Awards
Can anyone give a honest word on Laxogenin? Seems too good to be true on
its claims... Especially since its "natural"

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm running it right now and have more lean mass than I ever have. Check out my log for hi techs laxogenin 100.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am going to link my log below for you, go to the last page to see my final review.

That was my third time using Laxo, I used a different brand each time. I had the most success with the Hi-Tech product. Probably because it was the highest dose. Most also products are 50-75 mg per cap and they come with 60 caps, so 100-150 mg daily for a month. In my experience, Laxo needs a higher dosing to be effective. The Hi-Tech product is 200mg daily for 30 days. The best thing I noticed was an increase in recovery. I did recomp, so I would suggest it while trying to recomp or while cutting. I think it is useless when bulking.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/295722-hi-tech-laxogenin.html#post5821707

smithmi94

smithmi94

Awards
Although I have no experience with laxogenin sups either I just saw that in an email

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am going to link my log below for you, go to the last page to see my final review.

That was my third time using Laxo, I used a different brand each time. I had the most success with the Hi-Tech product. Probably because it was the highest dose. Most also products are 50-75 mg per cap and they come with 60 caps, so 100-150 mg daily for a month. In my experience, Laxo needs a higher dosing to be effective. The Hi-Tech product is 200mg daily for 30 days. The best thing I noticed was an increase in recovery. I did recomp, so I would suggest it while trying to recomp or while cutting. I think it is useless when bulking.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/295722-hi-tech-laxogenin.html#post5821707
Did you experience weight loss or same weight smaller waist, less bf %? Were you running androgens or pro hormones also?

Steezy

Steezy

Awards
  • Established
Ive done a few "cycles" with olympus' laxo (str3ngth).. Ive tried the pills and transdermal and even both together.. I have also used them with or1gin + Tr1umph and even over dosed it by 2 servings ! Obviously its better to stack it with something that will work synergistically to get the most out of it.. but running it solo I didn't really notice much besides a decrease in joint pain in my shoulders which helped me bench more weight.. so you can say it did help increase my str3ngth in that sense lmao! worth a try just dont expect anything crazy from a natural product plus I believe its mostly used in PCT or even during a AAS/PH cycle!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have used them all. Transdermals, oral, oral complexed with cyclodextrin, (and ecydysterone), and most recently Hi-Tech's Laxo 100 with cyclosome technology (promoted as such anyway).

Even though I have tried all of them and seem to keep going back to it, I still can't really put a handle on what it does for me...if anything at all. The one that was complexed with cyclodextrin, and also contained ecdysterone complexed with cyclodextrin, seemed to give me the most notable affects which was an increase in muscle fullness and people gave me more compliments than usual because of this. The others have been rather forgettable, I do recall liking Androcrine, I can't exactly remember why though...haha!

Essentially, laxogenin is probably one of my last choices of the natty products. This is probably not what you want to invest in if you are on a tight budget.

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
Noticed nothing after several runs I did with laxogenin, having purchased several bottles from various brands on sale.

Waste of money as far as I'm concerned.

Would probably need to megadose it to notice anything but is it worth it for some improved recovery? No...

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know a lot of people who use it and like it. Personally I did not get much from it, but that was me. Everyone has different reactions to things.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you experience weight loss or same weight smaller waist, less bf %? Were you running androgens or pro hormones also?
Read the log. I lost about .8 pounds, improved body comp and nothing besides staple products were used. It is all in the log and review.

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
Ive done a few "cycles" with olympus' laxo (str3ngth).. Ive tried the pills and transdermal and even both together.. I have also used them with or1gin + Tr1umph and even over dosed it by 2 servings ! Obviously its better to stack it with something that will work synergistically to get the most out of it.. but running it solo I didn't really notice much besides a decrease in joint pain in my shoulders which helped me bench more weight.. so you can say it did help increase my str3ngth in that sense lmao! worth a try just dont expect anything crazy from a natural product plus I believe its mostly used in PCT or even during a AAS/PH cycle!
This is what I experienced slight decrease in joint pain. Overall I don't think it's worth the money.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I have never tried it and probably never will. Are there any health benefits to it? I've never tried epicatechin and doubt it will do much but at least it has some health benefit.

Steezy

Steezy

Awards
  • Established
I have never tried it and probably never will. Are there any health benefits to it? I've never tried epicatechin and doubt it will do much but at least it has some health benefit.
Honestly, for how long 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin has been around now (10-15 years), there has been minimal studies on the effects (0 of that being in humans) of Laxogenin. The studies that have been performed were in rats and shown to promote increase skeletal growth and providing anti-carcinogens. So to answer your question the only shown health benefit that has been demonstrated/proven is that 5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin is cancer protective by inhibiting cancer growth..

SIDE NOTE: Would link you to the study but I gotta get my posts up first lmao..

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
HiTech makes a great Laxogenin supp...

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One thing that I am really enjoying about my run is that the bursitis that is usually constantly present in my knees is MIA for the past few weeks.

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only the late great Mark Theirman (RIP) was able to make effective laxogenin. His batches were the thing of legend. Tim Couch raved about it.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really like lax products for the recomp effect i get...i prefer it over epi products

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not saying it doesn't work at. However, there is literally zero evidence that it does, not even in a Petri dish. And the anecdotal is all over the places. It has been around forever, so if it worked decently then why hasn't it hit big like creatine? So my opinion it might work but why bother. Especially when we have things that have at least some evidence that it works.

Recognize

Recognize

Awards
Only thing Laxo is good for is slight joint lubrication and a cortisol inhibitor. I would only run it in pct coming of gear if I shutdown bad and knee my cortisol levels would be wack

EricMM

Awards
  • Established

I haven't gotten much from ecdysterones nor Laxogenin. That's just me though lots of younger guys get good results with it. Here's a link to a good article on it:

http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/comparing-6-keto-anabolics-like-laxogenin/

gav86

Awards
  • Established
I'm on laxo now and am loving the all day pump and strength gains. Easily comparable to a mild PH

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If going to try it, use the HTP Laxogenin-100 to get the benefits of the cyclosome delivery which enhances bioavailability and absorption, which is absolutely needed with an ingredient like this

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I'm on laxo now and am loving the all day pump and strength gains. Easily comparable to a mild PH
I truly think it depends on age and a lot of other factors. I never did well with it, but many people have lots of success.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
The original studies on these compounds show a better effect in younger people which I attribute to increased hyperplasia. That's the recruitment and maturation of "satellite cells" into new muscle cells.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
The original studies on these compounds show a better effect in younger people which I attribute to increased hyperplasia. That's the recruitment and maturation of "satellite cells" into new muscle cells.
Do you have any links to these human studies? Super curious!

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree, I think a lot of it does have to do with age. Being 39, I feel great on this product. Pumps seem to last and just my joints and ligaments feel so much better.

-Spaz

troybrown

troybrown

Awards
i love it. it has worked quite well for me. Im using HTP laxo 100 3 times a day. On my second month. recovery has been great..hence able to train harder...also ive had a nagging elbow injury that has seemed to diminish greatly...30 bucks a bottle ...not bad at all

troybrown

troybrown

Awards
right now stacking HTP laxo HTP IGF -1 and epilogue...fingers crossed for a winning combo

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Been running HiTech Laxo for about three weeks now and I feel great. Strength, Recovery, and some weight loss has been noted.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Been running HiTech Laxo for about three weeks now and I feel great. Strength, Recovery, and some weight loss has been noted.
That's great. I would expect it to do well. I've never messed with IGF-1 but I am interested to try it. It seems like a great supplement for older people like myself. lol

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
As far as gaining muscle, just buy creatine if youre trying to stay natural. Lax does help with joints and gives decent pumps and vasculariity though

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used them all. Transdermals, oral, oral complexed with cyclodextrin, (and ecydysterone), and most recently Hi-Tech's Laxo 100 with cyclosome technology (promoted as such anyway).

Even though I have tried all of them and seem to keep going back to it, I still can't really put a handle on what it does for me...if anything at all. The one that was complexed with cyclodextrin, and also contained ecdysterone complexed with cyclodextrin, seemed to give me the most notable affects which was an increase in muscle fullness and people gave me more compliments than usual because of this. The others have been rather forgettable, I do recall liking Androcrine, I can't exactly remember why though...haha!

Essentially, laxogenin is probably one of my last choices of the natty products. This is probably not what you want to invest in if you are on a tight budget.
If laxo is one of your last choices regarding natty products what are some of your top choices?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We will be releasing the highest dosed laxogenin supplement next month with other synergistic ingredients

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Olympus Labs Going to need to pick up extra hours, all these upcoming releases by you guys are going to have me broke before Christmas. Excited to hear releases of laxogenin (strength unleashed was great product you released was amazing for joints and felt fuller all day) ,protein bars tr1umph in upcoming months

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I think it should be a sublingual or maybe it's just not effective in older populations like the original research suggests (anyone over about 14).

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can’t say anything bad about it .. I’m just a non responder

Tried 100mg td w/ 50-100mg oral didn’t notice anything

troybrown

troybrown

Awards
ive now ran 3 bottles at 300mg a day..and i love it. didnt make me huuuugggeee. but i have made some impressive steps towards my goals... it will be added into my daily circle.

lanky

Awards
I have ran transdermal from OL when it first came out, iron legions version in salvo, gun show supplements version, BPS BRAWN, and currently prrimeval labs primavar. I did run it from another company but forgot the name.. I have gone as high as 900mg a day range with BPS brawn. the only company that did not have any effect was gun show supplements. the most potent version was from BPS even at lover dosages. usually it seems to kick in in about the 3rd week with some small but noticeable strength gains but no real mass. the only side effects I noticed were headaches and some dizziness especially when I move my head quick or bend over and stand back up

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
iconogenin gets nice reviews

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I truly think it depends on age and a lot of other factors. I never did well with it, but many people have lots of success.
I would agree with this. I did better with transdermal, but did not get much from it as some do.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How long does a bottle last?
at 4 pumps daily it lasted right around 5 weeks, maybe a little more but 5 weeks easy.

I think 4 pumps is a good dose to see decent results but some might need more...at 6 pumps daily it should last really close to a month[4 weeks]

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How long does a bottle last?
The bottles clear and it has numbers at the bottom of the bottle starting at 120 so you can actually see whats left in the tube. At 4-5 pumps a day it should last around a month. One of the best TD pumps and by far the best laxo product I've used to date.