Lifting after triple bypass heart surgery, gonna show you how its done!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had a similar experience with LSD after a bad break up.

Under the influence of DMT however, I once tripped I had 4 arms, and I was testing it by passing the tv remote from my upper left hand to my lower left hand and changing the channel using both.
How in the name of **** did you ever find the remote?!?! Lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome! Thank you so much. My mother had bypass surgery few years back. She had 5 blockages then so she had to go through the bypass surgery. I was always worried about my mother and used to think whether she can join gym or not, whether mild weight lifting or cardio is good for her or stressful for her heart. But now I think I got the answer. Please elaborate on this topic. I recently lost my dad and now I'm so much concerned about her. I donydon't wanna lose her. Her cholesterol level again got increased a little bit. HDL is less than the normal range and LDL got increased. Triglycerides also higher than the normal range.
I hope my log helps you(her). I'm still recovering and gym is out of question for a few weeks, until my sternum is healed.
As far as I understood, keeping the bypasses open is the number one goal now. Will post a detailed description on my supplementation -and encapsulation when supplements arrive. Will also post blood works to gauge the effects of nutrition + supplementation + exercise.

The first thing ( for BP control) I already changed is:
I use Potassium chloride as a salt substitute -and keep sodium at minimum. You get Potassium chloride in bulk from amazon.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That gets me exited, LOL. I always wanted some unicorns , dragons or men with beards, who love me in my life.
This wont happen but you may see the physical manifestation of love or taste blue or taste songs or see god or confront 70 years emotional problems

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nah, not really assuming someone is sadistically enjoying our struggles or deciding for us -but I'm aware of how ridiculous life is.

Suddenly you are born. You did not chose to be alive, it just happens. Then your priority is to stick your dick in other humans who may -or may not want you to do so.
If you eat the wrong plant you either get hallucinations -or you die horribly. If you come near the wrong animal, who lives on the same planet, you may get eaten, bitten, rammed, mauled, swallowed, stung, kicked-or even electrically shocked. You stick food into the same hole you are breathing with -and can die from choking -you also communicate using this same hole! Think a second...that is totally fugged up. I could go on for hours telling others how utterly insane life is.
I couldn’t agree more, our mouths are burdened with too much responsibility!
Whenever possible, I encourage my asshole to do most of my talking..

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That gets me exited, LOL. I always wanted some unicorns , dragons or men with beards, who love me in my life.
This wont happen but you may see the physical manifestation of love or taste blue or taste songs or see god or confront 70 years emotional problems

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just some azzhole talking shyt
Yes, that certainly comes with the territory when you open it up to more privileges. People expect much more from our assholes nowadays than even 10-20 years ago. Once people started shaving them and making them more visible, things have really seemed to take off!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would do it on the tail end, since at the start of the deload I likely just had a big lower body session immediately prior and I want to get that tissue repair handled ASAP. Then after some easy days when repair needs aren’t high, THAT is a good time for me to forgo the calories and let my body do its thing.
This is kind of what I was thinking too. I am sure it would be beneficial either way but this makes good sense.
The chest brace makes a huge difference. After using it one day and one night, chest feels more stable already.
Its annoying to wear -but the benefits are obvious.
Have fresh optimism. That brace, is healing my turtle shell. Gym, I'm on my way!
Good to hear just don't start being more active because you feel safer or supported. It will just slow down the process. They put you in it to restrict you further not to support you in feeling safer moving more!!!!!
Nah, not really assuming someone is sadistically enjoying our struggles or deciding for us -but I'm aware of how ridiculous life is.

Suddenly you are born. You did not chose to be alive, it just happens. Then your priority is to stick your dick in other humans who may -or may not want you to do so.
If you eat the wrong plant you either get hallucinations -or you die horribly. If you come near the wrong animal, who lives on the same planet, you may get eaten, bitten, rammed, mauled, swallowed, stung, kicked-or even electrically shocked. You stick food into the same hole you are breathing with -and can die from choking -you also communicate using this same hole! Think a second...that is totally fugged up. I could go on for hours telling others how utterly insane life is.
You still drinking that vodka? ;)
You ever try dmt?
I want to try Ayahuasca which is two of the plants they get DMT from mixed into a tea but lasts a few hours. There is a Shaman near by that I have been contemplating going to see.
Well, I'm in the mood to open up a bit -but it may bore you all to death:
DMT is on my list! I don't have high hopes to learn anything valuable from it. It may show/help me connect more with myself -but couldn't possibly make the world more appealing/appreciable, if you know what I mean. I'm not a psychonaut but somehow got interested in trying to smooth my pessimistic outlook with some drugs, as reasoning does not help at all.
As you know, I had my first experience with MDMA just about a year ago. It curbed my misanthropy a bit -but only towards people using the same drug. Don't understand me wrong, I'm in no way suicidal or depressed. I just do not appreciate what others seem to see as "beautiful" -or even "cute". When on my farm, everything I can see is survival strategies -no happy colors but creatures trying not to get eaten -or trying to attract a mate to fugg it and eat it afterwards. The absolute insane way how nature interacts and everything is driven by the "law of the strongest".
There is no drug that could make it unseen -or less horrific, once you realized it. Mark my words.
I think that what you may experience is something that does not change that particular reality but may make you realize that all of those dangers are just more reason to appreciate the good things you have in life rather than focusing on the negative.
It super easy to extract yourself to vaporize
I am going to hit you up via PM on this!Those retreats are expensive...
This is what I am expecting, Joe Rogan discusses it, so many people say it changed their life. They are using it and ayahuasca for therapy now in a lot of places. Say you can get more things resolved in one Ayahuasca trip than years of therapy. That you have to face what you have to face to move on, and see the world in a different light.

Many people think that Moses burning bush was possibly a burning acacia tree giving him a DMT trip. Makes sense to me.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am not getting notifications on this thread lately...falling behind!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you guys think?
Is it a good idea to drop my TRT for a month and PCT? Re-sensitizing receptors for future cycles.
I mean, I can't work out anyways.

Question, to do so, do I use HCG and clomid -or nothing at all?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What do you guys think?
Is it a good idea to drop my TRT for a month and PCT? Re-sensitizing receptors for future cycles.

If your gonna come off, definitely use HCG, but I wouldn't use the clomid there was a good article in muscle development this month on the use of clomid and why not to use it. I will try to get a pic of the article, and post it here for you.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
But basically, the Doc says use Tamoxifin and HCG. Cause Clomid causes limp d*ck and mood issues

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey HGP - have you got a dog (I recall kleen and a few others have but wasn’t sure on you???)

if you haven’t then would you please get one. Some study came out recently that showed a massive decrease in mortality following a heart attack for dog owners (I can’t post links but google it and it comes up) x

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey HGP - have you got a dog (I recall kleen and a few others have but wasn’t sure on you???)

if you haven’t then would you please get one. Some study came out recently that showed a massive decrease in mortality following a heart attack for dog owners (I can’t post links but google it and it comes up) x
I have a 4 month old puppy. Now I dont sleep and cater to her every need. So yes, get a DOG, not a puppy

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

No. I had a lot of dogs in the past. Dogs prevent me from traveling, they cause more stress than alleviating it, they die early (especially larger breeds) -and you have to address constantly health and behavioral issues (in your dog -not yourself). With other words: you become a slave to your dog. Now I'm a cat person. Less problems and less responsibility = more freedom.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The number 17
If your gonna come off, definitely use HCG, but I wouldn't use the clomid there was a good article in muscle development this month on the use of clomid and why not to use it. I will try to get a pic of the article, and post it here for you.
Here it is. You may need to blow it up to read itView attachment 187461View attachment 187462
But basically, the Doc says use Tamoxifin and HCG. Cause Clomid causes limp d*ck and mood issues
Thank you, interesting read.

Before self administered TRT , I already was low on test -so I don't even try to get off for good -but only for a month to refresh desensitized receptors. I don't know how to do it. I mean "off" should be NOTHING at all, LOL.

Anyone did that "receptor refreshing"? How do you did it? Complete off of everything? HCG? SERMS?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your TRT dose is not going to be enough to cause it, or keep you from recovering sensitivity back from running your cycle those are normal levels. Not cycling for months will do the trick but more to the point people stop growing on cycle due to increased myostatin levels trying to regulate your growth and not receptor down-regulation.

Lower testosterone than normal levels is going to probably effect your recovery rate as well. I just don't see a real benefit here. Your levels drop below normal you create a stressful event for your body, your body is under enough stress. Just let it deal with what is on it's place. That's just my $0.02!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your TRT dose is not going to be enough to cause it, or keep you from recovering sensitivity back from running your cycle those are normal levels. Not cycling for months will do the trick but more to the point people stop growing on cycle due to increased myostatin levels trying to regulate your growth and not receptor down-regulation.

Lower testosterone than normal levels is going to probably effect your recovery rate as well. I just don't see a real benefit here. Your levels drop below normal you create a stressful event for your body, your body is under enough stress. Just let it deal with what is on it's place. That's just my $0.02!
To understand you right, being on TRT for a longer period will do the trick, because myostatin gets lowered again over time? With trick I mean making me more sensitive to roids again.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
To understand you right, being on TRT for a longer period will do the trick, because myostatin gets lowered again over time? With trick I mean making me more sensitive to roids again.
Yes because TRT levels are not super-physiological like a cycle is. So less of it, kind of like if someone who drinks heavy all the time and then goes to having a couple drinks a week for a while then goes out and does shots with is buddies 6 months later they end up accidentally sloppy all the sudden. Total cessation is not required, and with testosterone, not desired. I might drop it to 100 a week if not already there but any more than that is not needed especially in your current situation IMHO, obviously not a doctor but we have all done, or are familiar with the research on low test and lipids. As far at the myostatin it will go down over time because your body is not trying to grow at an unnatural pace so the negative feedback loop is not being triggered to increase myostatin to higher than normal levels. So yes time off will increase the efficiency of steroids in that manner as well.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@hairygrandpa was looking for info on the web about trest and ralox and low and behold what popped up as most popular? My friend HGP :) I just bumped that thread with some questions if you could head over there and discuss I would be grateful....

Thanks iron horse

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey @hairygrandpa ! Haven’t been on the forum much the past few months. Was saddened to just about your health scare, but know you will rehab and be back at it quicker than most! Subbed and looking forward to following along on your journey!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you guys think?

I wish I could get HCG easily.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Before finding out my heart CVD issues, I quit drinking booze after 40 years of doing it (and last 20 years of abusing it).
Dr. thinks it probably contributed to CVD. (Never smoked, always ate clean, lifted natty for 30 years (1978 to 2009) before trying some PH's properly w/ PCT) and finally jumping on TRT at age 50, 3 years back. Bad family history plus booze abuse is to blame for sure. I only go to AA once a week, but I like it, it keeps me from even wanting to slip up. (Wife and I both go so we have that support thing going on). Finally meeting w/ cardiologist next MON the 28th. They make you wait, unless it works out like HGP (if you call almost dying "working out") They said come in early if you are having a heart attack (thanks Capt'n Obvious). The crooked insurance stuff, US medical stuff, can piss you off. (I guess if I were an illegal they'd take me in for free and right away, but whatever). ;)

Looking FWD to my full diagnosis and plan of attack. Will keep HGP posted on my progress..

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah was going to ask the same. I expected to see a ton of convo in here and got back to see he hasn't said much since the 15th. You okay big guy?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He tried to do weighted pull ups or something. Anyone want to take the over-under?

Seriously, I hope he's ok. I don't think he's kill-able though.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
He tried to do weighted pull ups or something. Anyone want to take the over-under?

Seriously, I hope he's ok. I don't think he's kill-able though.
Well as said with many other things in his logs... If anyone can do it he can! Let's just hope he didn't... Probably trying to get steel rods put in his chest so he can say he is the Man of Steel! Hurry Back OldShavedGrandpa!

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just pictured blood dripping from his wounds while he does pull ups and a sadistic and satisfied grin on his face....

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, here we go again wondering what he has gotten himself into now! It’s not like him to go for long stretches without posting. I hope a serious setback like we were all trying to keep him away from didn’t become a reality..

Hopefully he just forgot to pay his internet balance

Last edited:
SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody have his number? There was talk of several meeting up a couple years back when HGP and his family came to Florida. Maybe @BEAST73??

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Someone with some ample vacation time and money to burn should just go to South America and search for his ass.

He needs to be appointed a full time chaperone until he is fully healed anyway..

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok, now I am actually starting to worry because it has been 9 days and he didn't even take that big of a break when he had the surgery....Seriously hope he is OK.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Damn HGP got me worried, hope everything is aight on your end.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is giving me anxiety...again, anyone have personal contact info? Praying for this iron brother

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dude I’m kind of freaking out about this. Does anyone know any of his real info?? It’s been far too long... we have to figure something out.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I hope you're ok brother. I went against Dr's orders years ago, and started lifting again wayyy too soon. I was fine, but it easily could've went the other way.
Take care, my friend.