brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are they not supposed to be red?

The bottles of Letrone I bought had red caps too. I still have 2 of them I can check lot numbers on etc.
Ok good Whew. I forget we had red caps in Letrone. I thought purple for some reason.
Different cap size is not a huge deal. Sometimes a size 0 cap will get slipped into the 00 bags.
But something else entirely in the cap. THAT IS something concerning.
Stateplan-
Do you have the cap still? I want to see it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My first thought is maybe it was a cap that was stuck in the bottling machine and dislodged.
I dont know of any other way this can happen.
If so it would only be this one cap total. I would like to see the cap though and test it if possible.

StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have the cap. I salvaged a bit of the contents from the trash in a ziplock. I'm kicking myself that I didn't save all of it but hopefully enough to test with.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have the cap. I salvaged a bit of the contents from the trash in a ziplock. I'm kicking myself that I didn't save all of it but hopefully enough to test with.
Im going to PM you regarding this. Ill send you an envelope to return it to us so we can figure out where it came from and hopefully what it is.

shirt

Awards
Im going to PM you regarding this. Ill send you an envelope to return it to us so we can figure out where it came from and hopefully what it is.
Hopefully, the rest of us get to find out the test results. I do have 1.5 bottles yet to finish.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully, the rest of us get to find out the test results. I do have 1.5 bottles yet to finish.
Keep in mind this is one capsule. Its not likely there are many if any more anywhere. I think almost certainly it was a cap caught in the bottling maching that was dislodged. Either way ill have it soon and well figure out what it is.

Eclectic9kid

Eclectic9kid

Awards
Any update on the two different sized pills.. Containing two different substances..??

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll let Brundel chim in on this.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any update on the two different sized pills.. Containing two different substances..??
Yes we traced it back and it was a random TUDCA cap that somehow got in there from the manufacturer.
It was 1 isolated cap. Might have been stuck in the bottling machine or something. We dont know exactly how but we know what and that its only the 1 cap. AND we are no longer using this manufacturer.

Eclectic9kid

Eclectic9kid

Awards
Good stuff, thanks for the update. You guys rock, keep it up over there! Loving the folli 2.0 so far.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Sorry off topic but is there a rebirth faq/write up? Don't see a thread made for it.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Sorry off topic but is there a rebirth faq/write up? Don't see a thread made for it.
I was looking for the FAQ for it yesterday, i could find them for all other products except for rebirth.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do we not have a Rebirth FAQ up?....
Ill have to work on that. Not sure how thats possible as a FAQ thread is usually the primary source of info when we launch a product.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Ill have to work on that. Not sure how thats possible as a FAQ thread is usually the primary source of info when we launch a product.
I still bought it regardless lol

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rebirth sells incredibly well. Comparable to any other product.
Odd that there isnt a FAQ. I wonder if I accidentally deleted or something?!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rebirth sells incredibly well. Comparable to any other product.
Odd that there isnt a FAQ. I wonder if I accidentally deleted or something?!
I pointed it out to you a looonng time ago that there wasn't an official FAQ. There are two Rebirth threads where most people ask the questions.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont think you ever did one. I think the main thread, was who wants a BLR Serm...

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subd to see the rebirth faq/writeup. I'm very interested in the product but haven't been able to find much info on it. The faq would obviously help with that.

Anyone wanna link me to those 2 threads Jebrook alluded to?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subd to see the rebirth faq/writeup. I'm very interested in the product but haven't been able to find much info on it. The faq would obviously help with that.

Anyone wanna link me to those 2 threads Jebrook alluded to?
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/256488-who-wants-new.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/264615-rebirth-can-stacked.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/277025-rebirth-pct-structure.html

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello,

I just received the Letrone I ordered, along with Follidrone 2.0 and Viron.

Color of Capsules:
Letrone : Blue
Follidrone 2.0 : Blue
Viron: Purple.
This is how it should be.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are all the same lol.
Just a different cap color.

All of our raws are sourced by us an not the manufacturer.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
They are all the same lol.
Just a different cap color.

All of our raws are sourced by us an not the manufacturer.
so anyone find out whether letrones suicidal? is it safe to do a 3month run? i bought a ton of it.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so anyone find out whether letrones suicidal? is it safe to do a 3month run? i bought a ton of it.
You could stay on long term you'll just have to monitor your mood and body composition and libido and if necessary take a couple days off or does every other day once estrogen gets low

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
brundel
Just to confirm that Letrone with Blue caps (instead of red I used too) is Letrone?

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
i need a dosing protocol for a buddy of mine. He's been running high doses of test e with an rc ai but I convinced him to try the letrone. As of late, he's been doing 1gm/week test e for about 2 months now. How much letrone should he run with his test?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
i need a dosing protocol for a buddy of mine. He's been running high doses of test e with an rc ai but I convinced him to try the letrone. As of late, he's been doing 1gm/week test e for about 2 months now. How much letrone should he run with his test?
I had someone i know using 500mg test e per week, and had symptoms of itchy nipples, so i recommended letrone, 2 caps a day sorted the problem within 3-4 days then the guy dropped down to 1 per day and was fine, symptoms disappeared and stayed away until end of 12 week test run. so i would say it works very well for an OTC AI.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had someone i know using 500mg test e per week, and had symptoms of itchy nipples, so i recommended letrone, 2 caps a day sorted the problem within 3-4 days then the guy dropped down to 1 per day and was fine, symptoms disappeared and stayed away until end of 12 week test run. so i would say it works very well for an OTC AI.
I believe brundel had said when they were first running tests on Letrone, he had someone running a gram a day
and they were keeping E2 in check with 2 caps per day.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I believe brundel had said when they were first running tests on Letrone, he had someone running a gram a day
its a great powerful product!

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
A gram/day of test and only 2 caps? Wow, stuff must be stronger than I thought. Maybe start at 1 cap and watch the nips, then he canbump it up if he needs to.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
A gram/day of test and only 2 caps? Wow, stuff must be stronger than I thought. Maybe start at 1 cap and watch the nips, then he canbump it up if he needs to.
a gram a day, 1 per week would be a high dose.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Just got a bottle of Letrone. I'm going to start taking it to hopefully take care of a mild case of gyno I'm experiencing. Not on cycle or running any anabolics so would 1 cap be a good place to start or should I just run 2 right away?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Just got a bottle of Letrone. I'm going to start taking it to hopefully take care of a mild case of gyno I'm experiencing. Not on cycle or running any anabolics so would 1 cap be a good place to start or should I just run 2 right away?
Go straight for 2, and then lower if you have sides of low estro. e.g. dry painful joints.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Go straight for 2, and then lower if you have sides of low estro. e.g. dry painful joints.
Alright sounds good to me! Also, does taking with or without food make a difference in absorption?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start with 1 cap in the AM and see how you feel for a week or so. You can always add a 2nd cap before working out.
If your joints start to ache, you can always back down to 1 cap per day.

My recommendation would be to also add a good test booster Like Viron or other similar because you dont want
estrogen to get to low when running 2 caps.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright sounds good to me! Also, does taking with or without food make a difference in absorption?

You can also do this as well. But if you decide to run 2 caps, I'd run a strong test booster with it.. :)

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I personally dose all product fasted for improved absorption, but it is down to personal preference.

I also dose Viron with my Follidrone 2.0 fasted due to the absorption package in folli 2.0

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Letrone I tried it. Strong enough with 2 capsules per day, after 1 week shoulder pains, wrists, and knees. I think a bottle can last well 2 months (1 capsule daily).

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Letrone better in bulk or cut?
Good for both equally IMO it increases ghrelin and HGH/IGF-1 which is great for bulking but it also increases t3 and t4 which means its also good for cutting... However in a recomp? I feel like that's where it shines.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I personally dose all product fasted for improved absorption, but it is down to personal preference.

I also dose Viron with my Follidrone 2.0 fasted due to the absorption package in folli 2.0
I use to do that but now i just do an absorption stack, I do FD2 with all of my morning sups cause of absorption pack, i take some naringen extract and bioperine eat breakjfast with it all and then take a probiotic and digestive enzyme to help break it all down, works wonders.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Letrone better in bulk or cut?
Ive used it in both a cut and recomp. It works in both, but defintely difficult because of the increased hunger.