LETRONE FAQ!!!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whens the best time to take it?
If you want to avoid some of the hunger sides. take it before bed.

Otherwise, morning and pre workout are the other 2 good times.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have only ever tried letrone once, but how do those of you who have used more than one bottle find the fat burning effects when cutting vs mass gaining if bulking, i tend to use Exotherm on a regular basis, and have already gone through around 8-9 bottles and have 6 more to get through.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I take it morning atm, when apparently E is at its highest

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have only ever tried letrone once, but how do those of you who have used more than one bottle find the fat burning effects when cutting vs mass gaining if bulking, i tend to use Exotherm on a regular basis, and have already gone through around 8-9 bottles and have 6 more to get through.
I have put weight/belly fat on since using letrone I think. I leaned out on exotherm

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Letrone has a high dose of atractylodes......down side is it significantly increases ghrelin which makes you hungry. Gotta watch it.
Up side is lower estro and significantly higher anabolic hormones and increased thyroid function.
Someones posted labs showing 50% increase in t3 with Letrone.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Letrone has a high dose of atractylodes......down side is it significantly increases ghrelin which makes you hungry. Gotta watch it.
Up side is lower estro and significantly higher anabolic hormones and increased thyroid function.
Someones posted labs showing 50% increase in t3 with Letrone.
Increase T3 during bulk, according to you is a good, or a contradiction?
For what purpose?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Increase T3 during bulk, according to you is a good, or a contradiction?
For what purpose?
Slight increases in metabolism are generally good regardless of goal in my opinion.
It helps us remain leaner while bulking and helps us drop fat faster while cutting.
For example if you bulked normally vs bulking with an anabolic steroid you would almost always if not always have a leaner bulk with the AAS assist because of increased metabolism. This is of course with all things being =.

So Letrone increases metabolism
But it also decreases estrogen
increases testosterone
increases igf-1
increases HGH
increases cAMP

All assist us in reaching our goals. This is why this stuff is so amazing. Sooo many benefits.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Slight increases in metabolism are generally good regardless of goal in my opinion.
It helps us remain leaner while bulking and helps us drop fat faster while cutting.
For example if you bulked normally vs bulking with an anabolic steroid you would almost always if not always have a leaner bulk with the AAS assist because of increased metabolism. This is of course with all things being =.

So Letrone increases metabolism
But it also decreases estrogen
increases testosterone
increases igf-1
increases HGH
increases cAMP

All assist us in reaching our goals. This is why this stuff is so amazing. Sooo many benefits.
Thank you :)

you, me in the past I've tried Letrone,
alone, without stack!
I remember that I took 2cps daily ...
After five days hurt my knee, shoulder, and wrist.
I was in bulk.
Now I'm finally follidrone2.0, and Ignit3.
Early to rise with calories, slowly, a reverse diet, I was wondering if it makes sense to assume Viron + Letrone.
And if so, would do two months, however, I thought, 2 bottles of Viron, 1 bottle of Letrone (1 cps flow a day, because for me, 2 cps, have been strong).
What do you say?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you :)

you, me in the past I've tried Letrone,
alone, without stack!
I remember that I took 2cps daily ...
After five days hurt my knee, shoulder, and wrist.
I was in bulk.
Now I'm finally follidrone2.0, and Ignit3.
Early to rise with calories, slowly, a reverse diet, I was wondering if it makes sense to assume Viron + Letrone.
And if so, would do two months, however, I thought, 2 bottles of Viron, 1 bottle of Letrone (1 cps flow a day, because for me, 2 cps, have been strong).
What do you say?
I think the increase in free test from the Viron and increase in both anabolic hormones and hunger from Letrone would be a great addition.
PLus if Letrone is strong for you at 1 cap you get 60 days out of a bottle which is nice :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This. Perfect advise

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So with this not being suicidal, could I switch to aromasin at the end to help with any rebound?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So with this not being suicidal, could I switch to aromasin at the end to help with any rebound?
I dont think we know if it is or it isnt suicidal but you could switch to aromasin for sure yes.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont think we know if it is or it isnt suicidal but you could switch to aromasin for sure yes.
I think someone tested didn't they? And figured it was not suicidal and had to jump back on and ween off?

Then it would just be a case of few weeks in aromasin and stopping?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think someone tested didn't they? And figured it was not suicidal and had to jump back on and ween off?

Then it would just be a case of few weeks in aromasin and stopping?
I dont know of any tests being done. The only way to know would be to run labs with control subjects and vs other Ais.
It cant hurt to run aromasin after but we have sold many thousands of these and we dont hear alot about rebound issues.
And Rebound from an AI I think might be over stated a bit.
I take arimidex as a medication as needed and its a MUCH stronger AI and a non suicidal. Ive never tapered or even gave it a second thought and never once had an issue.
Of course some are more sensitive to this.
I also think that there are alot of psychosomatic gyno symptoms.

I would be interested to know one way or another if atractylenolide is a suicidal.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I read through the first 11 pages and didn't catch if anyone knows through bloods what kind of a hit Letrone puts on your lipid profile.

This is one of the biggest downsides to what I see as the overuse of AIs by a lot of people.

So, any idea if Letrone lowers HDL, increases LDL, etc.?

By the way, this will be my first BLR product. I plan to run it with Clomid (just started PCT from 11-kt, 1 andro, Epiandro) , LJ-100, 7-kt, b-aet for the first month, then drop the Clomid of course and continue another two months.

Crowbar

grandpiano

Awards
Hello, i just ordered my Viron, follidrone, exotherm stack. I am trying to lean and dry out more.

My question is since Letrone increases appetite, should i add that to the stack? Not trying to get fat, i like my clean eating habits the way it is.

If this has already been answered, can you lead me to the answer plz.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello, i just ordered my Viron, follidrone, exotherm stack. I am trying to lean and dry out more.

My question is since Letrone increases appetite, should i add that to the stack? Not trying to get fat, i like my clean eating habits the way it is.

Letrone is more suited to a bulk, there would be too much A.I with letrone and exotherm

grandpiano

Awards
Okay, thk u.... Should i take out the follidrone too, since that adds mass? And just take the viron and exotherm?

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Wow!!! Talked to a guy today who suffers from ibs. And he said he noticed when taking Letrone things got a lot better. So he researched the ingredient and it says it helps.. His doctor was impressed at how much better his symptoms are

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Definitely noticing the appetite increase (took about a week)! I used MK-677 for 10 months straight, so I'm familiar with Ghrelin memetics and in this regard it feels very similar to MK.

Crowbar

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Looks like the appetite increase would make this hard to use in a straight cut, so I'll probably go with a further recomp. Combined with b-aet, 7-kt, LJ-100, and for now Clomid, I'm feeling very "anabolic"--and I'm 2 weeks into a PCT.

Crowbar

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely noticing the appetite increase (took about a week)! I used MK-677 for 10 months straight,'
so I'm familiar with Ghrelin memetics and in this regard it feels very similar to MK.

Crowbar
Letrone definitely kicks hunger into high gear :biggthumpup:

Nice feedback in regards to the similarity to the effects of MK.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay, thk u.... Should i take out the follidrone too, since that adds mass? And just take the viron and exotherm?
Follidrone 2.0 is a great far loss supplement as well as a lean mass supplement

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I read through the first 11 pages and didn't catch if anyone knows through bloods what kind of a hit Letrone puts on your lipid profile.

This is one of the biggest downsides to what I see as the overuse of AIs by a lot of people.

So, any idea if Letrone lowers HDL, increases LDL, etc.?

By the way, this will be my first BLR product. I plan to run it with Clomid (just started PCT from 11-kt, 1 andro, Epiandro) , LJ-100, 7-kt, b-aet for the first month, then drop the Clomid of course and continue another two months.

Crowbar
Positive effects on cholesterol-
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26323152

Also has a ton of other health benefits.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I think if your running Viron, Exotherm and Follidrone 2 you probably dont need Letrone. You might experience low estrogen side effects if you combine them. Letrone will work well on a cut as it increases t3, t4 and hgh plus its an AI but it does make me super hungry. I think as long as you are conscious of it and dont over eat youll be fine.

Follidrone2+ Viron + either Letrone or Exotherm.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow!!! Talked to a guy today who suffers from ibs. And he said he noticed when taking Letrone things got a lot better. So he researched the ingredient and it says it helps.. His doctor was impressed at how much better his symptoms are
Yea its being studied for all kinds of stomach and GI issues. Super helpful for some people. This is not at all the first mention of this.
Lots of guys have mentioned having stomach issues and Letrone alleviating them.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone 2 works better than alot of the dedicated fat burners I know of because its not just a bunch of stimulants starving you.
Instead it increases protein synthesis and glucose uptake and burns fat via multiple pathways. There are a TON but here are a few=
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20385110
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19680725
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21717516

Inhibition of DGAT - an important enzyme that synthesizes storage for
m of fat. DGAT (Acyl CoA:diacylglycerol acyltransferase) catalyzes the
final step in triacylglycerol (TG) synthesis by using diacylglycerol and fatty
acyl CoAs. Recently it is recognized as a novel and safe target for the treatment of obesity. DGAT is involved in intestinal fat absorption, lipoprotein assembly, regulation of plasma TG concentration, fat storage in adipocytes, and energy metabolism in muscle. DGAT knockout mouse has
been shown to have obesity resistance upon high-fat diet and the mechanism of which was confirmed to be through energy expenditure. Ecklonia cava extract is composed of natural DGAT-inhibitory compounds that suppress the enzyme activity by 30-70% at 25ug/mL. Ecklonia cava extract suppresses the DGAT activity over 50% at the same concentration.

grandpiano

Awards
Thank you Brundel and M.I.D....Whats your thoughts on adding Prolactrone for the HGH leaning out effect. They all natural products so i dont see an issue?

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you Brundel and M.I.D....Whats your thoughts on adding Prolactrone for the HGH leaning out effect. They all natural products so i dont see an issue?
I wouldn't bother with Prolactrone. It's main has is for prolactin, it will not do much for you in this case

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long does the increase in Ghrelin last? I ceased use of letrone a week or 2 ago and I still get massive hunger pangs... I read that these changes can be permanent recently

bb333

Awards
  • Established
How long does the increase in Ghrelin last? I ceased use of letrone a week or 2 ago and I still get massive hunger pangs... I read that these changes can be permanent recently
Did you like it?
You have used 1 or 2 cps?
Articolar pains?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know a bunch of guys and women who take Prolactrone specifically for the Hgh boost.
There is one study indicating an increase of over 600% of top end normal human range from the same amount of Ldopa as is in 2 caps of Prolactrone.
For HGH boost I like 1 cap 3 x daily for 4-8 weeks then a break for at least 4 weeks.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any benefits to taking letrone preworkout?
I dont know of any acute effects although there is an increase in IGF-1 which is sometimes associated with strength gains.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont know of any reason it would be permanent or any way it could be.
Did you read this in a study? If so post it man. Interested to read!
I dont know how long it will stay elevated but my guess is it would only be while you were taking the Letrone. It does increase alot of hormones though so....maybe...

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure this has been asked and answered but i am search impaired so if someone can tell me how much letrone is the ai equivalent to 3 pumps of Exo?
Thanks

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To be honest I dont know exactly. I could make some wild assessment but it would be merely a guess.
I can tell you that Letrone is certainly much stronger as an AI.
If I had to guess I would say Letrone is 2x stronger.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
To be honest I dont know exactly. I could make some wild assessment but it would be merely a guess.
I can tell you that Letrone is certainly much stronger as an AI.
If I had to guess I would say Letrone is 2x stronger.
Well, I just went from about 3 pumps ed of exo to 1 letrone every am and I'm even more dried out - I'm thinking of doing 1 eod....

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Well, I just went from about 3 pumps ed of exo to 1 letrone every am and I'm even more dried out - I'm thinking of doing 1 eod....
I still have 4 more bottles of exotherm to get through, then i may switch over to letrone for bulking season after my cut to compare.

syl45

Awards
I plan on running 4ad at 330mg and epiandro at 300-500mg as a stack for roughly 6 weeks. Would letrone and rebirth suffice for pct or should i go with letrone and viron since the ph's are mild in terms of suppression. I dont have the funds otherwise id stack all 3 like others suggested.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I plan on running 4ad at 330mg and epiandro at 300-500mg as a stack for roughly 6 weeks. Would letrone and rebirth suffice for pct or should i go with letrone and viron since the ph's are mild in terms of suppression. I dont have the funds otherwise id stack all 3 like others suggested.
you could stack Letone & Rebirth and if you have any other Test Boosters laying around, you could
substitute them for Viron.