Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you need something done you always ask the busiest guy !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is so true in corperate America. The person achieving at a high level just gets leveraged further
Fact, I am always busy and am always sought out for the things that matter. My manager is often asking me if I can handle another high visibility issue or project because they know they will be done correctly.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yep- that's my life. Dig the best hole and get the biggest shovel. But, it's fast tracked my into several leadership roles within Fortune 500.
I’ve consciously chosen to not climb as I see ROI diminishes and Id just be sacrificing time/being present with my family for status/money/self actualization. Currently interviewing for a lateral with a $10k pay cut but better ROI of my time.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My time is a huge factor for me. I am not work driven although I am driven to do a good job. I would happily not work at all if I had the means... Not saying I would be lazy but the things I would do would be on my terms and because I wanted to. I know many that can not imagine not having a job to keep them busy or make them feel of value to the world.

DieselJD

Awards
My time is a huge factor for me. I am not work driven although I am driven to do a good job. I would happily not work at all if I had the means... Not saying I would be lazy but the things I would do would be on my terms and because I wanted to. I know many that can not imagine not having a job to keep them busy or make them feel of value to the world.
I talk about this with my gf all the time. In my opinion a job is just a means to an end. We have to work so that the other things that we want to do in life can be achieved. I am not work driven either, but if i am going to do something it is going to be to the best of my abilities.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm a workaholic I work about 60 hours a week at my day job and have a part time business I do evenings and weekends. I am going to slow down a bit next year.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I spent most of my 30s in healthcare making 45k a year or less, and having a taste of financial freedom the last 2 years, I’m after money and will be for a decade or two and I’ll just have to find time for free time. I’m better busy anyways. I like not being on the struggle too much.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We want progress pics here man! Don't tease us and make us wait!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I spent most of my 30s in healthcare making 45k a year or less, and having a taste of financial freedom the last 2 years, I’m after money and will be for a decade or two and I’ll just have to find time for free time. I’m better busy anyways. I like not being on the struggle too much.
Yeah I totally get that. I make a pretty decent living @37.5 hours a week and the wife makes comparable money so being "hungry" isn't really there for me. I have other things I wouldn't mind doing but life is good and comfortable. My daughter gets most things she wants, and everything she needs. So I haven't really been hungry and haven't managed to push any of the side stuff I originally hoped I would. I wish I had a bit more drive in that respect to be honest but I am comfortable being comfortable for the most part.
We want progress pics here man! Don't tease us and make us wait!
Yeah buddy!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thursday. I’m not looking impressive with being on a cruise for 3.5 weeks and at maintenance calories. My off days are leaning me up a little so Thursday I’ll probably look ok. The next big push is gonna he transformative. Off season was just about getting to a MP level of muscle which isn’t too terribly hard. I would have liked to get enough to do CP. but maybe next year.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm sure you look better than you think!

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Inb4 Matt does something stupid with the slin.

@Matthersby where are you?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nothing to worry about guys, we have a group chat and he spoke to us this morning, he’s busy and not on AM as regularly as he used to lately!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys. I must have forgotten how awesome everyone is here. Ever since Thanksgiving, Ive fallen out of routine and have really struggled to get back on track. Being a full time student doesn’t help either since that’s demanding as hell on its own. Now that the Holiday crap is almost over I should be able to get back on track. I’ve probably averaged 2 workouts a week at best and have eaten whatever I want. I will have a few steps back but my experience tells me, although it seems bleak, I’ll bounce back to where I was in 3-4 weeks. Life happens I just can’t afford to be thrown off like this again. Have a great Christmas everyone. This week is where I take back control and buckle down.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys. I must have forgotten how awesome everyone is here. Ever since Thanksgiving, Ive fallen out of routine and have really struggled to get back on track. Being a full time student doesn’t help either since that’s demanding as hell on its own. Now that the Holiday crap is almost over I should be able to get back on track. I’ve probably averaged 2 workouts a week at best and have eaten whatever I want. I will have a few steps back but my experience tells me, although it seems bleak, I’ll bounce back to where I was in 3-4 weeks. Life happens I just can’t afford to be thrown off like this again. Have a great Christmas everyone. This week is where I take back control and buckle down.
Time to stoke the fire!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Time to stoke the fire!

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We missed you! ☹❤

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Get Back On That House !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You got this man.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like you got a lot of good folks in your corner. The AM Family is Strong !!

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Breaks are good. You just had a long deload, you will rebound back better

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Breaks are good. You just had a long deload, you will rebound back better
That’s my hopes. He even had me on a really simple push/pull reload program for our month off so I wasn’t missing much, but those last two weeks I trained once. One time. That’s craziness and now I have to play catch up, my gf is done with her degree now, so that’s a huge help since she wants to get me to the gym and can help with a lot more now, me in my last 7 courses before I graduate. This is just hard to juggle and the holidays were brutal on me and my routine.
Last three days I’m back on track, gonna have to make big strides in strength since I lose it quick.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Abs are looking good !

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think that the most important question is...did you do anything about that kid from the gym? 😂😂

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think that the most important question is...did you do anything about that kid from the gym?
I’m not sure I ever saw him again. But there were 5-6 others that I was going to end up doing something mean to, so I coughed up the $30 a month and started at LA Fitness. They remodeled the closest one and it’s seriously luxurious now. Haven’t waited for anything ever. They’ve got 9 2-sides cable machines. That crowded community gym can go to hell and all the scrawny entitled teens that have overran it. This gym now is so big I can get lost in it.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Btw seems you have downsized my friend. Seem you have lost muscle, i presume because of the illness...

Got you there, didnt I? 😂😂
looking lean and mean bro

Afaik you ran test and npp before, you are the prime example how one can lean down and harden up on the supposed "bulking" compounds.
When in all reality gear is here to improve nitrogen retwntion and caloric intake determines whether we lose or gain.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well, you’re getting back on the saddle now - nobody ever got anything by crying over spilt milk, so what’s in front of you is what’s important! The holidays are over, the woman is through her classes, and you have some prep to get onto Try to enjoy the process even when it sucks!

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks like you’re still in a good spot all considered. You’ll rebound from this just fine, and most likely have a greater tenacity after the bit of lay-off.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I can’t freaking wait until that last bit of fat gets stripped off the bottom of my abs. It goes NOwhere until I’m LOW bf. It’ll actually look like a MP guy by then bc this dude makes magic happen at prep. I’m stoked right now and perfectly fine with where I’m at for this period. I’ll take all next year to get some size where I need it, but MP is not a size game.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This guy is so unpredictable. Now he wants to go reverse diet for a while, then a long prep, and do a July show. Lean recomping starting this week with mast, slin, gh, and doubling my test dose. Plus cardarine and a little Proviron. This should be fun regardless with these compounds on deck.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would like to know his reasoning on adding masteron. Not trying to dispute it, just interested, as everybody is saying that you cant gain anything with masteron. Which shouldnt be true, as it is active inside muscle tissue.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would like to know his reasoning on adding masteron. Not trying to dispute it, just interested, as everybody is saying that you cant gain anything with masteron. Which shouldnt be true, as it is active inside muscle tissue.
Hardening, strength and its similar to proviron in binding to shbg.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You can gain on anything even without gear, you already know this. It’s all about diet he is going to put on some size and stay a hell of a lot leaner probably making his prep easier so the last couple weeks isn’t as rough. Keep in mind he is ho slin and GH.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never understood people saying you CANT gain on it or if you aren’t already -30% body fat you won’t even notice anything.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I never understood people saying you CANT gain on it or if you aren’t already -30% body fat you won’t even notice anything.
Hahahaha yes indeed to notice hardening one needs to be very lean.

But as far as size gains i think it is really mild, i dont know if it is comparable to even something like primo.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hahahaha yes indeed to notice hardening one needs to be very lean.

But as far as size gains i think it is really mild, i dont know if it is comparable to even something like primo.
Yeah it’s not something I’d be taking to gain a lot of size. It seems that there must be benefits aside from hardening when you are super lean