Let’s get shredded - TTM plus other stuff

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ll be honest bro I haven’t heard of tren giving a little dry cough through the day. Truthfully I haven’t had that at all bro so I hope you aren’t catching something. Tbh I normally do get a cold on cycle and touch wood this is the first one I haven’t for a while.

however I do know that if you respond well to tren it’s crazy how good it is. I’m cutting and not seeing any drop in strength. I look better than I ever have (I generally respond well to 19nors) so I’m a fan for sure. I’d love to see what it could do on a bulk or recomp.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
**** yeah, I don’t really know how not to go to true max to be honest. I go till I fail 🤣 I’ll try to do it comp style with 3 attempts though. First fairly safe, second a small pb and third a 110% ish
Schedule a zoom call and we can all scream at you through the interwebz haha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
@Whisky just wondering since you run tren ace too

Ever since i increased to 15 mg ed i seem to get a liiiiiiitle bit of dry cough throughout the day here and there, feel almost like a tickle at the back of my throat. Not right after the injection, but more like throughout the day, really sparsely liek i said, here and there.

I think i heard some people say how tren made them cough here and there throughout the day.

PLEASE tell me its the tren, i hope to god its the tren, i sure as hell dont want that to be me catching some sh1t right now, in these fuked up times.

Btw this one that i have is some potent sh1t, the fact that it is only 50 mg/ml makes me believe its the real tren ace

I only injected 15 mg 4x the 1st week and alongside 250 test i swear, i swear that those 7 days blew the 1st 2.5 weeks of 500 test e out of the water and now the 2nd week st 15mg ed its just insane, so much faster than even those 1st newb gains

I gained on this small amount of test and tren in 10 days as much as i gained in 4 weeks on 500 test e...granted there is some muscle memory here but still, i trained the same and before the cycle and nothing, 0 gains..i mean i am waking up with numb arms in the morning due to the amount of size i am putting on

T shirt that was kinda loose 10 days go is tight now. The other day i picked up my rifle which weights 10lbs and i was like wtf is sth missing it felt so light i pooked from all angles to see if sth dropped off haha, i can now hold it with one hand in front of me while i couldnt or just barely for a second few weeks ago.

This is the best sh1t i ever took for muscle gain i am now sure that people who say that anything less than 200 a week is a waste dont have real tren...cmon man they give 800lb cows 200mg every few weeks or so,
From my personal experience with ace, no, the cough should only usually be directly around injection and is more typical when you nick a vein or something. You will get a very “metallic” taste in your mouth and then basically just feel the uncontrollable cough come on. Not a nice, deep, satisfying cough either like when you get something in your throat and cough it out but an annoyingly shallow one that’s so persistent you can’t catch your breath.

Unfortunately yours sounds more like a scratchy throat from an actual cough/illness... sorry

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ll be honest bro I haven’t heard of tren giving a little dry cough through the day. Truthfully I haven’t had that at all bro so I hope you aren’t catching something. Tbh I normally do get a cold on cycle and touch wood this is the first one I haven’t for a while.

however I do know that if you respond well to tren it’s crazy how good it is. I’m cutting and not seeing any drop in strength. I look better than I ever have (I generally respond well to 19nors) so I’m a fan for sure. I’d love to see what it could do on a bulk or recomp.
People say you see daily changes while cutting only...but from my experience even in a caloric surplus you can see those daily changes

The main difference from just high test is that while test just made me big in the upper body, tren makes me equally as big (actually bigger in a unit of time but this is a very short cycle) but it makes muscles pop instead of just being mass up there around delts, traps and chest like with test.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
People say you see daily changes while cutting only...but from my experience even in a caloric surplus you can see those daily changes

The main difference from just high test is that while test just made me big in the upper body, tren makes me equally as big (actually bigger in a unit of time but this is a very short cycle) but it makes muscles pop instead of just being mass up there around delts, traps and chest like with test.
yep defo agree with that from what I’m seeing

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
From my personal experience with ace, no, the cough should only usually be directly around injection and is more typical when you nick a vein or something. You will get a very “metallic” taste in your mouth and then basically just feel the uncontrollable cough come on. Not a nice, deep, satisfying cough either like when you get something in your throat and cough it out but an annoyingly shallow one that’s so persistent you can’t catch your breath.

Unfortunately yours sounds more like a scratchy throat from an actual cough/illness... sorry
It happens most often when i am very concentrated, for example putting some furniture together the other day gaming today, as if i forget to swallow saliva so like an old man i choke on my own saliva hahahah

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
110% of your pb or of a training max? 10% is kinda asking to miss that 3rd attempt.

7% jumps over 80% is a good rule to working up. 80, 87, 94, 101% for a tiny pb, then you take what’s definitely there but will absolutely not miss. You can always take another lift after that if you want since you are just testing.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
110% of your pb or of a training max? 10% is kinda asking to miss that 3rd attempt.

7% jumps over 80% is a good rule to working up. 80, 87, 94, 101% for a tiny pb, then you take what’s definitely there but will absolutely not miss. You can always take another lift after that if you want since you are just testing.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

was planning to shoot for 110% of my pb but that does of course assume the small pb attempt goes easy.

was thinking something like 95%, 103%, 110%......

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
was planning to shoot for 110% of my pb but that does of course assume the small pb attempt goes easy.

was thinking something like 95%, 103%, 110%......
of course having said that a lot will depend on where my training is at. My pb’s are all from when I was 20+ lbs heavier than I am now and although I’m lifting at close to that level right now I’m obviously on tren.....I’ll have been on a cruise dose of test for 8 weeks plus by the time I ‘peak’ so although the guy who’s programming is natty and believes the programming would do the job regardless I am obviously slightly skeptical I can match on cycle when cruising.....but we shall see. My last cruise I held virtually all the strength and lean mass gained.

ill be running this same program over winter when I’m back on for the duration and bulking so on that 12 weeks I expect to smash the numbers out of the park.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just remember it’s the successful lifts that matter. Don’t be one of those guys who almost never gets his third attempt because he overshoots for the moon. You would do better to just lift the biggest weight you are actually capable of that day lol. Too many people get wrapped up in arbitrary numbers instead of focusing on steady progress.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just remember it’s the successful lifts that matter. Don’t be one of those guys who almost never gets his third attempt because he overshoots for the moon. You would do better to just lift the biggest weight you are actually capable of that day lol. Too many people get wrapped up in arbitrary numbers instead of focusing on steady progress.
sage advice as always bro , thanks

MP3

MP3

Awards
Congrats on the weight loss. To be brutally honest.. I'd work on your chest... more growth will have your gyno looking pectorals even out

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Congrats on the weight loss. To be brutally honest.. I'd work on your chest... more growth will have your gyno looking pectorals even out
thanks bro. Yeah the loose skin on the chest is a fucker. Absolutely looks like gyno but had it checked and it’s just the loose skin and some residual fat deposits. I completely agree with trying to develop the chest more and do try to incorporate this, my thinking has always been that it might help to ‘lift’ the loose skin higher and even it out. It’s a work in progress.....

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok so think we are end of week 6 or 7 (I forget which). Anyway, it’s going well, I’m really happy with how consistent training and nutrition has been. Added a little boxing with weighted jump rope (seriously this is game changing) for something more upper body cardio based.

was a rest day today but finishing respraying all the metal plates in my gym and made my new lifting platform.

I did learn that test prep doesn’t seem to go well sub q. Test e never had an issue, prop has created a cricket ball lump (pretty sure not an infection - same issue I had with the glute earlier this cycle). Stick the prop in the delt today as a safer bet. Still alternating the glutes for the tren and mast.

last day of clen for two weeks today (gutted as I love clen). Will finish the cycle in 4 weeks (blood work permitting) so I get a final 2 wells of that to bring it in.

update pics below - to be honest I’m happy with these. Everything seems to be playing its part and if I accept the limitations my skin will bring I’m probably getting to about as good as I can really. Interested to see what happens if we push on as I may be able to shift some of the residual fat Ive never got rid of.

Attachments

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
WOW this is the best I've seen your stomach/abs look! The hardness is evident even with some of the loose skin (which seems to have tightened up a bit as well - maybe a bit more ab thickness/fullness has helped?). Really impressive considering the physical limits that skin presents. I'd agree with what you said above too about the chest in that sheer size will certainly make a big difference in just filling the space and tightening things up. Helluva good job you've done

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
WOW this is the best I've seen your stomach/abs look! The hardness is evident even with some of the loose skin (which seems to have tightened up a bit as well - maybe a bit more ab thickness/fullness has helped?). Really impressive considering the physical limits that skin presents. I'd agree with what you said above too about the chest in that sheer size will certainly make a big difference in just filling the space and tightening things up. Helluva good job you've done
appreciate that bro

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just caught up on your log mate. Difference between first and latest pics is pretty epic!

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hey @Whisky are you running "hex" as hexadrone or hexarelin peptide?

I just grabbed two Brawn Hexadrone from Powermyself in UK, to add with RAD-140 in a little while perhaps.

Have you run into folks in UK who run 4-andro as daily test base? I snapped up some Fusion 4-andro "androtest" jars from Predator to try as well.

Lastly, have you seen Hi-Tech Lipodrene (ephedra basis) or their new Lipodrene elite (cinnamon basis), I'll run with Deracrine from Iconic and Estrogenex (epi-andro included) also from Hi-Tech in PCT here shortly. tons of good reviews about both fat burners, I've opted for the cinnamon. Going to save those, for a post bulk later.. but given the trek you've been on - could be useful tools for you too.

I also just added a rowing machine for the lady and I on the back deck, since running here with two little kids isn't feasible being too urban. Some great magnetic, slim rowers now for like $250-$300.

Hope your holiday is going well.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
hey @Whisky are you running "hex" as hexadrone or hexarelin peptide?

I just grabbed two Brawn Hexadrone from Powermyself in UK, to add with RAD-140 in a little while perhaps.

Have you run into folks in UK who run 4-andro as daily test base? I snapped up some Fusion 4-andro "androtest" jars from Predator to try as well.

Lastly, have you seen Hi-Tech Lipodrene (ephedra basis) or their new Lipodrene elite (cinnamon basis), I'll run with Deracrine from Iconic and Estrogenex (epi-andro included) also from Hi-Tech in PCT here shortly. tons of good reviews about both fat burners, I've opted for the cinnamon. Going to save those, for a post bulk later.. but given the trek you've been on - could be useful tools for you too.

I also just added a rowing machine for the lady and I on the back deck, since running here with two little kids isn't feasible being too urban. Some great magnetic, slim rowers now for like $250-$300.

Hope your holiday is going well.
hey bro,

its hexarelin I’m running. Like it pwo for the added fat burning boost. That with mk and cjc seems to be a great combo.

I’ve personally used 4-andro as a base on my first ever cycle.....it does something but don’t expect anything like test bro. It’s not even close tbh. Androtest is 4-ad btw (1-step conversion to test rather than 2) - supposed to be better than 4-andro but although I have two bottles I started pinning before I used them so I never tried it.

not seen the hi tech products, I like ephedra though. Cinnamon has been in my daily supps like for years for insulin sensitivity, plenty of legit studies on that one for sure.

rower sounds good, great conditioning tool.

I need to get over to your log and check your progress bro - all going well?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Doing pretty well, stop by.

About the 4-andro, I tried early Andros too, accident OTC stuff from GNC late nineties (sublingual, but I was 19 and no clue how to use them) and then coming back on AM forum now.. I was trying to minimize methyl PH use, so said oh what the heck I'll try Hi-Tech with their cyclosomal delivery Andros and was blown away. Low sides and decent gains, strength & recovery, improve libido.

I am basically going to check my bloods and stay on oral (cyclosomal or liposomal delivery like Hi-Tech, Fusion others now use) based andros or TD gel Andros from Iconic Formulations.. instead of TRT. World of difference. And it's worked for both oral and TD methods, so it's not placebo. The TD Andros from iconic I'm logging are very good. Bioavailability of 4-andro is like 15-20% but with cyclo/lipo or TD delivery.. 80-90%+

I still have 10x AP.de vials of Test E 300, but with strength up, libido up, muscles hard and my wounds healing fast again (in a low T, out of gym state this can slow, blah blah) I won't be pinning anytime soon - well maybe since I have plenty tubes dermacrine now I can use the Test E at some point, but no need it seems.

Talking to Nostrum420 and delsorob and I guess guys who respond well to andros on PHF forum did do 4-andro as TRT in the past. If you have not tried the newer delivery Andros give em a go? Might be surprised.

I haven't delved into peptide much I'll have to PM you about that later.

hey bro,

its hexarelin I’m running. Like it pwo for the added fat burning boost. That with mk and cjc seems to be a great combo.

I’ve personally used 4-andro as a base on my first ever cycle.....it does something but don’t expect anything like test bro. It’s not even close tbh. Androtest is 4-ad btw (1-step conversion to test rather than 2) - supposed to be better than 4-andro but although I have two bottles I started pinning before I used them so I never tried it.

not seen the hi tech products, I like ephedra though. Cinnamon has been in my daily supps like for years for insulin sensitivity, plenty of legit studies on that one for sure.

rower sounds good, great conditioning tool.

I need to get over to your log and check your progress bro - all going well?

Reactions: UNX
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok so back training today. Ran 6.5k this morning, the impact of tren on cardio is really noticeable, barely breaking 5min 45s Km’s (start of cycle 5.15 was standard and 5min Km’s when with someone else). Obviously being lighter then opposite is normally true.

Weight wise I’m down 11lbs from the start. With the element of muscle gain from the tren I’m thinking fat loss is higher. Another 5-7lbs probably what I’m shooting for at this point (with a couple of lbs lean mass added).

training was solid, legs looked like 4x8 at 277 (no belt or sleeves) followed by front squats and ghr’s (picked up a ghd/hip thrust earlier). Moved the weight fine but Jesus my legs felt empty. That’s just that cutting feeling though.

diet still solid, I’ve been keeping cals between 2,750 and 3,000 (nearer 3k most days) as the results are progressing but prepared to drop to 2.5k if we stall (especially in this two week period off clen).

generally **** going well though

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hmmm so the impact on cardio may be tren or may be covid (or a normal cold). Had a dry persistent cough today, definitely got something but what I don’t know yet. I’m pretty good at shaking stuff off normally but on cycle is the only time I do get ill. Plus I’ve been exposed to someone else who is waiting on a test because of suspected covid so this could get interesting......

on a brighter note I made myself a couple of lifting platforms today..... 👌

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hmmm so the impact on cardio may be tren or may be covid (or a normal cold). Had a dry persistent cough today, definitely got something but what I don’t know yet. I’m pretty good at shaking stuff off normally but on cycle is the only time I do get ill. Plus I’ve been exposed to someone else who is waiting on a test because of suspected covid so this could get interesting......

I heard tren kills covid so you should be fine ;)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Let’s see those platforms! Hopefully whatever you have shakes off well - you are strong and I expect you to. And it’s gonna help with weightloss

I heard tren kills covid so you should be fine ;)
This is science 🧐

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Let’s see those platforms! Hopefully whatever you have shakes off well - you are strong and I expect you to. And it’s gonna help with weightloss

This is science 🧐
haha, well if science says so 🤣

I’ve tried to upload a few pictures of the home gym before, seems I have to resize them so trying to figure out a way to do it as to be honest I’m proud as **** of the set up 😃

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Weird i seemed to have some dry cough throughout the day during highest dose of tren last week, which was 15 mg ed lol
Specifically few hours after the injject and it would last until that night

It was pretty rare, like here and there. But it felt like when you choke on your saliva a bit when really concentrated.

Could be prostaglandins, but also it could be hormonal flu.

Can you believe that after my 1st inject of test, effin 90mg i got the test flu for like 3 days afterwards. Elevated body temp and feeling like sh1t, i thought i caught the covid.

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Weird i seemed to have some dry cough throughout the day during highest dose of tren last week, which was 15 mg ed lol
Specifically few hours after the injject and it would last until that night

It was pretty rare, like here and there. But it felt like when you choke on your saliva a bit when really concentrated.

Could be prostaglandins, but also it could be hormonal flu.

Can you believe that after my 1st inject of test, effin 90mg i got the test flu for like 3 days afterwards. Elevated body temp and feeling like sh1t, i thought i caught the covid.
man that sucks. Yeah weirdly I’ve felt better today. Gonna squat shortly - cure or kill 😂

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
man that sucks. Yeah weirdly I’ve felt better today. Gonna squat shortly - cure or kill 😂
I have very low natural test so even 90mg probably tripled my levels

If you go from 300 to 900 its the same shock as if someone went from 700 to 2000

quite a shock for the body.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have very low natural test so even 90mg probably tripled my levels

If you go from 300 to 900 its the same shock as if someone went from 700 to 2000

quite a shock for the body.
yeah I normally pick something up 3 weeks in but have avoided it this blast......

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok so the covid May not have been covid 🤣 cough not totally gone but eased off today. Ran this morning (did find it tough) and trained legs this afternoon (sets of 6 at 297 back squat, found these way harder than I should but I’m putting that down to maybe having a light cold and being balls deep in a cut.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah so the tren and cardio thing is fucked. Throw some sort of mild cold in and I’m suffering on the morning run now. Pace was below a 6min Km for the first time in years today. By the end of 5k I’m feeling light headed and like my legs aren’t my own. But **** it, I’m not the sort of pussy to turn away cause I don’t like the taste.

training was decent, wide grip bench, spotto press, rows, lat raises and arms. The vascularity whilst doing arms is getting ridiculous (in a good way obviously). I’m taking my time getting through the sessions but I’m making the lifts without too many issues.

ive switched back to test cyp, mainly because I don’t actually need prop as I’m not coming off test and I’d rather save that for next year when I do come off to get trt prescribed. But also because after some further reading I realised that it’s not great sub q which explains the massive red inflamed patch I’ve had 🙄 we live and learn.

the tren I’m using is from my quality uk lab and they do have a habit of overdosing their gear (I know that sounds unlikely but that actually do - really good operation. Got to be a member with them to order off their site etc as they background check you) and I’ve noticed a little nipple leakage so some low dose caber is back in the mix.

just to recap, currently taking:

test 350mg
Tren 400mg
Mast 400mg
T3 50mcg ed
Mk677 20mg ed
Cjc dac 4mg per week
Hex 200mcg pwo
Low dose asin (12.5 per week) and caber

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Scalp feeling alright on the 400 mast?

Good on you for pushing on with the running!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Scalp feeling alright on the 400 mast?

Good on you for pushing on with the running!
yeah, using a caffeine shampoo but haven’t felt the need to break out the niz....

I keep an eye on it as I don’t have the head shape to carry off bald but seems ok at the moment

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yo bros,

so we continue to suffer the cardio decline - in my stupidity I decided to go out tomorrow morning with a guy who’s training for an iron man on his morning run 😂 basically to try and force my pace back up. Wish whisky luck 🤣

training is boss though. Weight is moving really easily and we are getting the work done consistently.

running some bpc and tb500 from today as a general clean up.

3 weeks left on. Gonna start to push cals down a touch further now. Only shooting for another 5lbs really. If there’s some recomp that should bring me in where I wanted....I definitely don’t seem to have lost any muscle at all

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just fyi, that here and there cough i was getting on tren dissipated (monday was last tren inject)

So it was the tren after all.

Continuing with test only for like 10 more days and what sucks is that i am breaking out 😠

Those tiny dht acne over my delts and chest, sucks since i am at the beach and getting looks hahaha "this mfer is on gear hahah"

I am not that big only 232 lbs but when i take off my t shirt everything pops due to tren that i ran hahahah so that coupled with acne there is no hiding 😀

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just fyi, that here and there cough i was getting on tren dissipated (monday was last tren inject)

So it was the tren after all.

Continuing with test only for like 10 more days and what sucks is that i am breaking out 😠

Those tiny dht acne over my delts and chest, sucks since i am at the beach and getting looks hahaha "this mfer is on gear hahah"

I am not that big only 232 lbs but when i take off my t shirt everything pops due to tren that i ran hahahah so that coupled with acne there is no hiding 😀
haha, yeah the tren effect on body comp is really good. I’ve always been very luck in that acne has never affected me badly (literally at the start of a cycle I’ll maybe get one or two spots total.

interesting about the cough, I wondered if it was just the impact on the respiratory tract as I have literally no other symptoms of anything and feel fine. Right now is a **** time to have a cough though 🤣🤣

interesting my HRV has to remained really poor, my ‘readiness’ scores through the oura dropped within a day of starting this cycle (I posted those graphs) and have remained low. Will be very interesting to see if that’s bounces back when I come off the blast.

in other news I resized my home gym photos right down so they’ll attach (doesn’t do it justice but gives an idea of my set up)

Attachments

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
haha, yeah the tren effect on body comp is really good. I’ve always been very luck in that acne has never affected me badly (literally at the start of a cycle I’ll maybe get one or two spots total.

interesting about the cough, I wondered if it was just the impact on the respiratory tract as I have literally no other symptoms of anything and feel fine. Right now is a **** time to have a cough though 🤣🤣

interesting my HRV has to remained really poor, my ‘readiness’ scores through the oura dropped within a day of starting this cycle (I posted those graphs) and have remained low. Will be very interesting to see if that’s bounces back when I come off the blast.

in other news I resized my home gym photos right down so they’ll attach (doesn’t do it justice but gives an idea of my set up)
Good looking setup, and plenty of plates.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks really good! All you need right there mate. Those are some fine Klokov plates you have too! I like the platform with the gym name and motto. How are you storing your barbells? Or do you just have the one and keep it in the jcups?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks really good! All you need right there mate. Those are some fine Klokov plates you have too! I like the platform with the gym name and motto. How are you storing your barbells? Or do you just have the one and keep it in the jcups?
thanks bro. I’ve got a locked gun rack storage as there’s a 15kg eleiko, my Texas power bar and a Belfast (cheap) weightlifting bar. Also got a football bar and EZ bar that I need a holder for.

planning to shift one set of dbs (I’ve two at the moment) to free up space for a leg press and when it comes back in stock I’ll add the cable attachment for that Thor cage - that’ll really set me up fully.

ive got a heavy bag and a storage locker unit with two locked parts for my ‘supplements’ in the other none pictured corner

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice setup mate! How did you construct the platform?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice setup mate! How did you construct the platform?
the platform was surprisingly easy mate. 2 pieces of 12mm hardwood ply cut into 2m x 1m.

then the logo I simply printed out in a large front onto pieces of A4 paper and cut out the shapes (obviously card or a proper transfer would give a better result), masked that to the ply and spray painted it onto the wood with a basic wood paint. Let that dry and whacked 3 coats of polyurethane varnish on top.

ive laid it on 2mm rubber sheeting to give a little cushioning from plates being dropped and that’s stuck to the ply on top and the concrete underneath.

15mm rubber tiles either side (and on the rest of the floor.

I’d rather have gone 18mm ply and 20mm rubber tiles but I had some 15mm from my old gym so pointless replacing those.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Quick update tonight cause it’s late and I’m tired.

the trainings continue to get done, probably worked through the session better today but in reality at this stage of a cut I think loving a session is asking a bit much. But the weight is moving, I’m on plan and to be fair I’m running a program designed to build strength in a deficit and sticking to the weights so all is good.

update pics. Honestly I forget how many weeks but I think this is the end of week 7. I’m going 3 more and that’s it anyway. Veins starting to spread across the chest as well as shoulder now

Attachments

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just ordered some large Tornado hooks for hanging my barbells. It’s going to work out a tad cheaper than a gun rack style, but much more importantly each hook will be independently attached wherever I install them - and since I am putting it in drywall in my garage and not studs or brick, I would rather the load be spaced out.

Should be nice for weird shapes like our trap bar and farmer’s handles if I hang those too.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just ordered some large Tornado hooks for hanging my barbells. It’s going to work out a tad cheaper than a gun rack style, but much more importantly each hook will be independently attached wherever I install them - and since I am putting it in drywall in my garage and not studs or brick, I would rather the load be spaced out.

Should be nice for weird shapes like our trap bar and farmer’s handles if I hang those too.
yeah my vertical one is straight into brick so it’s pretty solid. It’s locked purely due to the eleiko being easy to move and expensive - at least this was they have to rip it from the wall and and/or bolt cutter the lock.

you’ve given me an idea for my football and ez bar though. I didn’t really want anything standing on the floor but a tornado hook set up would be a shout....