Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks @Rocket3015 I just want to lean up enough to get the fat under the chest back down at a minimum, but once I get going I may get the fever and want to cut up like you do! You set a pretty high bar!

I need to lose a bit of Body Fat Myself right now.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Europeans are notoriously rude... especially the French. Some mean to be and others it’s just how they talk. Annoying as hell though in such a global time
got nothing to do with 'global time'...the French were rude back in the late 70's too.

btw-good luck chris on chucking the weed. old habits die hard-need to put a stake in em.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How have I missed so much of this - my notifications just come and go. I was just wondering - I wonder how Kleen is doing with being a non-smoker ....glad to see you are killing it even with some stuff being thrown at you.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking pretty solid in my opinion!

I think you should go for it. You talk about it enough that I really think you should chase your goals. Imagine what a 8 week cut could do, maybe some IF. 2 weeks of getting into the diet, perhaps some ephedrine with your coffee, and then 6 weeks using like 10mg Msten (lower appetite, raise nitrogen retention, look juicy).
Thanks! Yeah I feel like I got my size back for the most part and am ready. Plus I need a real goal to sink my teeth into. I am going to get the diet and cardio going first like you mentioned and see what my ortho has to say this Monday. I will probably be getting a shot at the minimum and more than likely scheduled for an MRI. Since we hit the max out of pocket on the insurance I want to get this fixed before the end of the year if surgery is needed. If that is the case I will hold off on any anabolics for sure. If just a shot and some physical therapy needed then I might entertain the idea.
I need to lose a bit of Body Fat Myself right now.
If interested I will start up a challenge as mentioned. Kind of like the on from last year or something.
got nothing to do with 'global time'...the French were rude back in the late 70's too.

btw-good luck chris on chucking the weed. old habits die hard-need to put a stake in em.
Thanks really doing well on that now. Not even thinking about doing it anymore and just using a sublingual CBD tincture on nights I can't wind down. Occasionally hit the vape CBD cartridge but not even daily now just when I am getting too annoyed which is happening far less often.
How have I missed so much of this - my notifications just come and go. I was just wondering - I wonder how Kleen is doing with being a non-smoker ....glad to see you are killing it even with some stuff being thrown at you.
Thanks I am doing good with not smoking as mentioned above. Mind is clearer, wit and mental quickness is returning. Getting more and more motivated to do things I wasn't doing before.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking pretty good, IMO. Probably too late for me to do an unwrap your abs challenge, unfortunately.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking pretty good, IMO. Probably too late for me to do an unwrap your abs challenge, unfortunately.
Yeah they are pretty well unwrapped for you!!!
Anabolics or no, losing weight before surgery always helps the healing process!
Agreed! Plus will help me look and feel better regardless.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Had a good lift this morning, since focusing more on leaning out I just went in and did work. My legs are totaled from the workout on Tuesday, hurts to sit down or stand up, so I did that right.

This morning was a back and chest day, with intentional core work via single side pulling and pressing. I kept the pulling to pressing ratio at a 2.2:1.

Warm Up 5 minutes on total body rower - I love this thing for full body / upper body warm up! I did a circuit of 20 rows, 20 front raise with external rotations, 10 overhead rows to each side and then repeat nonstop for the 5 minutes. You basically leg press away from the platform while rowing body weight as well and can change the angle for higher resistance. Everything was nice and warm!

After that I was doing about 15 seconds rest in between sets on the iso-lateral work. I went up to as heavy as I could allowing reps to drop down into the single digits from 12-15.

8 Sets mixed grip isolateral seated rows - working up to 150lbs
6 sets Iso-lateral Decline Press 4 sets @ 2 plates per side
6 sets mixed grip Iso-Lateral Plate loaded Leverage machine rows with 2 plates
1 Set Pec Deck - 95x25
4 sets Iso-lateral Free Motion Cable Chest press for upper pec
5 sets Iso-lateral Lat Pull Down Pull Down
1 Set Rear Delt Flies 55 x fail

All Iso-lateral work was done without any extra support or holding on to the other side in order to engage the cores anti-rotation stabilization while pulling the navel toward the spine. Should bring the waist line in a good bit.

I plan to go give blood here in a little bit.

Diet Wise I am doing IF since not trying to grow right now. Alternating between, doing a lower carb day and a higher carb day. Not stressing on keto at all just under 150 with higher fats and up to 400 with lower fats. Will cycle it around. I may end up changing it to a static caloric count but for right now I want to cycle and have some days where I get to kill some rice and potatoes!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
10/10 would smash that rower model
Yeah multiple pics of the rower but only one had the built MILF!

Cardio this morning, nothing special, banded glute activation then 40 minutes on the recumbent bike while watching a CEU about hip anatomy for my certification renewal. After that 3 sets to failure on dragon flags then 3 sets of Pallof Presses.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have been hitting it steady and doing some cardio every other day since I started this. I cut calories and carbs back a good bit and increased my vegetable intake.

Friday -
35 minutes on Recumbant Bike

Dragon Flags x4 sets to failure

Pallof Presses x 4 sets

Saturday -
Hit up a shoulder and arm workout supersetting all three exercises and did 3 different complexes.

All sets were 10-25 reps to an RPE8-9
Lever Machine complex 5 rounds
Isolateral Shoulder Press
Preacher Curls
Seated Lever Dip Machine

DB Complex 4 rounds
Heavy DB Partials 55's 20-35 reps
Hammer Curls 20's to fail
Lying L Extension 20's to RPE10

Machine complex x 4
Cable Curls
Rope Extension
Rear Delt Flies

Sunday -
Stairmill
- HIIT 15 minutes
Treadmill - 30 minutes LISS
Total of 417 calories burned.

Plank Complex 3 rounds
60 seconds prone plank, & 30 seconds on each side.

I am off work today I have a repairman coming for the washing machine then in the afternoon I have my ortho appointment. Hoping it is not tear or anything and something soft tissue work and maybe a shot can get me through but we shall see. I don't expect much but an XRay and maybe a shot today. Just getting it started...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Doc says I have a sprained trap muscle and is sending me to therapy at the IronMan Sports Medicine facility. I start Wednesday! Woohoo!!!! Very happy I won't need surgery or they don't think so anyway.

Since trap is the problem avoiding barbell squats and deadlifts for now.

Went with the leverage squat machine and worked my ass off today.

Leverage Squat facing out for quads -
225x20, 315x16, 405x12, 495x7
Leverage Squat Facing In -
585x18, 675x15, 765x12, 855x8

Abductors - 4 sets
Adductors 4 sets

Getting up for cardio in the morning.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Doc says I have a sprained trap muscle and is sending me to therapy at the IronMan Sports Medicine facility. I start Wednesday! Woohoo!!!! Very happy I won't need surgery or they don't think so anyway.

Since trap is the problem avoiding barbell squats and deadlifts for now.

Went with the leverage squat machine and worked my ass off today.

Leverage Squat facing out for quads -
225x20, 315x16, 405x12, 495x7
Leverage Squat Facing In -
585x18, 675x15, 765x12, 855x8

Abductors - 4 sets
Adductors 4 sets

Getting up for cardio in the morning.
sprained trap eh? thats a new one for me ha... how does one even do that???

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
sprained trap eh? thats a new one for me ha... how does one even do that???
I believe doing Power Cleans. Said more of a lower trap sprain but upper trap too, also could be upper Rhomboid. Basically the scapula movers. I think what happened was it was sprained and then I got some trigger points and other niggles that kept it from healing correctly. Money issues from the wife and sons medical kept me from getting ART or anything but now we hit the max out of pocket so it is go time!!!! This place does most things including dry needling so hoping they can get me squared away ASAP. I can't wait to be able to do some horizontal pressing.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Finished up all of my required CEU's to renew my certification tonight. Also really enjoying eating good.

This was my 2nd meal of the day. Turkey spaghetti about 10oz meat and a cup of sauce, no noodles with 12 jumbo olives mixed in plus a side salad with lettuce, spinach, bell peppers, cucumber, 1 small tomato, 2 tbls dressing, 2 oz of cheese and a bottle of Kombucha Tea... YUM!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also, I get that you can technically strain any muscle but it takes some aggressive dick beating to strain a trap! Calm down a little next time, man.
I know man I can get a little buck wild sometimes! :D

I hit up a nice little session this morning. Had to go easy on things and stop as soon as I felt discomfort.

SuperSet Hoist Roc-It machines - these use about 40% of your body weight plus plate loading, I only listed the plate weights.

Hoist Roc-It Decline Press - 90x20, 140x20, 180x20, 180x17, 180x12
Hoist Roc-It Supported Rows - 90x20, 120x20, 230x18, 230x15, 230x12

Lat Pull Downs 120x15, 120x15, 120x7last rep didn't feel right so I called it there.

DB Arnold Press - 47.5x15, 47.5x14, 47.5x12

Rear Delt Swings over incline bench 47.5x35, 40x29, 40x25

Intra nutrition - 50g R1 Whey Blend
This mornings post workout meal - shredded chicken Tikka Masala with jalapenos, green peppers and pico de gallo mixed in with 1.5 cups of rice and half an avocado.

Will have 1 cup of rice with 2nd meal shortly then low carb the rest of the day.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Where you messed up was putting the olives in the turkey instead of that salad! 🤤
Oh they were in both... You haven't ever had olives in spaghetti? It's good stuff plus the sauce was a little on the sweeter side and i wanted to salt it up a bit. As a rule anything that is good on pizza will be good with just about any tomato based food. Let's not try to bring pineapple into this... It has no place on pizza either... :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hit up a high energy lift this morning. Was just trying to work the upper body a bit and burn some energy. Everything was done with minimal rest to accumulate fatigue.

Mid-High Intensity General Warmup
Full body climber 12 minutes
- worked up a sweat

Rotator Cuff work 3 movements totaling 9 sets x 10

Shoulder Press 85lbs x 20-25, 21, 17, 15, 12, 10 - stopped sets when shoulder said stop was about RPE8
Reverse Lunges - 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20

TRX Complex
TRX Pushups
x 15, 15, 10, 10, 10
TRX Recline Rows 15, 15, 10, 10 ,10
Air Squats 15, 15, 15, 15, 15

Had a nice sweat going and heart was racing when it was all said and done. Nothing heavy, more metabolic in nature but definitely hard work.

Going to hang out with some friends and family tonight. Hopefully the wife is up to going, there is a Poison and Van Halen cover band playing at some bar in Kemah that my buddy invited me to go see tonight. His son, sister and their spouses will be there. I got one of my sons to agree to go and waiting to hear back from the other but it should be a fun time regardless. I will limit my drinking to on the rocks or diet options.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I decided to go back to an oldie but goodie, basically a HIIT Session with weights. My conditioning is lacking a little but I managed to knock it out in 25 minutes. Weights were slightly lighter than planned due to all of the DB's being in use and I wasn't willing to try 30's to start. I know I would have fallen over.

Warm Up 12 minutes on bike, 9 total sets of rotator cuff work

Dumbbell Conditioning Giant Set
- The goal is 20 reps of each exercise in succession, completing 3 rounds with as little rest as possible to get through quickly. The weights are low but this is more of a conditioning workout plus I will be trying to increase the weight every repeated workout to stay with the progressive overload principle.

Start 5:20 AM
Dead Lifts - 20
Flat Bench - 20
Squats - 20
Bent Over Rows Pulled Wide - 20
Romanian Dead Lifts - 20
Shrugs - 20
Arnold Press - 12.5
Lunges -12.5
Supinating Curls - 12.5

End 5:45 AM - 27 sets in 25 minutes

I was gasping for air and dripping sweat after this. Everything was at least somewhat challenging on the 2nd set and took fortitude to complete on the 3rd due to fatigue. The Lunges are such a beast @ 20 per side. The accumulative fatigue on this is legit! My legs are always tore up from this one.

Finisher 15 minutes on the Bike - to burn off some of the fat that had been released for energy.

Nutrition -
My intra had 10 grams whey
Will be eating my Morning omelet here shortly
Have 2 servings of Coconut Curry 90/10 ground beef with peppers for my 2 meals later as well as a side salad to get my veggies in.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s a lot of cardio man!
@Hyde I gotta get cut, or at least get those abs... Plus the extra blood flow is good for my injuries and dropping into the squats with the light weight should loosen up my ankle a bit more. I could feel it going into ranges it hadn't with the speed added into the squats. Everything is being done explosively so moving for speed and putting in a lot of effort every rep which should really create some EPOCH. In another couple weeks it will be a lot more like a lifting session as the weights go up and rest will have to go up a bit more.

About to head out to my PT in about 30 minutes. Rotator cuff is getting a little stronger but burns a bit, probably DOMS, I am hoping it is DOMS anyway...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Seems like a great way to start a base safely and help with the diet. Just looks hard!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Seems like a great way to start a base safely and help with the diet. Just looks hard!
Yes Sir, it is down right brutal. It fits the bill for my desire for intensity while giving me some beneficial blood flow and less chance for injury too.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yesterdays nutrition was on point @ 2538 calories with 148g carbs

Today was a cardio day with abs / obliques and my shoulder rehab work afterwards.

Treadmill on interval - 30 minutes - 5 minutes cool down.
1 minute 5mph @ 11 incline, 2 minutes 3mph @ 6 incline - 480 calories

Abs -
30 seconds rest between sets of crunches, done pulling navel to spine to work transverse abdominis
crunches w/ legs held up @ 45 degrees - 4 sets to failure
crunches w/ legs down but pelvis rocked forward -
3 sets to failure

Cable Pallof Presses -
35lbs 4 sets of 15 per side no rest

Super Set
Two arm banded external rotations -
3x15
Back stretches 30 seconds each side x 3

Super Set
Single Arm External rotation with towel under arm -
3x15
Single Arm Internal rotation with towel under arm -
3x15

Trap Stretches 90 seconds per side.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah I got dry needling done at physical therapy yesterday, seems to have relieved some of the tightness in the traps and a couple knots on the outer scapular ridge. Will probably do it a couple more times.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah I got dry needling done at physical therapy yesterday, seems to have relieved some of the tightness in the traps and a couple knots on the outer scapular ridge. Will probably do it a couple more times.
Was this done by the phys therapist? My wife gets tight traps often

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hard pass lol

I’ve decided I’m buying a percussive message gun on Black Friday. Used one momentarily from a buddy and it’s nice.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Double post

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hard pass lol

I’ve decided I’m buying a percussive message gun on Black Friday. Used one momentarily from a buddy and it’s nice.
I got one for $23 on wish dot com. Love that thing.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Was this done by the phys therapist? My wife gets tight traps often
Yes done by a PT, going in again today and will get another session. I have more range of motion in my kneck on that side right now before I feel it going taught and my RC rehab exercises feel better too.
Hard pass lol

I keep telling myself I will get them but the ones with good reviews are so expensive...
I got one for $23 on wish dot com. Love that thing.
Wow really? What is the brand name? Does it slow down much when you apply a lot of pressure?
Normally, it is done by a physical therapist. Before the wife's surgery, she was getting it done and always came home feeling great.
Yeah just one session and I am feeling pretty good!

This morning's training session.

- The goal is 20 reps of each exercise in succession, completing 3 rounds with as little rest as possible to get through quickly. The weights are low but this is more of a conditioning workout plus I will be trying to increase the weight every repeated workout to stay with the progressive overload principle.

Squats - 25
Incline Bench Press - 25
Front Squats - 25
Bent Over Row (arms close to sides) 25
Romanian Dead Lifts - 25
Military Press - 15
Step Ups - 15
DB Side Raises - 15
Bench Dips - BW

Finish 5:44 AM 27 sets in 24 minutes

Used 5lbs more on the larger exercises and 2.5 more on the smaller ones and was able to beat my time but I thought I was going to die during the step ups!!! Had to push through to get it done.

Bike = 13 minutes level 10, last 3 minutes level 7 to cool down - 102 calories burned

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes done by a PT, going in again today and will get another session. I have more range of motion in my kneck on that side right now before I feel it going taught and my RC rehab exercises feel better too.
I keep telling myself I will get them but the ones with good reviews are so expensive...
Wow really? What is the brand name? Does it slow down much when you apply a lot of pressure?
Yeah just one session and I am feeling pretty good!

This morning's training session.

Squats - 25
Incline Bench Press - 25
Front Squats - 25
Bent Over Row (arms close to sides) 25
Romanian Dead Lifts - 25
Military Press - 15
Step Ups - 15
DB Side Raises - 15
Bench Dips - BW

Finish 5:44 AM 27 sets in 24 minutes

Used 5lbs more on the larger exercises and 2.5 more on the smaller ones and was able to beat my time but I thought I was going to die during the step ups!!! Had to push through to get it done.

Bike = 13 minutes level 10, last 3 minutes level 7 to cool down - 102 calories burned
I will try to get you a pic when I get home. I might have one in my log. It slows down a little if you push super hard. But it works great. I love it

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Here you go. It went up a few bucks but here is a picture.
Screenshot_20191113-130333_Wish.jpeg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I chose to sleep in this morning. I was so exhausted last night that I went to sleep and when my morning alarm for the gym went off I was still just wrecked. Not sure if it was from the intense PT session or just the increased workload both at work and in the gym. I will either walk for an hour at lunch or go do some LISS after work. Well depending on how physically challenging my day is here. If quite active then that will be plenty.

Yesterday was a pretty good day for eating and I am going to treat it as one of my surplus days even though total carb consumption was still under 200. We had our Thanksgiving lunch at work, Texas style of course. So that means BBQ! I kept with keeping things low carb for the meal up to a point that is, having about 6 oz brisket and probably 4oz smoked turkey with some slaw on the side. Then came dessert, I told myself I was only going to have something if there was pecan pie and there was. I love pecan pie and wasn't willing to miss out on it just because so I cut a normal human size slice off and enjoyed it. Looking online that should have been 65g of carbs and 32g of that sugar and with my workout I am sure that got sucked up quickly. All told Lunch was a good 1500 calories.

The estimated intake for yesterday using My Fitness Pal was 189p, 167f, 170c - 2769 total calories.

I came up with a quick meal on the fly that was pretty amazing. I had pre browned 93/7 ground turkey already. I have been doing that with both turkey and beef to make it easy to make quick meals.

6oz 93/7 ground turkey, 8 oz cream of mushroom soup, 1.5 oz part skim mozzarella, 1 tblsp grated Italian 5 cheese blend topping, Italian Seasoning / garlic to taste, and crushed red pepper to taste microwaved for 2.5 minutes.

47p, 25f, 16c, 495 calories
AMAZEBALLS!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here you go. It went up a few bucks but here is a picture.View attachment 188343
Sweet! Thanks, at that price might check it out just to see.
We use a Worx brand jigsaw with a separate massage ball tip from Amazon. About $90 but that dude can loosen almost anything in 30 seconds. Great tool.
Yeah I read up on those, looks legit and heard they have serious torque and don't slow down much at all when pushed hard.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I mean it’s a legit power tool we’re repurposing. No wimpy stuff in our house. Even our farts are strong.
Oh for some reason I have no doubts about that!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use hammering now. My wife does it with a meat tenderizer hammer and a wooden spoon handle with a rounded tip. Just like trigger point therapy but way more effective.

Just make sure not to hammer on nerves or the clavicle bone, I also am wary to use it directly on the neck, for obvious reasons.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice work with conyrolling food intake mate. Reminds me, I need to start tracking mine again!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I use hammering now. My wife does it with a meat tenderizer hammer and a wooden spoon handle with a rounded tip. Just like trigger point therapy but way more effective.

Just make sure not to hammer on nerves or the clavicle bone, I also am wary to use it directly on the neck, for obvious reasons.
Yeah my wife does not have enough familiarity with skeletal anatomy to be hammering my bones back into place... Hell I wouldn't even know which ones were out of place. I have seen that Chiro doing that it is impressive but I don't know that I would want someone who is not familiar with anatomy moving my bones about. Now if she is just hammering into muscle knots that is another story.
Nice work with conyrolling food intake mate. Reminds me, I need to start tracking mine again!
Thanks definitely working at it!

Warm Up 10 minutes HIIT on Lateral Trainer
9 total sets of rotator cuff work

Start 5:33 AM

Dead Lifts - 25
Flat Bench - 25
Squats - 25
Bent Over Rows Pulled Wide - 25
Romanian Dead Lifts - 25
Shrugs - 25
Arnold Press - 15
Lunges -15
Supinating Curls - 15

End 5:56 AM - 27 sets in 23 minutes

I went up 5 lbs per DB on larger exercises and 2.5lbs on the smaller ones and did it 2 minutes faster than my previous time on this specific workout! - I actually was very surprised to have finished this faster... had someone come up bend down right beside me and stare at me to the point I had to ask what they wanted. They start saying they are just trying to see what I was doing and how I was doing it so they could try it. I was nice enough to respond quickly while working and during a couple seconds of rest but felt like I had lost time so I pushed even harder to make sure I did not lose time. Ended up having to rest about 15-30 seconds and do some rest pauses on some reps due to exhaustion from pushing harder so I expected to look up and see I had done 26 or 27 but was at 23 minutes. No wonder I was gasping for air.

I ended up having to go to the bathroom pretty urgently so I did not get in any additional cardio but after the effort and exhaustion from this I don't feel I needed it either.