Unanswered Matthersby log: Old man on a mission

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am awaiting an email with my new protocol for Tren Test T3 Clen and Winnie.
That sounds nasty af!

Had a buddy tell me he was running a clen injectable a couple days ago....that sounds interesting. Ever looked into it?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That sounds nasty af!

Had a buddy tell me he was running a clen injectable a couple days ago....that sounds interesting. Ever looked into it?
Probably Helios. It’s super impressive according to a lot of guys.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Probably Helios. It’s super impressive according to a lot of guys.
He just said clen...but yes.. that would make much more sense lol

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok so tomorrow it starts.
7 weeks out.
Training 6 days a week - cardio 3x
Test @550 Tren A @300 Clen @40 T3 @25 GH @2-4iu.
My strength is pretty damn great since I’m still putting down 270g carbs on training days and was on a grip of masteron. I imagine that’s not going to change a few days into Tren Ace.
Looking forward to all this, this journey has been so much fun and way better than I’d imagined. I truly love this hobby and will always be a bodybuilding fan. To be able to take my lousy genetics and look great for a MP show was my only goal, and I’m certain we will accomplish that.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Adjustments.JPG
Adjustments.JPG
Adjustments.JPG

This was yesterday.
215-217lbs. Legs are getting annihilated in the gym but after an 9 week break from weights and
bring in a calorie deficit they aren’t going to show huge size increases. Men’s Physique it is this time.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Already looking a little like the dry grainy look. I dont know much about contest prep but I thought that was a last couple weeks deal. Your going to look (good) disgusting by show time....really cool mathersby

J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Already looking a little like the dry grainy look. I dont know much about contest prep but I thought that was a last couple weeks deal. Your going to look (good) disgusting by show time....really cool mathersby
Matt’s gonna wreck the guys he’s gonna be on stage with. Sorta like in 13 hours when theyre driving toward the gunfire and one SEAL says to the other “these mf’ers have no idea what’s coming for them”

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude your legs might not feel like they are putting on size but they are wicked ripped better than alot of classic physique guys. Cant wait to see how you look dried out

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Protocol seems very measured. Everything seems sensible, like he is trying to get the most bang for buck. This pleases me.

How much AI you taking these days? I remember you were using a ton prior to working with him and have since realized you don’t need quite as much as you thought.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Protocol seems very measured. Everything seems sensible, like he is trying to get the most bang for buck. This pleases me.

How much AI you taking these days? I remember you were using a ton prior to working with him and have since realized you don’t need quite as much as you thought.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Aromasin only around 12.5/day. When test or anything aromatizing gets over 300 or so, than I add ralox or nolva.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bro, you are killing this. Been catching up on the log and loving your progress. Fucking awesome brother

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Aromasin only around 12.5/day. When test or anything aromatizing gets over 300 or so, than I add ralox or nolva.
Same on the SERMs. Just seems to be what I need. I am only doing 12.5mg eod on the Aromasin even at 26% bodyfat, but that’s because I want the extra estrogen, IGF1 & water retention for stronger & safer heavy lifting. Maximal leverage and joint support.

You look really dry! Legs are detailed and gnarly.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Same on the SERMs. Just seems to be what I need. I am only doing 12.5mg eod on the Aromasin even at 26% bodyfat, but that’s because I want the extra estrogen, IGF1 & water retention for stronger & safer heavy lifting. Maximal leverage and joint support.

You look really dry! Legs are detailed and gnarly.
I’m just accepting what I ended up with, I lost a lot of width on my quads with the 2+ months of no squatting. But it’s Men’s Physique this time and I’ve got a whole new off season starting August 2nd. Tomorrow’s always a new day to improve.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m just accepting what I ended up with, I lost a lot of width on my quads with the 2+ months of no squatting. But it’s Men’s Physique this time and I’ve got a whole new off season starting August 2nd. Tomorrow’s always a new day to improve.
Is aug 2and your contest?

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And so it begins... the final and roughest part of your contest prep.

What is the particular reason he has you on tren despite the fact you said that you hate it? Anti glucocorticoid properties?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn, those shreds are coming into play! Steady and constrant progress are easy to see! Great job man, you're going to crush it, just try to keep pushing it even harder in final weeks, IT WILL be rewarded!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Adjustments.JPG

Pinned 75mg Tren A
Took 25mcg T3 - 40mcg Clen.
No side effects from anything. Doses are comfortable and manageable so far and I believe I’ll know by Friday if I’m going to be able to see these 3 drugs through, maybe even at higher doses.

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In 4 the tren look 😆

Tbh as much as i love to discuss drugs i feel like we are doing a disservice to this man focusing on the drugs so much (me included) when in fact the immense dedication, combined coherent effort (diet, training, drugs, rest, lifestyle) is what ultimately drives his progress.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In 4 the tren look

Tbh as much as i love to discuss drugs i feel like we are doing a disservice to this man focusing on the drugs so much (me included) when in fact the immense dedication, combined coherent effort (diet, training, drugs, rest, lifestyle) is what ultimately drives his progress.
As much as I’d love to take all the credit, I feel like all of us out-of-balance, ocd whackos have that drive to push boundaries with this hobby. I don’t miss meals, or skip workouts, I train literally right through injuries, hoping I don’t make them worse, starve or force feed, and i can feel myself pushing harder than anyone around me at the gym. But I feel like everyone should do that and it reflects how you are in your day to day life. I love challenges and working my way through them, maybe even because of bodybuilding. I think most here “get that” and refuse to give up or slack in most areas of their life.
The drugs discussion has some value so we can see how they affect us, document prep stacks, learn more about how will help augment our physique...
But thank you. I just want to have this documented for anyone it may interest in the days and years from now and need no praise, just support from my friends is all.

J

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 194799

Pinned 75mg Tren A
Took 25mcg T3 - 40mcg Clen.
No side effects from anything. Doses are comfortable and manageable so far and I believe I’ll know by Friday if I’m going to be able to see these 3 drugs through, maybe even at higher doses.
You're looking amazing man! You have inspired me to get back at it. At 49, I have just been getting the reps in but damn dude, I need to kick it up a notch.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh forgot have you started practicing your posing yet? That goes a long way onstage good posing with that wicked build you will be untouched

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh forgot have you started practicing your posing yet? That goes a long way onstage good posing with that wicked build you will be untouched
Basics, hands on hip and lat flare/abs. I mean we just catwalk and don’t really flex, while we are flexing.
Any good resources on YouTube? I may start doing sessions the next 7 weeks somewhere or try remotely with videos

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pinned 90mg Tren A with 175mg Test E.
Still no cough or sides to speak of, sans sweat when I sleep, which is hit and miss anyways on anything. I realize sides will present and get worse as everything reaches peak blood levels.
214.0 this am. Been doing cardio 3-4 times a week at only 30 min each.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Basics, hands on hip and lat flare/abs. I mean we just catwalk and don’t really flex, while we are flexing.
Any good resources on YouTube? I may start doing sessions the next 7 weeks somewhere or try remotely with videos
Just you tube search mens physique posing there are alot of good vids

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mother of god! This is hands down most shredded I’ve seen you. WTF?!?!?!
Can’t wait to see even more now with the tren coming in. This is a freak show man, keep after it!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can’t wait to see even more now with the tren coming in. This is a freak show man, keep after it!
Yeah man looking lean for sure! Keep it up

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 4. 40mcg clen, 25mcg T3, moved up to 95mg Tren A putting me at a little over 300mg a week. Test 175mg eod putting me over 550. Definitely have slight sides from Tren and clen but nothing I can’t manage. Ordered more GH so I can run it at 4iu the next 7 weeks. Winnie Var and Proviron at the ready plus more Mast P 3 weeks out.
Doing chest/back - legs - shoulders/arms - 2 off day’s but that’s about to change too. Cardio 2-3x a week at 25-30min. One jog, Two incline treadmill sessions.
213.3 today
Adjustments.JPG
Adjustments.JPG
Adjustments.JPG
IMG_2640.JPG

Last edited:
Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
🥰 thanks my brotha!

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So you are roughly 97kg shredded. That puts you about 15lbs over your natty potential according to height - 100 = max shredded bw

Making you do "conversions and sh1t" here :unsure: 😂

Btw first time i see your face on the forum. Dat tren confidence 💪

But man the trunk area for sure looks impressive.

edit: Holy cow 7 more weeks of this ped protocol hahahah and it is only getting harsher.

Last edited:
Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
EDCB1305-187A-42B4-83C1-119223A75C02.jpg
4327B4FF-67AB-43D9-B3CF-6E8C220A868E.jpg

5.5 weeks out

Training as often as possible.
Chest/back - shoulders - legs - bis/tris. 5-6 days a week total.
Fats are low, 40g on and off days.
Around 2250/2700 cals. 295P 265c and off days carbs are all but non existent, maybe 1 yam or a cup of oats and the rest is cauliflower cucumber celery spinach. All dressings dips and sauces are calorie free.
Tren is amazing so I bumped to 350/week
Test E- 500
Clen 40mcg T3 25mcg
Cardio 3x30min incline treadmill.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m not really losing weight despite bf appearing to drop. 215lbs right now.
I’m out of GH, but ordering some this week for the last month.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My main suggestion right now that you've got you bf down enough to show a good sixpack is to do weighted abdominal exercises to really make those muscles pop

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking that lean at 5.5 wks out?! You could probably win the show right now.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How is the posing going?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok friends. I keep hijacking threads because this is literally the highlight of this decade for me. I’ve wanted to compete for 10+ years and I’ve lined things up to do so next year.
As everyone knows (since I never shut the fck up about it) I started with a trainer 2 months ago. as far as I know, for NPC competitions locally (Phoenix) he’s one of the best besides Dusty Hanshaw (ifbb pro) and I feel he is the perfect fit.
Trained and competed naturally for 8 years which is important because I’ve seen how drug pusher trainers work these days.
He’s got a degree in kinesiology and is a pretty smart guy.. We seem to be doing a little from DC and Mountain Dog and a few others like 5x5. He’s all over the map but it’s been crazy effective so far. -20lb loss in 7 weeks with no drugs or cardio, and I’ve lost no strength and no significant size. I’ve even added size to my legs and shoulders/upper chest.
Anyways, I’ll type forever so I’ll start with this since we are in the anabolic section(where everyone is anyways):

Test E - 450/week
NPP - 485/week
Letro 1.25/day - switching to Aromasin next week
Cardarine 10mg/day
Raloxifene 50mg/day
BPC157/TB500 various doses as needed.

I’m attempting to take just 25mg winstrol at bed and was fine but today appetite is all of a sudden bad and lethargy kicked in on day 5 already.
This has happened 3 times already this year, can’t make it to week 2. Msten and Var did the same. Var is what really tripped me up, like who can’t tolerate Var?
Got Tudca on the way and going to try to keep bile ducts clear as MrKleen suggested. Us older guys just struggle with orals I guess.

I’ll start posting up workouts and diet without total copyright issues soon for anyone interested. I’m really just here for comradery and to learn from everyone so I don’t need critique or comments of such. I KNOW my weak points and that’s what I’m focused on right now, to always be better than I was yesterday.
Here’s where I’m at. Legs are pretty bad, 6’3 with meniscus tears in both. May be doing Men’s Physique if I can’t get them up in size.
View attachment 186933View attachment 186934View attachment 186935View attachment 186936
Hope to have anyone interested aboard and I always welcome advice and support!
Looking good bro. I’m also in the valley of the sun. Be careful with that meniscus of yours. I’ve trained a lot of clients with knee injuries, and the meniscus is the most troublesome.
Pain n gain though right?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking that lean at 5.5 wks out?! You could probably win the show right now.
That’s what I was thinking to! Can’t imagine another 5.5 weeks on this track!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s awesome seeing what hard work can achieve brother - keep this **** going. Impressive AF