KLEEN - STRONG BODY STRONG MIND!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id collapse and die. I second hyde’s statement.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah my wife does not have enough familiarity with skeletal anatomy to be hammering my bones back into place... Hell I wouldn't even know which ones were out of place. I have seen that Chiro doing that it is impressive but I don't know that I would want someone who is not familiar with anatomy moving my bones about. Now if she is just hammering into muscle knots that is another story.
Yes, muscles only and guiding the wife to spots before hammering. I could see it work also on slightly "out of place artifacts" (pun intended). The shock waves could make things snap in place again. It only LOOKS brutal, believe me, it isn't.

27 sets in under 30 min! WTH? Once I'm healed I gonna try it!

Hehehe! Like that:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pretty impressive
Thanks!
Id collapse and die. I second hyde’s statement.
Yeah it is brutal!!!
Yes, muscles only and guiding the wife to spots before hammering. I could see it work also on slightly "out of place artifacts" (pun intended). The shock waves could make things snap in place again. It only LOOKS brutal, believe me, it isn't.

27 sets in under 30 min! WTH? Once I'm healed I gonna try it!

Hehehe! Like that:

Yeah just make sure you are fully healed. No bullspit it is not for the weak of heart. I would say that it is very safe to assume my heart rate is above 180 from the end of the first set until the end of the workout! I wouldn't dare call you weak of heart, but you better make sure those arteries are ready for the abuse!

Saturday - After the office move I went in to the gym for a Beach Muscle workout. I just wanted to have some fun instead of abusing myself. Although in my masochistic mind the abuse is fun in a way too!!!!

10 minute warm up and 9 total sets of rotator cuff work...

Hoist Isolateral Incline Press Machine (
1 arm with body diagonal in seat to hit clavicular head of pecs) - 90x10 x 4 sets
DB Side Raises (full ROM) 35x10, 35x10, 35x10

Super Set 1 - 4 rounds
DB Side Raises ( Bottom end partials )
- 20 x done to failure
Rear Delt Swings - 20 x done to failure

Super Set 2 = 4 rounds
DB Hammer Curl
s - 27.5 x @ RPE9, and Failure on last set
Rope Triceps Extensions - 40 x @ RPE9, and failure on last set

Machine Complex 1 = 4 rounds
Machine Triceps Extension
- 30kg x @ RPE9, & RPE10 on last set
Machine Preacher Curl - 25kg x @ RPE9 and RPE10 on last set
Machine Side Raises 25kg x RPE9 and RPE10 on last set

Super Set 4 = 4 rounds
Machine Flies
@ RPE8, and RPE9 on last set
Rear Delt Machine Flies - failure down to partials all sets

WALKED OUT SWOLE UP!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This mornings lift

Warm Up 10 minutes on Lateral Elliptical, 9 total sets of rotator cuff work

Dumbbell Conditioning Giant Set
- The goal is 20 reps of each exercise in succession, completing 3 rounds with as little rest as possible to get through quickly. The weights are low but this is more of a conditioning workout plus I will be trying to increase the weight every repeated workout to stay with the progressive overload principle.

Had to go to restroom, was smart and went before starting the Giant Set this time!!!

Start 5:32 AM

Squats - 30
Incline Bench Press - 30
Front Squats - 30
Bent Over Row (arms close to sides) 30
Romanian Dead Lifts - 30
Military Press - 15
Step Ups - 15
DB Side Raises - 15
Bench Dips - BW

Finish 5:57 AM 27 sets in 25 minutes + 1 minute from last time but 5lb increase on large movements!

Man this one was friggin hard!!! I was having hell getting it done... Dripping sweat, during my bent over rows it pretty much poured off of my head... Gasping for air I must have sounded like a freight train to anyone without headphones in. Basically felt like a 25 minute sprint with a few short breaks... I swear I wanted to quit a couple times... Wanted to make some excuse to give up... The inner warrior in me talked myself out of it and I just pushed harder instead!!!

Holding the dumbbells is getting to be a major challenge. I think I will be using some figure 8 straps soon on my 2nd and 3rd sets. I was going to go up to 17.5 on the lighter stuff but luckily they were in use. Not sure how I would have fared with that increase, I was already struggling to hold the 15's during the step ups. They are so brutal... Probably a good idea to go up on those every other repeated lift to adjust and since my maxes on those lifts are far less than the first 5 exercises.

Enjoying this workout in a masochistic way... It is so hard once completed it is such a feeling of accomplishment! Well once I catch my breath and know I am not going to stroke out! :D

Nutrition has been pretty good, Saturday was a bit of a free day. I ate a decent amount of carbs and had 2 cookies! Part of the reason I went to the gym. I wanted to put that to good use with a massive pump.

The office supplied breakfast tacos this morning, I had, they were small... according to MFP should have been 35g carbs, 22g fat, and 20 g protein.

I made a 3200 calorie super meal last night and brought in half of it for 2 of my feedings today.

Total meal
= 2lbs prepackaged sirloin fajita meat, 5 cups rice, 1 orange pepper, 2 jalapenos, 4 cups mixed greens, 1 tomato, crushed red pepper, salt and lemon pepper to taste...

I finished half of what I brought in a little bit ago and topped that off with "dessert" 1 cup mixed frozen blueberries and cherries nuked with some stevia to sweeten a bit.

I will eat the rest of it when I get back from physical therapy this afternoon, and fill in my macros with dinner.

Tomorrow will be lower carbs, I have already prepped a "super meal" for that as well.

I feel like I am looking better, no abs yet but I think I am closer and waste seems to be getting a little smaller. I am definitely putting in the work!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Damn nice! Love the way you layout your logs and stuff. Lot to learn from you in that regard

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn nice! Love the way you layout your logs and stuff. Lot to learn from you in that regard
Thanks Brother! I like a good format and enough info that I can look back and see what I my experience was not just guess what I was thinking or what something felt like. I had been lazy about it for a while so you showed up at the right time for my log to actually have interesting things going on in it.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Killing it as always Kleen!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Killing it as always Kleen!!
Thanks
The Weight Assassin !!
I love it!
Formatting is over rated :p

I like to post my sets and reps in the middle of sentences. Makes the log more fun.. similar to hide and seek.
LOL
You mean hide & ignore?
LOL
Hyde and ignore
I thought the same thing.
hyde the pickle?
Haha
LOL

Okay so I responded to this yesterday on my phone and it disappeared when I tried to post it... Ugh!

I did not workout yesterday, I did an up hill walk/run session on the treadmill Tuesday night while my rotator cuff was still sore from needling and didn't consider the impact the deceleration and stabilization from running would have on my already sore shoulder. I found out after lying down for about 20 minutes. My external rotators all started aching and gradually got worse throughout the night. I didn't get any sleep and when I got up to go get my first 800mgs of ibuprofen I found out how bad it hurt to breathe... Lets just say that it took my breathe away. Took another 800mg dose and a muscle relaxer to get that to go away so that I was able to breathe without pain. So obviously I didn't workout in the morning. PT was just heat, massage and light stretching then more ice.

Cardio Session from Tuesday - 35 minutes walk 2.8mph @ 7 incline, run 5.5mph @ 13 incline 488 calories

Ab Super Set 6 rounds
Crunches while pulling navel to spine (various leg positions) until burning good and hard to do
Lying Vacuums 30-45 seconds

About to go do some more cardio but just walking on treadmill and or recumbent bike. Then some more core of some sort. Probably Pallof Press and either ab rollouts of TRX fallouts

I plan to try the dumbbell workout in the morning again as long as my shoulder feels okay.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What strengthening exercises do you do for your shoulders?

What about stretching?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I did 35 minutes + cool down on the bike then did all of my shoulder exercises and stretches.

What strengthening exercises do you do for your shoulders?

What about stretching?
We do a lot of different exercises and stretches in PT but this is my daily homework stuff. 3x15 on all of the exercses and 3 x 30-60 on all of the stretches.

2 hand Banded external rotation

Single Arm Banded external shoulder rotation with towel

Single Arm Banded external shoulder rotation with towel

The stretches are the common upper trap stretch
the next one is the same thing but you turn your head all the way to the opposite shoulder that you are stretching before pulling the head down,
cross body shoulder stretch

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't have a for sure on my calories today other than to say they were under 2200 over 3 meals with a decent amount of plain greek yogurt in the first and last meals of the day. Protein was around 170 if my estimations are right.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Feeling like a Bad Ass this morning after my workout!!!!

Warm Up 10 minutes HIIT on Lateral Trainer
9 total sets of rotator cuff work

- The goal is 20 reps of each exercise in succession, completing 3 rounds with as little rest as possible to get through quickly. The weights are low but this is more of a conditioning workout plus I will be trying to increase the weight every repeated workout to stay with the progressive overload principle.

Start 5:22 AM

Dead Lifts - 30
Flat Bench - 30
Squats - 30
Bent Over Rows Pulled Wide - 30
Romanian Dead Lifts - 30
Shrugs - 30
Arnold Press - 15
Lunges -15
Hammer Curls - 15

End 5:43 AM - 27 sets in 21 minutes!!!

I went up 5 lbs on the larger exercises just like with the other workout and BAM knocked 2 minutes off of my time. Work capacity is improving QUICKLY!!! Not tracking seconds here so times could really be just under a minute off but who cares!!! I was determined not to have my time go backwards here and went to town! I did change from supinating curls to hammer curls but that is not going to save me any time. I just want to thicken my arms / push out my biceps so hammers are going to be my go to when I am not doing multiple variations of curls. I already have good peaks on my biceps. I am contemplating a bigger jump to 40 on my next workout but will probably play it safe and just progress as planned. More small jumps equal more opportunities for growth and allow more time for healing. I think a few days rest and some more cardio in between probably helped out with me getting the time down on this too.

I will probably do another pump or occlusion based workout on the weekend to keep my shoulders, arms and legs growing where I want them. Considering doing a Classic Physique show later next year if I don't end up needing surgery and am able to have a productive year. I have decided that I will end up doing some more anabolics, but waiting to get an MRI if the Doc sees fit first. I had a buddy hit me up and offer me a ridiculous deal on 3 bottles of SD, 10 EPI, and 3 Furaza from LGI. I love LGI and so I picked them up and shared the deal with a couple of my buddies but kept the SD and Furaza to myself!!! I am thinking I might run the furaza, and maybe 10mg of SD the last 3-4 weeks of the year if I need some assistance in hitting my goal of having the abs by then.

I have a decent amount of extra EPI so will more than likely end up selling it off for pretty cheap.

Post workout meal

I will more than likely repeat this meal or will have some turkey chili with rice for lunch. Not sure yet. Wanting calories today between 2600-2800 with 200-225 protein, 275-300 carbs and fats around 80.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's a BIG Meal !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Add in some wall slides, those helped my shoulder a **** ton. That and stretching my Lats and chest out.
Yeah I forgot all about the wall slides they are pretty helpful.
That's a BIG Meal !!
Not as big as it looks, but I am doing 3 square meals a day so they are going to have plenty of calories.

My second meal was turkey chili with about 8 oz worth of turkey mixed with 2 cups of rice. So that one was 56p, 26f, and 120c for a total of 938. Leaving me a good 800-1000 for my dinner.

Oh yeah, I weighed myself before my lift and was 203.6 so 4.4 lbs lost so far.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah I forgot all about the wall slides they are pretty helpful.
Not as big as it looks, but I am doing 3 square meals a day so they are going to have plenty of calories.

My second meal was turkey chili with about 8 oz worth of turkey mixed with 2 cups of rice. So that one was 56p, 26f, and 120c for a total of 938. Leaving me a good 800-1000 for my dinner.

Oh yeah, I weighed myself before my lift and was 203.6 so 4.4 lbs lost so far.
I split mine into 5 so I think that is way it looks big to me ??

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I split mine into 5 so I think that is way it looks big to me ??
I can totally see that.

I went in Saturday and did a pump / hypertrophy session and was still sore this morning. With that and Thanksgiving being this week I decided to just do cardio this morning and hit the weight workout tomorrow and Thursday to give my TG meal somewhere to land.

Speaking of... Glad I checked the forecast before going out to buy a fryer for my turkeys... Looks like I will be smoking the turkeys this year... Supposed to be a 50% chance of rain on Thursday and as much as I would like to fry turkeys this year I ain't even trying to have rain drops get into that fryer oil!!!!

This mornings workout was simple
45 minutes on treadmill @6 incline and 3.2 MPH + 5 minute cool down = 400ish calories... forgot to enter my weight and so it figured them off the standard 150lbs.
Rotator Cuff exercises
Rebounding Slam Ball Slams = 3 sets of 20
figured I would give my abs some explosive work today...

Calories have been in check the entire weekend @ 2200-2500

I made some Jalfrezi Coconut Curry with 26 oz of 90/10 beef various peppers and 2 cups of rice and then split it into 4 servings. and brought 2 in for todays feeding. Macros 42p, 25f, 34c = 543 calories.

Breakfast was 2 scoops whey, 2tbls PB, and 1.5 cups of mixed frozen cherry/blueberry/spinach mix.

Fats will be a little higher and a little carbs lower today.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well scratch that the wife said to go ahead and get the fryer, we can use it for Christmas or crab or crawfish boils. So not gonna argue with that and if not raining Thursday I will go ahead and fry the turkeys... :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Smoked Turkey Sounds Good !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Smoked Turkey Sounds Good !!
I love smoked turkey too, just a good bit more work required. I have been wanting something to occasionally do crab legs or maybe even some crawfish in so the fryer will work nicely for that.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love smoked turkey too, just a good bit more work required. I have been wanting something to occasionally do crab legs or maybe even some crawfish in so the fryer will work nicely for that.
I gave my smoker away, I was to lazy to use it !!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Buddy had a Friendsgiving for us this weekend - used his new smokers on the turkey and a ham. Out of this world good!!!

Your meals are sounding legit; keep staying in the groove and you will have great abs come Christmas!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I gave my smoker away, I was to lazy to use it !!!
Just please tell me it was electric or not one of the thick metal ones....
If I could downvote this I would
Such a good piece of equipment
Yeah a good one is hard to beat!!! Nicer when you have a friend to hang out with while smoking too!
Buddy had a Friendsgiving for us this weekend - used his new smokers on the turkey and a ham. Out of this world good!!!

Your meals are sounding legit; keep staying in the groove and you will have great abs come Christmas!!!
Nice!!! Thanks! I am gonna have some extra calories for tonight's meals. My PT was earlier and took longer so I only got one of those Coconut curry meals in today and then a serving of turkey pepperoni. So I have an extra 500 calories to play with tonight. I Depending on what is for dinner I might precarb for tomorrow's lift but either way I intend to keep it beneficial to my plan!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not sure I got all my calories in last night. I think I had about 250 left over. I did get in some extra carbs and drop fat down a little to fuel up for this mornings workout and boy did I need it!!!

Today's Training

Warm Up 10 minutes on Lateral Elliptical, 9 total sets of rotator cuff work

Had to go to restroom, was smart and went before starting the Giant Set this time!!!

Start 5:21 AM

Squats - 35
Incline Bench Press - 35
Front Squats - 35 -
3rd set had to switch to regular squats after 13th rep
Bent Over Row (arms close to sides) 35
Romanian Dead Lifts - 35
Military Press - 20
Step Ups - 20
DB Side Raises - 20
Bench Dips - BW+20

5:57AM : Up 5 on both the sets of dumbbells this time... 36 minutes!!! HOLY CRAP!!!!!!

Well this one was the most brutal and as you can tell by the 11 minute time increase...
I wanted to go up to 17.5 on the smaller stuff for the last 2 workouts but only 15's were available. Well again today that was the case but things had gotten to easy so I had to decide whether to man up and go with the 20's or stay stagnant on those lifts... I CHOSE TO MAN UP!!!

I knew that this was going to make things extremely challenging on me because everything here builds on everything else. Shoulders end up toasty so incline bench gets hard, and as I found out it became pretty much impossible to hold the 35lb DB's in the front rack position after 2x20x20 on shoulder press and DB Side Raises and 3x35x20 on incline bench. Once I legitimately could not hold the DB's in position to safely perform the Front Squats I finished them off with regular DB Squats. It was disheartening but I had rest paused twice to get to 13 and then rest paused again and when i racked for 14 I just couldn't hold them stable. Step Ups were just a test of will go keep going without stopping on the last set...

I ended up rest pausing multiple times during the workout and took 5-15 second rest periods a few times in between exercises. I also used my figure 8 straps and found that they were very beneficial during sets but a real pain in the ass to strap up and especially remove when trying to switch out the DB's.

I will stay at this weight and work to get the time under 35 and also finish the front squats.

Post workout was a mix of 2 left over meat sources 3oz lean sirloin steak, 7 oz 93/7 ground turkey, 2 cups of rice, 1 jalapeno, 1/2 large red pepperand Tony Chacheries.

Here is a pic montage of me @ 203.3 from yesterday morning.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What’s the hormonal regiment look like at this time? I can’t even remember what TRT dose is.

Looking pretty good already. It’s probably the sweet beard tho

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What’s the hormonal regiment look like at this time? I can’t even remember what TRT dose is.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Holy **** the Traps on you. Fucking insane. Just jizzed in my pants.
LMAO!
You are getting a little to excited I think, however they are impressive !!
Haha, well if it is what he is into... more power to him... I just hope he had a napkin in his pocket...

Thanks!

Thanks! TRT right now is still at 150 a week. I was using some formestane to combat estrogen a little but stopped because I am going to go do blood work next week to get on the pellets and want to make sure that estro is where ever it normally is so they can get my TRT stuff perfect and give me something for estro if they think I should have it. My current doc doing it is a GP and never wanted to give me an AI even though I stayed around 43 she said my other number they look at, whatever that is was in range. This guy wants to optimize my TRT experience, and said they will want me around 800-900 most of the time as long as not experiencing any negative sides. So hoping that goes well.

I do have a cycle planned but I am going back to my ortho Monday to see if he can get me an MRI. I haven't really seen much improvement from PT other than releasing some of the tension in my traps but my lower trap / external rotators are not really improving much so I want an MRI to see if there is a tear. If so I want it fixed ASAP before the end of the year while my max out of pocket is met. If no tear then I will be doing low dose SD or MSten for a little bit just working around the things that trigger the issues.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You are making that little 150mg of test look good man! All the intelligent diet and movement is doing you right.

I always was under the impression pellets are kinda hit or miss as far as test levels, and cause a lot more aromatization - do you think that could be the case, or does this doc usually prefer them?

Also, do you have to go in for your current shots or is it self-administered?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It is self administered and I end up stockpiling a bit of test. I get 15ml of 200 per 3 months and am supposed to toss out whatever is left basically 2ml every 28 days but I know better than thinking it goes bad that quickly. LOL So I end up with 6ml left over every 3 months and pay $30 for that.

Good point on that I had heard the same thing but forgot about it. However, this guy believes in them obviously. My wife is going in for some so they can give her an estrogen / test mix since she does not have ovaries. While I was there with her he mentioned the pellets for me but I don't really mind my shots. Just would like for my doc to call me in some aromasin. I guess for as little as I would need I could just buy it from a research place and stock pile the pharma test for lower dose cycles. Now that I think about that, I don't think I will do the pellets.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Finaplex for humans ............. I like it !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Finaplex for humans ............. I like it !!
When i was young and wanting to try gear I had a guy try to sell me the pellets and tell me how to dissolve them and inject. I didn't even know what Tren was and am thankful that was not my first cycle!!! Holy Crap can you imagine that being the first thing I tried with no cycle support, no AI or SERM. Just me wide awake sweating at night while lactating thinking I must be about to die because the internet had not been around to tell me those were normal side effects...
Looking good brother.
Thanks Stud!
Looking jacked Kleen.
Much Appreciated!

I am having a low carb day today, couldn't sleep last night so I slept in and didn't get my cardio in. Last night I cooked up 2.5lbs of 93/7 ground turkey and made extra spicy Tikka Masalla with a red and orange pepper, 2 jalapenos, and 2 tomatoes then split it into 5 servings with 8oz worth of the ground turkey in each. Will have 2 of those here at work today, and also a half of a fresh red pepper with salt because I have them and just love peppers!!! I will also have a salad here with my second meal.

I ended up getting my turkey fryer last night since the rain chances dropped down to 20% and am making 2 turkeys and a ham. I am making one of them cajun style but will be upping the spice level to "Phuck Me, WHY????" status. Planning to cut and slowly boil down a Carolina Reaper, habaneros and a couple jalapenos until I have about 4oz of water then strain it and put the water into my Tony's creole injection mix. Yeah Buddy! Already warned the guests that only one turkey was for general consumption and the second was only for those who like food that makes you sweat!!!! I plan to save half of that one automatically in my food saver and will let everyone know they can't take any of the leftovers from that!!! Might make some turkey gravy from a packet with some of the water as well just to see how it tastes... :)

Tomorrow I plan on lifting will probably do so just before cooking the turkeys or right after while i let them rest and then get into the food! Not sure if I will do the conditioning workout or just do some fun lifting. We will see.

I am not sure if I will be on tomorrow or the rest of the weekend for that matter. So if not I want to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am making one of them cajun style but will be upping the spice level to "Phuck Me, WHY????" status. Planning to cut and slowly boil down a Carolina Reaper, habaneros and a couple jalapenos until I have about 4oz of water then strain it and put the water into my Tony's creole injection mix. Yeah Buddy! Already warned the guests that only one turkey was for general consumption and the second was only for those who like food that makes you sweat!!!!
You’re a fucked up individual, I can tell just based on that paragraph. Still love you though

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wide awake, sweating and lactating, thinking I’m about to die

Happy Thanksgiving!
:)
You’re a fucked up individual, I can tell just based on that paragraph. Still love you though
And you know this!!!! MANNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I boiled the peppers down tonight. Had me coughing and nose running. My daughter walked in and immediately covered her eyes and nose after choking a little. I took a nice little sip of the water and it was very spicy but didn't hurt me... Then again I ate 1/3 of a habanero before I put the rest in the water so I might have burned my tastebuds out to the heat. Had a nice sweat going and lips burned a bit afterward so I think it will be just right. I saved a little for making gravy which I intend to cut up a jalapeno in and will add some cayenne tomorrow and heat back up to dissolve a bit more before injecting. I decided to make some salsa with the peppers so I blended them with 5 campari tomatoes (small on the vine tomatoes) some tonys, garlic and lime juice... it wasn't hot enough so i added an extra jalapeno and now it is just right. My son is bringing me some chips to snack on it with. :) Pretty excited about cooking tomorrow. My birds are brining and things are looking solid!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like the spicy turkey idea. Love left overs !!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Beard is looking yoked too. My heart rate goes into fat burning zone reading your workouts.. so thanks.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like the spicy turkey idea. Love left overs !!
Yeah it came out amazing!!! Honestly it was the best turkey I have had. Everyone who tried it said the same thing! It did not end up being too spicy at all but was down right amazing!!! Thanks goodness too because i got myself quite a burn from the oil while making it. Well the first turkey I made anyway... I took special care to put the bird in nice and slow and everything went well. Then some of the injection pockets started to come out and started spitting the oil out of the opening of the turkey and directing it over the side of the pot. I had already taken my gloves off since I had already got the turkey in the oil and things had calmed down. Now all the sudden I have a bunch of oil running down the side of the pot toward the fire and had to stop it before it caught fire. As I reached down to wipe it off the side with a towel another pocket of injection squirted out of the bird and shot oil right over the towel and onto my hand... FUN STUFF!!!

This is what it looks like today...

I made a ridiculous casserole dish last night and ate a good bit of it but am going lower carb now at least for a little bit to catch up some ground on my goal of abs...
Beard is looking yoked too. My heart rate goes into fat burning zone reading your workouts.. so thanks.
Haha! Thanks! It's my Santa beard for my daughter. She requests every year. I have done it the last 2, well 3 including this one. However my wife is not a beard lover and asked me when will I get an anniversary with out a beard again? It is on December 15th. So I had to break it to my daughter that she was going to have to go to an every other year scenario...

Yeah those workouts are beasts!!! I started to do it again this morning but my right shoulder was bitching about stabilizing the dumbbells. So I did a machine based workout followed by cardio. I think I am going to do a split for a little bit. Well we shall see what happens... I have to get an MRI on my shoulder this Thursday. It has not really responded to well to the Physical Therapy as of yet. The PT didn't really seem to think that it would considering how long it had already been and that I spent a few months not working out and it didn't heal during that time. At this point it feels as though PT is aggravating it more than helping so kind of expecting to hear I need surgery. I hope to still be able to get my lean on but if I am down for a week for the surgery I have a feeling I may not make my goal of getting abs by Jan 1st.

This morning's workout:

10 minute warm up Octane Lateral Elliptical - 92 calories
First 4 exercises of DB Giant Set workout all at 35x20
Dead lifts, Flat bench, Squats, Bent Over Rows - Bench and Rows both did not feel great on my shoulder so I decided to abort the DB workout.

Super Set No rest - Hoist Roc-It machines use about 40% of body weight as part of the resistance only showing additional weight added on those sets

Hoist Roc-It Decline CHest Press = +90 x20, +140 x20, +160x15, +160x12
Hoist Roc It Supported Row = +90 x20, 30-40% BW+140 x20, 30-40% BW+160x12, 30-40% BW+160x8

Super Set 2 No Rest
Arnold Press 50x12, 50x12, 50x9
Hoist Roc-It Lat Pulldowns - +90 x12, +110x12, +110x9

Treadmill - 35 minutes @ various inclines 323 calories

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote