• Established
Welcome to a 3 week Mdrol log.

Beginning Stats
6'2" 22 years old
211 pounds 10% BF

Ending Goal
223 pounds 11-12% BF

Start Date: 10/12/09

I have wanted to try an mdrol run for a while now. I am mainly using this log for my own purposes; to keep myself on track and observent. Please post any insights, questions, observations, or suggestions you feel like posting. Throughout the cycle, I will try and keep you updated on weight, size, vascularity, concerns, etc.

Diet
Intention is to keep it relatively clean while packing in a lot of calories. I would love to see some great gains without picking up too much chub.

Base 4100 calories (week 2 - 4500 calories, week 3 - 5000 calories)
45% Carbs, 35% Protein, 20% Fat

Meal 1
6 egg whites / 2 whole eggs
3 slices cinnamon raisen ezekial bread
.6 tbsp smart balance buttery spread

Meal 2 Preworkout
1/2 cup oatmeal
1 banana
2 scoops myofusion protein
8 ounces skim milk

Meal 3 Postworkout
40g dextrose or dgc
1 slice cinnamon raisen ezekial bread

Meal 4
1.25 cups brown rice (may change to equivalent calories pasta)
5.5 ounces extra lean 96/4 ground beef
1 tbsp smart balance

Meal 5
4 slices cinnamon raisen ezekial bread
2 tbsp Adam's Natty peanut butter
4 ounces chicken breast

Meal 6
1.25 cups brown rice
4 ounces chicken breast
1 cup green beans
1 tbsp smart balance

Meal 7
2 scoops Mint Chocolate Muscle Milk
8 ounces 2% milk

Training
I have decided to change up my split. Prior to this, I have been using a 5 day split Quads/abs, Back/Bi's, Chest/Tri's, Hamstrings/Calves, Shoulders . The emphasis was on 15 rep sets.

Now, I will be emphasizing 8-10 reps per set with this split

Monday - Quads / Glutes
Tuesday - Back / Rear Delts
Wednesday - Chest / Front Delts
Thursday - Hamstrings / Calves
Friday - Back / Rear Delts
Saturday - Biceps / Triceps
Sunday - Rest

I am emphasizing deltoid and back because they are what I would like to see change the most. I will be using a warmup medial delt exercise to begin training every workout. If I feel like doing more, I will probably through an extra arms segment tuesday or wednesday. If I feel like doing less, I will slack up on the Friday workout.

Cycle Supplementation

Preload:
Hawthorne Berry, Saw Palmetto, Milk Thistle, CoQ 10, Folic Acid, NAC

Cycle:
Mdrol - 10/20/20
Taurine -
Glutamine -
GABA -
Cissus -

PCT:
Clom 100/100/50/50
Anti Cortisol - Suggestions anyone? (will be purchasing lean fx asap)
Activate Xtreme + Novedex Xt - ramping
Creatine Monohydrate 10g 5 pre/5 post
Cissus -
Additional BCAA's

Cardio
I may do a few twenty minute sessions in the evening at heart rate 140 or so.

I am stoked for my run brothas!

Last edited:
Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
Anti Cortisol: Lean Xtreme

I would also recommend adding N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) to your cycle supplementation for some added liver protection. You could also just buy some Cycle Support from AI. M-Drol is some harsh stuff.

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
got it. I will go pick up some NAC tonight.

I have used a bottle of lean xtreme before and it worked pretty well. Are there any other good anti corts out there?

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
Lean FX is another that's supposed to be good, I believe. Never used it so I can't comment.

Good luck with the cycle. I'll definitely be following.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
subbed. watch's the batch #?

run looks good. good luck!

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Got the NAC yesterday and have been using it to preload so i will edit it on my cycle list. Glad to have you Chops and N8te. I think I will try out the lean fx just so that i can expand my experience in this type of product. Thanks for the input guys. Batch number is #52707 exp MAY 2012.

Had a pretty good hamstrings calves workout yesterday. I have gone been dry on supplements besides the preloading for about two weeks, but have had rockin' workouts regardless. Excited to see what the mdrol will add, starting Monday.

Anyone know the ideal dosage of the gaba? I have just eyeballed it in the past with a teaspoon or so.

dustin06MR

Awards
subbed. i have some Mdrol on the way! hope it works well for you!

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
NPC Utah

On Saturday, I went to the NPC Utah because one of my friends was in the show. He took second and looked dang impressive. Loved the show! I ended up getting a boat load of free supplements from cytosport, vpx, and twinlabs. In the intermission, I ran into this little guy named Jay Cutler. He is impressssssive!!!! He makes me look like a 12 year old next to him. Sorry if the pic is small or blurry, phone camera is all i had. Needless to say, I am stoked for this cycle; visiting the show only made me more ecstatic.

Attachments

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1: 10 mg -

Weight 211

Of course my car would blow up today. This morning, on the way to work, my engine fan blew and shot pieces of plastic up through the hood of my car. . . . I decided not to let this get me down, but that I would take it out at the gym.

Worked quads today
Leg Extension x 4, Leg Press x 4, Close Stance Squats x 4, weighted step ups x 3 I felt really aggressive and was able to push myself today on every set. I forgot about my delt warmup so I will start that tomorrow. I cooked all my meals up for the week yesterday, and so far I am on track.

dustin06MR

Awards
DAY 1: 10 mg -

Weight 211

Of course my car would blow up today. This morning, on the way to work, my engine fan blew and shot pieces of plastic up through the hood of my car. . . . I decided not to let this get me down, but that I would take it out at the gym.

Worked quads today
Leg Extension x 4, Leg Press x 4, Close Stance Squats x 4, weighted step ups x 3 I felt really aggressive and was able to push myself today on every set. I forgot about my delt warmup so I will start that tomorrow. I cooked all my meals up for the week yesterday, and so far I am on track.
i meant to ask, what is the batch of Mdrol you have? looks like you have a very well planned diet also. Did you feel the Mdrol the first workout?

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Welcome Yellow and Tomahawk

Batch #52707 expiration May 2012 on the bottle. I feel pretty aggressive so far. I don't necessarily feel explosive . . yet. I did try about 30 mg over a week period 3 months previous to this and I blew up with glycogen so I am pretty sure this batch is legit.

So later in the day, on day 1, I felt super sleepy. I was almost in a daze while at my work cubicle. Would 10mg on day 1 be enough to have lethargic sides already? It wasn't very bad but I definitely was more tired than usual. Its all good though, I had some of the best sleep of my life last night. Woke up and my legs felt amazing.

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Day 2: 10mg-

Weight 211

I started my workout with 2 exercises for medial delt - Upright rows and lateral raises. I moved to back and really tore it up - bent over barbell rows x 4. 1 armed db rows x 3. close grip hammer lat pull down x 3. 5 pullups + single arm cable lat pull x 2. Deadlift x 4. rear delt cable cross x 3. I really hope to see some lat growth so in further back workouts i will do more lat related training. Diet perfect so far.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
subbed!!

And....I would add another rest day instead of just 1 a week.....I overtrained on an epistane cycle doing a 5-day split....all that growing and increase on lifts will wear you down, no matter what you're on!

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
I have been thinking that the 6 day split might be a bit much. I will take that into consideration and see how i am feeling. I would drop my friday workout to rest. great to have ya waynaferd

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i got pretty brutal lethargy on the original superdrol. It helped when i slept 8+ hours and a little coffe in the morning and i was all good.

i recommend the "cycle support" too, i just mix it into my cytogainer and pre-sleep shake and its not even really noticable and has everything all at once. cheaper and easier for me.

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Day 3- 10mg

Weight 214, but used a different scale

I . . feel . . awesome. It has been a great day. I feel like i am on top of my game, alpha male -ish. I woke up and felt fuller and more firm. I definitely have that more swole feeling, especially in body parts that I have worked recently. My legs and back are sore!

My buddy Neal and I tore chest and front delts up pretty good today. We hit the incline dumb bells really hard.

I know I stated that I was going to do a delt warmup everyday but I think I may move that to everyother day, simply because I am sore.

So for weeks 2 and 3, I will be ramping my calories up. I was thinking about adding more fat into the diet. I am thinking about upping the number of yolkes i eat in meal 1 and just upping the calories in my pre bed meal. What do you think? Would that be the ideal spots to add calories?

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Welcome DSC and neverstop! I plan to get as much sleep as possible. If I could only convince my boss to let me set up a lazy boy at my cubicle, haha!

dustin06MR

Awards
looks like you have some promising results. i just recieved my Mdrol today and i have the same batch as you. Day 3 and feeling it, sounds about right for SD from what ive read. this makes me more anxious to run mine, but i have to have discipline as i just finished a havoc cycle. looking good so far... Another suggestion for the cycle support is grapefruit juice, mix it with that and it tastes ok too, plus grapefruit juice is a great drink for many reasons.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have been thinking that the 6 day split might be a bit much. I will take that into consideration and see how i am feeling. I would drop my friday workout to rest. great to have ya waynaferd
I think a 6 day routine is fine on Superdrol. I noticed that once i'm pretty deep into SD that my recovery is insane, better than any other anabolic i've tried by a long shot. You can workout 6 days a week with SD, and you'll get stronger every time.

Get enough sleep, eat enough food, take it easy on your joints, but other than that, if something isn't sore, hit it! You'll grow and grow buddy.

Have fun

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
great idea with the cycle support.

My appetite is through the roof. I have been hungry most of the day at 4100 cals.

dustin06MR

Awards
sounds like your feeling it then. appetite, workouts... how are the pumps and vascularity during your workouts? aggression?

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Day 4: 10mg

Weight 212

My hamstrings and calves workout was off the hook today. I listened to disturbed and got right into lifting. I got the biggest pump i have ever had in my calves today. It was fantastic. I have noticed that I have had chapped lips and that I am way thirstier, so I am upping my water intake by a lot. Has anyone else experienced dryness while on super? I am going to be upping fat intake beginning week 2 for joints. I also did a mini shoulder workout. I haven't even hit arms this week yet but they feel harder than ever.

Aggression - yes. Vascularity - forearms definitely went up. Just last night, my brother commented on it.

Unreal - thanks for the input. I feel like i just want to workout all day on this stuff.

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Day 5: 10mg

Weight 215

Back and rear delts. Punished my lats pretty well. My appetite is still way up. I kind of feel out of it mentally, but oh well. I carried my little brother around on my shoulders for a little while today and my traps got all pumped. I am excited for arms tomorrow.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
hahah, more than a few times my arms have pumped up so much just from talking on my phone while driving that I had to switch arms, gotta love the SICK pumps from methyl orals. hahaha.

feeling tired on mdrol is pretty normal too man, and i'll second Unreal's comments on recovery time, if something isn't sore and your sleeping/eating enough hit that **** again homey! also, when i'm on anabolics i'll workout for longer too, when i'm just normal i try to keep my workouts to 45minutes and always less than an hour but when i'm on aas i'll workout 1:15 all the time no problems.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd...sorry im late.got the same batch anxious to run it and wanting to see if its bunk or not with all these claims that CEL's Mdrol isn't all its cracked up to be lately.cycle looks good bro,good luck

rocketman123

rocketman123

Awards
subbed! i will be running a similar cycle except bridged to epi. sounds like you are doin good so far!

dustin06MR

Awards
hows everything going with the Mdrol man? looking forward to the finished product

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Whew had a great weekend! Sorry for not being able to post on the days of the workouts. I don't have a computer so I have to post at work while the boss ain't looking.

Day 6 - 10mgs

Weighed in late in the day at 216. I was pretty full of food at this weigh in.

Biceps and Triceps. Most vascular looking workout I have had for my biceps. Got a huge pump with my standing close grip barbell curls. Did an absolute brutal 5 sets of skull crushers with one of my best workout buddies, Jason.

Day 7 - 10mgs

Did not weigh today

My day of rest of course. I slept 10 hours to start this day off and truly got all rested up. I thought about how I am going to up my diet for the next week to 4500 calories. So my next post will be the new diet. I prepared all the food for the week and am ready to pack on some pounds. I had kind of a restless sleep this night. It felt like I had bottled up energy that I had to get rid of before i could sleep.

Day 8 - 20mgs woot!

Weight - 213

Legs. I had to walk a few blocks to work today after my workout because my car is still curmudgeoned. I walked like a retard all the way there. I did some heavy leg press and leg extension.

Question for all you brothas - What part of your mdrol cycle did you see your gains happen? I have heard that week 3 you can put on as much as a pound a day. What has your experience been!?

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Welcome repthat and rocketman!

So here is week 2 diet 4500 calories increase in macronutrient fat% from prior week

Meal 1
4 whole eggs
4 egg whites
3 Cinnamon Raisin Ezekial Bread
.6 tbsp smart balance

Meal 2 preworkout
1/2 cup oatmeal
8 ounces skim milk
1 banana

Meal 3 postworkout
1 slice ezekial cinnamon raisin bread
1 orange
1 scoop or 40g dgc / dextrose

Meal 4
5.5 ounces extra lean 96 4 beef
1.25 cups brown rice
1 tbsp smart balance

Meal 5
4 pieces cinnamon raisin ezekial bread
5 ounces or 1 can tuna
2 tbsp natty adams peanut butter

Meal 6
4 ounces chicken breast
1.25 cups brown rice
1.5 tbsp smart balance
1 cup green beans

Meal 7
16 ounces 2% milk
2 scoops muscle milk deliciousness

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Day 9 - 20mgs

Weight 214

Whew, i am feeling pretty vascular today. I worked back and rear delts, my car is still in the shop and unfortunately so are my wrist straps! Luckily, i just asked one of the resident gym beasts to borrow theirs and he kindly obliged. repped out 405 on deadlift today. Felt fantastic. I feel thoroughly worked. My rear delts have definitely filled in over the last 3 weeks or so.

Bump on my question 2 posts ago brothas! When were your gains happenin!?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Most of my weight gain happened at the beginning of the cycle, the first 10 days is like 10 pounds and the next week is another 4-5 and after that it really slows down... it's at that point that you need to bump the dose up and bump the calories up. Strength increased consistently throughout the cycle and was still going way up when i got off. A week into pct my strength crashed.

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Well, I have gone through 9 days and only put on maybe a couple pounds muscle. Did you retain the pounds you gained ?

Thanks for posting unreal!
Anyone else?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
didn't keep a lot of the weight, i think i kept a solid few pounds of LBM maybe like 4, just at the cost of adding a few pounds of fat in PCT.

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 - 20 mgs

Weight 216

I am happy to see my weight climbing a bit. I have been eating very clean and I am pretty sure that the gains i have made are solid. If anything the first few days felt like I lost a bit of fat. My eventual goal is 215 @ 6 percent body fat. So I am approaching that pretty well. Worked chest and front delts. Pumped up real well today. Felt like a monster by the end of the workout. DB Chest press x4, DB flat fly x4, 1 arm cable low press x3, incline cable press x4, shoulder press x3, lateral raises x4

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Day 11 - 20mgs

Weight 216.5

Hamstrings and calves today. Got in some really good sets today but ran out of steam quick! I started out with some delt lateral raises and front rows. Moved to 8 sets of hamstrings and 4 sets of calves and felt pooped. I called it a day seeming as i have been putting in some pretty good workouts consecutively.

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Day 12 - 20 mgs

No weight check

Back / Rear delts and I threw in 3 sets of bicep curls for the fun of it. My day to day schedule got all jumbled up today, so it has been hard to stay on top of my diet. First day that i really went haywire. I am trying to even it out though and I think I will come in just under my calorie mark. Stoked for arms day tomorrow with my buddy Neal. It is kind of fun having my split consist of a Saturday arms day. Its like the workout desert of the week. I am going to make sure that my diet is extra in check for the upcoming week to maximize gains. Thanks bros for the encouragement.

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards
DUDE ANDREW!!! Ive seen you eat and I know you can get more than 4500 cals in and I also know you can get rid of fat in a hurry! EAT YOURE FACE OFF!!!!! Dont miss out on gains you could of had by eating too clean! Not to mention if you are losing fat anyway EAT MORE!!! EAT LIKE JAY!!!!!! HAAHAHa jk hes like 5' 2" so eat like jay if he had let him self hit puberty before starting the anabolics :)

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
Well I just started pct. It has been a couple of the craziest weeks of my life. I weighed in yesterday at 228 pounds. I have put on considerable fat though. I had amazing workouts all of week 3. During week 3, I am pretty sure that everyday i went up a pound or two. It was pretty ridiculous and the past couple of days people have been commenting about my gains. I have been satisfied with the cycle, but not thoroughly impressed. I am actually excited to cut. Onto PCT, I plan on making it a solid one.

dsc08c

Awards
17lb gain in 3 weeks is pretty serious. sounds like batch 52707 is legit... glad to hear cause its what im gonna run in a months time. what would you estimate your bf % is now?

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
I would estimate up to 12-13% or so. Still have some decent ab definition so that is my guess.

I get quite a glycogen boost from mdrol so I believe i put on at least a solid 5 pounds of lean muscle and the rest was probably glycobloat

dsc08c

Awards
what sort of strength increases did you notice? thanks again for the helpful log!

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
I'm in .. going to be doing a P-drol cycle in a month or to

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
If you've ran 30mg previous, why did you only run 10mg the first week? Just felt like 10mg was "enough", or were you trying to minimize sides?