Mass FX™ Teaser

khan-unit

Banned
Awards
i got my mass fx, the capsules look exactly like jungle warfare capsules, i smell conspiracy

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I've noticed while Taking this for 4 days, I've been sleeping a lot more.
not making any assumptions or anything here, but this has me going back to my original thoughts that the main ingred, the 25R diol, may be somewhat similar to the main ingred in USP Labs Powerfull.......??? Probably a stretch

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah, its a stretch.....

but we welcome the interest and the thoughts! :D

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Ohhh, c'mon now, don't make me pick up my things and run back over to my ALRI board guys, lol. Let's all play nice. I am interested in this product. I may be the first to offer a comparison btwn this and BAM for everyone...

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
haha....

you underestimate the pull that me and AP have. He probably already has BAM in his hands! :D

I wasn't being mean. I welcome your interest. But there truly isn't ANYTHING out there that is similar to FX. Structurally or Chemically!

Did you see the write-up thread?

clearity

Awards
I'm a full week into it, I have noticed the strength increase, when will I see bigger size?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Clearity, I would give it a litte time my man...it says you really "feel" it the first week, but def. expect size to follow your increased gains in strength, you have to build more muscle to account for more weight being lifted - Size will come if you stick with it!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Clearity, I would give it a litte time my man...it says you really "feel" it the first week, but def. expect size to follow your increased gains in strength, you have to build more muscle to account for more weight being lifted - Size will come if you stick with it!
Well said!

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
haha....

you underestimate the pull that me and AP have. He probably already has BAM in his hands! :D
doubt it:twisted:

Just messing with you bro earlier, as said, I am interested in this one. I suppose one could run Jungle Warfare for 8 weeks, first 4 with Mass FX and last 4 with BAM....hmmmm

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
This is for any AX reps/board mods: I am having trouble replying and posting on forum.anabolicx.com - I dunno why this is, its just not letting me do it - So if someone could help...email---->[email protected]

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what is your username on AX?
i'll have it taken care of!

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
bLacKjAcK
Fixed, it says you never clicked on the validation email. Over the last couple of days a few people have said they never received it. Can you check your spam folder of gmail just because I am curious? Either way you are good to go now. :)h

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OH SURE! come in here and SAVE THE DAY like a BIG SHOT! :icon_lol:

Thanks BS! :D

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Thank you guys - I am continually impressed by the guys over at AX. Keep up the good work.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Just received my order in the mail today (MassFX, Restore, Activate, DHEA). Nutraplanet delivers again...record time to Canada...4 business days.

I plan to run MassFX and Restore for this cycle.

But, I feel I don't want to add Restore until a few days in of only taking MassFX, so I can assess it's effects on Libido, Estrogen sides if any, and an overall of how I feel on strictly MassFX.

Good or bad idea?

I also have some Lean Xtreme on hand for this cycle too in case the AI in Restore is too much for my Estrogen sensitive girly body. Too low of estrogen kills me libido.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you can try the FX without the AI. as long as you have it on hand and can introduce it into your stack, you should be fine!

CARRY ON!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Mace, what is the max dosage you can run Mass FX on?? Thanks bro-:bb:

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
There is really no need to do more than 4 caps a day.

clearity

Awards
I've noticed after 9 days, People have told me I look leaner, and my muscles are getting cut, but I have also felt Lethargic.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice to hear about the compliments. I will check into the lethargy. I don't recall that happening with any of the testers. Are you on the straight 4 per day dose? what else are you taking?

clearity

Awards
Nice to hear about the compliments. I will check into the lethargy. I don't recall that happening with any of the testers. Are you on the straight 4 per day dose? what else are you taking?

Mass FX and Hyperdrol..

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
have you taken AI before? lethargy could be a side of low estrogen. Some people respond differently to it. Another possibility is from the BP lowering effect of the nettle probably. It's the same reason you get the the good pumps, or it could be the 25R loading the muscles with glycogen and lowering the bloodsuger, especially on a low cal diet

dead_i_katid

dead_i_katid

Awards
hey mace "your test levels will be like nothing you have ever naturally felt before"

Do you haave any data test results, id like to see them on how this raises test levels

dead_i_katid

dead_i_katid

Awards
do u guys actually have any lab tests showing how this raises up free test. what type of increase should one expect to see from their test levels on a blood test....?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
there were some blood tests done.....

there will be a few more in this last competition. PT's log in this section should help you out!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
mass fx sounds like a quality product, cant wait till spring so i can try it for myself

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
freez, i can't wait till spring either! you gonna get your swole on!

dinoiii

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
there were some blood tests done.....

there will be a few more in this last competition. PT's log in this section should help you out!
I too have some labs,....but there is so much happening in my life right now -or- it could be assumed I am being lazy (most that know me can safely assume this latter suggestion is NOT the case), but I will have to post them up ASAP or at least put up a summary.

As you were...

Another post on yet another forum... sickening

What's up to the AX brotherhood though?

D_

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WOW! do my eyes deceive me?

the long-winded dinoii has graced us with his presence?

WELCOME, friend! :thumbsup:

Rossi2

Rossi2

Awards
Sideeffects?

What about the sideeffects? whats word on that??

[wrap]http://anabolicminds.com/massfx.jpg[/wrap]
Mass FX™
Mass & Strength Building Agent

25R-diol™ has been developed exclusively by Anabolic Xtreme. This mass and strength building agent was designed to be stacked with Hyperdrol™ to create the most potent lean muscle building stack available today. Mass FX will increase testosterone levels, deliver rock hard pumps, promote the Alpha Male mentality, increase aggression, build xtreme muscle mass and give immediate strength gains. Mass FX will deliver the results you want in just a few days of usage and will continue though out your cycle. Welcome to the world of Mass FX.

WITHIN YOUR FIRST FEW DAYS:
Mass FX™ starts to kick in. You should be feeling the Alpha Male mentality. Workouts will be more intense and recovery will be quicker.

AFTER 1 WEEK: You will notice muscle pumps and hardness like you have never experienced before. Your strength is now beginning to increase. Your veins are starting to pop. You can feel that Mass FX™ is working and you like it!

AFTER 2-3 WEEKS and Beyond: The pro-anabolic optimizer is in full effect stimulating lean muscle mass and strength gains. Your muscles look and feel dramatically harder, stronger and fuller. Your strength is increasing beyond what you expected from an all natural product that doesn’t have the nasty side effects of pro-hormones. By now you know that Mass FX™ works and your gains have only begun. While you finish out your 6-8 week cycle, each week your muscles will become stronger, harder, fuller and bigger. Your workouts will continue to intensify, your Alpha Male mentality will continue to dominate and your test levels will be like nothing you have ever naturally felt before. Welcome to the world of Mass FX™.

The Mass FX Official Write-Up has been released. Click the link below.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-xtreme/56397-official-mass-fx.html

What did out testers have to say?
We had overwhelming positive feedback on the initial testing. Feel free to browse 30 of the logs located here:

Anabolic Xtreme Forum -> AX Sponsored Logs

Here are just a couple of quotes from testers.
Please note each quote below is from a different tester. All quotes taken below are from day 12 or less of the testing.

*************TESTER QUOTES****************

"There's only one question that has been truly plaguing my mind lately, "How in the heck can this stuff be 100% natural?" I
currently stand at about 208-209lbs with undeniable fat loss and muscle gain. My pumps in the gym are extremely enjoyable and
yesterday I started to experience some very unique and intense muscle-mind connection. I'm almost convinced this is some
sort of PH or anabolic steroids but afaik it is not."

"Strength is unbelievable! Like I said before its pretty amazing. I look bigger and feel bigger. There is no doubt about this stuff, its
for real! Weight is up 3 lbs. Overall: I am very impressed. This stuff is for real"

"weight today: 237 - up 7 lbs - feeling today: awesome.. great pump.. Felt awesome... boundless energy.. strength still going up..
very explosive." [Day 11]

“Yeah I doubted this product a little at first but not after today, bro!”

“Pumps and muscle fullness are also still up. What I'm noticing is that more frequent muscle contractions are occurring and my
muscles are harder at the most random of times. Sort of like I'm on a mild anabolic.”

“My workouts have been going a lot better, both during and recovering from.”

“I'm only on day 8 and have Increased all of my lifts by 10lbs"

“I'm gaining weight. I was 193 (now 199) when I started this log, but for a couple weeks before the log I was fluctuating between
193 and 195. So to reach 195 is not a real big deal, but anything over that is pretty amazing. And it's only been 10 days.

“I've been feeling the aggression since day#2”

“Then, when I took the wife out for dinner yesterday evening, the waiter started talking to me about lifting weights and such and
how big I looked. Honestly, I can’t remember the last time someone mentioned something to me about my physique.”

“Hungry as a damn lion. I have had to increase the amount of food in every meal I eat, and still add in an extra shake just to curb
the hunger. That is AWESOME to me”

“still feeling stronger, bigger, hornier, pimplelyer, and I'm starting to notice a very slight joint soreness, possibly from reduced
estrogen levels but who knows.”

“Yea, I think the AX stack has kicked in pretty good. I woke up this morning and I wasn't sore at all. Not even physically
tired/fatigued. It felt like I didn't even work out yesterday night at all. Felt so good, I decided to do some cardio haha.”

“Aggression is still up and still having a general feeling of wellbeing, able to control the irritability. I am up 4 Lbs from last week, so
now I am at 196 in the AM”

“I added Intensity to this section because I really felt it today. I was a little concerned about this product when the desciption
referenced aggression but if it meant what I felt this morning then bring it on. I loved this workout!!” [Day 3]

“Great Workout today, felt real strong on the db bench...actually first time repping 90's, glad to see body weight was up 4 lbs”

“Really good workout today, I busted my ass through every set and beat the **** outta my body. I felt big as hell in the weight room
for some reason.”

“Noticed that I was sweating more than normal today, and felt pretty focused in the gym”

“While in the gym i ran into a tech sgt who has been away for a few weeks TDY. when i was done squatting he asked me what i w
as taking and that it had looked like i gotten bigger. ( he did the typical grab your arm squeeze "hey guy what are u trying out now:
) . My hunger levels have increased alot. Im eating about every hour.”

“Finally went back to bjj tonight and a few commented on changes in my physical appearance, notably muscle fullness and
wondered if my absence had something to do with it: little do they know”

“When I started I weighed 185 and now I'm 190. With no signs of bad weight gain [after 7 days]

“Well this morning I looked at myself in the mirror and... I noticed something different. I know I have been retaining some BF due
to the bulk BUT, I noticed my shoulders did look different. They looked bigger and more separated so... that’s great! [Day 8]”

“Back day was better with AX stack. Felt great. Only Day 6 and I feel it.”

“my pumps were very intense during and immediately after my workout today”

“Also wanted to add in that I've been feeling very hard and vascular lately, I am really enjoying this stack so far! Losing weight and
gaining strength is always a positive in my book. Thanks AX”

“I think everything is "beginning" to kick in. I feel stronger and my arms are in a constant pump from this morning's workout. I even
got a double glance from one of my co-workers. I'm definitely starting to feel "it"” [Day 3]

“Noticed a really good pump today during the workout. Worked up a real good sweat. Wife has said I am talking about Sex a lot,
so that “effect” may have kicked in too.” [Day 2]

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
A few reports on the androgenic side (sensitive nips, negative aggression) but that is rare and I am not aware of anything developing into gyno. The positive reports on this product far out weight any negatives (the few that I have seen).

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Muscle growth, increased libido.

Some people haven't responded to it but I haven't seen any negative reports. It appears to do what it claims. It's not superdrol but it's not intended to be. I've taken it and the experience was that of a mild androgen.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I too have some labs,....but there is so much happening in my life right now -or- it could be assumed I am being lazy (most that know me can safely assume this latter suggestion is NOT the case), but I will have to post them up ASAP or at least put up a summary.

As you were...

Another post on yet another forum... sickening

What's up to the AX brotherhood though?

D_
Umm, WOW...thought this day'd never come...

Welcome to AM D, if your staying --- this place just got that much better.

Great to see you here though my man.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
lincoln.prtg Nutrition / Health 11
akboom87 General Chat 19
p4pbeast Supplements 62
p4pbeast Supplements 0