Low dose SUST/DECA(NPP) cycle advice

BigGGG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hello,
I am thinking ( for lean mass+strentht and joints) of :
1-10 250mg Sust/ 450-500 Deca (how much better would NPP be??)
1-10 ADEX 0,5 EOD
1-10 Proviron 25mg/day (afraid of the deca-dick)
1-10 200-300 mg B6 (for prolactine issues)

PCT:
HCG+ Clomid (got an terrible Allergy to Nolva and i stay miles away from it).

My questions:
How much better is NPP? Other benefits except the quicker cleanout?
I have read very different oppinions on Test/Deca ratio. I am trying to keep my Test low as I get bad acne. Is it to low??
Do I need caber , read different oppinions on this also (Just to have it at hand in case??)
I know my PCT is a bit weak, what else should I add.
Thank you !

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello,
I am thinking ( for lean mass+strentht and joints) of :
1-10 250mg Sust/ 450-500 Deca (how much better would NPP be??)
1-10 ADEX 0,5 EOD
1-10 Proviron 25mg/day (afraid of the deca-dick)
1-10 200-300 mg B6 (for prolactine issues)

PCT:
HCG+ Clomid (got an terrible Allergy to Nolva and i stay miles away from it).

My questions:
How much better is NPP? Other benefits except the quicker cleanout?
I have read very different oppinions on Test/Deca ratio. I am trying to keep my Test low as I get bad acne. Is it to low??
Do I need caber , read different oppinions on this also (Just to have it at hand in case??)
I know my PCT is a bit weak, what else should I add.
Thank you !
Npp is more frequent. Do you already have the sus? If not I'd go with cyp or eth since sus is mixed with shorter Esther's it should be injected more frequently. I'd get sns inhibit p for prolactin issues I believe its stronger. I like to kickstart my deca with npp. Your pct is fine if your really worried go with ralox or torm

BigGGG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Quit Caber completely? I have read that this whole prolactin issues are fearmongering, nothing to worry about if you also do Test and keep E2 in check. Might my test be to low? ( have not bought it yet so I can get Cyp)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quit Caber completely? I have read that this whole prolactin issues are fearmongering, nothing to worry about if you also do Test and keep E2 in check. Might my test be to low? ( have not bought it yet so I can get Cyp)
The prolactin issue is highly independent I can run 600mg of tren with out caber or prami but my friend cannot even with an ai. Your test may be a little low I'm on 200mg sns that's my trt dose just enough to keep me in range. I'd do 375 to 500mg of cyp.