TRT Options - test gel vs. 250mg Sustanon?

AsahiWeekly

Awards
I'd like to go on TRT, but unfortunately, my options in this country are limited.

There are four routes for TRT/test injections here.

1. pay for TRT at a clinic out of pocket
Clinics can legally do this here. I've had a look at two clinics that offer it and they had packages such as: $1000/month for 250mg Sustanon every two weeks and $1500/month for 250mg Sustanon + test gel + HGH.

2. get TRT on national health insurance
Required to have test levels under 200 ng/dL, only costs around $100/month for 250mg Sustanon every two weeks

3. buy testosterone gel online
$150 for a one-month supply - LEGAL

4. buy testosterone online and inject at home
$20 for 250mg Sustanon - LEGAL, possessing/importing syringes - ILLEGAL

Option 1 is far too expensive, option 4 is basically illegal - due to my government job + visa status, not a risk I can take.

I'm thinking about going for option 2, but as a fairly average 30-year-old man, I don't think I'm going to be under 200ng/dL.

So in the end, my questions basically boil down to this:

1. How does test gel compare to 250mg Sustanon/two weeks? If the results are similar, I'll go with test gel.
2. Would it be unwise to crash my test with Anavar or test gel, and then get a PSA to hopefully qualify for TRT on insurance?

Thanks.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'd like to go on TRT, but unfortunately, my options in this country are limited.

There are four routes for TRT/test injections here.

1. pay for TRT at a clinic out of pocket
Clinics can legally do this here. I've had a look at two clinics that offer it and they had packages such as: $1000/month for 250mg Sustanon every two weeks and $1500/month for 250mg Sustanon + test gel + HGH.

2. get TRT on national health insurance
Required to have test levels under 200 ng/dL, only costs around $100/month for 250mg Sustanon every two weeks

3. buy testosterone gel online
$150 for a one-month supply - LEGAL

4. buy testosterone online and inject at home
$20 for 250mg Sustanon - LEGAL, possessing/importing syringes - ILLEGAL

Option 1 is far too expensive, option 4 is basically illegal - due to my government job + visa status, not a risk I can take.

I'm thinking about going for option 2, but as a fairly average 30-year-old man, I don't think I'm going to be under 200ng/dL.

So in the end, my questions basically boil down to this:

1. How does test gel compare to 250mg Sustanon/two weeks? If the results are similar, I'll go with test gel.
2. Would it be unwise to crash my test with Anavar or test gel, and then get a PSA to hopefully qualify for TRT on insurance?

Thanks.
So there is a lot of variables, a lot of ppl don't do the greatest with test gel. But some are fine with it. It should keep you between mid range and high normal range if it works for you.

Sust is going to be far stronger, but 1 injection every 2 weeks kinda sucks, it's gonna work but basically the first 5-7 days your going to have test levels pretty high and then they will slope down till the next injection.

I still think 250 test every 2 weeks will be better then the gel, but I would try the gel first and see if it works for you, then if you don't like it switch to the sust.

And finally, while crashing your test on purpose is kinda a shitty thing to do, I would do it if I wanted a script lol. Lots of guys do. But you gotta make sure your on stuff long enough to suppress natural testosterone levels and then come off long enough to get the drugs out your system and let your artificial test levels drop down. I also know a few guys that had moderate to low test, and basically for a few days before there next bloodwork the went out and drank and got less sleep on purpose and that temporarily dropped there test lower.

None of these things am I recommending you do, but they work lol

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would probably recommend another option than those you listed, at least try it, and that would be to try Clomid and see how you react to that. It should be fairly easy to get a hold of and it can get you to reasonable levels (my best reading was 1100). It should make you feel a lot better than normal, otherwise you can just drop it without any sides.

Otherwise I would probably do gel or cream if you can get that, I was on 200mg Cyp and switched to cream for a month and didn’t feel any different than with injections. It should keep a little more stable than Sust every 2 weeks. Neither is optimal though.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
First thing to me would be to take a blood test. You don't even know where your test levels are and you want to be on trt? And you say you're fairly average 30 yo man.

I see a lot of things in your situation, that would be challenging issues for me. Like since you can't posses needles and syringes, applying injected trt protocol mens you have to go to doctors office every two weeks to get a test injection. And while I've done several TD cycles and supp runs and don't mind applying topicals on a cycle, I wouldn't want to be depended on applying gel/cream everyday for the rest of my life. But these are just my thoughts, maybe these aren't an issue of any kind to you.

So they don't sell needles and syringes anywhere in Japan? Do the diabetes patients need to show prescription on pharmacy to get needles or how does that work? You can't get those things home even if on legit dr. prescripted trt?

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
First thing to me would be to take a blood test. You don't even know where your test levels are and you want to be on trt? And you say you're fairly average 30 yo man.

I see a lot of things in your situation, thst would be challenging issues for me. Like since you can't posses needles and syringes, applying injected trt protocol mens you have to go to doctors office every two weeks to get a test injection. And while I've done several TD cycles and supp runs and don't mind applying topicals on a cycle, I wouldn't want to be depended on applying gel/cream everyday for the rest of my life. But these are just my thoughts, maybe these aren't an issue of any kind to you.

So they don't sell needles and syringes anywhere in Japan? Do the diabetes patients need to show prescription on pharmacy to get needles or how does that work? You can't get those things home even if on legit dr. prescripted trt?
I didn't notice those things,

@AshaiWeekly, why do you want to be on trt?

As someone that's been on it for about 2 years I can tell you that being on a legit dose of trt, 100-200mg is really no difference then having normal testosterone levels regardless of what these morons on YouTube will try to have you believe. I have found zero advantage to building muscle while on trt vs natural, no increase in strength or nothing beyond natural.
If your truly replacing what is in the natural range then your going to get natural results.

The only thing I find it good for is when you finish a cycle you can Cruise and not pct.

So what's your reasoning for wanting it without having done bloodwork? You might have a issue that has nothing to do with testosterone necessarily