maintaining m1test gains

creator

Awards
say i gain 1o lbs lean mass when on m1test. i pct with nolva or whatever and keep the gains. now, do i have to do another cycle of m1test followed by nolva to maintain gains and continue on like this or what? what if, eg, i do a cycle of m1test or whatecer gear, do pct, then switch to just hard training, hi carb hi protein, good creatine, etc? then what happens? i dont want to be locked into taking gear just to gain!!

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Once you come off and go through PCT and hormone levels are back to normal you will be able to gain muscle naturaly. So the answer to your question is no, you won't have to ever do another cycle if you don't want to.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your question sounds as if you are someone who needs to do a buch more research

Lich

Banned
Awards
Its different for everyone. But if u gain 10 pnds, then use proper PCT (Such as Nolva at the correct dosages and length) ull keep most of ur gains if not all. Chances are u may loose a few pounds for a bit due to water weight loss ect, after my cycle (I gained 15 pnds) I lost 3-4 pnds but no strength loss, I still kept getting strong during PCT as well. After PCT U can consider the muscle "permanent" if u keep working out correctly ect. If u do another m1t cycle, AFTER pct, just means more gains (Hopefully/Most likely)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think his question is a legit one. If you aren't at your max
potential then you would probably be better off just by
eating right etc etc. one cycle of anything won't do miracles, imho.

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
Your question sounds as if you are someone who needs to do a buch more research

bump on that.

Bro - do your research, not just look at the boards for a few days but reSEARCH. It'll only help you avoid making mistakes.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
1 cycle.......LOL :rofl: Once you do a cycle, and if you do it right there is no turning back!

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
You have to adjust your daily macronutrient values based on your new weight.

RaZoR-ShaRp

Awards
u should be able to maintain ur gains as long as u pct correctly,maintain proper diet and continue to w/o hard.Funny thing is as soon as u reconize and admire (lmao) ur gains ,THE TEMPTATION WILL START TO CALL YOU.And you'll know what we mean ,when we say "One is too many,and a few is never enough"..............................GOOD LUCK.............LOL