Unanswered Looking to buy any preworkout that you guys might suggest open to trying new one

Losverdad

Awards
Currently using AllMax and i can’t say i don’t love it but not trying to pay retail willing to buy in bulk

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you looking for specifically? Exotic stims? High caffeine? There are a lot of different options depending on if you want more stim, focus, pump, etc. narrow it down and I’ll throw some options your way

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Currently using AllMax and i can’t say i don’t love it but not trying to pay retail willing to buy in bulk
Dymatize perfect pre (1.5g of Nitrosigine) or Hyde NitroX Black (with only 0.5mg nitrosigine) but comine with MuscleTech NanoX9 and no stims, but nootropic for focus (another 1.5g nitrosigine) and this combos are almost equipvalent, both are great.

Dymatize costs a little more than Hyde NitroX, but also no need to add anything to it..

Dymatize has no creatine, Hyde NitroX Black has 1g included.

The best two on the market in terms of energy, focus, pump (nitrosigine, inositol stabilized arginine.. trumps all) and no crash (combination of caffeine and teacrine). Good amounts of beta alanine.

Edit - can't mention competing supplements stores.

EDIT store links removed for direct manufacturer link:

(Problem is these are also stores, direct too). And no board sponsors offer anything comparable here with Nitrosigine?

Edit - can't mention other supplement stores that carry these..

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also if you need to cut some rubber off the ol' tire, RXS Radiate+ Lemonheads is a great thermogenic focus pre workout.

Mixes wonderfully with Dymatize perfect pre chilled fruit fusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also if you need to cut some rubber off the ol' tire, RXS Radiate+ Lemonheads is a great thermogenic focus pre workout.

Mixes wonderfully with Dymatize perfect pre chilled fruit fusion.
Great product right here^

Also, you can’t cite non-sponsored stores on here-M&S and DPS are both not board sponsors.

Last edited by a moderator:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Also, you can’t cite non-sponsored stores on here-M&S and DPS are both not board sponsors.
Really, thought it was just no 'sources' you're the first to say something (to me) about an OTC Supps shop, but OK, I'll post the direct manufacturer link

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really, thought it was just no 'sources' you're the first to say something (to me) about an OTC Supps shop, but OK, I'll post the direct manufacturer link
No worries.

Losverdad

Awards

Man I’ll add it to my wish list but 40+ is a bit more than what I’m looking to spend specially if it’s this small what kind of results am i to expect when using the RSX ? Building muscle mass or purely for cutting fat ?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I’ll add it to my wish list but 40+ is a bit more than what I’m looking to spend specially if it’s this small what kind of results am i to expect when using the RSX ? Building muscle mass or purely for cutting fat ?
Mainly fat loss but also a good uptick in energy/focus. A pre isn’t meant to help build muscle directly but some do have a good amount of ergogenic ingredients that can help.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah it's an intense thermogenic with great focus. Get a tub save for cut cycle, be prepared to sweat!

Right now best bang for the buck is the Muscle & Strength sales of Hyde NitroX and the Muscle Tech Nanox9.

Dymatize perfectly engineered pre is Worth it (if you can afford AllMax you can afford this) but like $35-39 a tub.

The reason here is the ingredients here will aid in the pump aspect and muscle energy more, good for hypertrophy goals.

I want RXS or another board sponsor to offer a competing Nitrosigine/teacrine pre workout.. don't think this exists?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Olympus Labs Re1gn

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Use coupon code CPBOB you will save some extra money ($9 Off)

here are others
Pre:
Build Fast Formula FullBlitz
CL White Warped
C4 Ultimate
C4 Ultimate Power
Nutrabio Pre
Bang Master Blaster
Gat Psychon
Isatori Morph
Dymatize Pre
Kraken or Kraken Black (Sparta) --> BOGO Currently

Pump Pre:
MA Labs MA Pump
Primeval Labs Mega Pre
Build Fast Vasoblitz
Ghost Pump
Kraken Pump (Currently BOGO)

Last edited:
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

This is correct
You can't advertise outside vendors it against the AM Forum Rules

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Almost forgot:

VasoBlitz
If you like Yohimbine then Fullblitz, but if not, VasoBlitz can stack well with your own personal stimulant desires.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Too many to suggest here! The Solution has given you a great list to start with. I'd add on sesimic surge by hard rock supplements and wild thing! Both great pre workouts that work.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is correct
You can't advertise outside vendors it against the AM Forum Rules
I edited out the M&S shops already, before you posted Bob.

I posted direct manufacturer links and I asked you is Vasoblitz would move to nitrosigine and teacrine, you said no... there fore I don't see a single board vendor offering a competing pre workout that way.

My bad about the links, wish @Admin would actually enforce rules on a lot of the other way worse posts I see pop up all the time.

Losverdad

Awards

I posted direct manufacturer links and I asked you is Vasoblitz would move to nitrosigine and teacrine, you said no... there fore I don't see a single board vendor offering a competing pre workout that way.

My bad about the links, wish @Admin would actually enforce rules on a lot of the other way worse posts I see pop up all the time.
**** i very much appreciated the links don’t see a problem shouldn’t be one asked for advice and i got it

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Maybe if people reported them I would.

I don't care if people mention things on accident...its just the blatant advertising that I have to remove.

Last edited:
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Vasoblitz is a top selling pre-workout here and many other places because it gives you clinical doses of what you want for a non-stim pre-workout (Pumps, Performance, and Power). If you don't like the formula or what it has to offer there are plenty of other suggestions for you to look at and decide what you prefer.

I will let the feedback on vasoblitz do the talking

@BloodManor @Rocket3015 @bbartsche @DaSlaya @Mowglisml @EMPIREMIND @ValiantThor08 and countless others can chime in and vouch for it.​

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
**** i very much appreciated the links don’t see a problem shouldn’t be one asked for advice and i got it
Sure thing, here's one more link for why any good pre-workout with nitrosigine is superior to other arginine pump based products. Most pre workouts, not using this now, should evolve or be left to the dustbin of history.

I am not a board sponsors, have no sale to lose here. Only a guy who has used every pre workout since 2004, when NO explode first hit the scene.

Hope this place (Anabolicminds) doesn't become like iSarms (Dylan G) board where it's 98% truth but 2% like to push only their products.. The beauty of the forum is we are honest about product review and efficacy.

Hope NIH reference are allowed, lol.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Olympus Labs Re1gn
Good call, was not aware. I'll look at it, does it. OL USA or UK? As we know the UK branch got sold/no longer affiliated with OL USA. In fact the UK chapter put out bad product according to some recent logs.. after new management in UK took over.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And you know what, forget my suggestions.. just add MuscleTech NanoX9 with nitrosigine in good amount to any pre workout with regular arginine... The pump difference is NIGHT & DAY!

This was not a shot at Vasoblitz, I'm sure it works (for the 50% of people who respond to regular arginine forms). For the rest of us who don't.. will need the nitrosigine and frankly for even for those who do respond to regular arginine for pumps.. they will improve is what data indicates.

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good call, was not aware. I'll look at it, does it. OL USA or UK? As we know the UK branch got sold/no longer affiliated with OL USA. In fact the UK chapter put out bad product according to some recent logs.. after new management in UK took over.
US Brand

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Many good choices here.

Millennium Sports has Ragnorak-elite , and Ragnorak-elite (caffeine -free ) .

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Vasoblitz is a top selling pre-workout here and many other places because it gives you clinical doses of what you want for a non-stim pre-workout (Pumps, Performance, and Power). If you don't like the formula or what it has to offer there are plenty of other suggestions for you to look at and decide what you prefer.

I will let the feedback on vasoblitz do the talking

@BloodManor @Rocket3015 @bbartsche @DaSlaya @Mowglisml @EMPIREMIND @ValiantThor08 and countless others can chime in and vouch for it.​
I can honestly say this is an excellent product. If you haven’t tried it, give it a shot. Use the discount code and it knocks the price down even more. Without the discount code it’s worth it.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some good ones from chaos and pain you could check out: Cannibal Ferox (high stim), Cannibal Ferox EU (great at one scoop for a mid level stim), Cannibal Riot (nice mix of stims, pump and focus, and new Cannibal Prema Swole (stim free pumps)

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My favorites right now:

Exotic stim:
Black Magic Suppy BZRK
Alpha Lion Superhuman
Relentless Labz Activate
Sparta Kraken OG

Basic stim:
Performax Labs Hypermax Extreme
Proccor Pre-Rx Extreme
Cellucor C4 Ultimate
Dymatize Pre
Build Fast Fullblitz
Controlled Labs White Flash (Discontinued)

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Also, not sure what the obsession is with Nitrosigine....I get absolutely nothing from that stuff when it comes to pump.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
APS mesomorph new version ( well not that new) without DMAA or DMHA, is still good and the best I use. PR in a bottle!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s an Arginine NITRATE, which is the best form of Nitrate which prohibits a tolerance bulild up, and also why vitamin C is put into the formula.

Arginine nitrate is my personal favorite because data shows arginine reduces nitrate tolerance [9]. It's unclear how big of an issue nitrate tolerance (or the phenomenon wherein nitrates' effects "wear off" with time) is for supplemental nitrates, but if you want to err on the side of caution and avoid tolerance formation, arginine nitrate is your best bet.

NO3 (nitrate) -> NO2 (nitrite) -> NO

So nitrates will indeed increase NO, and they will do so in a manner more effective than arginine/citrulline in healthy populations

Also this is why there are 2g if Calcium Lactate in Vasoblitz

The final trigger in muscle contraction is an increase in calcium in the muscle cell. This calcium is stored in an organelle known as the sarcoplasmic reticulum and is released in response to a neural stimulus. The calcium binds to key muscle proteins that result in contraction, and it has been shown that the more calcium released into the muscle cell, the more force is produced."

Mr Cooper has over a dozen sources here explaining any they are valuable over a single study done of clients doing just leg extensions with nitrosigine
Ok, I'll try the arginine Nitrate version.. was just a non responder to other forms of it until I gave nitrosigine a go.

I'll order Vasoblitz, discount code still the CPBOB? I have a separate Nitrosigine supplement to add with it to compare, I hope it's good too, I like options for vasodilation.

And @Admin I removed the shops talk... My bad, apologies to strong supplement, mind and muscle, and suppremacy shops!

I was hella tired and grumpy earlier, my bad. Forgot we have regular stores attached here not just research sponsors.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, not sure what the obsession is with Nitrosigine....I get absolutely nothing from that stuff when it comes to pump.
My obsession, I was a total non responder to regular arginine forms... Nitrosigine is the first I ever got a real pump enhancement from.

I'll give the arginine Nitrate a go, from Vasoblitz.. maybe even combo them.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My obsession, I was a total non responder to regular arginine forms... Nitrosigine is the first I ever got a real pump enhancement from.

I'll give the arginine Nitrate a go, from Vasoblitz.. maybe even combo them.
Regular Arginine on its own is not very good.
Arginine Nitrates are very highly praised for a reason (I suggest you go back and read the link from Mr Cooper in regards to why they are so popular in the industry). There is a big difference when in conjunction with a nitrate for pump, power, and performance. This is also why there is over a dozen + Studies to verify that.

You can see all the deals here:

www.buildfastformula.com
Coupon Code: Bob15

Take Vasoblitz as is (Or FullBlitz if you want a stimulated Product), and then this way you can 100% know how you respond to the formula. Throwing in other variables takes away from honest feedback.

We do offer samples (Single, 5/7 Serving Samples), Full Size Tubs, and our Combo (FullBlitz + VasoBlitz + Shaker for $55). All are great deals, Free shipping on all orders + 15% OFF

Last edited:
EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Arginine Nitrates are very highly praised for a reason (I suggest you go back and read the link from Mr Cooper in regards to why they are so popular in the industry). There is a big difference when in conjunction with a nitrate for pump, power, and performance. This is also why there is over a dozen + Studies to verify that.

www.buildfastformula.com

Take Vasoblitz as is (Or FullBlitz if you want a stimulated Product), and then this way you can 100% know how you respond to the formula. Throwing in other variables takes away from honest feedback.

We do offer samples (Single, 5/7 Serving Samples), Full Size Tubs, and our Combo (FullBlitz + VasoBlitz + Shaker for $55). All are great deals, Free shipping on all orders + 15% OFF
Calling that monster hydration device a bottle is a huge understatement bro!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

www.buildfastformula.com

Sure, thanks. I'll give it a solo run, as it were a cycle log / study.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So while I am beating a dead I'll admit I forgot, was not aware of NO3-T (patented arginine Nitrate) in the same way I became more aware of it thanks to @TheSolution.

Just bought a tub of FullBlitz and based on the ingredients profile and NO3-T reviews across board it seems to be a winner. Also noticed Cellucor and others are also using it too and getting rave reviews (similar to the other patented Nitrosigine inositol arginine-silicate).

NIH has several of papers on safety, efficacy of Nitrosigine and I know it works compared to old forms of NO products.

And I saw the NO3 trademark thing before and remember Cellucor had a creatine Nitrate using same characters.. so maybe why I dismissed blitz-line product at first glance, my bad... And had a harder time finding same info about arginine Nitrate in searches online.

Anyway, I was WRONG Fullblitz is def a competiting, leading product I look forward to add to my sessions and try to see how NO3-T version of arginine works too.

In fact, having been burned by early generations of NO products, happy that we have two patented arginine forms that WORK now with all the other pre workout advances. I'm keeping both in the cabinet.

Last edited:

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So while I am beating a dead I'll admit I forgot, was not aware of NO3-T (patented arginine Nitrate) in the same way I became more aware of it thanks to @TheSolution.

Just bought a tub of FullBlitz and based on the ingredients profile and NO3-T reviews across board it seems to be a winner. Also noticed Cellucor and others are also using it too and getting rave reviews (similar to the other patented Nitrosigine inositol arginine-silicate).

NIH has several of papers on safety, efficacy of Nitrosigine and I know it works compared to old forms of NO products.

And I saw the NO3 trademark thing before and remember Cellucor had a creatine Nitrate using same characters.. so maybe why I dismissed blitz-line product at first glance, my bad... And had a harder time finding same info about arginine Nitrate in searches online.

Anyway, I was WRONG Fullblitz is def a competiting, leading product I look forward to add to my sessions and try to see how NO3-T version of arginine works too.

In fact, having been burned by early generations of NO products, happy that we have two patented arginine forms that WORK now with all the other pre workout advances. I'm keeping both in the cabinet.
Just a heads up idk what your obsession with patented forms of Arginine is about but the effectiveness of Arginine Nitrate isn’t due to the Arginine but he Nitrate it’s bound to. Creatine, betaine, potassium, Arginine etc Nitrates should all be similarly effective when the Nitrate content is accounted for and of similar amount.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Arginine Nitrates are the only nitrates that prevents tolerance build up as a Nitrate inhibitor

Re-read Mr Coopers link I posted above making them more effective while preventing a tolerance build up

Arginine nitrate is my personal favorite because data shows arginine reduces nitrate tolerance
Ok cool don’t have to spam Coop’s post non stop all the time man. I get it.

That doesn’t change the fact that the NITRATE content and benefit doesn’t change based on what it is attached to. That MAY help decrease tolerance but doesn’t make them more effective.

From the link you keep spamming: “It's unclear how big of an issue nitrate tolerance (or the phenomenon wherein nitrates' effects "wear off" with time) is for supplemental nitrates, but if you want to err on the side of caution and avoid tolerance formation, arginine nitrate is your best bet.”

So it’s far from absolute that supplemental nitrates even develop a tolerance or that you couldn’t just take a day or two off per week to reset that.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have FullBlitz now...only taken it once, (Grape Bubblegum), The flavor is a little "flat", but doesn't taste bad, def easy to drink...as for positives, no sides, no rushing to the bathroom, and I had great energy with no crash. I need to give it more gos to see the other benefits as far as pump/focus because I'm coming off a rotation of like 4 pre's in my fridge.

I was just on HyperMax and that gives me the runs, couldn't use it anymore. I have EVGN Shred and that makes you CRAZED/anxious. I also have that CP Fuel and it's very tame.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have FullBlitz now...only taken it once, (Grape Bubblegum), The flavor is a little "flat", but doesn't taste bad, def easy to drink...as for positives, no sides, no rushing to the bathroom, and I had great energy with no crash. I need to give it more gos to see the other benefits as far as pump/focus because I'm coming off a rotation of like 4 pre's in my fridge.

I was just on HyperMax and that gives me the runs, couldn't use it anymore. I have EVGN Shred and that makes you CRAZED/anxious. I also have that CP Fuel and it's very tame.
Try using 6-8oz for 2 scoops FullBlitz (I don't know what you mixed it with so far)
Many people use too much water (around 16-20oz) and it dilutes it making it flat.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you build a tolerance to caffeine is it effective if you take the same dose day in and day out?
Take someone who consumes 300mg daily, how effective is that after 3-4 weeks of continual use? Not so much is it, most people will start to not feel the effects or the benefits of that bolus they consume. And no you will not reset your caffeine intolerance by taking a day or two off. Some people will need weeks or even months since they have used it over a prolonged period of time. The same can be said with any other category of a product that is used over long periods

Being an inhibitor makes it like you have had it on day 1, as effective as the very first dose.
I could say the same thing for other ingredients out there and supplements (Sleep Aids, Test Boosters, GDA's, fat loss products) that lose effectiveness over continual time and use. Melatonin, Forskolin, Yohimbine etc...

Unless you have other research to show us what is the most effective form to use or like Positive Flow is preaching about Nitrosigine being the holy grail. I am always open to learning

What is the goal of using a product? To maximize its benefits, Arginine Nitrate will do that being an inhibitor. The problem with many people on these boards is they run products year round or much longer than expected and it becomes a law of diminishing returns. The effects and benefits are not noted due to a tolerance build up or not cycling off that certain ingredient or category of supplements.
Ok.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just a heads up idk what your obsession with patented forms of Arginine is about but the effectiveness of Arginine Nitrate isn’t due to the Arginine but he Nitrate it’s bound to. Creatine, betaine, potassium, Arginine etc Nitrates should all be similarly effective when the Nitrate content is accounted for and of similar amount.
Hmm? Well creatine nitrate never did much for me.

And I have yet to try the famed arginine Nitrate in fullblitz..

What I am seeing a lot of positive NIH papers on focus, vasodilation, energy, healing... Nitrosigine (arginine silicate inositol).

I guess looking at the chart here nitrosigine raises nitrate levels a lot too. Note charts are not from NIH papers, from nitrosigine website.

Yeah getting back up to speed on best OTC suppz.
bondedchart.jpeg
bio.jpeg
Nitrosigine_Cell_NO_Chart_170209.jpeg

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Arginine Nitrates are the only nitrates that prevents tolerance build up as a Nitrate inhibitor

Re-read Mr Coopers link I posted above making them more effective while preventing a tolerance build up

Arginine nitrate is my personal favorite because data shows arginine reduces nitrate tolerance
Yeah that's important to note, imight rotate between the arginine Nitrate and the nitrosigine... If tolerance builds.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nutra bio pre extreme is the best pwo that I have ever used!
Also uses nitrosigine 0.75g, strong 8th post. When did you start taking pre workout? Have you tried one with Arginine nitrate?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some good ones from chaos and pain you could check out: Cannibal Ferox (high stim), Cannibal Ferox EU (great at one scoop for a mid level stim), Cannibal Riot (nice mix of stims, pump and focus, and new Cannibal Prema Swole (stim free pumps)

Can’t go wrong with any of them

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Can’t go wrong with any of them
Cannibal Ferox is strong focus, thermogenic, decent pumps.. was my jam for a while, until I had to lay off creatine supps.