Let’s get shredded - TTM plus other stuff

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Right then gents, I’ve not logged a cycle in a while but I probably need the accountability it gives so I’m logging this one.....

stats

38 yr old, 6’2”, 226lbs

Lifting about 7 years now (was formerly a really fat guy).

lifts currently

squat 330 x 3 (don’t have a cage in my garage so didn’t take too close to failure). Best whilst on last cycle was 409 x 1

dead 506, pr is 528

bench 5 x 220 paused comp style reps (no spotter to test a max), pr is 277 (yes I know my bench is ****, I’ve stupid long arms 😂)

cycle history

last run was test, deca, sdrol and var. cruising on 160mg test since.

previously run dien, trest, tbol, winny, loads ph’s etc.

bloods recently had everything pretty decent, ALT slightly elevated but weirdly was fine when tested on previously cycle using sdrol and was lower then 😂, started NAC just to keep that under control. Everything else was 👌 though.

cycle plan (aim is to shred up)

TTM stack - 8 weeks
Pin MWF
Weeks 1-4
Test 350mg
Tren 225mg
Mast 225mg

weeks 5-8
Test 450mg
Tren 300mg
Mast 300mg

peptides (ipamorelin, tesamorelin and mk) will be used throughout.

GW throughout and 4 weeks post

clen and t3 will be introduced when appropriate

I have a cunt load of stuff in my stash but I don’t see the need to add an oral in here. Possibly var last 4 weeks but my aim is not to.

Pct if I don’t cruise again will be clomid and/or nolva. As you’d expect I have a full on pharmacy of supports, ralox, caber

couple of starting pics (those who know me know I dropped 140lbs some years back hence the loose skin. I have to get really lean for abs but I’ve done that before so it’s achievable)

Attachments

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glad my "freebies" are helping. @Whisky did you get the "Tren attitude" and strength benefits? To be honest I never got to run PCT Lab -greek UGL -mix myself (family intervention). They were sold through Advancedphar-dot-ma, which is a stable long term supplier from UK of Advancedpharma-dot-de gear (Germany) which is also a long term high quality EU brand, low key but great stuff. I got it because adavamcedpharma Tren was out of stock at the time.

I think unfortunately they got nabbed in the Italy /Greek roid busts of 2019.
yeah for sure the tren attitude (I’m like it being in generally) seems to be theres. Feel like every bird would want to **** me and that I could beat down any bloke who gets in my way 😀

the sleep is a pain in the ass but I’ll live with it for the gains

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Another day, another great workout. **** me I love the gear.

ran 5k this morning. I felt ok but it’s noticeable my pace is dropping off a touch. Normally on a cut I get quicker but not a surprise with the tren. That said gw seems to be off setting the worst of it as I’m not suffering too much.

weight is down to a shade below 221, think that puts me 4lbs off which given the mk increase I always get plus the normal water from test I’m really happy with. Pictures are the main thing and that’s looking good. Clen and tesamorelin appears to be a good combo..... next weeks pic will hopefully show some progress

Strength Continues to climb, added 5lbs to my incline bench 5x6 rep. 5x8 neutral grip pull ups (Again long arms make these a **** exercise for me)

all sorts of rows and presses, bit of arms to finish. was a fun session

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
glad to see you sticking it out with the running...running lets me eat my favorite foods[in moderation]and still stay lean.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Another day, another great workout. **** me I love the gear.

ran 5k this morning. I felt ok but it’s noticeable my pace is dropping off a touch. Normally on a cut I get quicker but not a surprise with the tren. That said gw seems to be off setting the worst of it as I’m not suffering too much.

weight is down to a shade below 221, think that puts me 4lbs off which given the mk increase I always get plus the normal water from test I’m really happy with. Pictures are the main thing and that’s looking good. Clen and tesamorelin appears to be a good combo..... next weeks pic will hopefully show some progress

Strength Continues to climb, added 5lbs to my incline bench 5x6 rep. 5x8 neutral grip pull ups (Again long arms make these a **** exercise for me)

all sorts of rows and presses, bit of arms to finish. was a fun session
Never monitored my Thyroid levels, but Alex Kikel said with Tren you see an upregulation for about 4-6 weeks then a crash, so I would have some T3 ready for a 25mcg maintenance dose if you are going longer than 6 weeks on the ripper blend and intend to keep the diet rolling without setback.

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
whisky always comes prepared...every guy should research as much as you and some of the others here do....i hope the noobs are following this log!!!
haha, cheers brother. My office is like a pharmacy...... I’ve got all sorts just in case. With stuff like this though I always think if your gonna do it you do it properly......

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah for sure the tren attitude (I’m like it being in generally) seems to be theres. Feel like every bird would want to **** me and that I could beat down any bloke who gets in my way 😀

the sleep is a pain in the ass but I’ll live with it for the gains
So you are like me. We love to chase that high the androgens give. Sense of well-being.

In this regard, we are no different than junkies 😁

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Training today started with sumo pulls. 5x5 at 363. Moved well tbh, strength increases continue to be obvious despite the calorie deficit. Quite excited to see if there has been any carry over to my conventional when I switch back.

followed that up with loads of posterior chain stuff (rdls and good mornings). Zombie squats and Peterson’s for quads and pull through cause who doesn’t want a nice ass.

noticed my back seems to be really coming through well (less loose skin there helps) so will add a back shot on Friday for the picture update.

the sleep is the only side I’m getting and it’s incredibly consistent (as is every night is ****). I get the bare minimum I need and then wake up and can’t get back to sleep. Manageable for the 8 weeks though for sure

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Training today started with sumo pulls. 5x5 at 363. Moved well tbh, strength increases continue to be obvious despite the calorie deficit. Quite excited to see if there has been any carry over to my conventional when I switch back.

followed that up with loads of posterior chain stuff (rdls and good mornings). Zombie squats and Peterson’s for quads and pull through cause who doesn’t want a nice ass.

noticed my back seems to be really coming through well (less loose skin there helps) so will add a back shot on Friday for the picture update.

the sleep is the only side I’m getting and it’s incredibly consistent (as is every night is ****). I get the bare minimum I need and then wake up and can’t get back to sleep. Manageable for the 8 weeks though for sure
Might I suggest flexiril or gabapentin for the sleep? Those work like money and will relax the muscles. Not addictive like benzos, etc.

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
One other thing to note, last night for the first time Since starting this cycle my sleep was over 7 Hours. I don’t know if that’s a one of or whether ones body can adapt to the tren and the insomnia drops off?
My hrv remains unbelievably low though, i have a feeling that’s more just the aas rather than a tren specific thing (can qualify that on future cycles).

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
One other thing to note, last night for the first time Since starting this cycle my sleep was over 7 Hours. I don’t know if that’s a one of or whether ones body can adapt to the tren and the insomnia drops off?
My hrv remains unbelievably low though, i have a feeling that’s more just the aas rather than a tren specific thing (can qualify that on future cycles).
I never had too dramatic of an issue with the trensomia but it def got worse the longer I went (never went beyond 8 weeks tho)... the sweats were insane tho... I soaked my sheets in minutes every single time I laid down. Even a few weeks into pct I was still sweating fountains which made sleep uncomfortable since I was always hot and cold at the same time from being wet

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Quick nuts update. So on the basis I might be teabagging some fresh soon I decided to try and turn the raisins into plums.....the plan was 1,000 iu HCG eod then 250 2xpw, but I forgot the plan and pinned a 1,000 Ed for three days before I realised 😂, however, they have most definitely responded and it’s noticeable already which is nice.

possibly a coincidence but I also seem to be holding a few lbs of water from about 48 hours after I started the hcg. Didn’t think that would cause it (and possibly didnt) but it’s the only change in my protocol (water has been dropping back off since)

would posted before and after pics but figured admin wouldn’t appreciate it 😳

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
HCG absolutely will jack up estrogen; I need decidedly more AI with it than without. Which is fine, but it always makes me hold some water after shooting it. Glad you are getting the boys back together.

Half a vial is what, 20 quid wasted? Compare that to what the extra month on Tren is going to cost you trying to repair your health, the damage to kidneys that can’t be undone. It’s not like taking some Dbol for an extra month that will just bounce back; Tren is nephrotoxic.

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
HCG absolutely will jack up estrogen; I need decidedly more AI with it than without. Which is fine, but it always makes me hold some water after shooting it. Glad you are getting the boys back together.

Half a vial is what, 20 quid wasted? Compare that to what the extra month on Tren is going to cost you trying to repair your health, the damage to kidneys that can’t be undone. It’s not like taking some Dbol for an extra month that will just bounce back; Tren is nephrotoxic.
ah ok, that does explain the weight increase/plateau......

but damn you with your sensible, well considered and correct cycle advice 😂 on one hand yes you are correct, on the other tren is fun 😫

I had a really comprehensive blood set taken pre cycle so will get the same 5 - 6 weeks in and consider things again. But no, I’m not going to risk my health for a couple of weeks extra.

throwing in var for the last few weeks may end up being the wiser option.

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Now then, daily update.

left glute totally cleared up thank god. Delts actually took the pins way better than I thought, don’t like putting more than 0.5 in there but they took it better than my ass did.

training today was ok - probably my worst session since I started. Just felt a big tired and slight sore throat. Still managed some minor rep progression but it wasn’t anything amazing. Still hit chest and back hard enough and calories/macros on point again.

I kinda know that in theory with the deficit strength gains are gonna be minimal if any but having never tried tren before you obviously hope everything you hear is true and it just makes you stronger, leaner and basically turns you into the rock overnight 😂

last day of clen tomorrow for a couple of weeks. Waiting on my peptide delivery which should be early next week so we can push the cjc and mk combo for the rest of this cut

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Now then, daily update.

left glute totally cleared up thank god. Delts actually took the pins way better than I thought, don’t like putting more than 0.5 in there but they took it better than my ass did.

training today was ok - probably my worst session since I started. Just felt a big tired and slight sore throat. Still managed some minor rep progression but it wasn’t anything amazing. Still hit chest and back hard enough and calories/macros on point again.

I kinda know that in theory with the deficit strength gains are gonna be minimal if any but having never tried tren before you obviously hope everything you hear is true and it just makes you stronger, leaner and basically turns you into the rock overnight😂

last day of clen tomorrow for a couple of weeks. Waiting on my peptide delivery which should be early next week so we can push the cjc and mk combo for the rest of this cut
You know, actually i never got the impression it makes you really hard like dht's, more like a full pumped look from glycogen stores, similar to mk677 (surprisingly i hold no water at all on mk, i am just very full in my muscles, which means i am holding water exclusively in the muscle).

Stuff like tren, dbol, sd that rely so heavily on igf 1 pathway...in theory they make you very full but tren, being non aromatizeable shouldnt put water on you hence making you look full AND dry.

Igf pathway and glucocorticoid inhibition...from what i read that is the thing that makes tren perform better than test, it does that way better than test.

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm so jealous of your home gym setup man! Sounds like a freaking sick setup.

How are you feeling about your cycle so far man? Would you say it is living up to your expectations? Just curious of your thoughts. I know that when I used tren it was kind of underwhelming. Probably from everything that I read and everyone talking about it being the holy grail of steroids made me have unreal expectations. Was still good though and got freaking strong.
the home gym proper excites me. I’m obviously really fortunate to have a double garage that I’ve cleared completely to use (had a shed built to house all the stuff that was in there).

it’s been a weird cycle in some ways, the first 2 weeks were amazing, getting stronger, fat dropped off, weight was coming down text book style and then it just plateaued. Ultimately I’m looking better and I’m stronger at this BW than I’ve ever been so have to call that a success and I do have 4-6 weeks left. I’ve also got the clen coming back on and I respond well to that so yeah it’s been decent but I know what you mean regarding tren in some ways. I’d love to be eating for strength on it to really see where it goes in that regard but that’ll happen some day I’m sure 😀

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Quick update tonight cause it’s late and I’m tired.

the trainings continue to get done, probably worked through the session better today but in reality at this stage of a cut I think loving a session is asking a bit much. But the weight is moving, I’m on plan and to be fair I’m running a program designed to build strength in a deficit and sticking to the weights so all is good.

update pics. Honestly I forget how many weeks but I think this is the end of week 7. I’m going 3 more and that’s it anyway. Veins starting to spread across the chest as well as shoulder now

Attachments

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
going to start calling you MR.COMMONSENSE/KNOWLEDGE.

always interested to hear what you have to say!!!
Just trying to spare him the stuff I learned the hard way! Tore and re-tore both QL muscles for months because I had to max on pulls with the gang 3 weeks post a very successful meet. Cost me over a year of setbacks.

yaaaaas! thank you! im SERIOUS! :)
Learn to mentally multiply by 2.2 (double it, then add a tenth of the new number to itself). Or just memorize certain common numbers so you can eyeball them. This will be great for a Strength fan because even US meets are often listed in kg, and a lot of strongman is since the rest of the world uses metric.

3 plates/side in America=315lbs
3 blue plates=308lbs (140kg)

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Whats up with all these cycles starting as of lately? Am I the only one still off?

Kidding man this is going to be awesome. I see its tren for the first time.

I would watch BP and also check my kidney function some weeks into the cycle. Unlike liver, you're phuked if sth goes bad with the kidneys, worst thing is that it may sneak up on you.

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Whats up with all these cycles starting as of lately? Am I the only one still off?

Kidding man this is going to be awesome. I see its tren for the first time.

I would watch BP and also check my kidney function some weeks into the cycle. Unlike liver, you're phuked if sth goes bad with the kidneys, worst thing is that it may sneak up on you.
haha, to be honest I’ve had a shite time in my personal life of late so this is a welcome distraction, plus I have a full gym in my garage so no training issue which would waste a cycle.

it is tren first time and thanks for the heads up. I have a home cuff monitor and will keep an eye on that. I do a good amount of LISS cardio On and off cycle and normally aas don’t cause me a bp issue but I know tren can be a beast.

good to have you along for the ride bro.

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
First pin of the TTM blend today. Was awaiting the violent death like coughing but fortunately that wasn’t forthcoming. First one back IM in a number of months and it was a squirter which sucked. Hot scar tissue on the way in as well (gonna buy a theragun and really work on breaking that down).

Im keeping the smaller test dose (cruise amount) sub q just to avoid too many pins in the glutes. I don’t like sticking more than half a ml in delts and have always steered clear of quads.

ran 5k fasted and gonna deadlift later.

training will be 2 four week blocks on this cycle.

as I’m cutting I know I can’t get too crazy in overloading the big three each week (fried my cns even on gear doing that in the past) so I’m gonna switch out flat bench for incline, conventional deads for sumo and possibly front squats for back squats.

that will force the weight down a bit (I’m weaker on those variations) but allow for progressive overload whilst still giving benefit to the main lift when I switch back in the second 4 weeks.

accessory work will be 8-12 rep ranges, varied and focusing on weaknesses.

cardio is mainly running with my dog. Between 5 and 15km a morning depending on time available, 5 - 6 times a week.

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Decent lifting today. Placebo is the best aas by a country mile 😂

zero sides yet but one dose in that’s not a surprise. Obviously expecting the ace to kick pretty quick so by the end of the week hoping to start feeling the action.

session was

5x5 sumo dead
3x12 rdl
4x8 zombie squats
Superset with jumping BSS
3x12 Weighted step ups es
3x25 hip thrusts

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
First pin of the TTM blend today. Was awaiting the violent death like coughing but fortunately that wasn’t forthcoming. First one back IM in a number of months and it was a squirter which sucked. Hot scar tissue on the way in as well (gonna buy a theragun and really work on breaking that down).

Im keeping the smaller test dose (cruise amount) sub q just to avoid too many pins in the glutes. I don’t like sticking more than half a ml in delts and have always steered clear of quads.

ran 5k fasted and gonna deadlift later.

training will be 2 four week blocks on this cycle.

as I’m cutting I know I can’t get too crazy in overloading the big three each week (fried my cns even on gear doing that in the past) so I’m gonna switch out flat bench for incline, conventional deads for sumo and possibly front squats for back squats.

that will force the weight down a bit (I’m weaker on those variations) but allow for progressive overload whilst still giving benefit to the main lift when I switch back in the second 4 weeks.

accessory work will be 8-12 rep ranges, varied and focusing on weaknesses.

cardio is mainly running with my dog. Between 5 and 15km a morning depending on time available, 5 - 6 times a week.
you keep that running up while on tren and boom, shred city...good luck!!!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Whisky you squirted blood and didn’t get the cough? That’s interesting!!

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
@Whisky you squirted blood and didn’t get the cough? That’s interesting!!
Hahah i can see someone is preparing to run tren 😆

Btw i heard you are less likely to get the cough if you mix the tren with sth rlse in the syringr (e.g. ttm) or if the tren is lower concentration.

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hahah i can see someone is preparing to run tren 😆

Btw i heard you are less likely to get the cough if you mix the tren with sth rlse in the syringr (e.g. ttm) or if the tren is lower concentration.
That makes sense...... I’m not wanting the cough so if it never appears I’m gravy

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What happened?
I survived but felt like I was dying for the last 3+ miles. Literally sucking air like a fish on dry land.

was fucking horrible. I don’t normally go that distance and I went with a mate who does marathons for fun so he set a sub 5 min km pace (we averaged 4.54 min a km in the end).

in fairness I can’t blame the tren yet, the fact I trained legs yesterday probably contributed 😂

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I survived but felt like I was dying for the last 3+ miles. Literally sucking air like a fish on dry land.

was fucking horrible. I don’t normally go that distance and I went with a mate who does marathons for fun so he set a sub 5 min km pace (we averaged 4.54 min a km in the end).

in fairness I can’t blame the tren yet, the fact I trained legs yesterday probably contributed 😂
i'm impressed, that was good time.

running is no different than lifting, you have to train for it---remember how sore you were when you 1st started lifting?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I cant believe tren hit you so hard after one pin? Do you have ventolin? It is an absolute life saver for me.

I developed an allergy to wood ash (been sleeping in the room where i used wooden fireplace to warm up the environemnt).
Few nights in my throwt started closing and i couodnt breathe, you could hear hissing and all kinds of musicla instruments sounds.

Went on 2 nights like this and couldnt anymore, my lungs hurt as i was straining to breathe. Went to the pharmacy to get the albuterol inhaler. That night when it caught me, i took one puff.

Amazing, i could breathe normal within 10 seconds.

Edit: Now i see it likely isnt the tren. I was like da fuq at 200mg a week?

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i'm impressed, that was good time.

running is no different than lifting, you have to train for it---remember how sore you were when you 1st started lifting?
ive been running for years to get the dog out and keep my cardiovascular health in order, just rarely that distance and rarely at 225lbs (done over 30km’s back when I was sub 200lbs before)

I normally run 5.20km’s so the distance and quicker pace was the killer - it was only cause of the guy I went with. I’m the sort of stupid cunt that’ll train with anyone and try to perform in their speciality. If some top class power lifter asked me to train legs with them I’d be stupid enough to try 😂

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ive been running for years to get the dog out and keep my cardiovascular health in order, just rarely that distance and rarely at 225lbs (done over 30km’s back when I was sub 200lbs before)

I normally run 5.20km’s so the distance and quicker pace was the killer - it was only cause of the guy I went with. I’m the sort of stupid cunt that’ll train with anyone and try to perform in their speciality. If some top class power lifter asked me to train legs with them I’d be stupid enough to try 😂
lol...even daily runners need to train specifically for a marathon...but back to my original thought, give yourself credit for job well done, that was great time for that distance!!!

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Second pin much cleaner than the first, no claret this time, always a bonus. Gonna theragun the **** outta my ass though as both glutes I seem to hit scar tissue most of the time now (and I’ve not been pinning for that long in the whole scheme of things)

Did shoulders, abs and arms today, nice workout, wasn’t spectacular but solid enough.

seated military press
Seated db press
Single arm press
Front raises
Behind the next press
Lateral raise
Seated curls
Lying tricep extensions
Hollow holds
Matrix 21s
Close grip press ups
Russian twists
Hammer curls on the preacher

looks like a look but aside from the first 2 I supersetted or tri setted the rest and was pretty focused - took about 90 mins

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So rest day in terms of lifting today. A mate came to use the gym though so I joined him and just moved some real light weight to get some blood pumping through the legs.

did run 9km’s in the morning and thus far no negative impact from the tren.

main thing I’ve noticed is my sleep has gone to **** and my hrv has fallen through the floor. So I know is doing Something anyway 😂

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What do you mean by less hrv? Sorry hahaha
my heart rate variability average has dropped. A higher hrv at rest is a good sign of readiness and suggests the body is well recovered and ready to train hard. Low hrv suggests your a bit fucked.

it dropped a bit Sunday and has crash down Monday and Tuesday (my first dose was Friday) so it seems a bit coincidental to not be the gear.

i wear an oura ring (first time I’ve been on a blast since purchasing it) so I can track sleep, hrv, resting heart rate etc throughout.
I’m interested to see if it settles down or if it stays low for the 8 weeks

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
My resting heart rate on trt test is 60. On 500 test is 70 and completely off it goes as low as low 40s (once i measured effin 36 😮) before going to sleep, makes me fukkin dizzy at times.

Imho this is completely normal. Androgens will raise your resting heart rate but your exercise heart rate shouldnt go up unless you decondition, hence lower heart rate variability.

Edit: @Whisky when in doubt, its the tren 😁

Last edited:

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My resting heart rate on trt test is 60. On 500 test is 70 and completely off it goes as low as low 40s (once i measured effin 36 😮) before going to sleep, makes me fukkin dizzy at times.

Imho this is completely normal. Androgens will raise your resting heart rate but your exercise heart rate shouldnt go up unless you decondition, hence lower heart rate variability.

Edit: @Whisky when in doubt, its the tren 😁
ive been on a trt dose is test since I had the ring so the change has been since starting this cycle. So it’s either the increased test, the tren or the mast.....tbh I’m not especially bothered by what the hrv is, I’m interested to see what it does but obviously I’m ignoring the data in terms of using it to influence whether I train simply because the drugs should overcome any issue 😀

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So today was due to be legs but got a mate who wants to train legs with me tomorrow so switched my sessions round.

upper body looked like this:

close neutral grip pull ups (literally only reason for this grip is that I’m using a bed frame across rafters and that’s the only grip option 😂)

incline bench

then supersetted the rest

chest supported rows
Db flat bench

snatch grip BO row
Close grip bench

lat pull downs (did these off a cable pulley on an incline bench - was a decent change)
Banded db flyes (I.e band round the db’s and under the bench to get more tension on at the top)

preacher curls
French press

I won’t say I’m feeling like anything has kicked in like mad but I’m feeling decent and training pretty well.

kinda expecting to start feeling the tren soon though.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why so much test? The 1:1:1 ratio is time-tested. Extra test is just going to mean more sides from the Tren, which is going to preferentially bind anyway. I would let the ripper blend do the work and drop the extra competing TRT dosing from on top of it.

Also, are you already bald? 1g of test/tren/mast isn’t going to go easy on the scalp (see previous comment).