LETRONE FAQ!!!

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Ive used it in both a cut and recomp. It works in both, but defintely difficult because of the increased hunger.
I could not stop eating when dosing during the day, I now dose one cap pre-bed.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe brundel had said when they were first running tests on Letrone, he had someone running a gram a day
and they were keeping E2 in check with 2 caps per day.
This is true but some people are super sensitive and some are not at all.

2 caps is a good place to be for Letrone.
Not too much, not too little.

We want all the additional benefits of the product like the increased metabolism and cAMP and igf1.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got a bottle of Letrone. I'm going to start taking it to hopefully take care of a mild case of gyno I'm experiencing. Not on cycle or running any anabolics so would 1 cap be a good place to start or should I just run 2 right away?
Start with 2 for sure.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Letrone is good for bulking and cutting. Def makes me hungry.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Start with 2 for sure.
I'll do 1 cap in the am and 1 cap before bed. I'll keep you guys posted on my nipple situation. Its weird because I havent touched a PH in years. Hard mass underneath with sensitivity at the moment. If this doesn't work I will have to move on to the non-otc stuff.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Hard mass is worrying as gyno has formed, most i have had is tenderness / soreness, from prolactin and estro, but it never went past discomfort for me.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Hard mass is worrying as gyno has formed, most i have had is tenderness / soreness, from prolactin and estro, but it never went past discomfort for me.
Yeah brother, not a good feeling. If it gets worse eventually surgery will be an option I suppose.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah brother, not a good feeling. If it gets worse eventually surgery will be an option I suppose.
For now try OTC options.
If OTC options like Letrone and Rebirth dont do the trick move up to Nolva and Exemestane.
If this doesnt work surgery is an option but I wouldnt think this is needed. Many times you can reduce or completely get rid of gyno with the right products.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
For now try OTC options.
If OTC options like Letrone and Rebirth dont do the trick move up to Nolva and Exemestane.
If this doesnt work surgery is an option but I wouldnt think this is needed. Many times you can reduce or completely get rid of gyno with the right products.
Should Letrone alone be enough to start with? I'd add Rebirth but supplement funds are limited.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should Letrone alone be enough to start with? I'd add Rebirth but supplement funds are limited.
I think so yes.
Start at 1 cap twice a day on empty stomach. See how it goes. Just the Letrone may be enough.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
I think so yes.
Start at 1 cap twice a day on empty stomach. See how it goes. Just the Letrone may be enough.
Also I did something I don't usually do, I purchased my Letrone on Amazon. The pills are blue with slight aroma but no expiration date on the bottle. That sounds legit right?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Also I did something I don't usually do, I purchased my Letrone on Amazon. The pills are blue with slight aroma but no expiration date on the bottle. That sounds legit right?
yeah you're good, amazon bottles are generally on point no worries.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes these are the current bottles.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
My appetite has been off the charts since starting Letrone. Trying to lean out a bit for summer but the hunger is intense!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
My appetite has been off the charts since starting Letrone. Trying to lean out a bit for summer but the hunger is intense!
Have you tried dosing pre bed to see if it makes a difference on appetite.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes it increases Ghrelin which of course increases hunger.
The good news is it also increases HGH and IGF1 and t3,t4 and cAMP.
hungry yes
Worth the suffering yes ;)

This is good though. Normally AIs tend to work for cutting but most would not use while bulking.
In this case Letrone works great for both.
A bulking stack of Letrone, Viron and Follidrone 2 would be a burly one.

StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so anyone find out whether letrones suicidal? is it safe to do a 3month run? i bought a ton of it.
Great question. While there is blood work showing E2 drop after several weeks of use, I'm not sure anyone has posted blood work x days/weeks post use to check for E2 rebound which could be indicative that it is NOT suicidal. Purely anecdotal, two athletes that I have using Letrone have reported puffy nipples within days of cessation. Symptoms decrease within days of restart (both 2 caps/day). This leads me to believe that Letrone indeed works, but that it is not suicidal. Again, that is anecdotal and I invite critique and/or comment.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great question. While there is blood work showing E2 drop after several weeks of use, I'm not sure anyone has posted blood work x days/weeks post use to check for E2 rebound which could be indicative that it is NOT suicidal. Purely anecdotal, two athletes that I have using Letrone have reported puffy nipples within days of cessation. Symptoms decrease within days of restart (both 2 caps/day). This leads me to believe that Letrone indeed works, but that it is not suicidal. Again, that is anecdotal and I invite critique and/or comment.
Interesting bc my anecdotal feedback is opposite... Never noticed any rebound symptoms what so ever

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I used Letrone individually for 1 month, 2 capsules a day, after 5 days I started to have pain in the knees, wrists, and shoulder. After one week my libido had dropped a lot.

Next time, I'll put Viron beside Letrone, let's see what happens.

It is a stack that I have been meaning to try!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At least you know its working!

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
So far I'm enjoying this experience. It's hard to tell how my nip is reacting because I've been cutting cals and leaning out so it physically looks better. Still a bit sensitive but I didn't expect and overnight change. I'm running 2 caps of Letrone every day. Any harm in running for a total of 8 weeks at 2 caps a day? Not sure if I should taper down the dosage to 1 cap a day

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would this and Viron be a decent Test boosting stack??

Got some bloods back today and my test is 12.3 - Low end of normal, I am 26 and sometimes feel I have symptoms of low test.

SHBG is 22 - it was 11 about 10 months ago
My test used to be 8.7 10 months ago too
My prolactin is 315 - I believe this is high, the limit is 325

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far I'm enjoying this experience. It's hard to tell how my nip is reacting because
I've been cutting cals and leaning out so it physically looks better. Still a bit sensitive but I didn't expect and overnight c
hange. I'm running 2 caps of Letrone every day. Any harm in running for a total of 8 weeks at 2 caps a day? Not sure i
f I should taper down the dosage to 1 cap a day
You can run Letrone for 8 weeks. And there isn't any harm in tapering down. Personally thats the
way i do it. Seeing that its still unknown whether its suicidal or not, tapering should help negate
any potential estrogen rebound.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Got some bloods back today and my test is 12.3 - Low end of normal, I am 26 and sometimes feel I have symptoms of low test.

Im not sure how slow 12.3 is, we use a different measuring here in the US for Testosterone.
Low here is below 400. Unless your talking about Free test.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im not sure how slow 12.3 is, we use a different measuring here in the US for Testosterone.
Low here is below 400. Unless your talking about Free test.
I believe it converts to 354.

Low here is about 9.0 I think

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe it converts to 354.

Low here is about 9.0 I think
Have you tried running a Viron, Rebirth & Letrone stack..?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MY LH and FSH are 4.6 and 5.4 respectively.

Surely a PCT stack wouldnt do much?!?
You might be right.

How was your estrogen levels..?

A better stack would probably be Viron, Letrone & Prolactrone (seeing that you have high prolactin)

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You might be right.

How was your estrogen levels..?

A better stack would probably be Viron, Letrone & Prolactrone (seeing that you have high prolactin)
The docs didnt check them tbh, I am currently taking Exotherm so they should be OK.

I do have some caber at home, maybe try that?? I dunno.

I am interested to run Letrone, but might run it with Test1fy, I have run Viron before, loved it, but fancy trying something new

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then i would do that. If you havent tried Letrone, you will love it. It would definitely
stack nice with either Viron or Test1fy :)

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Then i would do that. If you havent tried Letrone, you will love it. It would definitely
stack nice with either Viron or Test1fy :)
I dont think either will probably elevate my test levels tho

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Get some prolactrone, your prolactin is ****1NG YOU. Mine never goes above 200, im surprised your doctor didnt think you had prolactinoma with a number like that... Make that prolactin drop and your mood and test will go up, you must have low dopamine too if your PRL is that low. Definitely attack prolactin, don't do caber, im not a BLR rep but i do love their products and prolactrone helped me with my prolactin problems from tren...

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I dont think either will probably elevate my test levels tho
of course not not with prolactin that high, i would never be okay with that number. Testosterone WILL NOT raise with high prolactin even if you crush estrogen.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
of course not not with prolactin that high, i would never be okay with that number. Testosterone WILL NOT raise with high prolactin even if you crush estrogen.
I've just ordered some letrone and testify, LJ100....

I have maybe 10 tabs of prolactrone left, you reckon I should attack with Caber for a week then move to prolactrone??

My nips are puffy, spesh my right, and sometimes you can get minuscule amount of fluid out if squeezed

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I've just ordered some letrone and testify, LJ100....

I have maybe 10 tabs of prolactrone left, you reckon I should attack with Caber for a week then move to prolactrone??

My nips are puffy, spesh my right, and sometimes you can get minuscule amount of fluid out if squeezed
Fluid=Prolactin... It's 100% prolactin, it all makes sense. Hit prolactin. Hard. If im ever over 200 i get scared i cant imagine 315.. That stack would be great cant go wrong with letrone test1fy or lj100, i dont like caber the sides are too harsh and ever since prolactrone handled me well on a tren cycle i was happy, i'd say order another prolactrone at 3 caps a day 2 am 1 pm and you should see results

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fluid=Prolactin... It's 100% prolactin, it all makes sense. Hit prolactin. Hard. If im ever over 200 i get scared i cant imagine 315.. That stack would be great cant go wrong with letrone test1fy or lj100, i dont like caber the sides are too harsh and ever since prolactrone handled me well on a tren cycle i was happy, i'd say order another prolactrone at 3 caps a day 2 am 1 pm and you should see results
Im skint now haha.

Caber never given me bad sides, I took half a tab twice a week on an evening.

Im not sure if I have gyno in one nip either... im trying to lose body fat to see, I have ralox I may run if all this fails

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I think Letrone Viron stack would be great.
Could also add Rebirth as a SERM.
Or Prolactrone to get that prolactin down a bit. Its pretty high.

Def need to do something bro. You must feel bad with hormones in that range. Most people dont realize how bad they feel till they fix it.
Trust me man....
Stack Viron, Letrone and maybe Prolactrone or rebirth.
itll be like someone turned the lights back on.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MY LH and FSH are 4.6 and 5.4 respectively.

Surely a PCT stack wouldnt do much?!?
PCT stack is exactly what you need.
Got to get estro down, Prolactin down, SHBG down, and test up.
PCT stack will do this.

Now...you may have some problem that will drop levels back into poor ranges but I know more than one person who came to me with levels like this and ran a BLR stack and after has consistently solid levels.

Worst case it gets you back on track short term and youll have to go on HRT.
This is a good way to know where you stand. PCT will likely fix things. if after, with no AAS or PH etc it returns to poor levels then you know you need HRT.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't the rebirth help with raising the LH also? I thought I read somewhere it raised LH significantly.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think Letrone Viron stack would be great.
Could also add Rebirth as a SERM.
Or Prolactrone to get that prolactin down a bit. Its pretty high.

Def need to do something bro. You must feel bad with hormones in that range. Most people dont realize how bad they feel till they fix it.
Trust me man....
Stack Viron, Letrone and maybe Prolactrone or rebirth.
itll be like someone turned the lights back on.
I am pretty knackered all the time and my sex drive is up and down as well as my erection strength.

I have letrone on the way, I ordered test1fy and lj100 for a change, I will most likely buy rebirth and prolactrone next month.

My levels have naturally come back up 50% higher than before, albeit still low. So maybe a bit of a kick is whats needed. I dont fancy doing clomid again for it....

It is very unlikely I will run anything anabolic in the future.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am pretty knackered all the time and my sex drive is up and down as well as my erection strength.

I have letrone on the way, I ordered test1fy and lj100 for a change, I will most likely buy rebirth and prolactrone next month.

My levels have naturally come back up 50% higher than before, albeit still low. So maybe a bit of a kick is whats needed. I dont fancy doing clomid again for it....

It is very unlikely I will run anything anabolic in the future.
I think run a STRONG PCT.
If, after 8 weeks post PCT you test low again you will need to consider HRT. Sucks if your in your 20s but life will be alot better.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think run a STRONG PCT.
If, after 8 weeks post PCT you test low again you will need to consider HRT. Sucks if your in your 20s but life will be alot better.
When you say strong pct, do you mean clomid etc again?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
When you say strong pct, do you mean clomid etc again?
No.

I believe he meant the one he recommended. Clomid's great and all but has some nasty sides. I'd go OTC and see if the OTC makes it stick and if not then consider other options.

My PCT would look like this

Test1fy full dose for 8 weeks
Viron 2 caps ed for 8 weeks
Rebirth 2 caps ed for 8 weeks (ive done 4 for 8 weeks but im a worry freak so idc about spending more)
Prolactrone 3 caps ed or LOW LOW dose caber.
And letrone at only 1 cap ed for 8 weeks as test1fy has an ai and we dont wanna kill estrogen.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No.

I believe he meant the one he recommended. Clomid's great and all but has some nasty sides. I'd go OTC and see if the OTC makes it stick and if not then consider other options.

My PCT would look like this

Test1fy full dose for 8 weeks
Viron 2 caps ed for 8 weeks
Rebirth 2 caps ed for 8 weeks (ive done 4 for 8 weeks but im a worry freak so idc about spending more)
Prolactrone 3 caps ed or LOW LOW dose caber.
And letrone at only 1 cap ed for 8 weeks as test1fy has an ai and we dont wanna kill estrogen.
You'd run testify and viron??
I took .25 of caber last night as its all I've got. Only has 3 caps of prolactrone left.

I've got loads of nolva, clomid and aromasin but I don't fancy going that route. Although aromasin is an amazing drug

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
You'd run testify and viron??
I took .25 of caber last night as its all I've got. Only has 3 caps of prolactrone left.

I've got loads of nolva, clomid and aromasin but I don't fancy going that route. Although aromasin is an amazing drug
yes test1fy only gives 100mg of LJ100 the sweet spot for most is 300mg i personally love 400 mg daily.