Licogenix "Write up" The Anti-Estrogen Everyone Has Been Waiting For!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Where?????

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
I wonder if I can use this with my TRT and give Erase a break?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahhhh so it is like a cross between Erase and Slin Sane...to an extent

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am wondering about the potency of the AI for this.
Is it going to completely zap estrogen?
Moderate it?
I really only use an AI as a staple during the spring/summer months so I don't have a lot of experience with them, but from what I have used in the past I will say this:
An AI that completely zaps estrogen is a very tricky beast.

nokkT

Awards
Finally got the write-up! Looks like it could be pretty good, definitely interesting. :)

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
QUOTE-When comparing Licogenix to other aromatase inhibitors there is no competition, Licogenix is simply the best aromatase inhibiting product on the market

Better than the 1st erase?

I assume its main moa is an ai

we need user/beta testing feedback
It sounds good fellas

BamaDog

BamaDog

Awards
I like the sounds of everything....... now show me whats in it :p

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ingredient list will be up when it arrives at Nutraplanet ;)

rhgunner

Awards
You should list the ingredients before it hits nutraplanet, so you can get us more pumped for this product. Any guess when this will be available? Days? Weeks? And beta-testing results?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any idea when Uk stockists will get it?

Is it as strong as erase do you think?
You will have to try it yourself and be the judge, I havn't used Licogenix yet. The beta-testers loved it. Im hoping it's at Nutraplanet by the end of the month, so im guessing UK should have it a week or so after that.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Wow is everyone coming out with an AI now? Just saw Betancourt's post.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
You will have to try it yourself and be the judge, I havn't used Licogenix yet. The beta-testers loved it. Im hoping it's at Nutraplanet by the end of the month, so im guessing UK should have it a week or so after that.
As long as that, who will be stocking in the uk and will you know at the time exactly when it will ship?
i cant use erase in my fed so i am most interested in testers feedback who have used erase and licogenix to compare effectivness
Thanks Jd

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The real question is will it be strong enough to use on cycle as an AI and does it effect lipids any as many of them do (letro, adex, exemestane). If it is strong and effective, this is a great addition since Formestane is not the easiest to get your hands on.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It will be good once we can get some logs going. If it's anything like their other products, it will be a keeper.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It will be good once we can get some logs going. If it's anything like their other products, it will be a keeper.
Well our other products are proven very effective ingredients, non prop blends, effective doses and damn good prices.

But I will say, Licogenix is in a different league, a 1 of a kind supplement. Pfft from the beta-tester feedback alone it's going to hit the market with a BANG!

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
My Q is can it stand up to erase being used solo with the same effects solo as an ai as a tbooster, always wanted to use erase but cant, so the only people who can comment is those who have used erase and have used licogenix for comparism.

honest decent Logs by good testers will be good to read

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My Q is can it stand up to erase being used solo with the same effects solo as an ai as a tbooster, always wanted to use erase but cant, so the only people who can comment is those who have used erase and have used licogenix for comparism.

honest decent Logs by good testers will be good to read
Dude they have said a million times NO ONE knows yet! we don't even know the ingredients, and of it's anything like erase, CHances r u can't use this either... U keep asking the same question worded differently expecting someone to tell u "yes it's just like erase" no one knows yet so please stop asking the same thing over and over. Good lord.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
given how the other Athletix products are all compliant with the sports testing (as i remember? could be wrong?)

i wonder if this is as well?

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
I plan on doing a comparison to erase, about to start erase now. But I know athletix only makes 8 9 or 10 grade products!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
given how the other Athletix products are all compliant with the sports testing (as i remember? could be wrong?)

i wonder if this is as well?
I believe this will be ok to use, as it's 100% natural, I will get more info for everyone soon. :wall:

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Becoming patiently mental for this release

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wicked bottle look JD! I will say this all Athletix products I've used before have never failed to deliver. Each one of us will have to try it and judge by our own. I agree that if you have a company like Athletix, that every product has held high regard to testing procedures and several logs that contest it's good then anything else made by that company should yield same results. Lets all wait til we can use before we make suggestions on it's effectiveness.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The bottle looks pretty good:)

But not as good as the beta-tester feedback ;) I can't wait to follow the logs :D

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
The bottle looks pretty good:)

But not as good as the beta-tester feedback ;) I can't wait to follow the logs :D
I will give an unbiased one even if paying for it :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
icariin?

ic50 = half max inhibitory concentracion

research on humans or rats/animals ecc ecc... ?

thanks
lol sorry, thought you ment icariin 50 because people keep guessing ingredients.

I will get back to you on the research, I believe the studies were done on mice as most studies are, I'll let you know soon.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
There is a product from PES you should check out. It's called Erase. I think you might like it ;)
KOOL thanks ill check it out....damm i cant take it!
but i hear athletix are supposed to be bringing out apparantly an all natty ai thats supposed to be strong....that im interested in, or it may be a hoax cant remember who mentioned it now :doh:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
icariin?

ic50 = half max inhibitory concentracion

research on humans or rats/animals ecc ecc... ?

thanks
Multiple compounds in the mix have an IC50 of less than 0.1 micromolar which compares to aminoglutethamide which is between 6-30 micromolar depending on the source.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lord I'm back in chemistry class again and failing yet again lol.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely looking forward to this, everything from Athletix has been great so far.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely looking forward to this, everything from Athletix has been great so far.
Nice to hear that bro! I love their product and keep divison 1 on hand all times.