KLEEN'S Corner - Where the Cool Kidz Kick It!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I saw whiskey being discussed.
In.

Lol
I definitely prefer Canadian whiskeys over most of the mainstream but grew up as my father's son with a large selection of Irish whiskeys.
Redbreast is/was my standard

Then there is my wife, who can't stand any quality blend but loves and always sticks to Canadian Club original lol

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I saw whiskey being discussed. In. Lol I definitely prefer Canadian whiskeys over most of the mainstream but grew up as my father's son with a large selection of Irish whiskeys. Redbreast is/was my standard Then there is my wife, who can't stand any quality blend but loves and always sticks to Canadian Club original lol
My best friend and I all through highschool used to steal his dad's Canadian club all the time!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I am a Canadian Whiskey guy more than Bourbon. Howevr Knob Creek is a very nice bourbon. Crown is and was my first love regarding alcohol. Will always hold a place for me. I really enjoy this Canadian Whiskey though, it is aged in a maple barrel and tastes great with just a hint of maple. Not like the Crown maple that stuff is disgusting it is more like a schnapps than whiskey basically tastes like someone pourded maple syrup into Crown. Not okay. If you havent tried this one and like Canadian Whiskey it is very good.
I'll have to give that a try, thanks man!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice... these are Rye Whiskey right? Crown, Weisers are both great.. I've noticed Collingwood in the liqour store - neat bottle too
I think so on the rye, and you should give it a try. It is not sweet at all just a hint of maple wood flavor in a nice smooth whiskey.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think so on the rye, and you should give it a try. It is not sweet at all just a hint of maple wood flavor in a nice smooth whiskey.
Will do... thanks! (would have normally just hit 'thanks' but well ya)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rye whiskey makes you want to fight though... Try sitting in your house and polish off a bottle of CC and then go out and try not to get into a fight.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rye whiskey makes you want to fight though... Try sitting in your house and polish off a bottle of CC and then go out and try not to get into a fight.
'Tis funny how most guys balls grow when they drink rye.. lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Aggressive situations make me want to fight. More to the point others being aggressive towards me or ANYONE I care about. However, I polish off a bottle of any form of alcohol it doubles the chance of me acting on the desire. Not specific to any one type of alcohol for me. A 5th of any liquor would have me belligerent enough to start a fight with the side walk for tripping me.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aggressive situations make me want to fight. More to the point others being aggressive towards me or ANYONE I care about. However, I polish off a bottle of any form of alcohol it doubles the chance of me acting on the desire. Not specific to any one type of alcohol for me. A 5th of any liquor would have me belligerent enough to start a fight with the side walk for tripping me.
Note to self. Leave wine at home tomorrow.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Note to self. Leave wine at home tomorrow.
I am pretty sure the wine would be okay. LOL Shoot the last time I really tied one on was 2-3 years ago.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am like a Native on the warpath on rye but rum always had me melow. You might be drinking a better class of rye though might make a difference. Also when I drank it tended to be over 2/5ths :) That's why I don't drink anymore. lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just before they get smashed by the sober guy....that would be me;)
I won almost all my fights the first few years of drinking. It wasn't till my liver started to go and I couldn't hold my drink did I start losing all the time. It's true though no drinking and the fighting stopped lol

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear you're healing brother. Caught the sciatic nerve mention. Make sure the wallet is removed from the back pants pocket and moved to front. This will help take pressure off that nerve.