Mattrag's Pre-DOWN!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
agmatine! yes! I am going to order some now :D havent tried it yet time to give it a whirl.
Tried it.
It was in my recent AI order.
Also have a tub from prima force.
Backed off the agmatine for a bit.

Hell I'm taking Animal Pump, AndroMass, decavol, m-stak, a pre w/o, storm creatine, serious mass, syntha-6, atomic 7, recompadrol, oh and a multi-v.

I'm on a lotta shít... Don't need too much more. haha

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried it.

Hell I'm taking Animal Pump, AndroMass, decavol, m-stak, a pre w/o, storm creatine, serious mass, syntha-6, atomic 7, recompadrol, oh and a multi-v.

On a steroid or ph with enhanced glycogen uptake taking agmatine wouldn't be beneficial IMO. Recompadrol working well? I'm going to try need2slin. But that's a different thread all together.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Tried it.

Haha... you would have saved time by typing "on everything - beast mode"

Lol

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Got any questions on any? I have tried quite a bit.
well i guess i need to look into hemavol lol, i also need to do some more research on glycogen storage and fat loss i think. im shopping for pwo right now, i was hoping to win a promotion to point me in the right direction lol i only really tried no explode and jacked and c4, jacked was hit or miss on 2-3 scoops, and the other two i didnt like

i wanted to point you towards the purus lab promotion, i think with this thread you could win for sure. i mean why wouldnt they want to get your review when you been comparing all these other pwo's. check it out, maybe well both win.

how ya like my new avatar, toot toot (thats the sound of my own horn) lmao

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well i guess i need to look into hemavol lol, i also need to do some more research on glycogen storage and fat loss i think. im shopping for pwo right now, i was hoping to win a promotion to point me in the right direction lol i only really tried no explode and jacked and c4, jacked was hit or miss on 2-3 scoops, and the other two i didnt like

i wanted to point you towards the purus lab promotion, i think with this thread you could win for sure. i mean why wouldnt they want to get your review when you been comparing all these other pwo's. check it out, maybe well both win.

how ya like my new avatar, toot toot (thats the sound of my own horn) lmao
Hahah. Hemavol is great

Well glycogen storage is fat prevention. That's why people like to carb cycle. :)

I know. Damn nice avatar though. Sweet!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hmm. I've heard it was mainly a quality issue. But basic mono shouldn't bloat.
Creatine nitrates are the new best thing it seems. Pumps and no bloat.
Who sells plain creatine nitrate? I know
Primaforce does phosphate and SNS does
MCC and soon phosphate

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who sells plain creatine nitrate? I know
Primaforce does phosphate and SNS does
MCC and soon phosphate
APS and Thermo life make some. Just do a quick google search (Sorry I missed replying to this for so long...). Find something closer for you ;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First workout with BEAST MODE!!!

CG bench
135x15
135x10
205x8 (PR)
205x8 (PR) I felt REALLY good lol. Im in PCT so PRs of this measure are pretty impressive
135x15
Supersetted with EZ bar curls
70x15
90x8 (PR)
90x8 (PR)
70x21

Yates row
135x15
225x12
295x3
315x7
315x7 (PR) Second set 7 reps I think is a PR. Felt like one... haha
Drop set 225x15! 15 reps baby!!

Shrugs
225x15
315x16
315x16
315x16

Shoulder press

135x10
175x8
175x8 (PR) Second set 8 reps

Sumo Squat No belt so went for reps

135x15
135x10
225x10
245x10
245x10

Side/front/bent over laterals

20x13 for 2 sets circuit.

Great workout! I REALLY think the creatine in pre workouts make the difference for me when it comes to strength. I really like the Huperzia Serrata as it was in White Flood and the Mucuna Pruriens pre workout. DMAE seems to be good in all of these. Energy was constant, focus was good, and this time I got some good pumps. Only problem... is it doesnt taste that good. Granted it's not as bad as Craze... It's not as good as Hemavol.... But Hemavol taste amazing.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
APS and Thermo life make some. Just do a quick google search (Sorry I missed replying to this for so long...). Find something closer for you ;)
Any response any time from u man is appreciated. Ur knowledge has increased so much and your forum representation is worthy of its points.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any response any time from u man is appreciated. Ur knowledge has increased so much and your forum representation is worthy of its points.
Wow, that just made my day!
Thanks!
We all here to learn bro. If you find anything that goes against what I say let me know, I want to know if Im wrong. Only way to get smarter and acquire more knowledge. And I am not afraid to admit that Im wrong.
99% of the stuff I talk about I make up anyway - Robb Wolf lol

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wow, that just made my day!
Thanks!
We all here to learn bro. If you find anything that goes against what I say let me know, I want to know if Im wrong. Only way to get smarter and acquire more knowledge. And I am not afraid to admit that Im wrong.
99% of the stuff I talk about I make up anyway - Robb Wolf lol
It's all
Pseudoscience man! Hahah