LegalGear - CycleShield - Update and Tester Thread

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
This is actually the thread for testers. Application information is found on the first page. I placed another thread in the Promotion Section just to GHenerate ( ;) ) some more folks.
haha skim reading at work ... gets me again! Sorry, and continue... ;)

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, I added in the NAC today and now we have the complete Cycle Shield product. It's perfect because the ingredients have a very good synergy and should be potent enough to protect even a heavy cycle. You can smell the NAC but not really taste it. We have 4 samples for people to try. Also comes with a shaker (works WAY better than a spoon, needs to be shaken vigorously to go into solution) mix with 8-10 oz of water. Each scoop is:

3.2g:

Quercetin - Increases the potency of an oral cycle
Milk Thistle - Liver Protector
Hawthorn - Blood pressure
Schizandra - Liver & Kidney
Phyto Sterols - Cholesterol & Prostate
N-Acetyl-Cystine - Liver Protect

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I added in the NAC today and now we have the complete Cycle Shield product. It's perfect because the ingredients have a very good synergy and should be potent enough to protect even a heavy cycle. You can smell the NAC but not really taste it. We have 4 samples for people to try. Also comes with a shaker (works WAY better than a spoon, needs to be shaken vigorously to go into solution) mix with 8-10 oz of water. Each scoop is:

3.2g:

Awesome Eric, we will get into selecting people for this ASAP. Irish, do the honours man ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i would be curious to try this, if for no other reason than taste. i take a liver supp daily 365 days a year, liv-a-new- by puritan's pride and the smell is enough to kill you.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

3.2g:

ah man i was hoping you would leave this out N-Acetyl-Cystine.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's a fairly low dose, since I think a lot of NAC is overkill. It doesn't smell great, but it works well. I think you just need to be careful how much you take in general. I remember reading papers where it isn't good to exceed 800-1200mg

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am still very interested in this. I should have 2 bottles of Orastan-A this week that I plan to add to my 2 bottles of EFX (epi). That should really put this through the test and should be a fun 5 week cycle.

If I am not chosen, I am still very happy at having another solid option for all in one protection.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's a fairly low dose, since I think a lot of NAC is overkill. It doesn't smell great, but it works well. I think you just need to be careful how much you take in general. I remember reading papers where it isn't good to exceed 800-1200mg
my liv-a-new only has 100mg but is dosed 4xday.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
any reason why?
i dont seem to do real well on it i start to get joint pains and other weird stuff and im just not a big fan of it but a small dose shouldnt hurt i still really like the looks of this.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i think this sounds great im glad you only put a low dose of NAC in. LG tm always impressed with your supps and i look forward to this one as well.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
awww snap that new combo looks sick Eric!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The main thing I read when dealing with NAC is that people over do it. 1200mg should be the top for NAC supplementation. I only put in 250mg per serving which is the perfect range 700-800mg when combined with the other liver protectant supplements. This product has very good synergy when you look at the ingredients, taste is really good too.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Winners Are...

Silver
Met
Big3
Pitching

...in other words, everyone that applied. :lol: - Send me your addresses and I'll get this out to you.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Winners Are...

Silver
Met
Big3
Pitching

...in other words, everyone that applied. :lol: - Send me your addresses and I'll get this out to you.
I guess winning by default is still winning. LOL Info will be sent out shortly.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha weeeerd

:djparty:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hahahaa!
Damn, Met and Silver always win for LG... :thumbsup:
Let's see what this can do!
Winners Are...

Silver
Met
Big3
Pitching

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just so everyone know LG is the catcher and Axis is the pitcher ayoooo!!! :p...told you I'd get you back for that IC :toofunny:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome work guys, let me know how it tastes compared to the other dirt :p

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey! I like dirt! :32:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, Big3 and Pitching, I'm pulling your apps. You've proven that you don't have enough time or energy to keep up with a log. I asked for your addresses days ago and still haven't gotten a PM.

Met and Silver, I'll e-mail the distributor today. Hopefully get your CycleShield out by tomorrow.

Two slots just opened up, so if anyone else wants to try it, now's your chance.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a shame but its better you find out now before sending out the product and getting nothing good out of it. Smart move IC :thumbsup:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
That's a shame but its better you find out now before sending out the product and getting nothing good out of it. Smart move IC :thumbsup:
I agree, this is exactly why we choose the same people over and over, because they actually can run a good log and update for more than 2 days.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright, Big3 and Pitching, I'm pulling your apps. You've proven that you don't have enough time or energy to keep up with a log. I asked for your addresses days ago and still haven't gotten a PM.
That's what I'm talking about!
By the way, I have a review that will be posted for AS some time in the next few days. I will also add it my view on GHenerate.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's what I'm talking about!
By the way, I have a review that will be posted for AS some time in the next few days. I will also add it my view on GHenerate.
Great, Fin! Looking forward to your thoughts.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey ic, am i a go? if so i will send my info.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thank you, :veryhappy: btw my ast/alt values were slightly elevated on last test. that was with taking the liv-a-new this formula looks better, hopefully i can bring them down.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
All three CycleShields are going out today. One more slot open.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hell yeah, bring it on!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
IC, is that the hoff in your avi?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha awww I see it now

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i got my cycle shield today, and am ready to take it. it didn't come with a scoop or directions-how much should i mix with how much water. btw thanks for the samples, the lipo protein was delicious.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Shoot, I forgot to put in the scoops. Do you have another one look you need a 6-7cc scoop (found on the bottom) and dose it 3X per day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Shoot, I forgot to put in the scoops. Do you have another one look you need a 6-7cc scoop (found on the bottom) and dose it 3X per day.
crap-my bad. i found the scoop. ok, going to go mix some right now. i am sorry, damn.:bigok: