AI sports life support replacement

tullius

Awards
Not sure what is going on with AI Sports but it looks like they are going or have gone under from what I can tell. I use their life support pro as a staple supplement for general health and like the profile prettyy well. Does anyone know of a good replacement for it?

2Burnt2

Awards
Whats a good replacement for OG AI Stoked? Im assuming source the raws. If so, who's the current leader in that category?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Whats a good replacement for OG AI Stoked? Im assuming source the raws. If so, who's the current leader in that category?
That was kind of a weird ingredient combination in the sense that they didn't seem to belong together:
- NAC (cycle support/liver health), DIM - kind of an estrogen inhibitor but I'm not a fan, Epimedium - libido but super low daily dose, Turmeric root extract (standardization not listed), boron, and dandelion (diuretic).
- Liver Assist XT has NAC and Curcumin (Std. to 95%) at much higher efficacious dosages.
- Inhibit-E is far superior to DIM.
- PCT Assist is great if you're looking for a PCT aid with slight anti estrogen properties and libido support

I hope this helps. It's just kind of a weird ingredient combo that at visual glance seems to cover a lot but the dosages were really to low to be effective at really any of it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
cel cycle assist = 2 bottles of life support

as for your question - i think AI sports stopped producing products a while back .. it was a great co, always loved their products

but yea CEL/SNS are favorites and can't go wrong with either.

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Not sure what is going on with AI Sports but it looks like they are going or have gone under from what I can tell. I use their life support pro as a staple supplement for general health and like the profile prettyy well. Does anyone know of a good replacement for it?
I was a fan of Life Support as well, but enjoy powder over caps, so Ambrosia Nektar is my current go to. CEL Cycle Assist is a very close second and certainly a better value.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was a fan of Life Support as well, but enjoy powder over caps, so Ambrosia Nektar is my current go to. CEL Cycle Assist is a very close second and certainly a better value.
@cybercrombie how does that taste and flavors you have tried ?

yeah i enjoyed powder as well but cycle support always tasted bad lol

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I appreciate the recommendation on Nektar. I was on the fence about picking up a few tubs, but did so after reading your recent feedback.

Had my first serving of the fruit symphony flavor this evening and was pleasantly surprised how good it tasted. I will have absolutely no issue drinking this daily. Profile is great, as well.

The last time I drank a cycle support product was over a decade ago, with AI Sports Nutrition Cycle Support and boy, that **** was tough to put down haha. How far we’ve come.

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate the recommendation on Nektar. I was on the fence about picking up a few tubs, but did so after reading your recent feedback.

Had my first serving of the fruit symphony flavor this evening and was pleasantly surprised how good it tasted. I will have absolutely no issue drinking this daily. Profile is great, as well.

The last time I drank a cycle support product was over a decade ago, with AI Sports Nutrition Cycle Support and boy, that **** was tough to put down haha. How far we’ve come.
No problem, glad you like it. Never really cared about flavoring, kind of a nice to have but as long as the product delivered I never minded some of the really rough tasting supps. But agreed, there is no denying flavoring has come a long way and some stuff now just tastes incredible! On that note I have cracked open the apple flavor and that is on point as well. They do not mention a type of apple but it is spot on green apple. Tasty to me.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
No problem, glad you like it. Never really cared about flavoring, kind of a nice to have but as long as the product delivered I never minded some of the really rough tasting supps. But agreed, there is no denying flavoring has come a long way and some stuff now just tastes incredible! On that note I have cracked open the apple flavor and that is on point as well. They do not mention a type of apple but it is spot on green apple. Tasty to me.
Right on; ill be trying the strawberry tonight and the apple tomorrow 🤘

2Burnt2

Awards
That was kind of a weird ingredient combination in the sense that they didn't seem to belong together:
- NAC (cycle support/liver health), DIM - kind of an estrogen inhibitor but I'm not a fan, Epimedium - libido but super low daily dose, Turmeric root extract (standardization not listed), boron, and dandelion (diuretic).
- Liver Assist XT has NAC and Curcumin (Std. to 95%) at much higher efficacious dosages.
- Inhibit-E is far superior to DIM.
- PCT Assist is great if you're looking for a PCT aid with slight anti estrogen properties and libido support

I hope this helps. It's just kind of a weird ingredient combo that at visual glance seems to cover a lot but the dosages were really to low to be effective at really any of it.
Im talking about the trans res, icariin, piperine, querctin, and another Im not currently recalling formula. A decade or so ago was the last time I really seen it. The formula you posted I completely agree with ya on.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im talking about the trans res, icariin, piperine, querctin, and another Im not currently recalling formula. A decade or so ago was the last time I really seen it. The formula you posted I completely agree with ya on.
That was just the one that came up when I did a search on it.

Competitive Edge Labs PCT Assist has 7-methoxyflavone, I3C, Icariin, Mucuna, and Piperine in it.

PCT-Assist-Supplement-Facts.png

It's OOS right now but should be back in in the next 2 weeks.