Unanswered Test C or Sustanon with Deca?

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Looking to bulk for 16 weeks with this cycle. Looking to do a 1:1 ratio with the test and deca. I’ve never ran Sustanon before. What would make for a better combo for this cycle? Lastly, what would be the frequency of dosing the Sustanon if I were to do 500mg a week of test?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don’t really know what would be the purpose of running Sustanon here vs c or e IMO!

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Doesnt really matter. Only real advantage with the sus is you could stop dosing it same time as you did the deca. The long esters would clear at the same rate as the deca would, vs having to take c or e a couple weeks past dropping deca. Not that thats a big deal either.

But if you did sus, dose it m/w/f because of the short esters in it.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Doesnt really matter. Only real advantage with the sus is you could stop dosing it same time as you did the deca. The long esters would clear at the same rate as the deca would, vs having to take c or e a couple weeks past dropping deca. Not that thats a big deal either.

But if you did sus, dose it m/w/f because of the short esters in it.
Well he’s comparing it to test c which half life is relatively similar to test deconate in sust. So he could really drop them both when he drops the deca. Then only advantage of using sust in this case would be for the short ester kicking in quicker. Which if that’s the case he would probably wanna throw more prop in each shot. Also I’ve always like running 1:2 test to deca.

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Well he’s comparing it to test c which half life is relatively similar to test deconate in sust. So he could really drop them both when he drops the deca. Then only advantage of using sust in this case would be for the short ester kicking in quicker. Which if that’s the case he would probably wanna throw more prop in each shot. Also I’ve always like running 1:2 test to deca.
Yeah last time I ran E and deca and I dropped the deca 2 weeks before I dropped the test and then waited 2 weeks and started PCT. You’re saying with Sustanon drop it and deca at the same time and wait 4 weeks for pct???

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I personally wouldn’t use sust. Makes it easier pinning IMO 2x a week. Test cyp and deca both have a half life of around 15 days you should be able to drop them at the same time. You could use the sust and drop them at the same time if you wanted. The short esters in sust dosage aren’t that high so I would add in a little prop each shot. It’s all personal preference though. Are you going to be adding any orals the first 4 weeks to kickstart?

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I personally wouldn’t use sust. Makes it easier pinning IMO 2x a week. Test cyp and deca both have a half life of around 15 days you should be able to drop them at the same time. 3 weeks after last deca shot you should be able to start PCT. You could use the sust and drop them at the same time if you wanted. The short esters in sust dosage aren’t that high so I would add in a little prop each shot. It’s all personal preference though. Are you going to be adding any orals the first 4 weeks to kickstart?

Last edited:

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I personally wouldn’t use sust. Makes it easier pinning IMO 2x a week. Test cyp and deca both have a half life of around 15 days you should be able to drop them at the same time. You could use the sust and drop them at the same time if you wanted. The short esters in sust dosage aren’t that high so I would add in a little prop each shot. It’s all personal preference though. Are you going to be adding any orals the first 4 weeks to kickstart?
Half life of Deca is only 15 days? I’d thought it was a little longer, 3 weeks or so.

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Last question, if I opted to NPP would 3x a week dose with test 2x a week be sufficient? Like test Monday and Friday and NPP MWF

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Last question, if I opted to NPP would 3x a week dose with test 2x a week be sufficient? Like test Monday and Friday and NPP MWF
My answer earlier kinda meant that. like no reason for Sustanon cause then you would need to pin 3 times a week. And if you’re gonna pin 3 times a week then might as well throw deca out the window and run NPP. I find it superior to the longer ester. Less Bloat, cleaner overal, kicks in faster, etc. I’m doing 500mg test / 550 mg npp atm and I love the ratio. I barely got any bloat and Some days if I have the slightest bloat it’s from my 450g of carbs a day and not the npp.

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
My answer earlier kinda meant that. like no reason for Sustanon cause then you would need to pin 3 times a week. And if you’re gonna pin 3 times a week then might as well throw deca out the window and run NPP. I find it superior to the longer ester. Less Bloat, cleaner overal, kicks in faster, etc. I’m doing 500mg test / 550 mg npp atm and I love the ratio. I barely got any bloat and Some days if I have the slightest bloat it’s from my 450g of carbs a day and not the npp.
Sounds sick... only thing is NPP is more expensive and you have to pin large ML’s to get to 500mg of both a week

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you alternate between glutes and shoulders?
When i ran npp i did that to start since i was brand new to pinning and it took a while for the pip to go away. T after a couple weeks i just alternated glutes.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Now we’re talking.
But still 3x week minimum.
MWF
Sus 200mg/200/200
NPP 150/150/150

Or something like that. I like lower test higher bulker. After all it is 1.2x test.

So sus 150/150/150
NPP 200/200/200

Unless youve never used nandrolones. Then start lower.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
THIS
I’m lean af on 600npp right now.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
lmao ya but don’t get it wrong one day I’ll be bigger than you bitch