Mass FX™ Teaser

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
[wrap]http://anabolicminds.com/massfx.jpg[/wrap]
Mass FX™
Mass & Strength Building Agent

25R-diol™ has been developed exclusively by Anabolic Xtreme. This mass and strength building agent was designed to be stacked with Hyperdrol™ to create the most potent lean muscle building stack available today. Mass FX will increase testosterone levels, deliver rock hard pumps, promote the Alpha Male mentality, increase aggression, build xtreme muscle mass and give immediate strength gains. Mass FX will deliver the results you want in just a few days of usage and will continue though out your cycle. Welcome to the world of Mass FX.

WITHIN YOUR FIRST FEW DAYS:
Mass FX™ starts to kick in. You should be feeling the Alpha Male mentality. Workouts will be more intense and recovery will be quicker.

AFTER 1 WEEK: You will notice muscle pumps and hardness like you have never experienced before. Your strength is now beginning to increase. Your veins are starting to pop. You can feel that Mass FX™ is working and you like it!

AFTER 2-3 WEEKS and Beyond: The pro-anabolic optimizer is in full effect stimulating lean muscle mass and strength gains. Your muscles look and feel dramatically harder, stronger and fuller. Your strength is increasing beyond what you expected from an all natural product that doesn’t have the nasty side effects of pro-hormones. By now you know that Mass FX™ works and your gains have only begun. While you finish out your 6-8 week cycle, each week your muscles will become stronger, harder, fuller and bigger. Your workouts will continue to intensify, your Alpha Male mentality will continue to dominate and your test levels will be like nothing you have ever naturally felt before. Welcome to the world of Mass FX™.

The Mass FX Official Write-Up has been released. Click the link below.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-xtreme/56397-official-mass-fx.html

What did out testers have to say?
We had overwhelming positive feedback on the initial testing. Feel free to browse 30 of the logs located here:

Anabolic Xtreme Forum -> AX Sponsored Logs

Here are just a couple of quotes from testers.
Please note each quote below is from a different tester. All quotes taken below are from day 12 or less of the testing.

*************TESTER QUOTES****************

"There's only one question that has been truly plaguing my mind lately, "How in the heck can this stuff be 100% natural?" I
currently stand at about 208-209lbs with undeniable fat loss and muscle gain. My pumps in the gym are extremely enjoyable and
yesterday I started to experience some very unique and intense muscle-mind connection. I'm almost convinced this is some
sort of PH or anabolic steroids but afaik it is not."

"Strength is unbelievable! Like I said before its pretty amazing. I look bigger and feel bigger. There is no doubt about this stuff, its
for real! Weight is up 3 lbs. Overall: I am very impressed. This stuff is for real"

"weight today: 237 - up 7 lbs - feeling today: awesome.. great pump.. Felt awesome... boundless energy.. strength still going up..
very explosive." [Day 11]

“Yeah I doubted this product a little at first but not after today, bro!”

“Pumps and muscle fullness are also still up. What I'm noticing is that more frequent muscle contractions are occurring and my
muscles are harder at the most random of times. Sort of like I'm on a mild anabolic.”

“My workouts have been going a lot better, both during and recovering from.”

“I'm only on day 8 and have Increased all of my lifts by 10lbs"

“I'm gaining weight. I was 193 (now 199) when I started this log, but for a couple weeks before the log I was fluctuating between
193 and 195. So to reach 195 is not a real big deal, but anything over that is pretty amazing. And it's only been 10 days.

“I've been feeling the aggression since day#2”

“Then, when I took the wife out for dinner yesterday evening, the waiter started talking to me about lifting weights and such and
how big I looked. Honestly, I can’t remember the last time someone mentioned something to me about my physique.”

“Hungry as a damn lion. I have had to increase the amount of food in every meal I eat, and still add in an extra shake just to curb
the hunger. That is AWESOME to me”

“still feeling stronger, bigger, hornier, pimplelyer, and I'm starting to notice a very slight joint soreness, possibly from reduced
estrogen levels but who knows.”

“Yea, I think the AX stack has kicked in pretty good. I woke up this morning and I wasn't sore at all. Not even physically
tired/fatigued. It felt like I didn't even work out yesterday night at all. Felt so good, I decided to do some cardio haha.”

“Aggression is still up and still having a general feeling of wellbeing, able to control the irritability. I am up 4 Lbs from last week, so
now I am at 196 in the AM”

“I added Intensity to this section because I really felt it today. I was a little concerned about this product when the desciption
referenced aggression but if it meant what I felt this morning then bring it on. I loved this workout!!” [Day 3]

“Great Workout today, felt real strong on the db bench...actually first time repping 90's, glad to see body weight was up 4 lbs”

“Really good workout today, I busted my ass through every set and beat the **** outta my body. I felt big as hell in the weight room
for some reason.”

“Noticed that I was sweating more than normal today, and felt pretty focused in the gym”

“While in the gym i ran into a tech sgt who has been away for a few weeks TDY. when i was done squatting he asked me what i w
as taking and that it had looked like i gotten bigger. ( he did the typical grab your arm squeeze "hey guy what are u trying out now:
) . My hunger levels have increased alot. Im eating about every hour.”

“Finally went back to bjj tonight and a few commented on changes in my physical appearance, notably muscle fullness and
wondered if my absence had something to do with it: little do they know”

“When I started I weighed 185 and now I'm 190. With no signs of bad weight gain [after 7 days]

“Well this morning I looked at myself in the mirror and... I noticed something different. I know I have been retaining some BF due
to the bulk BUT, I noticed my shoulders did look different. They looked bigger and more separated so... that’s great! [Day 8]”

“Back day was better with AX stack. Felt great. Only Day 6 and I feel it.”

“my pumps were very intense during and immediately after my workout today”

“Also wanted to add in that I've been feeling very hard and vascular lately, I am really enjoying this stack so far! Losing weight and
gaining strength is always a positive in my book. Thanks AX”

“I think everything is "beginning" to kick in. I feel stronger and my arms are in a constant pump from this morning's workout. I even
got a double glance from one of my co-workers. I'm definitely starting to feel "it"” [Day 3]

“Noticed a really good pump today during the workout. Worked up a real good sweat. Wife has said I am talking about Sex a lot,
so that “effect” may have kicked in too.” [Day 2]

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
We currently have testers selected for the Alpha forumla that should start within two weeks.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Soooo what are the main ingredients? Give us a hint. :)

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Soooo what are the main ingredients? Give us a hint. :)
As of right now we cannot give out any hints. The product will probably not hit he shelves for 2-3 months. I will however say this one is going to be big.

You will be seeing Generic FX all over the place a few months after it hits. So patience please and remember what company delivered this baby!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back off *****es! I'm in front and you all get what I can't carry and I brought big bags!

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
sold! i'll take 3..

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back off *****es! I'm in front and you all get what I can't carry and I brought big bags!

You better take ur lard ass n run as far you can azzzzhole cuz ill beat you down with my bags full of bricks! :bruce1:

:lol: muahaha

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
just curious bigsmith...will this be potent as a standalone, or is it basically essential to stack with hyperdrol? thanks in advance

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I'm proud to announce I was selected as one of the testers of Mass FX. How much do you hate me now?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm proud to announce I was selected as one of the testers of Mass FX. How much do you hate me now?
2 words bro. Bite ME! :FUfinger: :dance:

rayballs03

Awards
I am also lucky enough to be a tester as well, just waiting on my rep to get me mine!

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lol- sounds like they needed to free up some test. That was the one downside I felt HD was lacking in.
I finished a bottle of HyperD a few weeks ago... I liked the product, but felt it could have used some other "kick"..
Anyways... Glad to see AX is at it again :head:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
So........

So this is the first of the new ones to come out, looking forward to them, just a few Qs, any stims in this? any liv supp. recommendations on it? any p ct after the 6-8 weeks? The new hung. looks interesting too, any sneak peek at number three?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All will be answered fellas, the cat cannot be let out just yet...

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
cant wait for the beta results, this is an exciting era for supplements.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I wish AX all the best with this, seriously. But, why is stacking it so emphasized? Will it not perform on its own? I bit hard on the hype for HD, not to say it was all hype but there was a lot. It didn't work for ME, even after bumping up to 4 a day. If I had waited and seen mixed reviews I may not have tried it. Stacked with HD means $80 or more, that's a lot for my broke self. Just my .2.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
I wish AX all the best with this, seriously. But, why is stacking it so emphasized? Will it not perform on its own? I bit hard on the hype for HD, not to say it was all hype but there was a lot. It didn't work for ME, even after bumping up to 4 a day. If I had waited and seen mixed reviews I may not have tried it. Stacked with HD means $80 or more, that's a lot for my broke self. Just my .2.
Why the emphasis on stacking?

That is because it should be coupled with a good AI. (3b,5a,6a,25R)-Spirostan-3,6-diol is going to create a lot of T and with the DVTHF freeing it up, the odds of estrogen conversion increase. That can cause shutdown and estro related sides, so the AI is just insurance, not everyone needs it probably but it's a good idea to include and help elevate test even higher anyway (or at least negate shutdown). That is why the logs were Mass FX + Hyperdrol (6-Br)

I am sorry that Hyperdrol did not work well for you. Not ever product works for everyone. We have had an overwhelmingly positive response on Hyperdrol though. Every time a new batch is made it is sold out in less than a week. Hopefully you will give Mass FX a shot coupled with your AI of choice. Since our inception we have tried to only release products that work. I always hate to hear when one does not work for someone.

If you have any doubts you can take a look at over 30 unbiased logs here:

Anabolic Xtreme Forum -> AX Hyperdrol + Mass FX Logs

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Good answer. I wasn't trying to hate, that was I started by wishing AX the best. I also put 'me' in caps cause I know some people responded. Good luck.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Good answer. I wasn't trying to hate, that was I started by wishing AX the best. I also put 'me' in caps cause I know some people responded. Good luck.
Thanks Cool.........:cheers:

NDjets78

Awards
Im definately gonna give this product a go as soon as it comes out.

Just one question though. The label says to take 4 caps spread throughout the day. When is the best time to get the servings in. (before workout, when u wake up, with meals, before bed, etc.)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
With meals is good.

Try to take one dose about 30 minutes prior to workout.

I workout at 5am so i would wake up and take a dose and then eat my first meal and then workout and then take my second dose with my second meal (about 730am) and then i would take another dose with my 4th meal at 1pm and final dose with 6th meal at 7pm.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe I missed something, but what is (3b,5a,6a,25R)-Spirostan-3,6-diol method of action, is it an AI, Raises Free T, what exactly does it do. Once it is released will there be any more information given on this ingredient?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I missed something, but what is (3b,5a,6a,25R)-Spirostan-3,6-diol method of action, is it an AI, Raises Free T, what exactly does it do.
It is not an AI. It increases test levels big time. So we create lots of test then free it up with the 3,4-DVTHF. The end result is a beautiful thing :)

Once it is released will there be any more information given on this ingredient?
Yes

Maverick64

Awards
Will it stack well with...

6OXO? The reason I ask is because I cannnot tolerate Rebound XT. Everytime I try the NHA stack I develop BAD depression a few days in. I have found that I can take ActiVate by itself no problem but the Rebound XT must be somehow eliminating too much Estogen causing the depression. 6OXO doesn't give me a problem either. Was also considering stacking this with JW or 6OXO and Yellow Gold..that might be kick ass!

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
6-OXO or JW would be just fine and work very well.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Why the emphasis on stacking?

That is because it should be coupled with a good AI. (3b,5a,6a,25R)-Spirostan-3,6-diol is going to create a lot of T and with the DVTHF freeing it up, the odds of estrogen conversion increase. That can cause shutdown and estro related sides, so the AI is just insurance, not everyone needs it probably but it's a good idea to include and help elevate test even higher anyway (or at least negate shutdown). That is why the logs were Mass FX + Hyperdrol (6-Br)

I am sorry that Hyperdrol did not work well for you. Not ever product works for everyone. We have had an overwhelmingly positive response on Hyperdrol though. Every time a new batch is made it is sold out in less than a week. Hopefully you will give Mass FX a shot coupled with your AI of choice. Since our inception we have tried to only release products that work. I always hate to hear when one does not work for someone.

If you have any doubts you can take a look at over 30 unbiased logs here:

Anabolic Xtreme Forum -> AX Hyperdrol + Mass FX Logs
^^^^^^^

Proteinpowda

Awards
cant wait for the beta results, this is an exciting era for supplements.
The "exciting" area of supplements ended Jan of 2005 when prohormones were banned IMO.
Though since then there has been some innovation.
I tried pheraplex..not too sure on my opinion of it. Overall I felt harder and definetly looked better but I never felt so lightheaded during my workouts. I'm not neccessarily attributing it to the PP though b/c there were very many other unisolated variables involved. And I also gotta hand it to AX: Stimulant-X is amazing. I've tried a wide array of energy pills before and given them all to others; Spike, ECA, AMP, etc. Spike worked for all of 2 days, ECA def. works but just makes me too nutty, AMP was great the first time I worked out on it and is still great but elevates my blood pressure a bit too much (about 20mm HG in terms of systolic)...but SX is so clean. Almost anyone I've given some to try to has come back asking for more. It's probably the best study aid on the market too. Kudos to you on that.

As for this new product hell I'm interested in how you are getting the body to produce more test? It almost sounds like you've created agonists to GNRH or LH and then somehow reduced SHBG levels (once again I'm guessing you're freeing up the bound testosterone). This is purely speculation though....

As far as why people are running AI's anyone that's been on this forum for awhile should understand that! Anytime you increase test you increase the amount that can be aromatized; it's pretty much Lechateliers principle; increase the concentration of the reactants (testosterone) and the equilibrium shifts to the formation of product.

Oh quick trivia: Where's a major storage site for aromatase?

Answer : Fat cells.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
6OXO? The reason I ask is because I cannnot tolerate Rebound XT. Everytime I try the NHA stack I develop BAD depression a few days in. I have found that I can take ActiVate by itself no problem but the Rebound XT must be somehow eliminating too much Estogen causing the depression. 6OXO doesn't give me a problem either. Was also considering stacking this with JW or 6OXO and Yellow Gold..that might be kick ass!
Have you tried Hyperdrol?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The "exciting" area of supplements ended Jan of 2005 when prohormones were banned IMO.
Though since then there has been some innovation.
I tried pheraplex..not too sure on my opinion of it. Overall I felt harder and definetly looked better but I never felt so lightheaded during my workouts. I'm not neccessarily attributing it to the PP though b/c there were very many other unisolated variables involved. And I also gotta hand it to AX: Stimulant-X is amazing. I've tried a wide array of energy pills before and given them all to others; Spike, ECA, AMP, etc. Spike worked for all of 2 days, ECA def. works but just makes me too nutty, AMP was great the first time I worked out on it and is still great but elevates my blood pressure a bit too much (about 20mm HG in terms of systolic)...but SX is so clean. Almost anyone I've given some to try to has come back asking for more. It's probably the best study aid on the market too. Kudos to you on that.

As for this new product hell I'm interested in how you are getting the body to produce more test? It almost sounds like you've created agonists to GNRH or LH and then somehow reduced SHBG levels (once again I'm guessing you're freeing up the bound testosterone). This is purely speculation though....

As far as why people are running AI's anyone that's been on this forum for awhile should understand that! Anytime you increase test you increase the amount that can be aromatized; it's pretty much Lechateliers principle; increase the concentration of the reactants (testosterone) and the equilibrium shifts to the formation of product.

Oh quick trivia: Where's a major storage site for aromatase?

Answer : Fat cells.

Thanks for the kind words!!! :D

Stim X IS an excellent product. No other stimulant that i have been on is gives as much clean energy and focus as stim x. The biggest benefits is you don't come off it hard either! :D

Maverick64

Awards
Well..

I would like to try the HD Mass FX stack, but it pisses me off that I have half a bottle of unused ReboundXT that I can't take. I KNOW the 6OXO doesn't hit me with depression like Rebound XT. But I don't want to but a bottle of HD just to find out it does the same thing. If AX wanted to send me about 3 days worth of HD to try , and I didn't have any issues with it, then I would be more than happy to give the HD/Mass FX cycle a shot.

dmilhouse

Awards
So what exactly is 25-R I'm confused. Is it steriodal? Will it show up on a drug test (NCAA)? Is it a banned substance? It sounds interesting but what are the metabolites?

-MH

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
So what exactly is 25-R I'm confused. Is it steriodal? Will it show up on a drug test (NCAA)? Is it a banned substance? It sounds interesting but what are the metabolites?

-MH
It is natural but NCAA is very picky. You would need to get approval first. More info will be released on the compound when the release nears. If the NCAA did allow it, this would be the first product they have allowed with PH type gains.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
25R-Diol is natural derivative of a class of compounds called sapogenins. It has potent anabolic properties and no (pro-hormone type) harsh side effects. Although we have gone the SYNTHETIC route to this compound it is related to nature. The route we have taken to create this compound is it's key to success. That is about all I can answer until it's release.

Proteinpowda

Awards
25R-Diol is natural derivative of a class of compounds called sapogenins. It has potent anabolic properties and no negative side effects. Although we have gone the SYNTHETIC route to this compound it is related to nature. The route we have taken to create this compound is it's key to success. That is about all I can answer until it's release.
No negative side effects? That makes me think you haven't done enough research on it. Also what is good for one person is bad for another. Like really, I like your company and the products you put out but now you sound gimicky.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
he means no negative side effects similar to pro hormones.
liver damage, raised blood pressure or cholesterol, etc....

dmilhouse

Awards
It sounds like the same thing in Ebol:

-KETO diosgenin ((25 R)-5alpha-spirostan-2alpha, 3beta, 5alpha-triol-6-OH):
6-KETO diosgenin is a natural derivative of a class of compounds called sapogenins. Similar to ecdysterone, sapogenins are plant sterols (plant hormones) which among exhibiting many other positive health benefits, show potent anabolic properties and have no negative side effects. 6-KETO diosgenin has been shown in rats to (67) have very prominent anabolic effects with no change in testicular or prostate weight and no changes in genitalia (and no androgenic effects). The increased anabolism and growth in subjects receiving 6-keto diosgenin was almost 2 times as high as the control group, yielding astounding anabolic potential. This compound is custom made and world exclusive to ThermoLife International, and due to this fact the amount of information on it is limited. The findings in the above study, combined with the overwhelming positive anecdotal feedback however are extremely promising. Its addition to E-BOL plays a key role in its amazing synergistic effects and takes its anabolic growth potentials to the next level.

Proteinpowda

Awards
he means no negative side effects similar to pro hormones.
liver damage, raised blood pressure or cholesterol, etc....
Then the compound produces no effect on testosterone. An increase in testosterone comes with these effects you just spoke of (except for liver damage if the compound is non-hepatoxic...)

If increasing testosterone had no effects at all on your system then they would not be doing research on it as we speak. For example there's a study being conducted in AZ now (double-blind placebo controlled) investing the effects of HRT in med with low to mid testosterone levels and its effect on artherosclerosis (sp?). As my physician put it we just don't know what the effects of having a higher LDL level, increased TGL's for an acute period of time in otherwise healthy individiauls down the line. And yes significantly increasing test (as stated before) works via a similar mechanism to blood doping. Instead of directly injecting Red Blood cells or Erytropoietin (sp) test raises EPO levels.

So overall I'm contending that his statement that it's side effect free is a huge blanket statement and one that without having done randomized double-blind placebo controlled studies one that cannot be taken without skepticism. These compounds, supplements, whatever you want to call them (and intentionally delude yourself by believing they are something better and safer than compounds in the pharmacy) are pharmaceuticals and should be treated and evaluated as such.
Granted I take them in lieu of other illegals but it's a trade-off. You can take compounds with decades of research behind them, where methods of action have been study, studies have been done on diverse populations, and their quality is under regulatory controls (not always true on the black market), or you can take a supplement whose manufacturer claims it to be side-effect free.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like the same thing in Ebol:
They are very different. The structures them self are very different and without knowing their synthesis they cannot be compared.

This is a teaser thread not the "answer all thread". We will be putting out more info upon the product release. I know for a fact that our synthesis is unique to the industry. That combined with over 100 ultra positive test cases = one hell of a good product.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Then the compound.........
Yes you are correct. Even Coca Classic has negative effects in some way. I edited the post. What was meant is that Mass FX although it seriously raises then frees up Testosterone is does not have the harsh side effects of attributed to most pro-hormones. IMO I feel this is the first non-hormonal product that delivers mild pro-hormone type results (Strength and Lean mass) to everyone that takes it without the harsh pro-hormone side effects.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
lincoln.prtg Nutrition / Health 11
akboom87 General Chat 19
p4pbeast Supplements 62
p4pbeast Supplements 0