Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The bottles clear and it has numbers at the bottom of the bottle starting at 120 so you can actually whats left in the tube. at 4-5 pumps a day should last around a month. One of the best TD pumps and by far the best laxo product I've used to date.
ICONOGENIN...right wesb2387?

jlift91

Awards
Been a while since anybody has posted on this thread, but curious if anybody experienced any sort of shut down due to taking Laxogenin? I read on another thread that a guy experienced shut down, but he also said that it could be because the product he was using was dodgy. Laxogenin is not supposed to shut you down according to the information out there on it. However, does anybody have any anecdotal evidence to the contrary? I am thinking of running High Tech Laxogenin, taking bloods before and after to see the affect, if any, that is has on my hormonal profile.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Been a while since anybody has posted on this thread, but curious if anybody experienced any sort of shut down due to taking Laxogenin? I read on another thread that a guy experienced shut down, but he also said that it could be because the product he was using was dodgy. Laxogenin is not supposed to shut you down according to the information out there on it. However, does anybody have any anecdotal evidence to the contrary? I am thinking of running High Tech Laxogenin, taking bloods before and after to see the affect, if any, that is has on my hormonal profile.
Not likely to have much effect, but it is, hypothetically, possible. One possible mechanism that laxogenin and other ecdysteroids use is a subtype of estrogen receptor. That would help satellite cell recruitment. If it is working on estrogen receptors, it could cause some kind of feedback, but I haven’t heard of that happening.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you try the Laogenin from Hi Tech keep us posted on whether it's effective for you or not
I've seen it on a buy one get one deal but on Laxo it's either a hit :) or miss :( on effects so
keep your protein and training on point to see if it works for you.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not likely to have much effect, but it is, hypothetically, possible. One possible mechanism that laxogenin and other ecdysteroids use is a subtype of estrogen receptor. That would help satellite cell recruitment. If it is working on estrogen receptors, it could cause some kind of feedback, but I haven’t heard of that happening.
463DDEB9-8311-4FE8-8D21-50D6EA8837F2.gif

jlift91

Awards
Ok interesting and mildly concerning. I have 4 years experience with gear, but my days with gear are long behind me now (7 years since I came off) and my testosterone is normal for a guy in his 30s (just had full hormonal bloods taken a couple weeks ago). Ideally want to avoid a shutdown scenario 😂, the misses would be less than happy if the lil lads went dormant.

If you try the Laogenin from Hi Tech keep us posted on whether it's effective for you or not
I've seen it on a buy one get one deal but on Laxo it's either a hit :) or miss :( on effects so
keep your protein and training on point to see if it works for you.
I will mate. My training and nutrition are already on point, so it will be very easy to notice any gain out of the ordinary. I will get bloods done in a month. Am also keeping an eye out for any shrinkage downstairs.

My guess would be that anybody who experienced shut down from taking Laxogenin wasn't actually just taking Laxogenin. There must have been something else in their supplement. But we shall see, bloods reveal all!!

Would be interested to hear from somebody who has experience with High Tech Laxogenin 100...

Last edited:

zendog

Awards
I ran epi/lax product with my usual try after a cycle last year. Only other addition was upping mk from 10 to 20 mg. I didn't lose any weight from cycle during the one month epi/lax period.

zendog

Awards
I ran epi/lax product with my usual trt after a cycle last year. Only other addition was upping mk from 10 to 20 mg. I didn't lose any weight from cycle during the one month epi/lax period.

jlift91

Awards
I ran epi/lax product with my usual try after a cycle last year. Only other addition was upping mk from 10 to 20 mg. I didn't lose any weight from cycle during the one month epi/lax period.
Thats awesome, did you take bloods after or during your lax cycle to see how it affected your hormonal profile?

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ok interesting and mildly concerning. I have 4 years experience with gear, but my days with gear are long behind me now (7 years since I came off) and my testosterone is normal for a guy in his 30s (just had full hormonal bloods taken a couple weeks ago). Ideally want to avoid a shutdown scenario , the misses would be less than happy if the lil lads went dormant.

I will mate. My training and nutrition are already on point, so it will be very easy to notice any gain out of the ordinary. I will get bloods done in a month. Am also keeping an eye out for any shrinkage downstairs.

My guess would be that anybody who experienced shut down from taking Laxogenin wasn't actually just taking Laxogenin. There must have been something else in their supplement. But we shall see, bloods reveal all!!

Would be interested to hear from somebody who has experience with High Tech Laxogenin 100...
I respond well to laxogenin but got nothing out of the hi tech laxo whe I ran 2 bottles. I've always thought hi tech was a sus company. I wouldn't touch anything made by them.

Iconogenin is the product you want if you're looking to try laxo.

I've never experienced any shutdown from a laxogenin supplement.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I respond well to laxogenin but got nothing out of the hi tech laxo whe I ran 2 bottles. I've always thought hi tech was a sus company. I wouldn't touch anything made by them.

Personally, I have never heard anything about shut down with laxo. If there is then I would question the brand you’re using.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

there are certain ingredients that are significantly better when used transdermally.

i believe that laxogenin is one of them.

save 20% off at iconic formulations.

jlift91

Awards

Yea bro, this is my feeling towards them. The amount of legal drama surrounding them makes them very questionable.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea bro, this is my feeling towards them. The amount of legal drama surrounding them makes them very questionable.
The legal drama if I'm not mistaken was the DMAA which they were fighting in court claiming that what
they used was a natural derived form of it. They actually went up against the FDA in court where no
one else would. I don't think that makes them a questionable company. When it comes to their Laxogenin
there are a lot of reviews on it and most have say they have a decent product and of course some got
nothing from it which is the case with these types of supplements. Some people see benefits from it
and some don't so I guess the only way to find out is to try a jar which I plan on doing.

jlift91

Awards
The legal drama if I'm not mistaken was the DMAA which they were fighting in court claiming that what
they used was a natural derived form of it. They actually went up against the FDA in court where no
one else would. I don't think that makes them a questionable company. When it comes to their Laxogenin
there are a lot of reviews on it and most have say they have a decent product and of course some got
nothing from it which is the case with these types of supplements. Some people see benefits from it
and some don't so I guess the only way to find out is to try a jar which I plan on doing.
It is more that is shows a willingness to bend the rules and that mentality which could carry over to its products. Of course, I could be mistaken, the only way to know for sure would be to test it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
there are certain ingredients that are significantly better when used transdermally.

i believe that laxogenin is one of them.

save 20% off at iconic formulations.
iconic halloween sale is up...save 30% site wide...code HALLOLEAN

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It is more that is shows a willingness to bend the rules and that mentality which could carry over to its products. Of course, I could be mistaken, the only way to know for sure would be to test it.
They are pharmaceutical contract manufacturer as well. They are held to extremely high standards and doubt they would risk losing that. Also, they have to be buttoned up because the FDA harass the hell out of them always looking for an excuse to take them down after all their court battles. Probably the most likely company to have what’s listed actually be in the bottle. I’ve been to their facility and it’s a pretty enormous operation

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
it would possibly work if any of the products were actually laxo- some recent studies showed that most were bunk despite claimed lab testing, coa, quality control etc.- simply bought from china and you get what you got sort of thing- stick with quinoa and spinach and mustard

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They are pharmaceutical contract manufacturer as well. They are held to extremely high standards and doubt they would risk losing that. Also, they have to be buttoned up because the FDA harass the hell out of them always looking for an excuse to take them down after all their court battles. Probably the most likely company to have what’s listed actually be in the bottle. I’ve been to their facility and it’s a pretty enormous operation
back when i was in the navy stationed in norfolk a bunch of us would go to busch gardens amusement park in williamsburg. we could ride the monorail over to the brewery and get free beer along with a tour--trust me we only saw what they wanted us to see :)

being in facility is a far cry from seeing everything that goes on there...just sayin

jlift91

Awards
back when i was in the navy stationed in norfolk a bunch of us would go to busch gardens amusement park in williamsburg. we could ride the monorail over to the brewery and get free beer along with a tour--trust me we only saw what they wanted us to see :)

being in facility is a far cry from seeing everything that goes on there...just sayin
Haha totally man. The attitude of the CEO permeates throughout a company.