LG Sciences BC+EAA Amino Content Breakdown! New 8:1:1 Formula! - PDF in Full Detail!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

What is LG Sciences BC+EAA?

LG Sciences BC+EAA is a precise blend of both branch chain, as well as essential amino acids, in a far superior 8:1:1 ratio of leucine to isoleuice to valine! - Yes, 8:1:1!

BC+EAA also contains Glutamine for advanced recovery.

What makes LG Sciences BC+EAA different?

Unlike our competitors, BC+EAA contains hydrolyzed peptides from both whey and pea sources.

These hydrolyzed peptides are pre-digested, meaning they will be absorbed faster than any other BCAA/EAA drink, without diverting blood flow from your muscles to your gut, which is precisely what you need when you're training!

What flavors are available for BC+EAA?

Kiwi-Watermelon
Grape
Blue-Raspberry

How much does BC+EAA cost?

BC+EAA is currently on sale for

$12.99 at Nutraplanet!

Interested in the Complete Amino Content Breakdown of BC+EAA? PDF Document Attached!

Click Here to check out the FULL LG Sciences line now at Nutraplanet!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4g of Leu out of an 11g serving size is darn good - I'm getting way more than I actually thought. When did you bump the ratio from 4:1:1 to 8:1:1? I'd be interested to know the molecular weights of the hydrolysates too, if available. :)

Also, just thought I'd point out that 3 BC+EAAs is ~1kg and would run $39. That's cheaper than NP's bulk BCAA and only a few bucks more than Xtend, and this stuff is superior, IMO, to plain old BCAAs because of the hydrolysates.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow, is all I can say. I didnt realize that was the ratio. Well done guys, into the cart it goes

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
oh man i hope the sale goes thru tomorrow... i left my credit card at home :(

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Digging the fact that THIS is on its way to me this week... I hope the taste is good as well, superior ratio you have there for sure.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Digging the fact that THIS is on its way to me this week... I hope the taste is good as well, superior ratio you have there for sure.
Grape and Kiwi-Watermelon are both good. Not so much for the Blue Raspberry. Also, the more you use the better it tastes; 12+ scoops of the Kiwi-Watermelon is my favorite.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grape and Kiwi-Watermelon are both good. Not so much for the Blue Raspberry. Also, the more you use the better it tastes; 12+ scoops of the Kiwi-Watermelon is my favorite.
Wouldn't that depend more on the amount of water it's diluted with?...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wouldn't that depend more on the amount of water it's diluted with?...
I am looking forward to giving this a try and if I like it getting a good 4-5 of them since the price is right and the profile is excellent. I am with Irish, less water=better taste. Then again, I like to sip my BCAA drinks so if it is only good in 8 ounces of water, that makes it a bit annoying but I won't pass judgment until I try it. Whats the story on you guys making a 1 Kilo bottle????!!!!???? Now wouldn't that be a novel idea.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am looking forward to giving this a try and if I like it getting a good 4-5 of them since the price is right and the profile is excellent. I am with Irish, less water=better taste. Then again, I like to sip my BCAA drinks so if it is only good in 8 ounces of water, that makes it a bit annoying but I won't pass judgment until I try it. Whats the story on you guys making a 1 Kilo bottle????!!!!???? Now wouldn't that be a novel idea.
I like mild taste. I mix 20g (6sc) in about a half gallon for intra-workout, although, I have been taking 40g (12sc) with 2sc of Perfect Carb and 2 caps of SLIN post-workout; just sipping water during training now.

We're probably going to be releasing a larger size sometime soon. 90-100 servings or so, wider mouth tubs. :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We're probably going to be releasing a larger size sometime soon. 90-100 servings or so, wider mouth tubs. :)
This would be AWESOME! The Grape BC+EAA is something that I cannot imagine ever going without again - I actually prefer to use this over protein powder - and larger tubs would definitely mean one would last more than 10-15 days! :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This would be AWESOME! The Grape BC+EAA is something that I cannot imagine ever going without again - I actually prefer to use this over protein powder - and larger tubs would definitely mean one would last more than 10-15 days! :)
I feel ya. I take ultra Rosie-doses, too! :D - A big tub will be nice.

I think Grape is my favorite as well. Tastes like Big League Chew.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel ya. I take ultra Rosie-doses, too! :D - A big tub will be nice.

I think Grape is my favorite as well. Tastes like Big League Chew.
Nope, you're both wrong. It's ALL about the Kiwi-Watermelon! :p

The larger tub is something I've been hoping for since way back when BC+EAA was first released and I tested it. That is AWESOME. It will make pretty much every ~1kg Amino product obsolete.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are no words to express how this makes me feel..except..YES! YES! YESSSS!!!

...that is all

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like the melon too but I have to be honest I've not given grape a run.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the melon too but I have to be honest I've not given grape a run.
I bet both would taste better coming out of the 1 kilo, widemouth tub!:hitit: