M-test with Stano plex

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Says to stack the two of them in the bottle but don’t they kinda negate each other? One raises DHT and one lowers it? I have a bottle of both but just wanna make sure I’m not wasting them running them together.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If it were me, and I’m not a rep, I’d do the stano and follow with the m-test. I just started some stano today myself

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Says to stack the two of them in the bottle but don’t they kinda negate each other? One raises DHT and one lowers it? I have a bottle of both but just wanna make sure I’m not wasting them running them together.
You can stack them .. I havent done it yet but i can see them working together .. I believe @sns8778 had done the stack and loved it.

I have Stanoplex w/ Anabolic Effect first to try it and then will give MTest a try with it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it were me, and I’m not a rep, I’d do the stano and follow with the m-test. I just started some stano today myself
Yeah that works too and how i treated it first time ..PCT for me is a must with Mtest just feel really good on it.

How are you planning on running stano 6-8 week . dosages ? and best of luck on the cycle

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think you can take M-Test with Stano-Plex 300 just fine. I use M-Test consistently; even though it has some ingredients to help reduce DHT I don't think it would do so to the degree that it would hamper Stano-Plex in my opinion.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah that works too and how i treated it first time ..PCT for me is a must with Mtest just feel really good on it.

How are you planning on running stano 6-8 week . dosages ? and best of luck on the cycle
I’m shooting for 8 weeks at 600, but if I feel need by I may go to 900. I order from DPS so if I need more or something they deliver so fast to my house I’m not worried about it.

And just to clarify my first post if I had just one bottle of each I would do one then the other. I think m-test would benefit after, but he could have 10 bottles stashed in that case do what ever you want I’m not discouraging :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m shooting for 8 weeks at 600, but if I feel need by I may go to 900. I order from DPS so if I need more or something they deliver so fast to my house I’m not worried about it.

And just to clarify my first post if I had just one bottle of each I would do one then the other. I think m-test would benefit after, but he could have 10 bottles stashed in that case do what ever you want I’m not discouraging :)
Yeah thats what i did for stano - 8Weeks 600/600/600/600/600/600/900/900
My review:
https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/sns-stano-plex-review.313395/

Honestly i would just stick with 600mg .. i felt amazing on it .. way better then other stano products.

Yeah PCT -Mtest is great .. but like i said if you have 10's of bottles stashed away always can throw it on .. I dont think it will diminish the effects of epi

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can’t find the post now. But did some one mention starting PCT a few days before finishing a cycle? Finishing 8wk StanoPlex in four days.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Can’t find the post now. But did some one mention starting PCT a few days before finishing a cycle? Finishing 8wk StanoPlex in four days.
You really don't need to but it wouldn't hurt either. For something like StanoPlex, it really jsut depends on the level of suppression (which is 100% individual and can vary from none to whatever). For me, I would just start after the last dose and go from there. A few days will make no real difference either way

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry late to seeing this as well ..

running PCT last week into the cycle was huge back in the days and i kinda like the idea as well .. but all depends on what you run

as @booneman77 stated all depends on if it supresses you .. on much harsher cycles even if it doesnt i still like the idea of adding in a serm/tbooster in last 5-7 days of cycle.

if you are running just stanoplex or as the thread says with mtest .. no need to add in extras in the last week

Mtest - All year around
Stano plex 8 weeks

OR

I like this idea as well ..
Mtest - 16 weeks
Stano plex - 8 weeks
AE 16 weeks