Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
big unit now bro
Did he just have an average unit before?
Ok guys so @nostrum420 was nice enough to send me some well a lot of apex stuff for my pct, thanks brother. Lemme know how you would like to see this all run, I also have some to add to it. Here’s what I got
6 - epichaos
4 - Ursa Major
4 - triton
I’m open to all suggestions and to buy more, which I plan on doing anyway
Clomid will be run 50/25/25/25/25 as well
Have you ever tried Triton?

If not, you are in for quite a treat! I had the most amazing lifting session yesterday after dosing Triton. I was moving weights effortlessly without getting winded, and I was ready for the next set in like 15 seconds. It was the best workout I have had for at least six months. I won’t ever be able to workout without it now. For real…

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Did he just have an average unit before?

Have you ever tried Triton?

If not, you are in for quite a treat! I had the most amazing lifting session yesterday after dosing Triton. I was moving weights effortlessly without getting winded, and I was ready for the next set in like 15 seconds. It was the best workout I have had for at least six months. I won’t ever be able to workout without it now. For real…
Briefly before this cycle a few times

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Picking up an Ohio power bar at a steeeeeep discount. Gotta clean it up and then I’ll be selling off a few bars. Also decided to buy a chest supported tbar row and a plate loaded press cuz why not.
I desperately want to add an Ohio power bar to my set. I love my Texas power bar but always had a thing for the ohio

ssg11111

ssg11111

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Picking up an Ohio power bar at a steeeeeep discount. Gotta clean it up and then I’ll be selling off a few bars. Also decided to buy a chest supported tbar row and a plate loaded press cuz why not.
I have pleasant pleasant dreams about your home gym :D

I'd kill for a tbar row.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looking good homie, finally all caught up on your thread and am sincerely impressed!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Reverse hypers
15/10 x50

Rackpulls
5x175/225
3x265
5x285/330/375
5x405 w/straps
3x455 w/straps

Barbell rows
8x225x2
5x275pr stripped weight 10x135

Seated CG chest supported row
10x90x3

Reverse hypers
10x50x2

Great pull day. I used no pwo for the first time maybe ever. 2 cups of black coffe plus apex Triton and my orals…almost done.

I love this OPB and I hit a pr on rows! I just feel strong lately. I’m purposely doing light weight on the hyper to perfect my form.

As for gym equipment, new piece could be in the basement as early as this week but I’m in no rush.

Receiving a big apex order today that will begin shortly. Pics to come. Let’s keep growing!

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Reverse hypers
15/10 x50

Rackpulls
5x175/225
3x265
5x285/330/375
5x405 w/straps
3x455 w/straps

Barbell rows
8x225x2
5x275pr stripped weight 10x135

Seated CG chest supported row
10x90x3

Reverse hypers
10x50x2

Great pull day. I used no pwo for the first time maybe ever. 2 cups of black coffe plus apex Triton and my orals…almost done.

I love this OPB and I hit a pr on rows! I just feel strong lately. I’m purposely doing light weight on the hyper to perfect my form.

As for gym equipment, new piece could be in the basement as early as this week but I’m in no rush.

Receiving a big apex order today that will begin shortly. Pics to come. Let’s keep growing!
if you are coming from a cheap bar, then rogue bars feel magical. I have Rogue Olympic training bar, their stuff is great quality.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I decided the early morning mission in the midst of a 30hr work weekend was well worth it. My wife thinks I’m crazy or high haha
Nothing crazy about it. Hell I’ll pm you pics of the garbage that’s for sale near me for a hundred bucks to show the wifey. She’ll think you’re the most business savvy dude on the planet.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nothing crazy about it. Hell I’ll pm you pics of the garbage that’s for sale near me for a hundred bucks to show the wifey. She’ll think you’re the most business savvy dude on the planet.
haha, I was thinking this. Nothing crazy or high about that ducking steal of a deal.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
if you are coming from a cheap bar, then rogue bars feel magical. I have Rogue Olympic training bar, their stuff is great quality.
I actually have 2 nice power bars…one of which is a Texas power bar. As @Hyde said new gear just gets me stoked

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great day - jealous of the barbell rows! I miss them. Nothing like new gear to inspire you to greatness
I’m stoked on the rows but almost as much as how I feel with the absence of pwo. I’ve been crashing hard lately and needed to take a step back. Also, triton is the ****.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m stoked on the rows but almost as much as how I feel with the absence of pwo. I’ve been crashing hard lately and needed to take a step back. Also, triton is the ****.
Yeah preWO is really something you have to be very selective about, in dose and ingredients. You want it to enhance your training actually. I mean there is a lot to be said for just having the right amount of coffee & attitude towards your training. And some good tunes of course.

What do you feel are the effects noticed in training of preWO Triton use?

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah preWO is really something you have to be very selective about, in dose and ingredients. You want it to enhance your training actually. I mean there is a lot to be said for just having the right amount of coffee & attitude towards your training. And some good tunes of course.

What do you feel are the effects noticed in training of preWO Triton use?
Absolutely. Pwo is great, especially when I’m beat but sometimes I’m so jacked up I can’t focus. Music definitely helps, today I listened to kill em’ all straight through.

Triton had my endurance up, breathing was easier and I rested a whole lot less. This is just what I needed.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Off day today. Celebrating my birthday since I’ll be working on Saturday. I’m going to go out and eat my body weight in food in a few hours. Weight is down to 207lb, which isn’t surprising. I’ll be happy to hold onto 205lb…10lb gain. Oh yea I have shipping confirmation
IMG_9746.JPG

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
do you plan time off pwo?

i used to use it every session without fail. But nowadays I’m much more selective, I mean I’ve always got a decent amount of caffeine in me so there’s that but I’ve started using pwo like I do my belt and sleeves, as a way to give me extra for tough sessions or from midway on a peaking strength program. I think psychologically it gives a boost when you know the weights are getting up there but you’ve had your pre. Like strapping on the belt when you get near your working weight on squats etc.

one thing I am going to do more consistently is dose eaa’s intra workout though.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
do you plan time off pwo?

i used to use it every session without fail. But nowadays I’m much more selective, I mean I’ve always got a decent amount of caffeine in me so there’s that but I’ve started using pwo like I do my belt and sleeves, as a way to give me extra for tough sessions or from midway on a peaking strength program. I think psychologically it gives a boost when you know the weights are getting up there but you’ve had your pre. Like strapping on the belt when you get near your working weight on squats etc.

one thing I am going to do more consistently is dose eaa’s intra workout though.
Yea that’s what I’m gonna start doing. Intra is a must!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bench 3’s
5x110/140
3x 165/195/220
10x250 amrap
3x275/295

Incline dumbbell bench
10x50/75
6x90
8x60x2

Pec dec
10x30x3

Overhead cable tricep extensions
80 reps

I start pct tomorrow and if I feel great!

250x10 felt like 185, I was going to go for more but I wanted to hit a few jokers. Benching has been my weak point for as long as I can remember but now I got the leg drive and with this this fat pad it finally feels natural.

Again I had 2 cups of coffee, Triton and today I tried the new EF Spliced given to me by @xR1pp3Rx, definitely gives a nice pump but not too much where strength training is impossible. I liked this combo in lieu of my normal pwo and I will be experimenting more.

Pre blast may 12
IMG_9762.JPG

Today
IMG_9759.JPG
IMG_9760.JPG
IMG_9761.JPG

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Found your log. Looking thick and jacked, man.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Took a trip out to Jersey to buy some cheap plates. Now I don’t have to move plates around haha. I also bought pancake plates so I built myself a pair of 105s. As for Olympic plates I think I’m set with
10-45s
4-35s
6-25s
10?-10s
8-5s
4-2.5s

Tomorrow is legs before work. I started pct this morning too

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Waking weight 207.5lb

Reverse hyper
10x50x2
10x100

Squat 3’s
5x140/180
3x215/250/285/320

Leg extensions hyper
10x100x5

Leverage squat
8x90x3
Ss
Calf raises
8x90x3

Reverse hypers
10x170x2

Just throwing the workout down before I head out to work for the weekend. I’ll update later. Gotta throw my pct up for yous. Also, I went all week without pwo!

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Took a trip out to Jersey to buy some cheap plates. Now I don’t have to move plates around haha. I also bought pancake plates so I built myself a pair of 105s. As for Olympic plates I think I’m set with
10-45s
4-35s
6-25s
10?-10s
8-5s
4-2.5s

Tomorrow is legs before work. I started pct this morning too
Never heard of pancake plates. Can you snap a shot of what you made, if not an imposition? I’m always looking how to get more weight on smaller-sleeve bars.

Thanks man — and that’s a nice collection of plates, for sure.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid session man