Let’s get shredded - TTM plus other stuff

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Right then gents, I’ve not logged a cycle in a while but I probably need the accountability it gives so I’m logging this one.....

stats

38 yr old, 6’2”, 226lbs

Lifting about 7 years now (was formerly a really fat guy).

lifts currently

squat 330 x 3 (don’t have a cage in my garage so didn’t take too close to failure). Best whilst on last cycle was 409 x 1

dead 506, pr is 528

bench 5 x 220 paused comp style reps (no spotter to test a max), pr is 277 (yes I know my bench is ****, I’ve stupid long arms 😂)

cycle history

last run was test, deca, sdrol and var. cruising on 160mg test since.

previously run dien, trest, tbol, winny, loads ph’s etc.

bloods recently had everything pretty decent, ALT slightly elevated but weirdly was fine when tested on previously cycle using sdrol and was lower then 😂, started NAC just to keep that under control. Everything else was 👌 though.

cycle plan (aim is to shred up)

TTM stack - 8 weeks
Pin MWF
Weeks 1-4
Test 350mg
Tren 225mg
Mast 225mg

weeks 5-8
Test 450mg
Tren 300mg
Mast 300mg

peptides (ipamorelin, tesamorelin and mk) will be used throughout.

GW throughout and 4 weeks post

clen and t3 will be introduced when appropriate

I have a cunt load of stuff in my stash but I don’t see the need to add an oral in here. Possibly var last 4 weeks but my aim is not to.

Pct if I don’t cruise again will be clomid and/or nolva. As you’d expect I have a full on pharmacy of supports, ralox, caber

couple of starting pics (those who know me know I dropped 140lbs some years back hence the loose skin. I have to get really lean for abs but I’ve done that before so it’s achievable)

Attachments

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Whats up with all these cycles starting as of lately? Am I the only one still off?

Kidding man this is going to be awesome. I see its tren for the first time.

I would watch BP and also check my kidney function some weeks into the cycle. Unlike liver, you're phuked if sth goes bad with the kidneys, worst thing is that it may sneak up on you.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Whats up with all these cycles starting as of lately? Am I the only one still off?

Kidding man this is going to be awesome. I see its tren for the first time.

I would watch BP and also check my kidney function some weeks into the cycle. Unlike liver, you're phuked if sth goes bad with the kidneys, worst thing is that it may sneak up on you.
haha, to be honest I’ve had a shite time in my personal life of late so this is a welcome distraction, plus I have a full gym in my garage so no training issue which would waste a cycle.

it is tren first time and thanks for the heads up. I have a home cuff monitor and will keep an eye on that. I do a good amount of LISS cardio On and off cycle and normally aas don’t cause me a bp issue but I know tren can be a beast.

good to have you along for the ride bro.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
First pin of the TTM blend today. Was awaiting the violent death like coughing but fortunately that wasn’t forthcoming. First one back IM in a number of months and it was a squirter which sucked. Hot scar tissue on the way in as well (gonna buy a theragun and really work on breaking that down).

Im keeping the smaller test dose (cruise amount) sub q just to avoid too many pins in the glutes. I don’t like sticking more than half a ml in delts and have always steered clear of quads.

ran 5k fasted and gonna deadlift later.

training will be 2 four week blocks on this cycle.

as I’m cutting I know I can’t get too crazy in overloading the big three each week (fried my cns even on gear doing that in the past) so I’m gonna switch out flat bench for incline, conventional deads for sumo and possibly front squats for back squats.

that will force the weight down a bit (I’m weaker on those variations) but allow for progressive overload whilst still giving benefit to the main lift when I switch back in the second 4 weeks.

accessory work will be 8-12 rep ranges, varied and focusing on weaknesses.

cardio is mainly running with my dog. Between 5 and 15km a morning depending on time available, 5 - 6 times a week.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Decent lifting today. Placebo is the best aas by a country mile 😂

zero sides yet but one dose in that’s not a surprise. Obviously expecting the ace to kick pretty quick so by the end of the week hoping to start feeling the action.

session was

5x5 sumo dead
3x12 rdl
4x8 zombie squats
Superset with jumping BSS
3x12 Weighted step ups es
3x25 hip thrusts

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
First pin of the TTM blend today. Was awaiting the violent death like coughing but fortunately that wasn’t forthcoming. First one back IM in a number of months and it was a squirter which sucked. Hot scar tissue on the way in as well (gonna buy a theragun and really work on breaking that down).

Im keeping the smaller test dose (cruise amount) sub q just to avoid too many pins in the glutes. I don’t like sticking more than half a ml in delts and have always steered clear of quads.

ran 5k fasted and gonna deadlift later.

training will be 2 four week blocks on this cycle.

as I’m cutting I know I can’t get too crazy in overloading the big three each week (fried my cns even on gear doing that in the past) so I’m gonna switch out flat bench for incline, conventional deads for sumo and possibly front squats for back squats.

that will force the weight down a bit (I’m weaker on those variations) but allow for progressive overload whilst still giving benefit to the main lift when I switch back in the second 4 weeks.

accessory work will be 8-12 rep ranges, varied and focusing on weaknesses.

cardio is mainly running with my dog. Between 5 and 15km a morning depending on time available, 5 - 6 times a week.
you keep that running up while on tren and boom, shred city...good luck!!!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Whisky you squirted blood and didn’t get the cough? That’s interesting!!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like a hoot. Thoughts on cardarine
For this cycle?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Whisky you squirted blood and didn’t get the cough? That’s interesting!!
Hahah i can see someone is preparing to run tren 😆

Btw i heard you are less likely to get the cough if you mix the tren with sth rlse in the syringr (e.g. ttm) or if the tren is lower concentration.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hahah i can see someone is preparing to run tren 😆

Btw i heard you are less likely to get the cough if you mix the tren with sth rlse in the syringr (e.g. ttm) or if the tren is lower concentration.
That makes sense...... I’m not wanting the cough so if it never appears I’m gravy

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well a 16km run this morning was a dumb ass idea 😂

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What happened?
I survived but felt like I was dying for the last 3+ miles. Literally sucking air like a fish on dry land.

was fucking horrible. I don’t normally go that distance and I went with a mate who does marathons for fun so he set a sub 5 min km pace (we averaged 4.54 min a km in the end).

in fairness I can’t blame the tren yet, the fact I trained legs yesterday probably contributed 😂

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I survived but felt like I was dying for the last 3+ miles. Literally sucking air like a fish on dry land.

was fucking horrible. I don’t normally go that distance and I went with a mate who does marathons for fun so he set a sub 5 min km pace (we averaged 4.54 min a km in the end).

in fairness I can’t blame the tren yet, the fact I trained legs yesterday probably contributed 😂
i'm impressed, that was good time.

running is no different than lifting, you have to train for it---remember how sore you were when you 1st started lifting?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I cant believe tren hit you so hard after one pin? Do you have ventolin? It is an absolute life saver for me.

I developed an allergy to wood ash (been sleeping in the room where i used wooden fireplace to warm up the environemnt).
Few nights in my throwt started closing and i couodnt breathe, you could hear hissing and all kinds of musicla instruments sounds.

Went on 2 nights like this and couldnt anymore, my lungs hurt as i was straining to breathe. Went to the pharmacy to get the albuterol inhaler. That night when it caught me, i took one puff.

Amazing, i could breathe normal within 10 seconds.

Edit: Now i see it likely isnt the tren. I was like da fuq at 200mg a week?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i'm impressed, that was good time.

running is no different than lifting, you have to train for it---remember how sore you were when you 1st started lifting?
ive been running for years to get the dog out and keep my cardiovascular health in order, just rarely that distance and rarely at 225lbs (done over 30km’s back when I was sub 200lbs before)

I normally run 5.20km’s so the distance and quicker pace was the killer - it was only cause of the guy I went with. I’m the sort of stupid cunt that’ll train with anyone and try to perform in their speciality. If some top class power lifter asked me to train legs with them I’d be stupid enough to try 😂

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ive been running for years to get the dog out and keep my cardiovascular health in order, just rarely that distance and rarely at 225lbs (done over 30km’s back when I was sub 200lbs before)

I normally run 5.20km’s so the distance and quicker pace was the killer - it was only cause of the guy I went with. I’m the sort of stupid cunt that’ll train with anyone and try to perform in their speciality. If some top class power lifter asked me to train legs with them I’d be stupid enough to try 😂
lol...even daily runners need to train specifically for a marathon...but back to my original thought, give yourself credit for job well done, that was great time for that distance!!!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Second pin much cleaner than the first, no claret this time, always a bonus. Gonna theragun the **** outta my ass though as both glutes I seem to hit scar tissue most of the time now (and I’ve not been pinning for that long in the whole scheme of things)

Did shoulders, abs and arms today, nice workout, wasn’t spectacular but solid enough.

seated military press
Seated db press
Single arm press
Front raises
Behind the next press
Lateral raise
Seated curls
Lying tricep extensions
Hollow holds
Matrix 21s
Close grip press ups
Russian twists
Hammer curls on the preacher

looks like a look but aside from the first 2 I supersetted or tri setted the rest and was pretty focused - took about 90 mins

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So rest day in terms of lifting today. A mate came to use the gym though so I joined him and just moved some real light weight to get some blood pumping through the legs.

did run 9km’s in the morning and thus far no negative impact from the tren.

main thing I’ve noticed is my sleep has gone to **** and my hrv has fallen through the floor. So I know is doing Something anyway 😂

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What do you mean by less hrv? Sorry hahaha

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What do you mean by less hrv? Sorry hahaha
my heart rate variability average has dropped. A higher hrv at rest is a good sign of readiness and suggests the body is well recovered and ready to train hard. Low hrv suggests your a bit fucked.

it dropped a bit Sunday and has crash down Monday and Tuesday (my first dose was Friday) so it seems a bit coincidental to not be the gear.

i wear an oura ring (first time I’ve been on a blast since purchasing it) so I can track sleep, hrv, resting heart rate etc throughout.
I’m interested to see if it settles down or if it stays low for the 8 weeks

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My resting heart rate on trt test is 60. On 500 test is 70 and completely off it goes as low as low 40s (once i measured effin 36 😮) before going to sleep, makes me fukkin dizzy at times.

Imho this is completely normal. Androgens will raise your resting heart rate but your exercise heart rate shouldnt go up unless you decondition, hence lower heart rate variability.

Edit: @Whisky when in doubt, its the tren 😁

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My resting heart rate on trt test is 60. On 500 test is 70 and completely off it goes as low as low 40s (once i measured effin 36 😮) before going to sleep, makes me fukkin dizzy at times.

Imho this is completely normal. Androgens will raise your resting heart rate but your exercise heart rate shouldnt go up unless you decondition, hence lower heart rate variability.

Edit: @Whisky when in doubt, its the tren 😁
ive been on a trt dose is test since I had the ring so the change has been since starting this cycle. So it’s either the increased test, the tren or the mast.....tbh I’m not especially bothered by what the hrv is, I’m interested to see what it does but obviously I’m ignoring the data in terms of using it to influence whether I train simply because the drugs should overcome any issue 😀

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So today was due to be legs but got a mate who wants to train legs with me tomorrow so switched my sessions round.

upper body looked like this:

close neutral grip pull ups (literally only reason for this grip is that I’m using a bed frame across rafters and that’s the only grip option 😂)

incline bench

then supersetted the rest

chest supported rows
Db flat bench

snatch grip BO row
Close grip bench

lat pull downs (did these off a cable pulley on an incline bench - was a decent change)
Banded db flyes (I.e band round the db’s and under the bench to get more tension on at the top)

preacher curls
French press

I won’t say I’m feeling like anything has kicked in like mad but I’m feeling decent and training pretty well.

kinda expecting to start feeling the tren soon though.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why so much test? The 1:1:1 ratio is time-tested. Extra test is just going to mean more sides from the Tren, which is going to preferentially bind anyway. I would let the ripper blend do the work and drop the extra competing TRT dosing from on top of it.

Also, are you already bald? 1g of test/tren/mast isn’t going to go easy on the scalp (see previous comment).

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why so much test? The 1:1:1 ratio is time-tested. Extra test is just going to mean more sides from the Tren, which is going to preferentially bind anyway. I would let the ripper blend do the work and drop the extra competing TRT dosing from on top of it.

Also, are you already bald? 1g of test/tren/mast isn’t going to go easy on the scalp (see previous comment).
fair comment re the test. My thinking was primarily based around the fact I was dozing everything pretty low initially. I like the feeling 350mg test gives me (I’m working on the assumption my blend has 50mg test per 250mg/ml). My dosing would have had me at 150mg a week test. If I was running tren higher for sure but I do value your input so dropping the trt dose may be the way I now go....

and no I’m the opposite of bald, since lockdown in the uk obviously no hairdressers open, I’d look **** with a shaved head so it’s just grown, I could literally go full pat sharp mullet (google it 😂). I don’t have mpb so honestly it doesn’t concern me. I have some of that shampoo that helps prevents it just in case anyway.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Training was solid again today.

not gonna bore you with all the numbers but on squat I’m using a 5/4/3 approach with 2 back off sets of 10. All unbelted we went 5x297, 4x308 and 3x319. 2x10 at 225. Weight moved fine. My best 3 rep (belted) is 374 but I was 15lbs heavier and on trest + epistane at the time.

then we did

foam roller hack squats
Bb lunges
Weighted step ups
Bulgarian split squats
Swiss ball hamstring curls

I’ve not talked much about nutrition, I’m pretty fortunate I get meat and fish boxes delivered so I have ample high quality protein. Meat box is similar to butcher box in the US I think.

today I ate

smoked salmon, scrambled egg (2 whole eggs plus extra egg whites), homemade sourdough toast

two sea bass fillets, a chicken breast and stir fry veg

haddock, cod and leek risotto

Greek yoghurt and berries

a protein shake and protein bar

im hitting 3250 Cals which is a deficit for me (I ran 5k first thing as well) with at least 300g protein daily (do I need that much - probably not but I prefer eating that way and find adherence much easier)

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You know, i think it would be worth it to just try out, say for 2-3 weeks for example, an extreme low fat diet to take advantage of tren's lipogenesis blocking effects.

I reckon you would shred up and sweat buttloads.

But that is me, i try to keep fats as low as possible as they make me feel sluggish.

I also never managed to put on fat on high carb low fat. It was always when i included the damn cheese that i got sloppy. I can eat ridicoulous amounts of rice and oats and i just get fuller haha.

Besides now on mk677 i just crave and crave simple sugars. I do restrain myself successfully haha but i find myself instinctively reaching out for candy lol.

As far as test/tren dose goes... i was under impression that high test/tren better for bulking due to estro and low test/tren for recomp/cut.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have just always read for lower sides it’s best to keep the test down when using Tren. The sides come from the unbound test.

Plus, I would save adding more gear for bulking to new heights. You are trying to cut, not reach new levels of never-before-had muscle. 600mg of TTM will be enough to retain your level of muscle. You train hard and eat right.

Also, **** me that’s a lot of unilateral work. Glad someone is doing it if not me

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You know, i think it would be worth it to just try out, say for 2-3 weeks for example, an extreme low fat diet to take advantage of tren's lipogenesis blocking effects.

I reckon you would shred up and sweat buttloads.

But that is me, i try to keep fats as low as possible as they make me feel sluggish.

I also never managed to put on fat on high carb low fat. It was always when i included the damn cheese that i got sloppy. I can eat ridicoulous amounts of rice and oats and i just get fuller haha.

Besides now on mk677 i just crave and crave simple sugars. I do restrain myself successfully haha but i find myself instinctively reaching out for candy lol.

As far as test/tren dose goes... i was under impression that high test/tren better for bulking due to estro and low test/tren for recomp/cut.
all makes sense. Genetically I’m ‘more likely’ to respond well to carbs than keto but from personal experience I find around 200-300g carbs a day to be my sweet spot.

given I take metformin, berberine and ACV in theory I should handle carbs pretty well. I just don’t like the bloated feeling on too many.

tbh I’ve never really played with extreme high or low fat, my fats come from olive oil, eggs, nuts, seeds, dairy and oily fish. All of which I love so I’m not overly keen on taking them down 😂

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have just always read for lower sides it’s best to keep the test down when using Tren. The sides come from the unbound test.

Plus, I would save adding more gear for bulking to new heights. You are trying to cut, not reach new levels of never-before-had muscle. 600mg of TTM will be enough to retain your level of muscle. You train hard and eat right.

Also, **** me that’s a lot of unilateral work. Glad someone is doing it if not me
yeah good shout bro. I’ll drop the cyp and just use the cut stack. See what happens.....

the unilateral stuff is my attempt at undoing years of my previous unhealthy lifestyle. I was very right side dominant which as much as anything meant I lacked a lot of motor control on my left. It’s improved massively over the years but I keep it in.

I also find it a good way to really fatigue the legs without having to overly tax the cns with a heavier bar on the back for accessory work.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Trained with a mate today, smashed shoulders abs and arms.

not feeling anything noticeable from the tren training wise, I’m training well but nothing crazy. Strength isn’t dropping but it’s not flying up either (in a deficit I’ll take that tbf)

seated bb press
Seated db press
Sa fb press
Front raises
Behind the neck presses
Band pull aparts
Preacher hammer curls
Oh tri extension (dbs)
Hollow holds 60s a time
Matrix 21s
Push downs

Bust out a 5k first thing again. Cardio not badly affected although I’m getting gassed earlier than normal.

sleep still fucked. I’m getting enough but it’s not optimal. Not a big enough issue to stop though.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So one week in. God I love being juiced up 😂 just generally enjoy the ‘on’ feeling.

anyway, weight is static after one week, it dropped a couple of lbs but went back up.....however (before the sensible suggestion that I’m not in a deficit), I normally gain 2lbs from mk (which I re started at the beginning of this blast) and 5-6lbs in the first week of a cycle (all water normally).......

so I’m not going to drop Cals just yet. I was maintaining this exact weight at 3,750-4,000 Cals and slightly less cardio pre cycle for months so I’m pretty confident some fat has come off and the intercellular water and glycogen is the reason the scales haven’t moved.

ill post progress pics over the weekend for. judgement

so to the trainings for the day.

pulled 5x5 sumo at 352 unbelted. I hate sumo and it’s way weaker than my conventional but I’m deliberately using it for the first half of the cycle as squatting heavy plus pulling conventional each week will fry me (past experience)

Then we hit RDLs (3x12 at 253)
Zombie squats super set with Peterson squats
Good mornings (yeah all the hammies and glutes today)
Glute Bridges 4x25 to burn my ass out

today is the first day I felt strong, felt like something had kicked in. Excited if that’s the case.

in other news I shaved my balls for the first time ever today! Apparently manscaping is something the women appreciate so on the basis I’ll soon be looking to kick the back doors in of anything that moves I figured I may as well get my smooth on. Point to note - sack safe technology is bullshit, you will still nick your scrotum and bleed 😫

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Now hold on there 😀 Arent you married? Or have I perhaps mistaken you for someone else :unsure:

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congratulations, your crotch will smell way better way more often, and your pecker will look bigger and better as well. It doesn’t need to stay hair-free, just scaped and controlled. They prefer this over getting pubes in their mouth, I’ve found.

Training sounds like it’s been fun!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Now hold on there 😀 Arent you married? Or have I perhaps mistaken you for someone else :unsure:
im technically married but found out a month back that my wife of 11 years was fucking my best mate and business partner (and had been for a year.....kinda sours a marriage somewhat 😂

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
im technically married but found out a month back that my wife of 11 years was fucking my best mate and business partner (and had been for a year.....kinda sours a marriage somewhat 😂
Ouch. Had a similar thing happen inside my family, wife was phukking a guy on the side for years, the worst thing is that she had a child with her husband who she cheated on... things people do to put their marriage and family into jeopardy...crazy. Imho sth like a 1 night stand with someone isnt nearly as bad as having a side d1ck for years.

He cant even mention her name now without clenching his teeth.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Congratulations, your crotch will smell way better way more often, and your pecker will look bigger and better as well. It doesn’t need to stay hair-free, just scaped and controlled. They prefer this over getting pubes in their mouth, I’ve found.

Training sounds like it’s been fun!
yeah not saying I don’t take care of my appearance generally but decided to take it up a notch.....liking the results to be honest.

training is fun. Feeling good aggression and the recovery protocols I’m using (ems, massage gun, peptides etc) are, touch wood, keeping me feeling and moving well at the moment.

my aim for this cycle was modest in terms of strength gains. If I can creep back up to my best numbers at a much lower bw I’ll be happy.

I have both tren e and pharma deca in my stash (with a load of orals) for a big strength and size push at Xmas (when I will be seeking to get somewhere in the same stratosphere on numbers as you brother💪)

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ouch. Had a similar thing happen inside my family, wife was phukking a guy on the side for years, the worst thing is that she had a child with her husband who she cheated on... things people do to put their marriage and family into jeopardy...crazy. Imho sth like a 1 night stand with someone isnt nearly as bad as having a side d1ck for years.

He cant even mention her name now without clenching his teeth.
yeah I’ve got 2 kids with her bro. One is autistic 🙄

I literally gave her everything you’d think a women would want.

my ex best mate I’d literally financially propped up for 5 years by putting money in and running the gyms we own. I take nothing from them (I have a very well paid job elsewhere) but he earnt a decent living from it. Even he would admit without me he’d have had to just be a pt at a gym instead of owning one and earning twice as much. Proper kick in the nuts but I’m a resilient cunt so I’ll be fine. Gonna ruin him though (already started).

best thing to come out of it was I never came close to picking up the bottle. 7.5 years sober and I now know that I’ll never drink again, nothing worse can happen to make me so if this didn’t I’m confident nothing will 👍👌

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We don’t get to choose the obstacles often in this life - but we do get to decide how we respond!

Wishing you fortitude and well-being. Through every storm, if you can make it out the other side there will eventually be calm waters.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We don’t get to choose the obstacles often in this life - but we do get to decide how we respond!

Wishing you fortitude and well-being. Through every storm, if you can make it out the other side there will eventually be calm waters.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yesterday was a rest day. Ran 6.5k with the pooch in the morning and chilled (although was on my feet a lot, ended up over 20k steps). Lots of protein intake, lower carbs.

today back on the training.

had a mate coming over early so trained fasted (it doesn’t seem to affect me whether I’m fasted or fed but I like to have at least 2 hours gap between eating and training - wouldn’t have had that today hence trained fasted).

squats - 5/4/3 starting 5lbs heavier than last week
the 4 at 313.5 went up ok but I felt like my hips came up a touch quicker than my chest so threw a belt on for the triple at 324.5 and smoked it. Moved it as well as I’ve ever moved that weight. Without question the strength is starting to come on whilst the weight is creeping down.

backed off for two sets of 10 at 231

then

Lunges
Bulgarian split squats
Foam roller hack squats
Swiss ball hamstring curls
Step ups

basically I increased either weight or reps by a little on all accessories

feel decent at the moment. Bit of pip off the short ester but it’s nothing crazy. Sleep is still a bit of a problem (I’m only just getting 6 hours despite being in bed for 8-9) but it’s manageable for now.

HRV is totally fucked - been really interesting to see the immediate and significant impact aas have on that (and assuming it stays the same through the cycle it will be interesting to see how long it takes to return to normal post cycle)

decided to add to my stash as well. I’m throwing some money at my home gym right now and figured I’d get enough juice for the next couple years.

next two blasts I’ll need to choose between tren e or pharma deca plus test.

then sd, anadrol or var as orals