Log...it’s better than bad it’s good

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just wanna thank @nostrum420 again for sponsoring my pct. I’m responding greatly to the Epichaos and Triton. I look forward to adding my Ursa Major in when the time is right. It’s a long story but he went out of his way to send me 8 bottles on his own dime after a gentleman’s agreement. Thanks again, brother!

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just wanna thank @nostrum420 again for sponsoring my pct. I’m responding greatly to the Epichaos and Triton. I look forward to adding my Ursa Major in when the time is right. It’s a long story but he went out of his way to send me 8 bottles on his own dime after a gentleman’s agreement. Thanks again, brother!
He’s a solid dude for sure, and a man of his word.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's an interesting endeavor; I think this stuff is well suited to PCT. So, I'll take payment in exposure this time around. (inb4 nudez)

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I bought a 12wk program for pressing last night. Main focus is overhead but it’s a 4 day split with all the compounds. Plan is to finish out this last week of 5/3/1 then deload a week with no barbell. After that it’s time to get this military to ~275lb.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice. Curious what an OHP-focussed regimen looks like.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Morning weight 205lb
Hit a bench pr in pct! I’m stoked! After that I decided to switch it up and have some fun. I’m sore right now and it’s great. @Hyde had posted about buying thick grip dumbbells and I thought “damn I bought fat gripz, I should use them”, made for a really different type of workout. I ended with annihilating the old triceps.

Bench 1s
5x110/140
3x165
5x205
3x235
1x260/280/300/320PR

Incline db presses w/ fat gripz
10x50x2
8x60x2( 1.5” handles plus fat gripz)

CG bench (power bar w/fat gripz)
8x95x3

Pec dec
10x30x3

30reps each
-Rope pushdowns
-Overhead rope extensions
-Chest supported rope pushdowns (incline bench)
-Rope pullovers(incline bench)
IMG_9827.JPG

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A bench PR: one of the greatest joys of the lifter’s journey - congratulations!!!

Sounds like the whole session was great.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Morning weight 205lb
Hit a bench pr in pct! I’m stoked! After that I decided to switch it up and have some fun. I’m sore right now and it’s great. @Hyde had posted about buying thick grip dumbbells and I thought “damn I bought fat gripz, I should use them”, made for a really different type of workout. I ended with annihilating the old triceps.

Bench 1s
5x110/140
3x165
5x205
3x235
1x260/280/300/320PR

Incline db presses w/ fat gripz
10x50x2
8x60x2( 1.5” handles plus fat gripz)

CG bench (power bar w/fat gripz)
8x95x3

Pec dec
10x30x3

30reps each
-Rope pushdowns
-Overhead rope extensions
-Chest supported rope pushdowns (incline bench)
-Rope pullovers(incline bench)
View attachment 207493
nice pr bro. I’d like to get to that mark sometime this year.

if you have a EZ bar in your impressive arsenal of equipment then throwing the fat gripz on an EZ bar for curls is my favourite bicep exercise 👌

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Double whammy! Nice job on PR and congrats on the promotion!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congratulations!!! I’m not surprised they could see your determination and strong ethics.

With great power comes great responsibility - always lead from the front, as an example to those who depend on you. You have a terrific opportunity to cultivate a great culture of positivity!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Woke up today grateful and ready to pull some heavy weight, so I did. I wanted 500 but when then came easier than expected I threw on 525 and ripped it twice. Next week I’m going to try some light deadlifts to see if that can be a thing again. I have one more max day left and that’s Thursday military. I’m going to try and see what I’m capable of. Btw I’m still pwo free haha.
Rackpulls
5x175/225
3x265
5x330
3x375/420
1x455/500
2x525 PR

Bb rows
10x225x2
5x275

Seated chest supported rows
10x90x3
8x140

Lat pull downs 50 reps
Reverse pec 20 reps

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Woke up today grateful and ready to pull some heavy weight, so I did. I wanted 500 but when then came easier than expected I threw on 525 and ripped it twice. Next week I’m going to try some light deadlifts to see if that can be a thing again. I have one more max day left and that’s Thursday military. I’m going to try and see what I’m capable of. Btw I’m still pwo free haha.
Rackpulls
5x175/225
3x265
5x330
3x375/420
1x455/500
2x525 PR

Bb rows
10x225x2
5x275

Seated chest supported rows
10x90x3
8x140

Lat pull downs 50 reps
Reverse pec 20 reps
Most PWO are Junk. I have figured that Maximizing via androgen receptor pathway is great this is why Epiandrosterone is amazing Prework. this can be done via CAMP, Dopamine and via free test.

Anything that increases dopamine is very beneficial (mucuna, Coffee, shilajit, taurine, glycine)
CAMP (forskolin, coffee)
DHT (creatine, Butea, tribulus)
Free test/androgen receptor (tongkat ali, boron, shilajit, Cistanche, tribulus)
vasodilation (Salt, pomegranate juice, beet root powder)

I have been using that protocol for great aggression most mornings.

Last edited:
wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Most PWO are Junk. I have figured that Maximizing via androgen receptor pathway is great this is why Epiandrosterone is amazing Prework. this can be done via CAMP, Dopamine and via free test.

Anything that increases dopamine is very beneficial (mucuna, Coffee, shilajit, taurine, glycine)
CAMP (forskolin, coffee)

Yea I do
2 cups black coffee
1ml Epichaos
2ml triton
2.25g creatine hcl

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

CAMP (forskolin, coffee)

No lie, Shilajit turns me up undeniably. Roar to Life Naturally off Amazon is the only brand I’ve ever used, but one cap I always felt amped later on. Not like a stim; like background hormonal energy.

I haven’t used it since I started blast/cruise, but I ought to try it again.

Pregnenolone also turns things up intensely. Both that and Shilajit, if I take too much or too frequently I will have way too much energy and be borderline manic. Obviously Pregnenolone being a neurosteroid is much more potent/useable far less often, but Shilajit I could take most days.

Also, Pregnenolone you have to watch the estrogen conversion. Bugs my nips ASAP. Once a week max!

Last edited:
barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
No lie, Shilajit turns me up undeniably. Roar to Life Naturally off Amazon is the only brand I’ve ever used, but one cap I always felt amped later on. Not like a stim; like background hormonal energy.

I haven’t used it since I started blast/cruise, but I ought to try it again.

Pregnenolone also turns things up intensely. Both that and Shilajit, if I take too much or too frequently I will have way too much energy and be borderline manic. Obviously Pregnenolone being a neurosteroid is much more potent/useable far less often, but Shilajit I could take most days.

Also, Pregnenolone you have to watch the estrogen conversion. Bugs my nips ASAP. Once a week max!
most take preg at too high of dose also gotta keep Pregnenolone, DHEA in balance ~5:1... per say 20-25 mg preg to 5mg DHEA coupled with Vit k2, zinc and magnesium will minimize estrogen conversion.

most are overlooking androgenic effects of basic animal source vitamins (A, D, E and k2) not just beta-carotene with its shitty conversion to A.. Cod liver oil, liver, pastured eggs, grass fed butter and red meat is very androgenic in its own form. all these fat soluble "vits" are part of the steriogenesis pathway.

Last edited:
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I almost didn’t post it because I feel like I’m a tool but f$ck it
Keep posting away. It reminds me what I need to add to my toolbox.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Today was going to be a rest day before my Max shoulder day tomorrow but I wanted to get some squatting in this week. I used my SSB since that’s gonna be the bar for the next 3 months following this program. Kept it light and short today. Trap bar feels great at light weight so maybe I’ll incorporate that for my deadlifts. Basement is cluttered with dumbbells all over the floor as my 2nd dumbbell rack should be getting delivered shortly.

Reverse hypers
10x90x2

SSB squats
5x135/155/175/205
3x225x2

SL trap bar dead’s w/high handle
8x155x3

Leg extensions (hyper)
30x90x2

kB swings
10x45x2

Last edited:
wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Morning weight 203lb
Today was the day boys. Hit the military pr I wanted. There’s a video for your viewing pleasure…to say I was hype is an understatement. I hit shoulders hard today! That is all. FVCK YEA!!!
Shoulder press machine (warmup)
10x70x3

Military
5x85/110
3x135
5x160
3x185
1x205/225/255!!! PR video included

Seated shoulder press machine
10x1pp/2ppsx3
6x3pps
4x 3pps plus 25(160lb)

Btn shoulder press machine
12x1pps x3

Machine side lat raises 3x10
Facepulls 3x20
IMG_9867.JPG

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know you’re right also I’m not the how much do you bench guy. I’m the so what can you put over your head?
OHP is whole another game w/ tucked elbows vs flared elbows military press. Just sayin.. nice PR regardless

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Szatmary appears cool. Brian alsruhe and alan thrall were the originals for these somewhat strongman based lifts. Enkiri has excellent info on lifting too btw

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wife is out of town. So it’s a few rest days over the weekend plus work. That leaves me, the dogs and the grill. Oh yea I conveniently started mk677 again yesterday. Also, Epichaos got bumped to 4ml per day. Let’s see if I can throw a few pounds on.
65058726276__904EC6E3-E628-4B46-B040-BCAD8C79FA4C.JPG

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wife is out of town. So it’s a few rest days over the weekend plus work. That leaves me, the dogs and the grill. Oh yea I conveniently started mk677 again yesterday. Also, Epichaos got bumped to 4ml per day. Let’s see if I can throw a few pounds on.
View attachment 207621
Sounds divine. Today I had to stop the mk. Love it, but it hates me and gets the prolactin stirring (point of contention on this forum but I can attest 100%). Tried all sorts of regimens and it ends the same, just gotta hit the good **** next time lol.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds divine. Today I had to stop the mk. Love it, but it hates me and gets the prolactin stirring (point of contention on this forum but I can attest 100%). Tried all sorts of regimens and it ends the same, just gotta hit the good **** next time lol.
I think I’m lucky in that regard. Even the 19nors don’t bother me.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think I’m lucky in that regard. Even the 19nors don’t bother me.
It didn’t use to, 25 mg every day was my jam. I ruined a good thing I guess lol. Still got that 19nor symbiosis though, my strongest anabolic love.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It didn’t use to, 25 mg every day was my jam. I ruined a good thing I guess lol. Still got that 19nor symbiosis though, my strongest anabolic love.
I dose half of that daily. @Hyde had suggested it months ago and honestly I don’t see any need for more .