Arms are looking good !!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I decided to give pressing a break this week so the focus is lower body. I did legs today utilizing the ssb since my arms don’t need to be involved. Squats went smoothly but I’m still not completely use to the ssb as I haven’t used it much. Worked up to 315 and it felt good but a little heavy so I didn’t go past there. Did some deficit SLDL using some bar attachments I own(see pic). Followed up with single leg cable extensions. In all it was a great workout. I love having my own gym and access to all this **** I bought haha.

Ssb squats
8x95, 135x2
6x185, 225, 275
4x295
3x315x2
6x225

Deficit SLDL
6x135x2
5x225x3

Cable leg extensions
IMG_8725.JPG

IMG_8517.JPG

Last edited:
wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Should have a new piece of equipment Thursday if all goes well. Bad news is I feel like I’m getting sick. My arm is completely pain free after training yesterday so I’ll continue not to do any pressing this week.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I’m going to pick up a piece of equipment tomorrow and the dude offered me an Olympic plate set with storage rack for $100, guess I’m getting some more plates

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I’m going to pick up a piece of equipment tomorrow and the dude offered me an Olympic plate set with storage rack for $100, guess I’m getting some more plates
lol, this is exactly how I ended up with over 2,000lbs of plates. Only wanted to buy a Texas power bar and a cage but dude wanted to sell the plates in with it and get them all gone as one. Did me a decent deal so I said I’d take the lot. When I turned up to get them there was actually 200lb more than he thought but he just gave me them for free (ended up with about 1,000lb from that and already had over 1,000lbs in the garage)

was actually a proper good lifter (like really good) and top bloke, still in touch with him.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
lol, this is exactly how I ended up with over 2,000lbs of plates. Only wanted to buy a Texas power bar and a cage but dude wanted to sell the plates in with it and get them all gone as one. Did me a decent deal so I said I’d take the lot. When I turned up to get them there was actually 200lb more than he thought but he just gave me them for free (ended up with about 1,000lb from that and already had over 1,000lbs in the garage)

was actually a proper good lifter (like really good) and top bloke, still in touch with him.
Yea this guy just texted me and asked if I had any interest in plates. I said I could always use more 45s. Told me to bring an extra $100 and he’d give me a full set. So whatever maybe I’ll sell some super cheap to help some people out or just keep them so I don’t have to unload bars and what not

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea this guy just texted me and asked if I had any interest in plates. I said I could always use more 45s. Told me to bring an extra $100 and he’d give me a full set. So whatever maybe I’ll sell some super cheap to help some people out or just keep them so I don’t have to unload bars and what not
Some times things do go your way, Enjoy !!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yeah, I wouldn’t wanna be the douche that’s trying to profit from the lack of equipment in a pandemic (in the uk it’s been crazy, rusted up metal plates going for $4-5+ a KG.), good to of you sell some super cheap if you do......👌

Plus I like having a lot of plates 😂

I let some mates borrow just over half my stuff to see them through but gyms open again on the 12th April here so I’ll be back to full complement then

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I thought I had a Dumbell rental store for awhile !!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was kind of pressed for time today after my 3 hour equipment excursion so I decided to do some light pulling and see how this vertical leg press is. Honestly, it’s a little scary at the top but it’s rated for 400lb so who knows. I doubt I’ll be going super heavy with it anyway since it’ll primarily being used accessory work. Anyway it killed my quads and calves so it’s a winner!
Got my new Cerberus sleeves too which are so much better than my old ones. Weight is 198lb and the arm is almost pain free. Light pressing next week!

Vertical leg press
10x90, 160, 210
6x260x5

Rackpulls
8x135
5x225x3

Vertical single leg press
8x70x2
8x120x3 ss calf raises
63598158394__6718F4D3-E343-45FB-8BD3-1802FFAF725E.JPG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How much did you end up getting the leg press for ?

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Started my deload week. Arm feels great so it’s time to military press. Dropped 1rm to 225. Workout went great. Warmed with light facepulls and ended with heavy facepulls. I will continue to deload next week and then start a new cycle of 5/3/1 but this one will be varied.
Deload

3 sets of facepulls
Military press -tm set to 225
5x95, 115, 135, 160
3x180
1x215
1x225

BTN press
5x135x3

Shrugs
10x135
8x185
6x225
8x275x2 w/straps

Heavy facepulls

Came home to a package, here’s a sampling...
IMG_8741.JPG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Something about Face Pulls I really like!

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m really loving this mk677. I’m 198lb during pct and actually look fuller in my legs especially. The mk677 definitely helps with hunger and sleep. I’m also running laxogenin, which I think I might buy another bottle and Helios. Too early to tell with the Helios but in all this is probably the smoothest pct I’ve had. 25mg of clomid from here on out.

After pressing yesterday there’s a slight annoying pain in my forearm. Guess it’s still not completely healed

Last edited:
BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m really loving this mk677. I’m 198lb during pct and actually look fuller in my legs especially. The mk677 definitely helps with hunger and sleep. I’m also running laxogenin, which I think I might buy another bottle and Helios. Too early to tell with the Helios but in all this is probably the smoothest pct I’ve had. 25mg of clomid from here on out.

After pressing yesterday there’s a slight annoying pain in my forearm. Guess it’s still not completely healed
I love laxogenin, esp the transdermal. Best natty anabolic IMO.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve been getting super hungry in the morning at work and I can’t exactly stop to eat. Last night I made 2 extra burgers(just the patties) and a sweet potato. The looks I got eating that in front of my coworkers was hilarious. Whatever, I feel great and will continue to bring more meals with me. I wake up ravenous after taking mk677.
I also ordered more Laxogenin.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’ve been getting super hungry in the morning at work and I can’t exactly stop to eat. Last night I made 2 extra burgers(just the patties) and a sweet potato. The looks I got eating that in front of my coworkers was hilarious. Whatever, I feel great and will continue to bring more meals with me. I wake up ravenous after taking mk677.
I also ordered more Laxogenin.
Might be giving mk a try soon. As it turns out the gym I just joined has a nice selection of stuff behind the counter.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
March 1st, 2021

Started a new cycle of 5/3/1, this time it’s first set last after my normal 5/3/1 sets. I wanna add more volume and ultimately blow my old squat numbers out of the water. That’s my real focus, anything else is a bonus. The program I’m running is tailored to a 3 day split. I’ll squat every week but the other lifts rotate. I’m excited for this one. Today was squat day. Now that I have a leg press at my disposal there’s no limit to my routines. Anyway, it went like this and my legs are quivering haha.
Squat 5s FSL

Warmup
Vertical leg press 10x90x3

Squat
5x 160, 200, 240, 260, 300,340
5x260x5
Moved 11000lb total

Vertical leg press
10x180x2
10x250x3

Cable lunges
3 sets of 10

Weight 200lb
Still running mk677, iconogenin and Helios.
In all I feel great. Definitely adding some fat to the frame but that’s ok with me on this bulk.
Gonna be placing an Apex alchemy order later.
Who thinks epichaos is something I should throw in the mix?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok so probably June I’m thinking
75-100mg hdrol
100mg Dienogen
Maybe something else non-methyl for 6-8wks
I've been thinking about anavar for a future run. Var and HCG.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've been thinking about anavar for a future run. Var and HCG.
I already have 140 caps of 25mg hdrol and I’m about to order multiple bottles of dienogen. I’m interested in var, however I don’t have a source but maybe one day.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
63379097177__3DFB7609-3AC4-4073-967E-DB8802B00BB9.JPG

Pittie busted through the glass door ,luckily I was walking my dogs and not my wife. My little girl still got her ear ripped open. On my way to the emergency vet now.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok so probably June I’m thinking
75-100mg hdrol
100mg Dienogen
Maybe something else non-methyl for 6-8wks
Hdrol is non-aromatizing but a test family compound. Dienelone is a 19-Nor family, so the last family vector you could push would be a DHT derivative for a different pathway for growth.

If so, transdermal stanogen or Ultrahard would be a DHT cream, or Zoo has caps of epiandro. They would help add some energy, strength, libido and help prevent gyno. Won’t make any difference in size but will help you not feel so lousy.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hdrol is non-aromatizing but a test family compound. Dienelone is a 19-Nor family, so the last family vector you could push would be a DHT derivative for a different pathway for growth.

If so, transdermal stanogen or Ultrahard would be a DHT cream, or Zoo has caps of epiandro. They would help add some energy, strength, libido and help prevent gyno. Won’t make any difference in size but will help you not feel so lousy.
I have a bunch of epiandro capsules as well as 4 bottles of 3ad. I could run up to 900mg of epiandro a day I believe. That’s what I used last time I ran hdrol

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
IMG_8756.JPG

Plus I have 76000mg of epiandro haha
240-250mg Olympus labs
54- 300mg VL dark carnival
Or
4 bottles of 3ad if I go that route
I also have the old school cel p-pstanz (prostanozol) which is non methylated, I’d like to use this with the hdrol at 200mg day
Pharma grade nolva and clomid
Here’s what I’m thinking

dien 100mg 1-8
Hdrol 50/50/75/75/75/75/75( if I can find more I’ll run at 100mg)
Epiandro 900mg 1-8 (makes me short tempered so idk)
Or
3ad 75mg 1-8 (love it)
P-stanz 250mg 3-8
Pct
Clomid 50/50/25/25/25

Thoughts? I know I need to pick up Caber or prami with the dien right?

Again this is months away. Going away in May so I’m thinking June 1st

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You might be fine just running a bunch of P5P. It hasn’t been enough for me in the past but I wasn’t taking enough. LeakyDelts said he’s using 300mg daily of P5P and it was controlling his prolactin on 150 deca and 20mg of inj yk11 (also known to raise prolactin, it’s supposedly like a baby anadrol how they both are DHTs but act like 19-nors with prolactin increase and mineral retention/volumization).

Caber is a big gun, but it works. 0.5mg every 4-7 days depending. Get ready to be really horny.

Prami kinda sucks. It has a lot of sides and you have to take it like every other night, and then it messes with your sleep, but if you use it in the day you feel awful. But it is cheaper because you need so little, and it isn’t supposed to interfere with your dopamine system so profoundly the way Caber does.