Matthersby‘s mission: 50lbs by 2019. Slin,NPP,Dbol and lots more.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nah I have a place I get it in capsules for about $45 for 90 days at 15mg or 45 at 30.
Yeah in the UK solid brands like fusion from pred run at about $45 for a months worth at 20mg.

Ive been taking it over a year - honestly not noticed much re sleep but recovery and joint benefits is crazy good

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So what do you do when you're phenomenally depressed and it seems like a huge amount of work to make the food and eat it, and then when you eat it you vomit?

Been having that issue lately. It sucks. Usually I can just munch all day and pound down the calories. I made myself anorexic more than once and so it rears up sometimes. Or I think that's what it is.
You buy premaid calorically dense foods and grab some pepto tabs while you’re at the store. Now you only have to heat the food, and you can eat less for same cals.

No this isn’t nearly as healthy, but if you’re battling severe depression we’re more concerned with keeping you alive now than worrying about 4 decades from now.

You can stop by any Chinese place and get beef with broccoli and quarts of white rice if you don’t have the will to heat it even. And they deliver. And if you want other things lots of places deliver, plus food delivery service apps, plus more grocery stores are offering delivery or curbside pickup.

You’re going to make it - remember that.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You buy premaid calorically dense foods and grab some pepto tabs while you’re at the store. Now you only have to heat the food, and you can eat less for same cals.

No this isn’t nearly as healthy, but if you’re battling severe depression we’re more concerned with keeping you alive now than worrying about 4 decades from now.

You can stop by any Chinese place and get beef with broccoli and quarts of white rice if you don’t have the will to heat it even. And they deliver. And if you want other things lots of places deliver, plus food delivery service apps, plus more grocery stores are offering delivery or curbside pickup.

You’re going to make it - remember that.
Yeah i struggle with depression as well...sometimes it really kicks my ass. I completely understand...you arent alone bro

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah i struggle with depression as well...sometimes it really kicks my ass. I completely understand...you arent alone bro
My depression is for a completely different reason. But, I understand the fight.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you struggle with depression first and foremost you need to see a professional.

Second, liquid calories are the easiest way to hit your CHO numbers and like Hyde said, microwaveable, Chinese and pre made pizzas will have you hitting macros rather quickly

*hang in there, this too shall pass*

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry to come in and be a bummer. You guys are out there killing it!

I just figured out I've been eating too much protein at once, and I should spread it out better. Half as much twice as often. Sometimes you fall into a routine that isn't actually good, but you stick to it til it just isn't maintainable and reevaluate. Eating somewhat better today, but I still have quite a few hours left of it to make improvements. I'm nocturnal, I won't be in bed til at least four or five in the morning. I have quite a lot of work to do tonight. I lost ten pounds of pure water last night. Need to replace it with muscle glycogen. I'm on my third pizza.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My depression is for a completely different reason. But, I understand the fight.
Yeah mine is situational. After losing my family, my job, and spending two years being homeless. During that time i was severely depressed. Now im depressed that i cant see my little girls. I saw a lawyer today about it...hopefully he can help me. Im also starting back to couseling this week...it helps to be able to unload on someone once a week. No meds...dont believe in prescribing psych meds to someone 99 percent of the time.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah mine is situational. After losing my family, my job, and spending two years being homeless. During that time i was severely depressed. Now im depressed that i cant see my little girls. I saw a lawyer today about it...hopefully he can help me. Im also starting back to couseling this week...it helps to be able to unload on someone once a week. No meds...dont believe in prescribing psych meds to someone 99 percent of the time.
I was on psych meds didn't help. I ran over an 8 yr old girl with a Humvee in Iraq. She was crossing the street when we got hit by a road side bomb. Killed her on Impact. I dream about that day every day of my life. I hate sleeping. But, getting better over the years. That was in 2003, and I still relive it every night.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was on psych meds didn't help. I ran over an 8 yr old girl with a Humvee in Iraq. She was crossing the street when we got hit by a road side bomb. Killed her on Impact. I dream about that day every day of my life. I hate sleeping. But, getting better over the years. That was in 2003, and I still relive it every night.
I feel for you brother. I havent seen my little girls..4 and 7... in two years...kills me every day

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yo matthersby how’s the progress been?
Hey bro. I’m at a point where I’m going to really need to manage my time even more aggressively. We decided to put an offer in on another home. My past is coming back to bite me, I’ve got un-field tax years, odds and ends collections, tons of stuff needing dealt with. I’ve spent the last two days jumping through hoops, making calls, my to-do list is long right now.
So, I’m trying to stay on track, but I’ve got this whole adulting thing that’s getting in the way this week and I’ve got a deadline.

I’m not making any excuses, and I can’t ever go a third day without training, so I’m still going after it, just have a lot of other priorities right now. I’m just shy of 240, and strength is the best in 2 years. Not doing too bad overall.

I found a really good strain that’s working like magic at night so I’m sleeping good and able to put down some real calories in the evening.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear. I've been slacking for the first time in 6 months and its been awesome but my god do you realize you have an addiction when you get anxious not lifting steel at the gym. I'm probably as serious as can be but I'm also probably one of the people who dislike working out the most lol

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear. I've been slacking for the first time in 6 months and its been awesome but my god do you realize you have an addiction when you get anxious not lifting steel at the gym. I'm probably as serious as can be but I'm also probably one of the people who dislike working out the most lol
Lol...I get terrible anxiety if i miss training.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I enjoy new PRs, but a good cut of the time I don’t actually enjoy lifting. About half of the time it’s for fun, but the rest of the time it’s just what I have to do to reach my goals.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At this point its just something i do..like brushing my teeth

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The most annoying part when you're experienced and have it as a routine is putting on clothes, showering etc.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bro. Your physique does not look like you slack OR don’t live for this...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We got ANOTHER HOUSE!! Ditching the one we are renting and going to live in this new one. So 1 rental and 1 for living. And I still have my VA loan available so in 5-6 years we can have 2 rental properties.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We got ANOTHER HOUSE!! Ditching the one we are renting and going to live in this new one. So 1 rental and 1 for living. And I still have my VA loan available so in 5-6 years we can have 2 rental properties.
Nice dude

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thats the way to do it. The house we have now, we will keep. But once its paid off, we will use the VA Home Loan on another house in Louisiana. So when I retire we can be snow birds.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I love American construction.. It's cheap but it looks damn nice
AZ is even cheaper since zero natty disasters here. House is 2 years old. I’m so damn psyched right now.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro. Your physique does not look like you slack OR don’t live for this...
Haha thanks but I have been slacking quite a lot. I have a fiance from Argentina and often go there 3 months and its just impossible to stay on a diet. Last time I probably worked out 10 times during 90 days. I'm going there in December again so hopefully this time I don't **** it up?.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AZ is even cheaper since zero natty disasters here. House is 2 years old. I’m so damn psyched right now.
I've been wanting to go there.. Must be hot as hell. How do you even know where to live in the US? Every state has so much to offer. I have enjoyed every single one of them. I used to live in Louisiana but I'm. Back in Sweden now. I'm definitely going back, hopefully next year

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've been wanting to go there.. Must be hot as hell. How do you even know where to live in the US? Every state has so much to offer. I have enjoyed every single one of them. I used to live in Louisiana but I'm. Back in Sweden now. I'm definitely going back, hopefully next year
California has so much to offer but a lot of problems. Everyone goes for southern Cali but up north is amazing. Denver, Colorado is one of the best places I’ve ever lived. I don’t care for the Midwest. Anything South Carolina and up interests me to visit but that’s all. Tampa and Tallahassee Florida are so freaking cool.

AZ is too damn hot for any human to live in it.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
California has so much to offer but a lot of problems. Everyone goes for southern Cali but up north is amazing. Denver, Colorado is one of the best places I’ve ever lived. I don’t care for the Midwest. Anything South Carolina and up interests me to visit but that’s all. Tampa and Tallahassee Florida are so freaking cool.

Modesto was nice. I only drove through Denver. Midwest sucks. North Carolina was nice. Florida always rocks, and Phoenix has some great places to eat.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im jealous. Im from and live in small hick town Ohio...sucks here. No diversity. No culutre. No heritage. Just white trash as far as the eye can see. On the plus side, getting laid couldnt be easier. Like fishing in a blue gill pond.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Modesto was nice. I only drove through Denver. Midwest sucks. North Carolina was nice. Florida always rocks, and Phoenix has some great places to eat.
Where around Phoenix? Biltmore area central Phoenix and Scottsdale do have some really good dining.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im jealous. Im from and live in small hick town Ohio...sucks here. No diversity. No culutre. No heritage. Just white trash as far as the eye can see. On the plus side, getting laid couldnt be easier. Like fishing in a blue gill pond.
My aunt and uncle lived in Bluffton, Lima next door to Phyllis Diller, and now in Findley. We used to go down there and visit during Thanksgiving but now go to my sister-in-laws. Might go down there again in July when my parents come up cause they always stop there.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Where around Phoenix? Biltmore area central Phoenix and Scottsdale do have some really good dining.
I dont remember, my step-son worked down there at a Monster Bottling Plant, and I had to go there and pick him up and help him move back home. He took me to some delicious places to eat.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You know I have relatives in Colorado that don't speak Swedish. Ive tried to reach them but they don't see the message on messenger since we're not contacts haha..

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I had a older professor that had moved from Cali to the STL metro-east to take his first teaching gig when he was young, and still lived in IL after all his career. He said his dad used to scold him, “Son, Illinois is a place you come from - not move to!!!”

So true. The Midwest, like many places, has its little hidden perks and traditions, but nothing compelling enough to move there aside from family. The coast or near mountains are where you wanna be.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You guys are nuts! Kansas man here...been here since birth. I'll argue the greatness of the midwest all day...

Ok, you win.

Brienn8989

Awards
  • Established
I love Michigan, the UP is like a completely different country.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You haven't lived until you've experienced a Minnesota winter.

65mph winds and -40F in the sun? Don't mind if I do....

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You haven't lived until you've experienced a Minnesota winter.

65mph winds and -40F in the sun? Don't mind if I do....
Minnesota Winter is Just as bad as a Michigan Winter. I go home from December to January. And thats not even the cold months.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So I know this thread really isn’t about training and eating as much as it was. But I’m not sure it ever really was. We all give and get something out of communicating here, regardless.

So. I think it’s time to marry this girl. She’s stubborn and hard headed, irrational, jealous, and opinionated.
But she fcks like a champion, she’s love me unconditionally, she’s more loyal and generous than any woman I’ve known. And above all she believes in me, challenges me, sees more in me than I even do, and she’s attracted nothing but positivity in my life. The woman is a freaking good luck charm.
May as well, we just had the offer accepted on our dream house together.

2018. Fck what a good year.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a winner to me! Congrats! (when you do pop the q)

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Helluva post mathersby - f#king congrats...on the house, on the woman. Hoping life keeps piling on the good sh1t for ya brother! Maybe some of your good fortune could rub off on a few of us?!?!???

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Helluva post mathersby - f#king congrats...on the house, on the woman. Hoping life keeps piling on the good sh1t for ya brother! Maybe some of your good fortune could rub off on a few of us?!?!???
I know i need some...for real