Vasoblitz Log - BFF my new BFF

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to BFF, my new BFF, for the chance to try out VasoBlitz and give my opinion on it.

I chose the Rainbow Candy flavor after a suggestion from Chef Bob.

Was able to give it a first go yesterday and it was a very solid experience. It was my "off day" from my scheduled block which is a primary focus on arms, abs and few other accessory lifts. So perfect time to try it out.

First, the taste was spot on. Very light and refreshing, I have tried the sample watermelon before and I thought this was much better even though the watermelon was actually pretty good.

Second, I had a very solid workout, very dense pumps when doing some high volume work and as others have said, this feeling lasted through the workout as well as after for a good hour.

This was only one workout but every review has said it gets better the more you use it so I can't wait to continue on with this. The updates for my workouts will be sporadic due to my crazy coaching schedule with baseball but will definitely be updating as much as possible.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this.

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks to BFF, my new BFF, for the chance to try out VasoBlitz and give my opinion on it.

I chose the Rainbow Candy flavor after a suggestion from Chef Bob.

Was able to give it a first go yesterday and it was a very solid experience. It was my "off day" from my scheduled block which is a primary focus on arms, abs and few other accessory lifts. So perfect time to try it out.

First, the taste was spot on. Very light and refreshing, I have tried the sample watermelon before and I thought this was much better even though the watermelon was actually pretty good.

Second, I had a very solid workout, very dense pumps when doing some high volume work and as others have said, this feeling lasted through the workout as well as after for a good hour.

This was only one workout but every review has said it gets better the more you use it so I can't wait to continue on with this. The updates for my workouts will be sporadic due to my crazy coaching schedule with baseball but will definitely be updating as much as possible.
We'll be following along. Thank you for starting the log!

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Second workout with VasoBlitz yesterday, same result. Good dense pumps but not overbearing where I couldn’t move my legs after squatting or doing my bike tabatas at the beginning of the workout.

One thing I do love is how easily this stuff mixes. 2 scoops with about 6 oz of water and you’re drinking skittles pretty much.

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Quick update: workouts have been really good so far on this stuff. And I agree it with other users and reviews that it tends to get better the more I use it. I’m glad it’s not a brutal/painful pump effect, leg days are brutal on things like this. But a dense well rounded pump. Enjoying it so far! Will continue to update throughout the week!

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Update: finished off Monday’s workout with some quick high volume curls. Holy pump, my arms were in mega pain from how dense the pump was. I didn’t think I was going to get that feeling but it was on me instantly during my first set. Loved it!

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Just another quick update: Workouts with Vasoblitz have been going great. This is a legit product that is consistent each time. No matter what types of lifts/workouts I have planned for the day, this stuff gets me pumped and dense. Loving it so far that I'm already considering purchasing another tub.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just another quick update: Workouts with Vasoblitz have been going great. This is a legit product that is consistent each time. No matter what types of lifts/workouts I have planned for the day, this stuff gets me pumped and dense. Loving it so far that I'm already considering purchasing another tub.
Double up on that rainbow candy man!
You ever need a coupon I have one in my signature . Under $30 and free shipping off their site!

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
thank you for the feedback.

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the long delay between updates, very busy this past week with work. Was able to get in 5 workouts, and dedicated one of those days to full on arms for my "off-day" from Oly and core lifts. Arms were full, dense and painful. This stuff continues to get better the more you use it. Taste remains the same and the consistency of the product is constant.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sorry for the long delay between updates, very busy this past week with work. Was able to get in 5 workouts, and dedicated one of those days to full on arms for my "off-day" from Oly and core lifts. Arms were full, dense and painful. This stuff continues to get better the more you use it. Taste remains the same and the consistency of the product is constant.
Love hearing this