MASStering gains with FINAFLEX

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Few weeks ago I picked up seven 5lb tubs of phase eight for twenty bucks each locally. Was a steal and the vanilla is actually very good.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Few weeks ago I picked up seven 5lb tubs of phase eight for twenty bucks each locally. Was a steal and the vanilla is actually very good.
That phase 8 peaked my interest!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
I'm sitting on 3 tubs of phase 8 cookies and cream.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Keep hearing about phase 8 but I just cannot stray from trutein. I hardly use protein. Powder so I don't mind paying 50.00

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Phase 8: Best flavor is strawberry and vanilla.... PB is ok, chocolate nothing special for sure.

I find it is a weird texture though. Kinda chalking, can't help make a mess with it everytime.

But I like Montego got it for a next to nothing - so even though it sounds like it - I am not complaining.

...it makes thick ice cream.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Well with this new mass 550 I'm gonna need protein powder. I like trutein. It's 1 of the best blends.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Great day in the gym. Weights increasing across the board pretty much. Routine up ASAP.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Been a super busy today. Not sure my macros today but under in every category. :-(

Supps on par though

Routine today
Some banded stretching to warm up then dove right it

Decline barbell bp
1 x 5 @ 185
1 x 5 @ 225
1 x 5 @ 245
1 x 3 @ 265
1 x 2 @ 285

Incline fly. Moved back 30/45/60 degrees
2 x 5 @ 60.
2 x 5 @ 60
2 x 5 @ 60

Guillotine press
1 x 5 @ 135
4 x 5 @ 185

Dc fly
5 x 5 @ 70

Incl smith press
5 x 5 @ 155
Incl bb press kills my shoulders. Smith not nearly. Think this will be my go to incl bb from now on

Flat fly
5 x 5 @ 70

DB pull over
5 x 5 @ 65

Had pec deck fly , land mine press , and cardio sprints on the agenda. Didn't have the time though.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like the perfect time for an extra meal.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Sounds like the perfect time for an extra meal.
Exactly what I was thinking. Optimal food isn't an option right now so I took the next best thing. Double scoop protein shake with 1/4 cup rolled oats

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly what I was thinking. Optimal food isn't an option right now so I took the next best thing. Double scoop protein shake with 1/4 cup rolled oats
There ya go. Always a solid option if you're running low on macros for the day.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
1/2 scoop G8. Calling it quits for today. Back on the agenda for tomorrow. Hoping for the continued plate increase I've been seeing over the past week

Not sure exactly what day I'm on in this Mass550 run but I'll count it up and give some opinions/updates tomorrow.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
If someone were to take the bcaa\saa they wouldn't need a protein shake yes? Cause you'd be getting aminos?

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
If someone were to take the bcaa\saa they wouldn't need a protein shake yes? Cause you'd be getting aminos?
I could be wrong but aminos help with protein synthesis in the body but aren't a replacement for actual protein

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Trying to remember or figure out what are good decent clean protein blends out there besides what I know-Trutein.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Off to the gym soon. Feeling good this morning. Better than normal at least. Hoping for another day of solid heavy lifts. No time restraints today so gonna make it count. Back and cardio.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Trying to remember or figure out what are good decent clean protein blends out there besides what I know-Trutein.
I don't know exactly what ur in the market for but I'm a fan of On Optimum Protein. They have about every type and blend u can think of and it's pretty affordable. Drinking Xcel Sports Nutrition protein right now. Their athletes whey and their 7 blend both. I like it a lot. Blends up incredibly smooth and tastes great. Also depending on your definition of clean I know of Isopure but it tastes like a$$. And MHP makes a paleo protein blend. Taste isnt bad but a pretty chalky mix. Just my .02. I'm sure you can get tons of recommendations from the guys on here as well

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Something with a quick and slow absorbing and digesting protein mix.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Something with a quick and slow absorbing and digesting protein mix.
Well id recommend Xcel sports nutrition or muscle pharm. they both have good blends that taste good

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BCAA are not a replacement for protein. No sir. Bcaa are the three essential amino acids that primarily result in the building of muscle. EAA are the all aminos that you get through food.

Read dis. http://www.muscleandstrength.com/expert-guides/bcaas

Syntha6
Oxy Elite
Giant Sports protein

Those are all decent options besides Truetein.

You can also go to muscle feast dot com and build your own. Everything from the proteins in the blend to the flavor to the additives.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
BCAA are not a replacement for protein. No sir. Bcaa are the three essential amino acids that primarily result in the building of muscle. EAA are the all aminos that you get through food. Read dis. http://www.muscleandstrength.com/expert-guides/bcaas Syntha6 Oxy Elite Giant Sports protein Those are all decent options besides Truetein. You can also go to muscle feast dot com and build your own. Everything from the proteins in the blend to the flavor to the additives.
Build ur own?? I've never heard of this. Imma check into this for sure

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Also look at Truenutrition.com
Customize your own as well.

Trutein
OxyELITE
PES Select
Cold filtered whey

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Today's session

Trap bar deads
1 x 15 @ 135
1 x 12 @ 185
1 x 6 @ 245
1 x 2 @ 315
1 x 1 @ 365
1 x 1 @ 405. 2 in off the floor then failed

Banded gm
3 x 20 @ ??

Meadows row. All weight + bar
3 x 5 @ 75
2 x 5 @ 100

Tbar lat pull down
1 x 5 @ 120
4 x 5 @ 180

Single arm DB row
1 x 5 @ 85
1 x 5 @ 100
3 x 5 @ 110

Straight arm pull down
1 x 8 @ 80
1 x 8 @ 100
1 x 5 @ 120
3 x 5 @ 150

Seated vbar row
4 x 10 @ 150

Rev seated inc fly
5 x 5 @ 55

Kneeling banded lat pull down
3 x 30 @ ??

Cardio. 20 mins
3.8 mph @ 15% incl

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I don't get involved in these "best proteins" discussions..
however: Beverly international ... boom
it don't get no better

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice 1 arm DB row numbers!

I prefer to use 100% pure iso protein, gross taken alone, but throw it together with some Almond milk, kale and spinach, makes for a decent healthy protein shake.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
I don't get involved in these "best proteins" discussions.. however: Beverly international ... boom it don't get no better
Is it just me or does this sound exactly like those dos xxis comercials??

I don't usually talk about protein , but when I do ,
It's only the best. Lmfao.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This reminds me of when you and DJ decided to try Rogan's Hulk Juice LMFAO
Yeah adding garlic and a pager sized chunk of ginger into that mix really made it impossible to drink lol. I'm used to kale and spinach now, don't mind it at all.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice lifts Wrench. Your strength is steadily going up.

How's the aggression?

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Awesome back workout! I'm glad you like our protein so much, we are coming out with our pure isolate very soon!!!!

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Been a super busy day. Gimme a few and I'll have some updates up.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
First update.

Mass 550

I have 16 days left in the bottle which makes today my two week bench mark. This is what i have to say

-Leaning out has made itself apparent yet my muscles seem fuller and more dense

-aggression has been elevated since day 3/4

-vascularity has improved since I started

-overall strength/volume/endurance has continuously risen almost every work out since day one

For being halfway in , at least personally, these statements speak volume on the results. I seen earlier the guy talking about placebo results. If my mind is overcompensating in all these areas then I don't care. Seems unlikely to me though. I'm stoked to see this bottle through. So in fact I already have a second bottle I'm trying to decide how to run.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for your 'two week review'. Sounds like things are moving along perfectly. Let's see what the next 2 weeks bring.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Second update.

I don't get too personal up in this joint but I have some high paced things going on.

Back at home with the wife and kid full time. Things are much better than they have been In a long time.

Got some interviews and job opportunities coming up and have no idea what that means just yet.

Even though with all this stuff getting jammed in here right now , I haven't felt as good myself In a long time as I do since I've been back in the gym. Regardless of how hectic things play out with the first two the gym will not fade. (Or any facet thereof that I've worked so hard on for the last 6 months)

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Heck yeah! Good stuff wrench!

Mass 550 IS great stuff.
I bought 2 more bottles today. Oh, and another shirt as well lol....actually, I think I got an extra other shirt thrown in too. Guess 2 shirts.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
So up late tonight. Doing some paperwork and multi tasking some gym stuff at the same time. Reading over some of my wo logs. Tomorrow is leg day and hoping to continue with the increasingly heavy trend. But thinking more so about my Supps. U guys following my log are fully aware of all I'm taking now. And that's stayed strict to the formula from the get go. And all Finafkex products except my protein. But this is the idea I'm toggling in my head and looking for some advice and or alternative suggestions.

Bout to order another bottle of max pump and creatrona to finish up the mass 550 log then probably gonna take a break from both. No reason in particular except I don't personally like to use any one thing continuously with out a break period. With the exception of protein and BCAA/SAA.

But on my second bottle of Mass550 I'm thinking of double dosing. On those two weeks I'm gonna add the addition of two products. Recompadrol and after glow. Both a 30 day run.

And adding to the last two weeks of recomp/glow instead of running alone I'm gonna run revolution pct and possibly pure test unless the masses think that's over doing my daa intake.

When this bottle of stimul8 runs out I'll switch back and run a tub of ignite to finish up this whole scheme.

Nothing set in stone yet but this is the formula I'm brainstorming right now

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Sounds like you thought it out.

I wanna run ignite2 myself but between mass 550, Rev-Pct. It might be too much DAA.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to hear that the fam is back together. Huge fan of families working through the tough times, myself.

So jealous of your upcoming run... Now that my eyes are paid for and kiddos tuition is going to decrease for a few months I may be taking a very similar route.

Dunno about the DAA intake. I was under the impression that 550 didn't require pct, and if that's the case you'd probably be fine with just Rev. Maybe that changes when you double dose?

I'm sure Snags will help with that question. Curious here, too.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Glad to hear that the fam is back together. Huge fan of families working through the tough times, myself. So jealous of your upcoming run... Now that my eyes are paid for and kiddos tuition is going to decrease for a few months I may be taking a very similar route. Dunno about the DAA intake. I was under the impression that 550 didn't require pct, and if that's the case you'd probably be fine with just Rev. Maybe that changes when you double dose? I'm sure Snags will help with that question. Curious here, too.
550 doesn't require pct. it's all natty. I already know that for sure. I wanna run the revolution pct on the back side just for the benefits of the armistane. But I'm sure he knows the answer on the window of how much daa to consume. When I was thinking up the next run down I totally blanked on it being in the ignite so taking pure test with the rev pct might be pointless.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Snags......pffffff who needs that guy when you got me :)

Rev PCT and Ignite2 are perfect to run together. This is actually my go combo during pct myself. Also it will be an awesome stack to run between MASS 550 runs to target estrogen from a different angle as well as keeping testosterone levels in the upper range.

I personally would not combine REV PCT with MASS 550 as I have stated before, since the MASS already has AI properties to it. Not that it would be harmful per say but you MIGHT encounter dry joints and the lowering of estrogen too much comes with a few undesirable sides.

Ignite2 along with MASS 550 though would have nothing but AWESOME written all over it. The added aminosterone would compliment the dose of DAA already in the MASS VERY nicely.