Lifted Cutting With Combustion Log

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
If anyone is interested in getting a deal on some excellent BPS products use my code lifter15 for 15% off!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice traps too, looking good, bro!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thank you sir, I was starting to worry I was neglecting them too much

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'm still alive everyone. Hopefully be updating Monday.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm still alive everyone. Hopefully be updating Monday.
Monday!!!??? What the hell man!!? Lol. I have plans for an absolute quick attack on chest and triceps today. As in, help will be needed tomorrow morning getting out of the bed!! And guess what homie.... Today... Wait for it... My Dermacrine shall arrive!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Monday!!!??? What the hell man!!? Lol. I have plans for an absolute quick attack on chest and triceps today. As in, help will be needed tomorrow morning getting out of the bed!! And guess what homie.... Today... Wait for it... My Dermacrine shall arrive!
Just not feeling too photogenic lol haven't even checked the scale. I get discouraged when I diet and don't get abs within a week lol

Also, psyched for your delivery today, my wife's fishing pole arrives today so I'll also be racing to the mail box lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just not feeling too photogenic lol haven't even checked the scale. I get discouraged when I diet and don't get abs within a week lol

Also, psyched for your delivery today, my wife's fishing pole arrives today so I'll also be racing to the mail box lol
I get discouraged when I diet and dont see MY abs in 5 years. Sadly, its the truth. And fishing pole? If I had one coming in you would hear from me till Monday either!! Happy fishing brother ( and wife)

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I get discouraged when I diet and dont see MY abs in 5 years. Sadly, its the truth. And fishing pole? If I had one coming in you would hear from me till Monday either!! Happy fishing brother ( and wife)
She joined me for the first time last week and had a blast so I used some amazon gift cards I had to buy her her own rod.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, saw this on IG this morning and even though I'm not a fan of prop blends I am a fan of free. So anyone looking to try a fat burner find this on IG. You can also add me on there. My handle is: liftinglou

Attachments

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Well...**** me.

Attachments

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Stress fracture not healing yet, no squats, no deadlifts for a month.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of updates everyone, I've been working at least 8 hours a day, 7 days a week since the 7th and it's really starting to catch up with me.

Anyways foot still in aircast with stress fracture. MRI on that tomorrow, weighed in @ 190 this morning. Feel like I'm seeing some progress in the mirror and averaging around 2300-2500 daily calories a week. Still need to rein in diet a bit. Combustion dosages are 2 a day rather than 3 so I can make sure I sleep at night. Really frustrated that I can't supplement the diet with cardio due to bum foot.

Goal is to be 170 or less by September, feels like I'll never get this damn foot healed though so it feels like that's closer than it actually is.

Trying to stay positive though.
Hope you guys are having a better June.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of updates everyone, I've been working at least 8 hours a day, 7 days a week since the 7th and it's really starting to catch up with me.

Anyways foot still in aircast with stress fracture. MRI on that tomorrow, weighed in @ 190 this morning. Feel like I'm seeing some progress in the mirror and averaging around 2300-2500 daily calories a week. Still need to rein in diet a bit. Combustion dosages are 2 a day rather than 3 so I can make sure I sleep at night. Really frustrated that I can't supplement the diet with cardio due to bum foot.

Goal is to be 170 or less by September, feels like I'll never get this damn foot healed though so it feels like that's closer than it actually is.

Trying to stay positive though.
Hope you guys are having a better June.
Just keep taking care of that foot!! And if it makes you feel better, you are still getting some workouts in, and WANTING cardio. I on the other hand, cant seem to get my head out of my arse. No get up and go for lifting the past few days, but been all in on a bit of cardio. Played an hour of racquetball this morning, but thats it. So, you have still have that desire that many of is lack!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thanks dude. It's great to hear encouragement. I'm just in such a foul mood this morning. Getting ****ed over constantly at work doesn't help.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks dude. It's great to hear encouragement. I'm just in such a foul mood this morning. Getting ****ed over constantly at work doesn't help.
Thats the world we live in brother, constantly collecting a paycheck to accept being f***ed hard, kind of makes us hookers and whores!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I hear that, I just gotta make it to Sunday and I'll have a day off FINALLY.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Itll be here before you know it. Keep That head up! Holler at me if I can help you pass that time!
Thanks dude. 2pm is lift-o-clock so just keeping my head down at work and eyes pealed at the forums till then.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Lmao, I needed that.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Enjoy!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1467029389.095125.jpg
tell your boss this when he asks why you deserve a raise lmao

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
It's not even the money, I'm just always stuck working police dispatch. I want a few slow days on fire dispatch is all I ask.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I took a lil back progress pic today, think my V taper may be coming in a little better than I realized but my tummy still shakes like a bowl full of jelly lol so def more work to do, but I am happy with the back shot for now.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Damn forgot to include it lol

Attachments

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I just hit back and took a picture but now I'm not posting it as it looks like **** compared to this one bro!
No way dude, I'm sure you look jacked AF!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
No way dude, I'm sure you look jacked AF!
Nah bro you're back puts me to shame lol, I was feeling myself after a killer back and bi workout until I saw that lmao looking wide and lean brother !

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Damn son, you could post that pic on July4th and just tell everyone the V stands for VICTORY!!! Looking beast mode
Hahaha thanks, must be one hell of a pump

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Just an update: been really busy and run down at work lately (losing 7 workers in a month has led to some serious overtime) so between working 7 days a week 8 hours a day since the 7th AND having a stress fracture everything is really catching up with me.

So if I've been coming off as pissy or short I apologize.

I also haven't been keeping up with this log like I wanted to.

So yeah, hopefully my July goes better. I'm off this Sunday so I will try to update weight and progress pics then.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just an update: been really busy and run down at work lately (losing 7 workers in a month has led to some serious overtime) so between working 7 days a week 8 hours a day since the 7th AND having a stress fracture everything is really catching up with me.

So if I've been coming off as pissy or short I apologize.

I also haven't been keeping up with this log like I wanted to.

So yeah, hopefully my July goes better. I'm off this Sunday so I will try to update weight and progress pics then.
Keep your head up brother, it always whets better. Biggest thing is let that injury heal so you can remove the moon boot. Work is a killer, but a necessary evil. I pulled my 24 at fire, got off this morning and went straight to pulling a 24 at EMS. Slows me down bad. Had 2 tornadoes come through my town last nigh, but luckily I work 30 miles away. We just got nasty storms and trees knocked down all over the place.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Keep your head up brother, it always whets better. Biggest thing is let that injury heal so you can remove the moon boot. Work is a killer, but a necessary evil. I pulled my 24 at fire, got off this morning and went straight to pulling a 24 at EMS. Slows me down bad. Had 2 tornadoes come through my town last nigh, but luckily I work 30 miles away. We just got nasty storms and trees knocked down all over the place.
Damn bro, I hope you're staying safe!!!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I just hope I don't get mandated at 2am this week.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Happy 4th everyone!!! I'm doing 4 hours OT today but then it's off to the gym.

Diet was doing great till Saturday and Sunday when I lost my **** and had probably 5,000+ calories each day. I am the biggest food whore.

Anyways back on the straight and narrow. I hope everyone is doing great.