Log - Comparing dbol pulse and regular cycle

Olymuscle

Awards
Hey,

Me and my buddy are both doing dbol-only cycles. For the sake of everyone, like me, who's been comparing dbol "pulseing" and a plain cycle I wanted to post a log going into this.

I'm going to be posting measurements, mostly weight and circumference, as well as subjective measures like feel, sides and all of that.

A little intro:
Subject 1, yours truly, have been lifting weights for 11 years and doing oly lifting with a little bodybuilding on the side for the past 4 years. Never been particularly strong but have improved steadily over the years. I'm currenly sitting at 78kg. I've been over 90kg in the past, but been fat as hell while doing it. When I dieted back down, alot of the muscle I built was lost and this has happened several times despite considerable effort, clean eating and all of that. This was my main reason for using dbol, getting a little muscle without getting alot of fat.

I'm curious about pulsing dbol and figured this was the way I would go about it, and see what happens. I'll be doing 3x / week on workout days, 10/20/30 the first week and 30/30/30 after that. Might bump it up to 40 depending on how it goes.

Subject 2, my friend, is much less experienced. With only two years of weightlifting experience under his belt. He has, however, lost about 20kg of bodyfat while gaining a boatload of muscle in those two year and has even grown a couple of inches since his nerd-back straightened out quite a bit. He is very curious about anabolics, and even though he isn't a "seasoned veteran" he won't get any younger any time soon and so he wants to just go for it. He's sitting at 80-something kg.

He will be doing a regular dbol cycle, starting conservatively with the first week being 10/10/20/20/20/20/20 and up to 30 the second week and beyond for 4 weeks (5 weeks total).

We don't have access to pct, unfortunately. From what I read it's possible for a first-time user to still keep much of the dbol gains without pct.

Disclaimer: I know what we're doing isn't perfect. But it's the best we can do for what's available to us right now. Even if we do end up pissing it all out in the end, this thread will at least serve as a warning to every other noob user who read the same things I did and reached the same (maybe wrong) conclusion. I have been reading about anabolics for a long time and have am a physiotherapist, which means I have a more-then-basic working knowledge of human physiology and exercise science. This is meant to discourage all the "no pct, get the **** out" crowd as well as the "sh1t man, just take a needle already!" crowd.

Let the fun commence! Tomorrow I will post the "pre cycle" measurements. Tomorrow is also the first day "on", so it's on! Wish us luck!

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Everyone has access to pct. Do a google search for clomiphene research chemical ;). No cycle should be done without a pct.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
LoL @ keeping gain without PCT...

Seriously, like Krabble said... everyone can find it. (No sourcing allowed on this board though). Ya'll might want to consider adding something like RS Transaderm in as a test base too, just to help ya feel good.

An AI (like letrozole) would be a good idea to have on hand wether or not you add in the transaderm.

Just for the record, If you both keep your diets/training to the same degree of "in check" hell put more size on (relatively, and possibly subjectively even) due to more constant blood levels.

I see that you are starting tomorrow... why not wait a week or two and have all the proper stuff on hand... including liver and bloodpressure support....

*sigh* and here I was interested in a thread for a change...

ManBeast

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
come on mannn..just look at the top of this page.

Olymuscle

Awards
As you are no doubt aware, there is enough "bro-lore" out there suggesting that what we're doing is not going to get us into gyno-land while netting us no gains at all. Plenty of people out there who have done exactly what we're doing and don't regret it. Not everyone wants to gain 15kg from their cycle. Worst case scenario, it's in the experience bank.

The idea of dbol pulsing is not mine but from a veteran of these forums, who certainly has done his fair share of research and experimentation.

That aside, if we get any symptoms of gyno, we can get what we need on a prescription but the black market here is not overflowing with stuff and mail order is out of the question.

On to the real stuff:
First day, 10mg taken 3 hours before a workout. Didn't notice much of an effect, nor did I expect to. The workout was good though. Hit some pr's, 5kg pr on my snatch balance max was nice. Volume was unusually high and I felt energetic the whole way through. Don't know if it was the dbol or placebo :). Next dose is wednesday, 20mg.

P.s., will post man boobs.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
As you are no doubt aware, there is enough "bro-lore" out there suggesting that what we're doing is not going to get us into gyno-land while netting us no gains at all. Plenty of people out there who have done exactly what we're doing and don't regret it. Not everyone wants to gain 15kg from their cycle. Worst case scenario, it's in the experience bank.

The idea of dbol pulsing is not mine but from a veteran of these forums, who certainly has done his fair share of research and experimentation.

That aside, if we get any symptoms of gyno, we can get what we need on a prescription but the black market here is not overflowing with stuff and mail order is out of the question.

On to the real stuff:
First day, 10mg taken 3 hours before a workout. Didn't notice much of an effect, nor did I expect to. The workout was good though. Hit some pr's, 5kg pr on my snatch balance max was nice. Volume was unusually high and I felt energetic the whole way through. Don't know if it was the dbol or placebo :). Next dose is wednesday, 20mg.

P.s., will post man boobs.
Dbol only cycles are a big debate on forums but it doesnt make sense to me when yu would get such better results with test and dbol. Thats just my opinion. One thing is for sure. If yu want to run a successful dbol cycle yu have to know what yur doin. Which doesnt seem like it since yur not gnna run a pct. good luck to you

Olymuscle

Awards
The pct debate:
For myself, i don't expect to get shut down since I'll only be on three days per week. For my friend, he's only doing twenty mgs, thirty at most. After his run, hell be dosing maintenance doses three days per week to give him a chance to recover. There is a guy in or gym who has run dbol at thirty multiple times without pct and had maintained about half the weight he put on each time. Since about half is water weight that pct won't keep anyway, is say the need for pct in steroid naive men us overstated. Time will prove me wrong or not, just save the link for the next guy ;)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Problem with your firend is that he'll be completely shut down from the constant dosing... recovering from that will be a lot harder than you are thinking, but why should I care... it ain't my nuts.

ManBeast