Low dose NPP & Prop Cycle REVIEW

sleonidas

Awards
Hello everyone,

I am about to start a low NPP & Prop Cycle and wanted to see your input on this.

NPP 50mg eod 1-12 Weeks
Test Prop. 20mg eod 1-14 weeks
Gentropin 2-4 IU 10+ Weeks
HCG e3d Week 3-13
Arimidex 0.25 mg e3d
Caber 0.5 mg e3d

Clomid PCT

Is the ari and caber necessary at low doses like this? I am just looking to have better recovery and help my joints out (due to injury).
The reason for the low test is to avoid deca dick, while also wanting to keep the side effects (especially hair loss) on the low. I want to use just enough of prop to keep me running and to avoid limp dick. Also I am using the genshi product line and came across a few issues with purity. Anyone know if their products are any good? I shot the first one yesterday, and was feeling a bit energetic for lack of words. My sleep was horrible, kept twisting and turning all night, couldn't get deep sleep and I also kept sweating mildly.

So again, my questions:
Ari and Caber necessary for low dose cycle of that kind? Or should I just wait for sides? I have a feeling I should throw in some Ari now and then, just to be safe.
Genshi-labs any good? (source is from approved list)
Best way to cut up the 1 mg Adex pills?
Any cycle suggestions?

Again, I chose this low dose cycle for a reason. This is an unusual cycle, but I am willing to give it a try. I have no aspirations of becoming a pro, just hoping to get a mild performance boost, while also allowing my joints and tendons to lubricate and recover.
If I don't see or feel any results, I will obviously increase the dose, but I don't see the need to jump to crazy amounts right off the bet. I have had my fair share and I am dreading sides, especially hairloss related side effects. And I will certainly NEVER touch finasteride. Tried it for a week and had the worst side effects; felt like a walking zombie.

Stats:
Height: 6'4
Weight: 250 lbf
Bodyfat: 18 %

Thanks

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Try and cut bf to 15 before cycle

I think for your height and weight you should up the test to at least 50mg EOD

If you leave the test at 20mg EOD I'm not sure you'll need much Arimidex but it's of course necessary to have on hand if you convert easily.
Maybe just start Arimidex in week 3 taking .25 on Monday/Thursday

Check bloods at week 6-7 to assess estradiol levels to see if you need to alter Arimidex dose

I haven't used npp but I'm hoping to next summer

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets look at what you are proposing here:

NPP 50mg eod 1-12 Weeks - this equates to 175mg/week - aside from the possible collagen synthesis and joint comfort benefits it is barely of any great anabolic value.

Test Prop. 20mg eod 1-14 weeks - this equates to 70mg/week - this is just enough to inhibit your own test production and would likely be less than your natural endogenous test level.

Gentropin 2-4 IU 10+ Weeks - daily for 10/weeks?

HCG e3d Week 3-13 - unnecessary IMO

Arimidex 0.25 mg e3d - at the dose of Test you are using it is unnecessary.

Caber 0.5 mg e3d - at the dose of NPP you are using it is unnecessary.

Aside for the GH (if it is indeed real and you dose it properly) the rest of everything you are taking is almost useless at the doses you are using. The Test dose is half of a TRT dose. The NPP is barely therapeutic. The AI and Caber are unnecessary at those doses of anabolics.

At the very least double the NPP and at least triple the Test and use ancillaries as symptoms necessitate.

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Agree with double d way too low for a good cycle , up the dose to whats recommended & you'll be right m8 .

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have legit HGH then any amount of AAS+real HGH is gonna have you shedding fat. That being said, I would still up the test to at least 300/week and NPP to 200/week. THat+HGH will have the fat melting off of you.

sleonidas

Awards
smshannon001
I will definitely have my blood-work done. Also, for my size, I will likely have to adjust the Prop. For the first couple of weeks, I'll just stick with this dosage and see what I can get out of it.

David Dunn
Yes, it's real Pfizer Genotropin HGH. I was going to run it for 6 months from Week 10 and onward, just to solidify my gains and to help me recover throughout PCT. Today would be my 3rd shot and although it's too early to say much about the anabolic effects, I could feel a slight strength increase throughout my workout. That could also be mental though. The 20 mg of Test Prop eod is to primarily replace my natural levels (assuming 11mg/day), while also avoiding some of the sides associated with Nandrolone. This would also be my first time running NPP, so I was going to take it slow and assess how well my body responds to the cycle. All in all you're right; I will increase the dose of my NPP and Prop as I progress. I am into this cycle mainly to see the positive effects of NPP. So, once I increase the dose for both, do you suggest I also increase the Arimidex intake to eod?

warbird01
Thanks! What is your take on throwing in some T3 while running HGH?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, once I increase the dose for both, do you suggest I also increase the Arimidex intake to eod?
Even if you increase your dose of both anabolics by three fold Arimidex 0.25 mg e3d and Caber 0.5 mg e3d would still be more than enough. Both are very strong and effective.

sleonidas

Awards
For those considering running genshi-labs in the future, the reviews about this lab appear to be correct. I feel their products are underdosed. I have bumped up the dose and though it's too early to say, I definitely know from past cycles the current effects are not the same. I will update, once I know more and get bloodwork done. Also, I don't normally get pip, but with this product I feel the pin for at least 3-4 days after. I definitely won't be using genshi inj. again. Orals seem to be g2g though.

Thanks again everyone

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
For those considering running genshi-labs in the future, the reviews about this lab appear to be correct. I feel their products are underdosed. I have bumped up the dose and though it's too early to say, I definitely know from past cycles the current effects are not the same. I will update, once I know more and get bloodwork done. Also, I don't normally get pip, but with this product I feel the pin for at least 3-4 days after. I definitely won't be using genshi inj. again. Orals seem to be g2g though. Thanks again everyone
Not trying to discredit you. I have not tried their stuff. But being only your fourth post here makes me wonder how legitimate your statement is.
Could it be a fake genshi? Could it depend on the source? Have you gotten mass specs or purity tests?

I'm not saying that you're wrong! Just trying to get more facts.

MuscleJ

Awards
I wouldn't run the 20mg at all that's very counter productive. What dose are you going to increase it to ?(test p)

sleonidas

Awards
Sorry guys, busy and I'm never on any forums anymore. I am not a rep, nor do I have any interest in bashing gen-shi. You can take my advice or leave it, it's really up to you. I am not a person that posts on every thread in every forum, if anything I'm just a silent reader. I used their orals in the past and they worked great, however I am having issues with their injectables. I use mostly pharma grade, since I don't believe in UG labs. I have, however, given some of the UG labs a try, maybe 2 or 3 in total without any issues (inj. that is).

With genshi I am still getting very bad pain from the injections. My left leg is still stiff and hurts from the injection of 2 days ago to the point where i can barely bend it and that issue won't go away. Every injection comes with inj. pain. I tried slow injections, moving legs afterwards to help distribute the mixture better, warming up, etc. you name it. Non of it works. There has to be something in the vials that gives me PIP. Also, the source is on genshis approved supplier list as mentioned earlier. On this low dose cycle, the only thing I notice is that I am getting hornier, some strength gain and minimal optical changes, though I may have put on 5 pounds of water weight. It's a low dose, I did bump the NPP up to 75mg eod and prop at 30 mg eod. Testies shrunk slightly. Why is the 20mg counterproductive? I may go up to 50 mg/eod for the prop. No sides yet, skin is great, no hair loss (though I felt a slight itch every now and then), joints feel lubricated, but overall nothing too noticeable. I am using caber and adex (felt my nipple a little).
smshannon001
So with that being said, I used to love genshi-labs (especially their orals), but after all the reviews, and my own little experiment, I have to say that I am staying away from their injectables. I might even throw them out if I can't work my legs out because of the PIP (which usually lasts for 4 days each time). As for the purity, I came across another thread on another board that talks about its purity and it's rated at 82% I believe. Also, many users report weak results from their injectables. One thread I came across mentions genshi-labs being turkish and the japanese part is just a marketing gag. OH and one observation to add, I tried to remove the cap from one of the prop vials, guess what; the whole thing came off. Had to remove the prop and was lucky enough to have an empty vial to transfer it over. Then again, not sure how tightly sealed it was. So, hopefully, I won't get any inflammation. So, overall I'm saying stay away from Genshi, even as tempting as some of the reviews may be, don't go with their injectables. My credibility is little, and it's easy to assume I'm just here to bash them, but just be warned if you do decide to buy (this only counts for NPP and their PROP, not sure about the remaining products). Just here to help others out and not have them make the same mistake. If it wasn't for the PIP, I might even say I'd be happy with the little result I'm getting, but definitely not worth sticking around with genshi products. My suggestion to anyone, always go with pharma grade. You are better of paying a little extra and be somewhat 'safe(r)'

So, good luck. I will keep you updated.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Contact your supplier or look on the internet at the level of EO ethyl oleate in the genshi, some people are allergic to it.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry guys, busy and I'm never on any forums anymore. I am not a rep, nor do I have any interest in bashing gen-shi. You can take my advice or leave it, it's really up to you. I am not a person that posts on every thread in every forum, if anything I'm just a silent reader. I used their orals in the past and they worked great, however I am having issues with their injectables. I use mostly pharma grade, since I don't believe in UG labs. I have, however, given some of the UG labs a try, maybe 2 or 3 in total without any issues (inj. that is).

With genshi I am still getting very bad pain from the injections. My left leg is still stiff and hurts from the injection of 2 days ago to the point where i can barely bend it and that issue won't go away. Every injection comes with inj. pain. I tried slow injections, moving legs afterwards to help distribute the mixture better, warming up, etc. you name it. Non of it works. There has to be something in the vials that gives me PIP. Also, the source is on genshis approved supplier list as mentioned earlier. On this low dose cycle, the only thing I notice is that I am getting hornier, some strength gain and minimal optical changes, though I may have put on 5 pounds of water weight. It's a low dose, I did bump the NPP up to 75mg eod and prop at 30 mg eod. Testies shrunk slightly. Why is the 20mg counterproductive? I may go up to 50 mg/eod for the prop. No sides yet, skin is great, no hair loss (though I felt a slight itch every now and then), joints feel lubricated, but overall nothing too noticeable. I am using caber and adex (felt my nipple a little).
smshannon001
So with that being said, I used to love genshi-labs (especially their orals), but after all the reviews, and my own little experiment, I have to say that I am staying away from their injectables. I might even throw them out if I can't work my legs out because of the PIP (which usually lasts for 4 days each time). As for the purity, I came across another thread on another board that talks about its purity and it's rated at 82% I believe. Also, many users report weak results from their injectables. One thread I came across mentions genshi-labs being turkish and the japanese part is just a marketing gag. OH and one observation to add, I tried to remove the cap from one of the prop vials, guess what; the whole thing came off. Had to remove the prop and was lucky enough to have an empty vial to transfer it over. Then again, not sure how tightly sealed it was. So, hopefully, I won't get any inflammation. So, overall I'm saying stay away from Genshi, even as tempting as some of the reviews may be, don't go with their injectables. My credibility is little, and it's easy to assume I'm just here to bash them, but just be warned if you do decide to buy (this only counts for NPP and their PROP, not sure about the remaining products). Just here to help others out and not have them make the same mistake. If it wasn't for the PIP, I might even say I'd be happy with the little result I'm getting, but definitely not worth sticking around with genshi products. My suggestion to anyone, always go with pharma grade. You are better of paying a little extra and be somewhat 'safe(r)'

So, good luck. I will keep you updated.
I mean no ill will but this forum is not for you to share your personal reviews of the quality of your supplies and or suppliers or recommending others. If you would like to log a cycle you are more than welcome to but please discontinue your very detailed editorial on your supplies and or supplier quality. So far that is all this thread and your entire post history is. If you are never on any forums any more I cannot see the motive for you to have started this thread in the first place.

Thanks.

sleonidas

Awards
this forum is not for you to share your personal reviews of the quality of your supplies
And why is that?

For those interested, I increased the Prop to 100mg and reduced the NPP to 40mg and that definitely did the trick. I had barely any pain. So, I'm guessing it's the NPP that causes the PIP.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And why is that?
Log a cycle. Share your experience and success and opinion. Quit dropping brand and sourcing purity and quality statements and the likes. Your product is your product. So be it. Log and enjoy your run. That is all.

sleonidas

Awards
Roger. Figured I'd help others out with my experience, wasn't really looking into starting a whole log. Thanks though.
smshannon001
That's what I figured. Thanks

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Helping out with your experience is aka: log. You're perfectly fine.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
And why is that? For those interested, I increased the Prop to 100mg and reduced the NPP to 40mg and that definitely did the trick. I had barely any pain. So, I'm guessing it's the NPP that causes the PIP.
Why? Because this isn't a source forum. There are other forums for that.