Life Support Review

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It seems no one elese wants to review this product. Anyway I have been taking it for almost a month. I really like the way it makes me feel. It makes me feel relaxed for a few hours after I take it. This is definitely a staple supplement. Great work!

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hey T-Bone, thanks for taking the time to post a review; we really appreciate it. Glad to hear you like the product! :)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Hey T-Bone, thanks for taking the time to post a review; we really appreciate it. Glad to hear you like the product! :)
Yeh ditto ZBT on this one.

Means a lot for you to take your time to let us know how we are doing.

Thanks a big one!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really don't know why we don't see more posts about this product. It is really a great addition to anyones supplement program. A lot of people only take cycle support/life support on a cycle. I don't see why not take it everyday, and you really don't need the higher doses in cycle support. It is great product to use daily. I take this along with Liv-52 daily for general health and wellness. Supplements for general health and wellness are missing from a lot of well-known companies. I wish some of the sponser companies would come up with their own Multi-vitamins and anti-oxidents also. For now I use Adam, but I would definitely like to see AI come up with there own multi also. One of the reasons I like AI is because they have basics like whey and also things like Life Support. This is also why I am a fan of Designer Supplements. Its all about foundation supplements for me.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I really don't know why we don't see more posts about this product. It is really a great addition to anyones supplement program. A lot of people only take cycle support/life support on a cycle. I don't see why not take it everyday, and you really don't need the higher doses in cycle support. It is great product to use daily. I take this along with Liv-52 daily for general health and wellness. Supplements for general health and wellness are missing from a lot of well-known companies. I wish some of the sponser companies would come up with their own Multi-vitamins and anti-oxidents also. For now I use Adam, but I would definitely like to see AI come up with there own multi also. One of the reasons I like AI is because they have basics like whey and also things like Life Support. This is also why I am a fan of Designer Supplements. Its all about foundation supplements for me.
I agree 100% bro. I just recommended to someone to take 2 scoops of Cycle Support a day while on, and 1 scoop a day when "off."

Life support is just capped Cycle Support, am i right?>

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I really don't know why we don't see more posts about this product. It is really a great addition to anyones supplement program.
That's probably because it is such a successful product that people take it for granted now. We all know it works wonders. It's kinda like multivitamins. You don't see people raving about them because we take for granted their effects.

Life support is FANTASTIC. Beelzebub even posted before and after bloodwork showing its effects.

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Correct.

Life Support is Cycle Support at 1/2 dosage. So, a daily dosage of Life Support equals 1 scoop Cycle Support.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
It seems no one elese wants to review this product. Anyway I have been taking it for almost a month. I really like the way it makes me feel. It makes me feel relaxed for a few hours after I take it. This is definitely a staple supplement. Great work!

GREAT review! Thanks for the purchase and the post!

:dance:

CROWLER

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Cycle support is a great product i was on it for 6 months, they were great i been off for like 1 months it really sucks it did help with BP issues i get from methyls and fatburners also in overall health ,i need to start saving to get another big order of cycle support.

Need to fix more computers to buy cycle support:type:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
When do you expect this product back in at Nutra? Thanks AI!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
About one week.

THANKS for asking!

Sorry for the wait.

CROWLER

jgmenjm

Awards
Would you recommend taking life support three times/day, or like directed in the label. I'm currently on my second week of an H-drol cycle (50/75/75).

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Would you recommend taking life support three times/day, or like directed in the label. I'm currently on my second week of an H-drol cycle (50/75/75).
Welcome........

I would recommend taking dosages as directed on bottle.

I am a fan of Life support, cycle support, stoke and PCS. Great products.

Hows the hdrol cycle?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
No need to take it three times a day. Two will work just fine. Good luck with your cycle.

jgmenjm

Awards
Hey thanks guys. The cycle is going pretty good. I've been taking it easy with the diet, trying to keep the gains as lean as possible. I'm starting to notice the pumps a lot more during the second week. My main concern was the liver support though. I was using some cheap ones and I was noticing a little pain, not sure if it was the liver or gall bladdler or what. but its been about two days since I finally got the bottle of life support and I feel fine now, it really made a difference.

Once again, thanks for the responses.

zacklewis

zacklewis

Awards
I was thinking of taking life support during cycle and for pct?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Im using Life support right now during my hdrol,dermacrine,mmv2 cycle and my blood pressure has been spot on. I also feel a more calm relaxed feeling after taking this product.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I have used both life support(once) and cycle support(once)...

Kept my BP inline both times.

I like CS better, just mix it in my protein and be done.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
awesome bro! thanks for the feed back.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree 100% bro. I just recommended to someone to take 2 scoops of Cycle Support a day while on, and 1 scoop a day when "off."

life support is half the amount thats in cycle support, for 8 dollars less about.

life support is ment for basically daily support from everyday habits as opposed to people on cycle who may have more problems with cholesterol liver enzymes and BP.

also some people think its easier to pop a pill then to mix something in their drink.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

have you checked out essentials? and essentials with joint complex yet?

really awesome stuff.

outspiral

Awards
Correct.

Life Support is Cycle Support at 1/2 dosage. So, a daily dosage of Life Support equals 1 scoop Cycle Support.

Okay, I'm a bit confused.

Life support:

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings per Container: 60

2 Servings Provide

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Red Yeast Rice 600mg **
Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 500mg **
NAC 600mg **
Hawthron Bery 500mg **
Saw Palmetto 150mg **
Policosonol 10mg **
Celery Seed Extract 125mg **
Nettle Root 125mg **
Idebenone 100mg

Cycle support:
Serving Size: 1 Scoop

2 Servings Provide

Red Yeast Rice 1200mg **
Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 1000mg **
NAC 1200mg **
Hawthron Bery 1000mg **
Saw Palmetto 300mg **
Policosonol 20mg **
Celery Seed Extract 150mg **
Nettle Root 250mg **
Idebenone 100mg

so they both say "2 servings provide" and then the amounts. I originally thought these both had the same amount of stuff in the whole container, but am I right in that 'cycle support' has twice as much?

thanks

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Okay, I'm a bit confused.

Life support:

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 2 capsules

2 Servings Provide

Red Yeast Rice 600mg **
Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 500mg **
NAC 600mg **
Hawthron Bery 500mg **
Saw Palmetto 150mg **
Policosonol 10mg **
Celery Seed Extract 125mg **
Nettle Root 125mg **
Idebenone 100mg

Cycle support:
Serving Size: 1 Scoop

2 Servings Provide

Red Yeast Rice 1200mg **
Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 1000mg **
NAC 1200mg **
Hawthron Bery 1000mg **
Saw Palmetto 300mg **
Policosonol 20mg **
Celery Seed Extract 150mg **
Nettle Root 250mg **
Idebenone 100mg

so they both say "2 servings provide" and then the amounts. I originally thought these both had the same amount of stuff in the whole container, but am I right in that 'cycle support' has twice as much?

thanks

yes cycle support has 2x the amount of everything that life support has,

and its only an extra 8 bucks for the container.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Your numbers are wrong for both LS and CS.
Life support has per 2 caps:
Red Yeast Rice 300mg
NAC 100mg
Milk Thistle 250mg
Hawthorne Berry 250mg
Saw Palmetto 75mg
Nettle Root 65mg
Celery seed Ext 65mg
Idebenone 25mg
Policosonol 5mg

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes cycle support has 2x the amount of everything that life support has,

and its only an extra 8 bucks for the container.
You would need 2 bottles of Life Support to equal 1 tub of Cycle Support. 4 caps of Life Support would equal 1 scoop of Cycle Support.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
These numbers are correct for 2 caps of life support except the Nettle Root and Celery Seed Extract which would be 62.5mg per 2 caps. Just being anal LOL:lol:

Your numbers are wrong for both LS and CS.
Life support has per 2 caps:
Red Yeast Rice 300mg
NAC 100mg
Milk Thistle 250mg
Hawthorne Berry 250mg
Saw Palmetto 75mg
Nettle Root 65mg
Celery seed Ext 65mg
Idebenone 25mg
Policosonol 5mg

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
I either misread the label or I'm dyslexic. Sorry!