M-test with Stano plex

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Says to stack the two of them in the bottle but don’t they kinda negate each other? One raises DHT and one lowers it? I have a bottle of both but just wanna make sure I’m not wasting them running them together.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If it were me, and I’m not a rep, I’d do the stano and follow with the m-test. I just started some stano today myself

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Says to stack the two of them in the bottle but don’t they kinda negate each other? One raises DHT and one lowers it? I have a bottle of both but just wanna make sure I’m not wasting them running them together.
You can stack them .. I havent done it yet but i can see them working together .. I believe @sns8778 had done the stack and loved it.

I have Stanoplex w/ Anabolic Effect first to try it and then will give MTest a try with it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If it were me, and I’m not a rep, I’d do the stano and follow with the m-test. I just started some stano today myself
Yeah that works too and how i treated it first time ..PCT for me is a must with Mtest just feel really good on it.

How are you planning on running stano 6-8 week . dosages ? and best of luck on the cycle

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think you can take M-Test with Stano-Plex 300 just fine. I use M-Test consistently; even though it has some ingredients to help reduce DHT I don't think it would do so to the degree that it would hamper Stano-Plex in my opinion.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah that works too and how i treated it first time ..PCT for me is a must with Mtest just feel really good on it.

How are you planning on running stano 6-8 week . dosages ? and best of luck on the cycle
I’m shooting for 8 weeks at 600, but if I feel need by I may go to 900. I order from DPS so if I need more or something they deliver so fast to my house I’m not worried about it.

And just to clarify my first post if I had just one bottle of each I would do one then the other. I think m-test would benefit after, but he could have 10 bottles stashed in that case do what ever you want I’m not discouraging :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m shooting for 8 weeks at 600, but if I feel need by I may go to 900. I order from DPS so if I need more or something they deliver so fast to my house I’m not worried about it.

And just to clarify my first post if I had just one bottle of each I would do one then the other. I think m-test would benefit after, but he could have 10 bottles stashed in that case do what ever you want I’m not discouraging :)
Yeah thats what i did for stano - 8Weeks 600/600/600/600/600/600/900/900
My review:
https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/sns-stano-plex-review.313395/

Honestly i would just stick with 600mg .. i felt amazing on it .. way better then other stano products.

Yeah PCT -Mtest is great .. but like i said if you have 10's of bottles stashed away always can throw it on .. I dont think it will diminish the effects of epi