Like iForce? Win $2000 in supplements!!!

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Grats

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
CONGRATS!!!

demotivational-posters-college.jpg

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
500 was it bro

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol oh jeeze.
Nice!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice bump/postin there guys :fing02:...onwards/upwards to 700+ now...Talllllly HO!

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
hmmm 700 he sayz

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm surprised ev didnt sweep this contest! He is quick with the posts!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
well guys, because this thread is moving so fast............

NEXT WINNER WILL BE POST #1000!!!!!

what do you think, can you guys get it that high? :D

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
Wow this thing exploded

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
O wow going down hill fast

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
Buuuuuu....

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
uuuuuuuuuu.......

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
uuummmpppp!!!!!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
so you guys dont want anymore free stuff huh?

i really thought you guys could get this to 1000 :cool:

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Hello.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have till saturday right?

Baldwanus, what iForce products do you use/recommend?

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
BUMP for the 1000 mark. ;-)

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
We have till saturday right?

Baldwanus, what iForce products do you use/recommend?
currently: not using any iforce products, other than creaplex
just getting back into the gym from my ankle surgery, so supps are at a minimum, pretty much just the basics: orange triad, fish-oil, gut health, protein.....and CL sent me a tub of the new juicy grape WF, so i dont wanna use much more while im running that log for them!

BUT.........maximize/hemavol are pretty much always in use, awesome combo, and hemavol just tastes so good :p im also a HUGE fan of adding tt-33 into any cutting stack.....stuff has worked amazing for me ever since iforce released it, granted i dose it a little higher than most people. i havent used dexaprine as a "fat burner" yet, used more for random energy pick-me-ups....and it does a great job at that. also did an 8 week stack of tropinol/erase/daa back in the spring.....considering it was a stack its tough for me to say how much each supp worked, but overall it was an awesome 8 weeks

ive got bottles of reveristol v2/testabolan v2 that i plan on running in a few months *never used reveristol/havent used new formula for testabolan* which is why you dont see me suggesting them very often, as im not someone to push a product i havent personally used

and i will say, im REALLY excited for the new products that we'll be coming out with in the upcoming months....a few of them will be staples in my stack :D

EDIT:

just a glimpse at my "stash" ;) theres more stuff throughout my room haha

mini fridge gets used for teh opened supps :D

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
currently: not using any iforce products, other than creaplex
just getting back into the gym from my ankle surgery, so supps are at a minimum, pretty much just the basics: orange triad, fish-oil, gut health, protein.....and CL sent me a tub of the new juicy grape WF, so i dont wanna use much more while im running that log for them!

BUT.........maximize/hemavol are pretty much always in use, awesome combo, and hemavol just tastes so good :p im also a HUGE fan of adding tt-33 into any cutting stack.....stuff has worked amazing for me ever since iforce released it, granted i dose it a little higher than most people. i havent used dexaprine as a "fat burner" yet, used more for random energy pick-me-ups....and it does a great job at that. also did an 8 week stack of tropinol/erase/daa back in the spring.....considering it was a stack its tough for me to say how much each supp worked, but overall it was an awesome 8 weeks

ive got bottles of reveristol v2/testabolan v2 that i plan on running in a few months *never used reveristol/havent used new formula for testabolan* which is why you dont see me suggesting them very often, as im not someone to push a product i havent personally used

and i will say, im REALLY excited for the new products that we'll be coming out with in the upcoming months....a few of them will be staples in my stack :D

EDIT:

just a glimpse at my "stash" ;) theres more stuff throughout my room haha

mini fridge gets used for teh opened supps :D
Wow you have an excellent stash!

And thanks for the honest reviews. I appreciate not just plugging away at supps you've never tried. Thanks bro.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wow you have an excellent stash!

And thanks for the honest reviews. I appreciate not just plugging away at supps you've never tried. Thanks bro.
im just not one to shill :p

even when it comes to simple "whats the best pre" type threads, yes, maximize/hemaol are some of my favorites, but i will also suggest a few others i like.....everyones different, cant expect everyone else to like the samet hing i like :D

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im just not one to shill :p

even when it comes to simple "whats the best pre" type threads, yes, maximize/hemaol are some of my favorites, but i will also suggest a few others i like.....everyones different, cant expect everyone else to like the samet hing i like :D
There are a HUGE amount of supplements out there and if the research is there and you know how/when to use them I seen NO reason NOT to use them all. ;)

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, all the "lucky number" posts are come and gone :(

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BUMP FOR ALL THOSE WHO LIKE IFORCE!!!!

Please post for me your fav product and WHY?

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
bump to a #1000 becuase i wanna help someone else win and my arms suck :damnit:

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
product reviews? recommendations from members? so far we have TT33 being an all around fav for cutting~~ Dexaprine and it's unique "splitting" ability as well.
How about some mass gaining comments?

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
product reviews? recommendations from members? so far we have TT33 being an all around fav for cutting~~ Dexaprine and it's unique "splitting" ability as well.
How about some mass gaining comments?
Yeah I'm definately interested in some. The only things i am on are creatine and a multi.