2ml epichaos
1ml Helios
1-2ml triton pwo

Mk677 15mg 8on4off

SNS
Pine Pollen
Furosap XT
Joint Support Xt

I’ll run these this way for 30days during clomid then readjust and introduce Ursa Major. So far I feel great and I’m horny as hell which is a good sign haha.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Gotch, fixed DBs (made of pancakes). Thanks for the pics! Very nice. I wish I had the room for fixed DBs that large. That’s a luxury, sir!
The basement is mine. The rest of the house can be decorated as my wife sees fit. I’m a lucky man and don’t anything for granted. I know you just started following but my life hasn’t always been this way.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The basement is mine. The rest of the house can be decorated as my wife sees fit. I’m a lucky man and don’t anything for granted. I know you just started following but my life hasn’t always been this way.
Glad to hear your fortune has changed for the positive.

One thing is for certain, you’re damn strong. Your rows and overhead-press are crazy impressive.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glad to hear your fortune has changed for the positive.

One thing is for certain, you’re damn strong. Your rows and overhead-press are crazy impressive.
Thanks man. Shoulders are my favorite I’m actually gonna hit seated military in the morning. I’m hoping for some heavy triples to start off the week.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok so my pct supps besides Clomid are going to be
Apex Alchemy
2ml epichaos
1ml Helios
1-2ml triton pwo

Mk677 15mg 8on4off

SNS
Pine Pollen
Furosap XT
Joint Support Xt

I’ll run these this way for 30days during clomid then readjust and introduce Ursa Major. So far I feel great and I’m horny as hell which is a good sign haha.
Triton is some awesome stuff isn’t it!?!?

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Waking weight 208.4lb
I think my strength is actually going up during pct. hit PR with 3 solid reps of 245lb on seated military. Overall I just feel good and I’m excited to make progress. Not too much else to note. Just got in, lifted heavy and got out.

Seated db press
10x25x3

Seated military press
5x85/110
3x135/150/175/195/225/245PR

Reverse pec dec
20x30x3

Seated db press
10x60x2
10x75

Facepulls
15x30x3

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome you’re feeling great and strong! That’s a nice juicy PR.

Do you use a single cable pulley hung off your rig/cage/ceiling for cable stuff at home? Thinking about buying one off Amazon. I already have carabiners, a loading pin and a couple attachments so just need a strap, pulley and the cable.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Do you use a single cable pulley hung off your rig/cage/ceiling for cable stuff at home? Thinking about buying one off Amazon. I already have carabiners, a loading pin and a couple attachments so just need a strap, pulley and the cable.
Thanks brother.

I bought a pulley from https://www.fitarchon.com/product/single-pulley-cable-station/ thing works great and is very economical. I bought an eye hook from Home Depot rated for like 700lb that I drilled into the center of the joist in my basement. Works great, however with the ceiling being a bit too low I get better ROM while seated on my utility bench or bent over. It gets the job done and I use it a lot for accessory work. I can take pictures if you need them.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Update for the gym-
Just got shipping notification that my newest addition will be arriving tomorrow. I reconfigured some stuff and I think it’s gonna turn out pretty nice. I honestly think it’ll be 90% complete after this but I say that way too often so who knows. I’ll throw up some pics if anyone cares.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That seated OHP PR is sick! Nice job.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

For $15, you can’t beat this one, @Hyde. I bought 2, for a low pulley too.

Berufexp Pulley System Gym Compatible with Olympic Weights Upgraded Workout Equipment for Home Workouts with Metal Gym Pulley Exercise Equipment for Home Workouts Gym Equipment for Home https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08SWLQ4KV/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_K1T7HKJZDZ7QFVEFX4GY?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pull day today was awesome. I switched things up a little and threw together a low row. It felt good to do some dumbbell work and I’m stoked that I have some big boys to row with now. After shoulders yesterday my upper is smoked.

Attached a pic upon waking, one week into pct at 207-208lb as well as the cable system for @Hyde

CG pulley high rows 10x30x3
Reverse hypers 10x90x2
Rackpulls
5x175/225
3x265/310/350
5x395
3x425/475

CG cable low rows
10x30x2
15x55
10x80

Chest supported high incline db rows
10x25/40
8x60

Db rows
8x60/80/95/105
Reverse hyper 15x90
IMG_9796.JPG
IMG_9797.JPG

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
TITANic boxes even!

Looking good, better now even that some of the water has come off likely to show the final form.

Thanks for the setup photo!

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Plan to add some p5p+ mucuna for prolactin control? May prevent suppressive effects of mk677 at pct.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok so I ordered a 2nd dumbbell rack today and then this space should be pretty much complete. Here’s my newest machine and the new layout
IMG_9807.JPG

Plate loaded shoulder press + lateral raise
IMG_9804.JPG
IMG_9805.JPG
IMG_9806.JPG
IMG_9808.JPG

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looking more ripped than just a few days ago.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks to both of you. I can’t believe how far it’s come. Hasn’t even been a year.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For $15, you can’t beat this one, @Hyde. I bought 2, for a low pulley too.

Berufexp Pulley System Gym Compatible with Olympic Weights Upgraded Workout Equipment for Home Workouts with Metal Gym Pulley Exercise Equipment for Home Workouts Gym Equipment for Home https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08SWLQ4KV/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_K1T7HKJZDZ7QFVEFX4GY?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
yeah I have something similar to this. It’s good for many things but the only issue is anchoring yourself for rows or pull downs. I’ve found it I straddle a high incline bench (chest on the bench) my bodyweight push knees gripping the bench allows me to go pretty heavy on pull downs but low rows are a challenge with my set up.

I’ve been waiting forever for the pulley system that attaches to my cage to come back in stock and will buy that but this has been really handy in the meantime

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Beautiful setup; I would say that is a great utilization of the space and a sweet collection of tools for the job.

It’s truly a shame you live so far from here - it would be a blast to train together down in the Dragon’s Lair!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Beautiful setup; I would say that is a great utilization of the space and a sweet collection of tools for the job.

It’s truly a shame you live so far from here - it would be a blast to train together down in the Dragon’s Lair!
I think I have all bases covered-
Rack
Benches
Dumbbells
Reverse hyper
Leverage squat
Shoulder press
Pec dec
Seated row
Water rower
Specialty bars…

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Aight…..What’s a membership cost?

Cuz I’m at crunch and it starting to suuhhhhhkkk….basically they meet their members quota and then stop fixing shitt. Leg press doesn’t glide smooth….Front desk bih says we’ll get someone to lube it…Meanwhile they’ve done all that and it needs actual mechanical repair.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking thick brah.

Which reverse hyper did you go with? And on the pulleys, how much time wasted setting them up, if any?

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking thick brah.

Which reverse hyper did you go with? And on the pulleys, how much time wasted setting them up, if any?
Titan econo model

The pulleys stay where they are. I just throw them over the back side of the rack when not being used.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
another piece of equipment to strengthen and enlarge those beastly shoulders to humble further us mere mortals!

Gym is sick!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
another piece of equipment to strengthen and enlarge those beastly shoulders to humble further us mere mortals!

Gym is sick!
Shoulders are my favorite. So I decided why not round them out and get striations. Ever hear of Seth Feroce?

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Shoulders are my favorite. So I decided why not round them out and get striations. Ever hear of Seth Feroce?
Just looked him up. I’ve seen him before in a video. Sick physique, like a superhero cartoon character.

I’ll gladly trade you a tablespoon of striation for a 50 lbs heaping of your seated OHP/military press.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just looked him up. I’ve seen him before in a video. Sick physique, like a superhero cartoon character.

I’ll gladly trade you a tablespoon of striation for a 50 lbs heaping of your seated OHP/military press.
Sorry sir not until I hit 3 plates…

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry sir not until I hit 3 plates…
Understood. Just saw a new video from Feroce. He’s down to 208 lbs and he claims he’s just on a replacement dose of testosterone. Still looks great, just more human.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Understood. Just saw a new video from Feroce. He’s down to 208 lbs and he claims he’s just on a replacement dose of testosterone. Still looks great, just more human.
He’s the man. His shoulders are what I want. I’m also 208lb

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
He has always struck me as very genuine. And a nice guy.

I recently landed an awesome deal on some of his grass-fed whey isolate, naturally sweetened and with digestive enzymes. Stuff is true quality; my gut is very happy with it. I can’t use most cheaper whey products anymore, even isolates, without indigestion and bloating.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Reverse hyper
10x90x2

Squats
5x140/180
3x215
5x265
3x305
1x340/365/395

Leg extensions (hyper)
20x90x3

Single leg leverage squat machine lunges
10x70x2

Plate loaded shoulder press
15x70
10x2pps
6x3pps x2

Squats felt super heavy today as my legs are smoked from a busy 12 hour shift yesterday. I got in what I wanted to and threw in 2 extra sets of singles. 395 went up fast so I have no question that I can probably hit 435 right now but I’m not tested it just yet. Ended the session by hitting some shoulder press(thing was calling my name). 3pps was heavy but not hemorrhoid heavy. 4 plates is the goal.

Last edited: