Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree and I made enough today at my new restaurant to buy. Now I just gotta find the time to go pick it up.
It's a good day !!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks like training will have to be pushed to Tuesday. I’m gonna go buy a new torture device for the dungeon after work tomorrow.
Weight is 195lb since stopping mk. I feel bigger though and shirts are tighter, go figure. I think I’ll bump the Ursa Major to 3ml a day until June.

IMG_8902.JPG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Enjoy !!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Weighing in today at 195lb upon waking. I’m trying to get to a solid 205lb but it’s not easy. I’m grateful because 9 years ago today I was checking into a detox at almost 50lb lighter. My clothes we way too big for me. I was homeless and had nothing but a trash bag of clothes, facing a possible 5 year prison bid. Weightlifting wasn’t even a thought anymore. Today is completely different and I love every minute of it no matter how bad life gets it’ll never be like that.
Today was my squat day and my body is tired from my new job. It’s busy as hell there and I’m doing like 24000 steps on any given shift, probably why weight is dropping off. Weights felt heavy at first then I got super focused. I opted to do one clean rep of 380lb and call it. I trudged through my FSL sets. By my 3rd set I got this huge burst of energy and banged out 10 reps. Accessory work was all done on the leverage squat machine. This thing is awesome. Did some traditional leverage squats and the turned the opposite way I did a linebacker/hack squat. I also realized that this can and will be used for Viking Press. My quads are on fire right now as I type this.
Squats 5/3/1
5x160/200
3x240
5x300
3x340
1x380
5x300x2/10x300/5x300

Leverage squat(weight is just plates-not sure on weight unloaded)
10x90/140/180
5x270

Linebacker squat (facing opposite)
10x90x3

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weighing in today at 195lb upon waking. I’m trying to get to a solid 205lb but it’s not easy. I’m grateful because 9 years ago today I was checking into a detox at almost 50lb lighter. My clothes we way too big for me. I was homeless and had nothing but a trash bag of clothes, facing a possible 5 year prison bid. Weightlifting wasn’t even a thought anymore. Today is completely different and I love every minute of it no matter how bad life gets it’ll never be like that.
Today was my squat day and my body is tired from my new job. It’s busy as hell there and I’m doing like 24000 steps on any given shift, probably why weight is dropping off. Weights felt heavy at first then I got super focused. I opted to do one clean rep of 380lb and call it. I trudged through my FSL sets. By my 3rd set I got this huge burst of energy and banged out 10 reps. Accessory work was all done on the leverage squat machine. This thing is awesome. Did some traditional leverage squats and the turned the opposite way I did a linebacker/hack squat. I also realized that this can and will be used for Viking Press. My quads are on fire right now as I type this.
Squats 5/3/1
5x160/200
3x240
5x300
3x340
1x380
5x300x2/10x300/5x300

10x90/140/180
5x270

10x90x3
Good for you brother! Keep fighting!

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Congrats dude. That's an awesome accomplishment. Sounds like a good workout too!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Squats 5/3/1
5x160/200
3x240
5x300
3x340
1x380
5x300x2/10x300/5x300

10x90/140/180
5x270

10x90x3
congrats on your journey brother.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Squats 5/3/1
5x160/200
3x240
5x300
3x340
1x380
5x300x2/10x300/5x300

10x90/140/180
5x270

10x90x3
Congratulations mate!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys. This is the most important day of the year to me. It’s sometimes hard to believe this is my life now. I even moved back to the city, blocks away from where I did some unthinkable things haha. It’s weird how life works

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks guys. This is the most important day of the year to me. It’s sometimes hard to believe this is my life now. I even moved back to the city, blocks away from where I did some unthinkable things haha. It’s weird how life works
Congrats on turning your life around!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Decided to hit shoulders after my bench 5/3/1. Just went all out on the push day. Weight on flat bench felt a little heavy but my volume is there so I’m not too concerned. Did a few working sets on incline then took about 60% of my max and did 3 sets of 8. Viking press on this leverage machine is awesome. After the first set my shoulders and traps felt it. It’s definitely humbling haha. I wish I knew what the unloaded weight is but at least I have an idea what my max looks like. Did some dumbbells shrugs to continue to hit my traps, something I don’t normally do.
Bench 5/3/1
5x110/140
3x165
5x205
3x235
3x260
1x285 joker
10x205x2/5x205

Incline bench
10x135
8x185
5x225
8x165x3

Leverage Viking press
10x50/8x70/5x100x2/3x120

Db shrugs
15x40/60/70

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hope you guys are having a good weekend. Worked a double yesterday and heading in for another today. New job rules, money isn’t everything in life but it sure helps. I’m gonna try and pull tomorrow morning before I go out for the day with my wife. Noticed some new veins popping out of shoulders which was pretty cool. I definitely think Ursa at 4ml might be worthwhile. I’ll take some pics this week maybe.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hope you guys are having a good weekend. Worked a double yesterday and heading in for another today. New job rules, money isn’t everything in life but it sure helps. I’m gonna try and pull tomorrow morning before I go out for the day with my wife. Noticed some new veins popping out of shoulders which was pretty cool. I definitely think Ursa at 4ml might be worthwhile. I’ll take some pics this week maybe.
Nice!!

Glad the new job is working out dude!!!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Had a great pull session before dinner tonight. Deadlifts felt great. I was supposed to stop at 260 but decided to pull a few singles. I think I had 405 in me but didn’t wanna rush it. Did my FSL last as 10 and 15 rather than 5x5. Barbell rows and chest supported db rows on the incline bench as accessories. I felt good the whole time but only had an hour to get it in.

Deadlift
5x135x2/165/205
3x235
5x260
1x315
1x365
10x205
15x205

Bent over rows
10x135x2
5x185x2

Chest supported db rows
10x40x2
5x60x2

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cycle 2 of 5/3/1 FSL started today. I opted for pressing rather than squatting after deadlifting yesterday. Weighed in at 193.5lb this morning. I think the Ursa is starting to show some recomp benefits, I’m also much more active at the new job.
Military press went great, weights were flying up until 205 which felt heavy. Did high incline afterward since it’s been a while and I wanted to see what I had in me, worked up to 175 and I was gassed at this point. Hit the traps supersetted with Viking press focusing more on volume and holding at the top. These were killer.
I also have most of my supports for June. Just need to buy some Nac and tudca. I almost wanna wait so I don’t jump on early haha. Here’s some upper body pics. Maybe you can see a difference maybe it’s in my head.

Press
5x80/105
3x125
5x135/155/175/185
2x205
10x135/5x135/10x135

High incline
8x135
5x155x2
4x175
8x135

Shrugs
10x135x2/10x185/10x225x2
Ss
Viking press
8x(25ea side)x5
IMG_9009.JPG
IMG_9011.JPG

View attachment 204097
(In the playground up the block. Philly kids are dark these days)

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol man when I was a kid you were just mad when you didn’t get any more tv/game time and had to wait until tomorrow. Now there is no tomorrow, apparently!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lol man when I was a kid you were just mad when you didn’t get any more tv/game time and had to wait until tomorrow. Now there is no tomorrow, apparently!
Reminds me of Korn

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking great! I’m in for the fun!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Woke up an hour earlier than usual today to get in an early morning squat session before the A/C guy showed up and I needed to watch my dogs.
I downed my cup of coffee while applying 1ml of stanogen cuz why not then took the dogs for a walk. Came back and took 2 scoops juice daddy with 5g creatine and mixed another 5g with my intra workout.
Squats felt good and stamina was there. Again, I only had an hour but I know the next 3 shifts at the restaurant are going to be brutal and I won’t have the time or energy to train. I’m getting 3 solid days in training anyway I can. I’m picking up extra shifts to stack cash and replenish savings. Anyway, all my 5’s went up super fast and was only really taking 2min rests in between sets. Threw a joker set of 375 in and I wanted 3 but it just wasn’t happening. Supersetted the leverage squat with calf raises since I only have to reposition my feet. Also, I just ordered band pegs for my rack so I’m gonna start using bands for more than stretching.

Squat 5s
5x160/200/240/260/300/340
2x375
10x260x2/5x260

Leverage squats
25each side x10x2
70each side x10x2
Ss
Calf raises
10’s

Last edited:
ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I need to pick up some heavy bands. I've been looking at some at EliteFTS. You have some of theirs I think? Pretty good quality?

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I need to pick up some heavy bands. I've been looking at some at EliteFTS. You have some of theirs I think? Pretty good quality?
Yea they’re great quality. I bought Meadows mountain dog pack to get me through my move during the pandemic before I rebuilt my gym.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I saw that. I'm gonna at least pick up a pair of the white bands this weekend.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've been using my micro bands for little pump "finishers" and it's killer. After those and using the bands on bench lately I'm sold on them ha ha

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bench day 3s

Bench
5x110/140
3x165/195/220
5x250
3x275
10x195x2/5x195
(No rest)
15x135 burnout

Incline db press
12x25/50
8x60/70
6x80

Cambered multigrip CG press
10x100x2
5x140

Cambered multigrip JM press
10x70x2
8x90

Cable rope pushdowns
50 reps

Today’s workout was a little different. I wanna start utilizing more of equipment. Benching is still my weak point and 275 felt heavy today. I really focused on volume during my FSL sets. Used my dumbbells for incline afterward and honestly I still had a lot in the tank. I was going to throw up the hundreds but decided more accessory work was more important. Cambered multigrip, I love this bar. Used the inside angled grips today and tried JM presses for the first time. My triceps are on fire! This was a long workout and was fun as hell.
My weight is at 194lb and I’m leaning out pretty good.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Question for all of you following.
I was going to start Dienogen/Halodrol June 1st... but now I’m going on vacation last week of June, gone for one week.
Should I
A) Move the start back a month/start after vacation ?

B) start In a week, be done by vacation, first week pct on vacation?

Imma leave this up to you guys

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
You still planning on the SD and Stanogen too? When did you finish PCT?

I think I would lean towards starting after so I wasn't taking it easy at the beginning of PCT. I'd rather rest up going into the cycle than risk regressing while chilling out on vacay. Just my thoughts anyway. Gives ya some more time off to get back to baseline too.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You still planning on the SD and Stanogen too? When did you finish PCT?

I think I would lean towards starting after so I wasn't taking it easy at the beginning of PCT. I'd rather rest up going into the cycle than risk regressing while chilling out on vacay. Just my thoughts anyway. Gives ya some more time off to get back to baseline too.
Yea that’s what I was leaning toward too. I just got excited and now my wife wants to go away, which I do too but thought we would go end of May.

Yea still the same cycle dien/hdrol/3ad/sdrol. Pct ended a few weeks ago. I know this is the better option I’m just itchin.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yea that’s what I was leaning toward too. I just got excited and now my wife wants to go away, which I do too but thought we would go end of May.

Yea still the same cycle dien/hdrol/3ad/sdrol. Pct ended a few weeks ago. I know this is the better option I’m just itchin.
I feel ya! Hell look at me, I'm two weeks into 1-andro/3AD and already looking to stack something else on. Did you get bloods before the M1A? Wondering if you could compare now and see where you're at if that's a concern.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I feel ya! Hell look at me, I'm two weeks into 1-andro/3AD and already looking to stack something else on. Did you get bloods before the M1A? Wondering if you could compare now and see where you're at if that's a concern.[/

Nah I’m still hardheaded in that regard

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cycle 2 of 5/3/1 FSL started today. I opted for pressing rather than squatting after deadlifting yesterday. Weighed in at 193.5lb this morning. I think the Ursa is starting to show some recomp benefits, I’m also much more active at the new job.
Military press went great, weights were flying up until 205 which felt heavy. Did high incline afterward since it’s been a while and I wanted to see what I had in me, worked up to 175 and I was gassed at this point. Hit the traps supersetted with Viking press focusing more on volume and holding at the top. These were killer.
I also have most of my supports for June. Just need to buy some Nac and tudca. I almost wanna wait so I don’t jump on early haha. Here’s some upper body pics. Maybe you can see a difference maybe it’s in my head.

Press
5x80/105
3x125
5x135/155/175/185
2x205
10x135/5x135/10x135

High incline
8x135
5x155x2
4x175
8x135

Shrugs
10x135x2/10x185/10x225x2
Ss
Viking press
8x(25ea side)x5
View attachment 204095View attachment 204096
View attachment 204097
(In the playground up the block. Philly kids are dark these days)
Looking jacked dude!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Push it back a month. Whenever I took longer breaks I got more gains, significantly. And it’s another month spent getting healthier, letting tendons not be overloaded and organs running clean. Better longterm strategy.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A vote here for move it back...Have the bulk of the summer to be juicy/‘On’ and like my dude wolf said, no interruption during pct...

Also, I’m curious if you’ll notice the Hdrol, as SD is just so powerful? ...You could save the Hdrol and stack it with an Msten or DMZ the cycle after this Its hard for us not to think ahead to the next one