Let’s See - 1-Test/Epi Andro log

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
How much have you taken the Epiandro yet and have you felt anything after dosing?
Today was the first dose. I'll take second tonight.
It was great actually. Seemed like it helped with the headache, I had great endurance (it was higher volume but lighter accessory lift and cardio day - tomorrow goes heavy as f*ck) and the whole time it was a really alpha feeling. I was in my head doing cardio like "yea yea I can damn near feel that little extra fat burning off"

I have read you can get a bit of a pre workout kick so I dunno how much was attributed to it, how much is in my head, how much did the other andros have to do with it, etc. But overall it was a wonderful first dose

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm going to really like the recomp effect of epi andro towards week 6-7 from what I'm reading. Eat at maintenance with a similar pct stack to yours and I should be able to keep my "new" physique and plan my next phase of training
Lol yah man that’s the dream! Let you know how mine goes

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Today was the first dose. I'll take second tonight.
It was great actually. Seemed like it helped with the headache, I had great endurance (it was higher volume but lighter accessory lift and cardio day - tomorrow goes heavy as f*ck) and the whole time it was a really alpha feeling. I was in my head doing cardio like "yea yea I can damn near feel that little extra fat burning off"

I have read you can get a bit of a pre workout kick so I dunno how much was attributed to it, how much is in my head, how much did the other andros have to do with it, etc. But overall it was a wonderful first dose
Cool 👍 Yeah I've heard a lot about oral Epiandros effectiveness as pwo. And overall a very popular product. I like Proviron for it's effects, but I'm really looking forward trying the Ultra Hard I have waiting = ) Good to hear you're liking the effects. Maybe don't want to dose too close to sleep?

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Cool 👍 Yeah I've heard a lot about oral Epiandros effectiveness as pwo. And overall a very popular product. I like Proviron for it's effects, but I'm really looking forward trying the Ultra Hard I have waiting = ) Good to hear you're liking the effects. Maybe don't want to dose too close to sleep?
The lethargy has made sleep easy. What's hard is staying up at all to even like watch a movie

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Well hopefully the upping of the 4-Andro + Epiandro will fix that.
I'm hoping so. I was contemplating, if I still feel the "con" effects in a few days, dropping 4 back down and then 440 on the 1.
Just thinking out loud here, but it is possible I don't react as well to 4. There's some compounds that just really agree with people so the opposite is also true......

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm hoping so. I was contemplating, if I still feel the "con" effects in a few days, dropping 4 back down and then 440 on the 1.
Just thinking out loud here, but it is possible I don't react as well to 4. There's some compounds that just really agree with people so the opposite is also true......
I think it's true what you say about the different reactions to products people have, but I'd still bet with upping the 1 and dropping the 4 you won't leave your bedroom unless in a case of fire, lol.

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
I think it's true what you say about the different reactions to products people have, but I'd still bet with upping the 1 and dropping the 4 you won't leave your bedroom unless in a case of fire, lol.
Lol that does not sound appealing. I guess I'm going to tough it out, hope the dosages and the epi make these sides go away, pop some ibuprofen when needed, and run the next 6 weeks as is.

I'm going to keep researching and see if there's anything to adjust or add or subtract, etc

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
OK - two weeks in. Let's see what 6 more weeks does with epi in the mix. I'll log through PCT as well as besides the main stays, some of the other supplementation is flexible.
Visibly leaner. Visibly fuller. Don't even feel like it's really kicked in yet. Should be a good recomp

Attachments

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Update -
Recovering from the back injuries and really getting back to a solid routine, I knew one of my best strength gauges would be a deadlift.
my max at my peak was 505 at 179 lbs, but training in a powerlifting manner with a coach.
I had expected to graduate from the 365 last week to 375 this week but, a bit of friendly competition and, well, 405 went up with ease.
Now this can not be ALL attributed to the cycle as my strength base has been there and I’ve been doing deads consistently for the last month or two again...... but to move up in weight week by week and be able to jump well past the 10-15 lb progressive overload marker...... let’s just say I thought I’ve seen this movie before but this sequel comes with a twist. This is the only lift that I incorporate a powerlifting approach, where the weeks of the program wind down to a 1 rep with a set number of sets and exact reps to follow, and then immediately on to an assistance movement.

to be able to rep out this weeks increase, and then go over it by 30 lbs just on some “this dude is not about to out lift me” type ****...... that’s the cycle. That’s definitely the cycle. The strength increase, the focus, and even the aggression that manifests into a workout intensity
It’s insane

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Update -
Recovering from the back injuries and really getting back to a solid routine, I knew one of my best strength gauges would be a deadlift.
my max at my peak was 505 at 179 lbs, but training in a powerlifting manner with a coach.
I had expected to graduate from the 365 last week to 375 this week but, a bit of friendly competition and, well, 405 went up with ease.
Now this can not be ALL attributed to the cycle as my strength base has been there and I’ve been doing deads consistently for the last month or two again...... but to move up in weight week by week and be able to jump well past the 10-15 lb progressive overload marker...... let’s just say I thought I’ve seen this movie before but this sequel comes with a twist. This is the only lift that I incorporate a powerlifting approach, where the weeks of the program wind down to a 1 rep with a set number of sets and exact reps to follow, and then immediately on to an assistance movement.

to be able to rep out this weeks increase, and then go over it by 30 lbs just on some “this dude is not about to out lift me” type ****...... that’s the cycle. That’s definitely the cycle. The strength increase, the focus, and even the aggression that manifests into a workout intensity
It’s insane
The gains are comming in good💪

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Update -

It’s insane
Sounds familiar!

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Update time - 5 weeks to go approximately. One week on Epi andro down.
Strength continues to go up. Almost faster than my training can progress with it as I’m very conscious of my connective tissue and previous tendon issues. I’ve picked a few select exercises that are based on compound movements that I will utilize a 1mr progression but everything else is hypertrophic based. My weight hasn’t changed much, down a pound or two, but visibly leaner and fuller

Attachments

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Arms look bigger/leaner 💪
Thank you sir. Pics don’t really do much but there’s the most noticeable difference in the shoulders, back width, and chest thickness. Triceps have grown but that’s always been a fast body part where biceps...... not so much.
I’m building a very solid PCT stack to run with and then 4 weeks post SERM to continue to make progress during my return to homeostasis. I’ll be logging that as well. Seeing a full 16 week transformation should be interesting if I do it right

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you sir. Pics don’t really do much but there’s the most noticeable difference in the shoulders, back width, and chest thickness. Triceps have grown but that’s always been a fast body part where biceps...... not so much.
I’m building a very solid PCT stack to run with and then 4 weeks post SERM to continue to make progress during my return to homeostasis. I’ll be logging that as well. Seeing a full 16 week transformation should be interesting if I do it right
Sounds good = )

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
As mentioned before - deads are a very good indicator of my strength gains......
405 last week
420 this week.
450 by end of cycle is almost a certainty

can I see 470?

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Update Time!!
BP - 117/75
Body Fat? (Any laser eye fellas in here)?
Weight - 189

Strength through the roof still on a slight deficit but much bigger and fuller compared to the initial pics. A bit over halfway through the cycle.
Support supps were a must for me on this, really kept everything in check it feels like.
I am slightly tapering down calories this week to cut a bit more while focusing on hypertrophic and strict mind/muscle training, next week I’ll ramp back up slightly and go heavy again. Really trying to milk the recomp and continue this into PCT

PICS - I see a difference but I’m biased

Attachments

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Sample workout and today’s food intake on this weeks caloric plan.

i always start back workouts with weighted pull-ups. Just feels like such a strong movement and it gets me mentally primed. I got stuck at 6-7 with a 45 so I figured I could drop the weight for a couple weeks, build up a bit more strength, go for 10. Lighter volume, added 25 min of cardio and about 7-10 min of abs today.
I do some form of targeted ab training 3-4 days a week and never do less than 15-20 min cardio. When calories ramp up a bit the cardio will increase JUST SLIGHTLY

Attachments

averagejoe33

Awards
Nice update! I agree, you are looking bigger and fuller compared to initial pics. Nice progress on that deadlift!

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Nice update! I agree, you are looking bigger and fuller compared to initial pics. Nice progress on that deadlift!
Thanks man!
I need to update again with some changes.
I don’t know why, but there was some estrogenic related sides seeming to pop up. One cap of inhibit E in the morning, and I brought the 4-andro dose down for a few days, and everything feels great again.
Deads have hit 435, and then I decided to “deload” this week and take 10-20% off my strongest lifts but go for more reps than I have been. Focusing on the connection and contraction. It feels better on my body and less CNS stress.

I have been having some heavier carb meals later, just the way things have worked out, and I’m using glycophase as a nutrient partitioner to negate any issues that could sometimes arise. Calories this week are closer to 27-2800 vs the 2600, so just the slightest deficit and on some days the slightest surplus. The final two weeks I’ll be back at 2600 to and try to strip the last bits of fat off that I can.

PCT - Nolva from SL, M-Test, Anabolic Effect, Inhibit E (lower dosed, Reduce XT, KannaEase for mood then my support supps which I’ll list at some point.

PCT and then an extra 4 weeks of MTEST will bridge right into 12 weeks of Androgin from BLR (let’s test the natty SARM)

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not sure if I missed you talk about these in some post, but how's energy and mood been lately?

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if I missed you talk about these in some post, but how's energy and mood been lately?
It got considerably better. Weeks 3-5 probably were hell, some of the most lethargic and just overall sh*t moods I’ve had. Someone suggested adding one cap of inhibit-e in the morning and taking the 4-andro down to 2 caps. I did that for about a week now and it’s done wonders. More energy, less lethargy, BP is still good, etc.

I have a hypothesis - my 4 andro came from supreme labs. Could potentially be stronger dosage than listed. Happens sometimes with smaller companies, especially in the research realm.
I dunno but all good now.

Got AE, MTEST, ReduceXT, and a few other goodies ready for PCT. I’m excited to try Androgin to keep this going right after

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
After some scouring, I found how to make dieting more fun

protein peanut butter cups and protein chocolate peanut butter marshmallow cupcakes
Not those look tasty! You had me at peanut butter.

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
You sayin' he's pale?
Not pale. Ghostly white. Like Casper.
I tan really well in the summer for an Irish dude though

Update - Strength has been consistent, I’m taking cals back from 28-2900 to 25-2600 this week as I ate ALOT over the weekend and can stand to mini cut.
I have my post pct 12 week run of Androgin coming in today, and my KannaEase to help with the hormonal balancing mood swings that can happen. Less than 2 weeks left....

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
How are things going?
Funny timing. Today is one week into PCT and the best time for updates. The last couple weeks of the cycle were very lethargic, some bloating, and overall discomfort. The strength gains however were very impressive and seem to be staying. However, it is worth noting, much of this is banked up myonuclei which in turn made it much easier to hit numbers I used to hit in my power lifting days, and easier to get back a fullness in the physique that was missing from a solid year of home workouts only and then before that, a few years with a focus on cardio based athletics and sport specific training. Being back to full time training for size and strength and composition is a nice change.
I do feel better on PCT than I did the last few weeks on cycle. I do NOT think 4-Andro was the best test base to run for MY physiology. Everyone is different, but in the future I would either run it super low as a light base or go with something entirely different if I wanted to cover that aspect. I am overall pleased with my results but I do wonder if 440mg of 1 with just Epi would have been better for me. The lethargy and feeling like sh*t seemed to be aggravated by 4-Andro and, in hindsight, when I brought it down to 200mg and threw in one dose of inhibit-e is when I likely felt the best.

Now all that being said, I’m calorie cycling a bit on PCT and continuing to recomp. I may not have exogenous androgens in my system anymore (at least not for long, I’m not positive on the half life) but I am running a solid pct stack.

My personal research has determined that my Nolva dosing is at the minimum necessary for efficacy, which is what I want. Depending on how suppressed I am, it might not even jumpstart hpta until my body starts to really recover a bit more naturally. So, my dosing schedule is 20,20,10,10. No need or desire to go up to 40.
I’m going to run Nolva for the 4 weeks, with inhibit E and reduce XT. I have also bridged PCT with anabolic effect, epiplex, and M-test, an 8-12 week run of natty anabolics and a booster sounded good. I am pretty confident this along with the nutrition and training volume will allow me to not only recover with less discomfort from the cycle, but also to maintain and make some gains in the process.

I’m going to begin a supp log for them, seeing as there are 7-11 more weeks of this recovery run.