LETRONE FAQ!!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just bought some Letrone the other day, first time using it. After reading about it and seeing that it has the ability to increase GH, IGF, and Ghrelin, I was thinking it would be a good idea to take a little before bed. Seeing as how most people say its so strong and only take 1 cap a day anyhow, does timing really matter? If it actually does raise all of the above, wouldn't it actually be preferable to take at bedtime?
Anytime works but you will likely get more GH output if you take an night.

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
is Letrone a decent option as estro support during TRT, obviously with TRT its for the long haul and I'm trying not to be taking arimidex forever and arimistane is all but gone from all OTC, was wondering how Letrone could be incorporated if at all or if it might be too strong.

Or is exotherm a better suited option for this, I just dont know which to run long term as running either forever could be pricey..

Last edited:
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is Letrone a decent option as estro support during TRT, obviously with TRT its for the long haul and I'm trying not to be taking arimidex forever and arimistane is all but gone from all OTC, was wondering how Letrone could be incorporated if at all or if it might be too strong.

Or is exotherm a better suited option for this, I just dont know which to run long term as running either forever could be pricey..
I've been using letrone for my trt ai for many years. Works very well. 1 cap a day is good for me. Can be too much for some though so go by labs.

div1872

Awards
  • Established
Also If you were to dose this once a day would it be better before bed or upon waking?

blurryimage

blurryimage

Awards
  • Established
I am on TRT. Just got a fresh dose of 12 pellets. I had been using only DIM and my E levels have been in the 90’s which is high.

I have started to take 1 letrone in the morning on an empty stomach with this new round of TRT. I am getting bloods done on 10-27 so I should have results a couple days later.

I expect my T levels to be around 2,000 so it will be a good test to see where me E level is. I hope it’s under 50.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am on TRT. Just got a fresh dose of 12 pellets. I had been using only DIM and my E levels have been in the 90’s which is high.

I have started to take 1 letrone in the morning on an empty stomach with this new round of TRT. I am getting bloods done on 10-27 so I should have results a couple days later.

I expect my T levels to be around 2,000 so it will be a good test to see where me E level is. I hope it’s under 50.
Interested in your results, don’t hesitate to use two caps though.