Licogenix "Write up" The Anti-Estrogen Everyone Has Been Waiting For!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Reduce cortisol also?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to put it in my body?! :think: :D

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh snap crackle pop we breaking the New Year open now!!

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Ingrediants?, is it all natural?
My fed wont allow the use of erase as its a metabolite of dhea so i cannot use it, does licogenix contain anything to do with dhea?

Ligmenos

Ligmenos

Awards
It's not licorice.

What I can tell you is, it contains an extract that has a multitude of ingredients that will:

-Inhibit Aromatase
-Inhibit PTPB1
-Act as an anti-inflammatory
-Act as an antioxidant
-Hepatoprotective properties

Broussonetia papyrifera?

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ingrediants?, is it all natural?
My fed wont allow the use of erase as its a metabolite of dhea so i cannot use it, does licogenix contain anything to do with dhea?
Yeah, that is the greatest part about this product, it is completely natural and legal. The studies will tell you that the aromatase inhibitors present here are the most potent AI's found in nature. The alpha testing exceeded expectations big time, I wasn't that hopeful for it until we actually tried it!

randysavage

randysavage

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna run this with a left over tub of formula-x i have setting here

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This looks like a good candidate to sub into my FormulaX/Formestane combo.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Yeah, that is the greatest part about this product, it is completely natural and legal. The studies will tell you that the aromatase inhibitors present here are the most potent AI's found in nature. The alpha testing exceeded expectations big time, I wasn't that hopeful for it until we actually tried it!

Sounds mint, totally natural and nothing to do with dhea then?, could it be as effective/strong as the oringinal erase?
anywhere to see the logs from the alpha testing?
shame it wouldnt be in the uk for months

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
could it be as effective/strong as the oringinal erase?

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
me wanna know also x2
If it is and its totally natty then it will be a staple and i will demand express shipping to the uk :veryhappy:
is there anywhere to view the beta testing logs

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it is and its totally natty then it will be a staple and i will demand express shipping to the uk :veryhappy:
is there anywhere to view the beta testing logs
It's all natty :)

We didn't get logs, just final thoughts from the guys that ran it, which I'll post up when I can post the write up.

owenz

owenz

Awards
I will come back to share my experience when we are closing in on the release date and write up

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jd we got anything planned stack wise for this new one.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jd we got anything planned stack wise for this new one.
I'm sure the Athletix Stack + Licogenix stack will be sold at Nutra if requested. The would be the ultimate complete stack for test boosting/anti-estrogen.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heck yeah it would bro I'd be all over that one. Sell out I'm calling it now.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Thanks,
so when is it out to purchase from nutraplanet?
would it be effective used solo like the original erase is?, if it competes with erase i wana try it.
waiting to read reports/reviews.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Over a week for the write up tease, where we at?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Over a week for the write up tease, where we at?
I have the write up, just waiting for the go ahead to post it up :)

And yes Licogenix would be great ran alone as well.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have the write up, just waiting for the go ahead to post it up :)

And yes Licogenix would be great ran alone as well.
So what's next?? How bout a nice fat burner?? I use 1,3 but how about something without it for when I need four weeks off?? ;) preferably with forskolin

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pre workouts are the craze but truth be told I'd take a very effective fat burner in a second. Ever since the ban of ephedra and I mean the real deal not bs otc bronkaid crap. Sure it works for some but nothing and I mean nothing worked like Xenadrine rfa-1 original formula. For me I've tried several since then and just can't find anything that will ***** that stuff. Pre workouts though there are several good ones, and it would be good to create one that *****s the best in the game. Can't wait to see what we do.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
How about protein for lean gains???

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about protein for lean gains???
eh there is already a bunch of protein out on the market, can't really make anything new and better.

But imo there is some room for a pre-workout that has no pro blend with full dosed ingredients.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heck yeah JD agree with you there. I love me some protien lol but I won't shy away from Myofusion just took freaking good to beat. Pre workout, BCAA's, and fat burners, along with test boosters are the key right now. It's all about not just who can we beat in the game, but truly making something that customers including ourselves will like.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
eh there is already a bunch of protein out on the market, can't really make anything new and better.

But imo there is some room for a pre-workout that has no pro blend with full dosed ingredients.
Yes there are alots of protein out there...but you can always try to bring better...and I think each and every supplement company should have all the supplements line up...maybe in future JD..

And for preworkout I told you to put 1 or 2grams of SD...it's gonna be top supplement in market lol...

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
curious,what seems to be classed as the most effective natty fat burner is there an overall general opinion?, would be interested in an athletix fburner

for me pre-workout= strong coffee loud music good dose of motivation.

waiting paitiently for licogenix info.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think I've ever been so excited to use a product before, the beta tester feedback pumps me up.

Soon enough guys :D

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes there are alots of protein out there...but you can always try to bring better...and I think each and every supplement company should have all the supplements line up...maybe in future JD..

And for preworkout I told you to put 1 or 2grams of SD...it's gonna be top supplement in market lol...
Really? you'd prefer to flood the market even more with general products!?!?

I'd prefer that more companies innovate and come out with amazing products than bring more mediocre products to market!

Athletix is a great company, I'm excited for their new product and I hope they continue to provide awesome products and continue to bring innovation to the industry!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Athletix is a great company, I'm excited for their new product and I hope they continue to provide awesome products and continue to bring innovation to the industry!
Thanks for the kind words and support!

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
I'm still distracted... And waiting... Oh look, a cookie!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't think I've ever been so excited to use a product before, the beta tester feedback pumps me up.

glad to see things are working out so well for you tommy.......good guys don't always finish last!!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yep and the stack's are a running in me mind!!! Can't wait to see logs on this one.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Any of these perhaps ?

Sphaerophorus globosus , Cetrariella delisei ,
Melanelia hepatizon
Cladonia gracilis ,
Sphaerophorus fragilis ,
S. globosus

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
I am most interested in the beta testers comparing the effects of licogenix to the original erase of those who have used it who can compare

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I think it's so cool when companies start these tease threads and don't deliver for 2 weeks :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly it should be any day now until I get the go ahead to release the write-up.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Write-Up and beta tester feedback will be up tomorrow morning :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards