KLEEN - STRONG BODY STRONG MIND!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang man, not sure I can get there, or if I even want to try that. Here is probably my best conditioning ever. According to calipers I was sub 4% @ 178.5 here and depleted.

View attachment 178720

This was about a month earlier at 5.25% and about 183-185 I think. These were the progress pics they decided to use for the USP Labs Asteroid Stack manual when I was repping for them back in the day.

View attachment 178723
View attachment 178724
View attachment 178725

Maybe seeing these again will ignite some desire for that kind of dieting...
Oh bro I remember these days and pics. So much beast in these photos. Let's see you get even more ripped and shredded bro!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
After vacation in 2 week I need to get back on the Proper Nutrition Train !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can't beat a good steak !!
Amen to that!!!!
Respect bro
Thanks Man, so hard I have not replicated it since!
Oh bro I remember these days and pics. So much beast in these photos. Let's see you get even more ripped and shredded bro!
Every time I see them in here I get more motivated to give it a shot. Hmmmm.... This year would be the 10 year anni for this. I wonder if I can manage to get pretty close to this just for that reason alone.
After vacation in 2 week I need to get back on the Proper Nutrition Train !!
Yeah funny how seeing pics of someone you know looking beast. You motivated me quite a bit while you were ripped for me to get back their. Look how we eb and flow eh!

So now actually considering maybe taking this seriously and trying to get into the singles before I stop leaning up.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Happy Birthday to me! My 46th Birthday progress photos.

Took a couple pics of me this morning before food or anything else for that matter. Relatively depleted today, but was 198 and some change yesterday morning. It has been a while since I looked this good on my birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

Relaxed

46th Birthday progress - relaxed.jpg

FDB

46th Birthday progress - FDB.jpg

Still making progress and heading the right way, just gonna keep it moving. I want to maintain muscle mass but honestly right now I am considering dropping into the low 190's and see how I look and feel there. If not completely over it at that point I may keep it going. I am not going to make myself super uncomfortable just to get shredded but if I can cruise down into it then so be it!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
189 Do It !!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Enjoy your day and let it run all the way through the weekend big dog!!
Whatever you are doing for training and nutrition is definitely working.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
189 Do It !!
Just might happen, you know how it goes when you are actually in the zone. It can become almost effortless. Plus I am vain enough that getting nice and lean is a good reward for me. The leaner I get the easier it seems for me to want to stick to the diet and see more results. I can't lie when I am in the single digits there isn't a reflective surface I don't enjoy! LMAO! At least I recognize it, own it, and exploit it!
Enjoy your day and let it run all the way through the weekend big dog!!
Whatever you are doing for training and nutrition is definitely working.
Thanks Brother! I need to up my vegetable game but other than that things are going well. This dang fat under the pecs is about to really start shrinking up fast and that will make a MASSIVE difference in my physique. Just going to keep moving toward the line. Not too worried about size this year. More the year of getting healthy and working on these injuries and imbalances so i can really push training again. I might as well be nice and lean while doing it!!!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Happy Bday Kleen. Killing it on the birthday

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just might happen, you know how it goes when you are actually in the zone. It can become almost effortless. Plus I am vain enough that getting nice and lean is a good reward for me. The leaner I get the easier it seems for me to want to stick to the diet and see more results. I can't lie when I am in the single digits there isn't a reflective surface I don't enjoy! LMAO! At least I recognize it, own it, and exploit it!
I know where you are coming from !!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Coming along nicely brother! looking good.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Thanks Brother! I need to up my vegetable game but other than that things are going well. This dang fat under the pecs is about to really start shrinking up fast and that will make a MASSIVE difference in my physique. Just going to keep moving toward the line. Not too worried about size this year. More the year of getting healthy and working on these injuries and imbalances so i can really push training again. I might as well be nice and lean while doing it!!!
Looking immense brother

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Happy bday master kleen! Age isn’t even a number when you’re crushing it like you are

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Happy Bday big guy! Between the bicep putting me off training upper body and the wedding in just a few months, I’ll be getting smaller right with you!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang boi, looking good! Happy birthday Chris!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took a couple pics of me this morning before food or anything else for that matter. Relatively depleted today, but was 198 and some change yesterday morning. It has been a while since I looked this good on my birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

Relaxed

View attachment 178891

FDB

View attachment 178892

Still making progress and heading the right way, just gonna keep it moving. I want to maintain muscle mass but honestly right now I am considering dropping into the low 190's and see how I look and feel there. If not completely over it at that point I may keep it going. I am not going to make myself super uncomfortable just to get shredded but if I can cruise down into it then so be it!
Looking good brother and happy birthday sir!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy fuggin birthday!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Happy Bday Kleen. Killing it on the birthday
I know where you are coming from !!
Coming along nicely brother! looking good.
Looking immense brother
Happy bday master kleen! Age isn’t even a number when you’re crushing it like you are
Dang boi, looking good! Happy birthday Chris!
Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday, bud. Hope it was a good one with the family.
Looking good brother and happy birthday sir!
Happy fuggin birthday!
Happy Belated!! Looking great!
Thanks to everyone for wishing me a Happy Birthday, had a great one. Pretty much used the whole weekend to enjoy it. Went out for an amazing steak dinner Friday for my birthday, then helped some of my best friends unload their truck from moving here this weekend. After that me, my friends and the family all want to see a comedy show to celebrate. Even my daughter got to go, they allowed minors if accompanied by their parents. So that was a blast, and then afterwards my friends, my son and I went to a pool hall and closed the place down. Was a great birthday and so nice to see my friends, and know they were going to be around from now on to hang out with!!!! Has been probably 12 years since the last time they were here to visit. This is the same group I went to float the river with this year.

Now I may not have worked out this weekend but I made up for it by eating a lot of things I don't typically. I will probably get back to looking like my pictures tomorrow or Wednesday. However this weekend I managed to finish off 2 share size bags of M&M's. I got one of the Peanut Butter, and the other was the one with pretzels, then they got put into one big bag... Between the wife and I those were gone and I did most of the damage!!!! :)

Also had some cake, ice cream, and other goodies I normally avoid or more to the point limit how much I have. I ain't apologizing about any of this, more bragging about how I enjoyed my weekend. :)

Ready to get back on the wagon and crush this week.

Happy Bday big guy! Between the bicep putting me off training upper body and the wedding in just a few months, I’ll be getting smaller right with you!
Yeah, and kind of for similar reasons. I can't concentrate on sheer strength and what not right now and have some imbalances that really need fixing. So I might as well lean up and improve my health profile while trying to correct those. That will leave me in a great spot to push things and get some great progress once healthier. Oh well, nothing wrong with improving aesthetics when performance can not be the focus... As long as we have goals right?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
By the way guys, I just got put on a project, so unfortunately I am not sure when I am going to have time get into other peoples logs for a bit. I will try to update my workouts and what not here, but there is a decent chance I wont have time to get into other logs to see what is going on for a little bit.

Thanks for understanding, work is work...

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By the way guys, I just got put on a project, so unfortunately I am not sure when I am going to have time get into other peoples logs for a bit. I will try to update my workouts and what not here, but there is a decent chance I wont have time to get into other logs to see what is going on for a little bit.

Nice Carb load and Birthday in one!
Sucks when work gets in the way!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Haha, it happens bro. Honestly I get indignant when my company actually expect me to do stuff for the money they very kindly send every month.....like how dare they interrupt gym ffs (I know your maybe still ok for training but personally I do during the working day instead of doing my job)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am in IT so other than general operations I am.more of an insurance policy for when things go wrong. Leaves plenty free time for being on here under normal circumstances. Project work and travel are a different story.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
PreWorkout = Attack 1 scoop

Intra Drink = 10g BCAA, 40g Isolate, 2 tbsp honey, 60g malto = 40g protein, 87c

Workout = Shoulders and Arms

Set Hips, Upper body warm up

Seated Arnold Presses - 27.5x15, 50x15, 65x12, 75x8, 85x6, 85x5

Top Half DB Side Raises - 17.5x30, 28, 25, 22

DB Side Raise Low End Pulses - 50x35, 35, 35, 35

Reverse Pec Deck machine - 70 x RPE8, 8, 9, 9 - rep range between 15-35

Super Set
Preacher Curls - 20kg x15, 30kg x15, 40kg x10, 50kg x6, 50kg x4, 35kg x RPE9, 20kg x Fail
Triceps Extensions 30kg x15, 40kg x15, 50kg x12, 60kg x10, 60kg x8, 45kg x RPE9, 35kg x fail

6:30-7:00 - Post 4 Eggs, 1 orange, 1 everything bagel with Fiery Chipotle Hummus - 28p, 96c, 24f

8:45-9:15 - Whey isolate 20g, Cream of Rice Cereal 50g carbs, 2 tbsp peanut butter - 27p, 65c, 15f

End of Peri Workout Nutrition Total = 90p, 39f, 288c

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did 45 minutes on the bike this morning then did some dragon flags and side planks for abs and obliques.

Not much else to report.

Oh yeah, I got a nice compliment from someone who has known me for a while. They said "Wow man, you are really getting back in great shape. Looking good, I can see you are nice and lean even through that loose shirt!" Felt pretty good. We have known each other from the gym for at least 11 years, and was probably 2-3 months since the last time I have seen him.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did 45 minutes on the bike this morning then did some dragon flags and side planks for abs and obliques.

Not much else to report.

Oh yeah, I got a nice compliment from someone who has known me for a while. They said "Wow man, you are really getting back in great shape. Looking good, I can see you are nice and lean even through that loose shirt!" Felt pretty good. We have known each other from the gym for at least 11 years, and was probably 2-3 months since the last time I have seen him.
Compliments are dope! Got one today from my car mechanic, same age as I but way out of shape. Now he may up his service fee out of jealousy, damn.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Compliments are dope! Got one today from my car mechanic, same age as I but way out of shape. Now he may up his service fee out of jealousy, damn.
Yeah it is nice and this one was at a great time. I had a guy tell me I looked smaller recently. Now that tends to happen when leaning up but we want to hear looking leaner, more defined, stuff like that. There was a language barrier though, his English leaves something to be desired so it was more like this.

"You lose weight? You look smaller... lose a lot of muscle huh?" Me "I have lost about 10lbs, but haven't lost that much muscle. Mostly fat from what I can tell."

He says "No you smaller, you arm and shoulder not as big before..."

Me: "Yeah, I lost fat and am more defined, I am going to look smaller in my clothes plus I don't have my pump on."

He says "Well you muscle look like you smaller to me, but you still look good."

So that one was kind of a kick in the nuts, even though I am pretty sure it was more of a language barrier and not understanding that intramuscular and sub-q fat adds a good bit of size to the frame.

I know for sure I have lost a bit of size though. I knew it was going to happen due to my training limitations, but hearing that from a lay person still doesn't sound good. It is kind of like when my wife was trying to compliment a buddy I used to coach, I got him from 269 down to 235 @8% when he was prepping for a show before moving. My wife sees him and wants to compliment him on his progress. So she says what would make a woman elated. "WOW!!!! YOU LOOK SO TINY!!!!!" Wrong answer, poor guy had a mini-meltdown. I had to explain to her how that was taken. She apologized to him, and explained. However from that point on he is known as TINY to her... So it became a running joke with us.

Anyway after that weird convo with him I really needed a nice compliment from someone who is also a trainer and knows how things work when it comes to cutting down. So it was really nice to have someone in the field that I respect pay me that compliment today.

Even though I have said I am okay with dropping down it doesn't change the fact that my brain is going to fight the idea of becoming smaller until I reach a point of definition that I am so excited to be ripped I could care less if I am as big.

Being big, or thick has kind of always been the goal. Right now it isn't and I am going to have to keep reminding myself of that fact. As well as why I am doing it.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am okay with dropping down it doesn't change the fact that my brain is going to fight the idea of becoming smaller
Same mental problem here. I refuse to loose size -but want to get lean. Constant struggle in my head.
You know what is worse than a "failed compliment" (like: "you lost muscles) :

When the air conditioning service guy insists, that he and his anorexic employee carry the motor-unit (about 100lbs) up the stairs, even though I clearly made a move to do it myself, alone. Its somehow like they don't noticed I'm lifting my azz off in my spare time.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Same mental problem here. I refuse to loose size -but want to get lean. Constant struggle in my head.
You know what is worse than a "failed compliment" (like: "you lost muscles) :

When the air conditioning service guy insists, that he and his anorexic employee carry the motor-unit (about 100lbs) up the stairs, even though I clearly made a move to do it myself, alone. Its somehow like they don't noticed I'm lifting my azz off in my spare time.
That or maybe they are as scared about getting sued as you are with your employees. "Don't let him touch it we will lose our business!"

Secondly, never do manual labor you are paying someone to do. Wouldn't it be the worst to accidentally throw your back out doing something you were paying someone else to do... Let em take that risk for you!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was 230.4 today. With the arm preventing upper body training, being in PCT, and needing to lean out for the wedding I am truly committing to getting smaller for now, because there is no way not to really. I was pretty lean at 195 years back, 15% I’d say, so I am just embracing that it’s finally time to get little for a while and just be ok being weaker. Like strength, it’s only temporary anyway.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was 230.4 today. With the arm preventing upper body training, being in PCT, and needing to lean out for the wedding I am truly committing to getting smaller for now, because there is no way not to really. I was pretty lean at 195 years back, 15% I’d say, so I am just embracing that it’s finally time to get little for a while and just be ok being weaker. Like strength, it’s only temporary anyway.
Exactly, and we both know that once we can apply some fuel to the fire it will come back very quickly. I would just get really frustrated if I kept trying to push for size or strength right now. Plus it would just put my full recovery off even farther. Fix my entire base now then come back and make progress from a healthier and more functional starting point and go from there.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a buddy I only see a couple of times a year, he's a power lifter, every time I see him I say, " Man you are getting small. you got that aids thing ??'

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have a buddy I only see a couple of times a year, he's a power lifter, every time I see him I say, " Man you are getting small. you got that aids thing ??'
he probably goes directly to a AYCE buffet haha

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it is nice and this one was at a great time. I had a guy tell me I looked smaller recently. Now that tends to happen when leaning up but we want to hear looking leaner, more defined, stuff like that. There was a language barrier though, his English leaves something to be desired so it was more like this.

"You lose weight? You look smaller... lose a lot of muscle huh?" Me "I have lost about 10lbs, but haven't lost that much muscle. Mostly fat from what I can tell."

He says "No you smaller, you arm and shoulder not as big before..."

Me: "Yeah, I lost fat and am more defined, I am going to look smaller in my clothes plus I don't have my pump on."

He says "Well you muscle look like you smaller to me, but you still look good."

So that one was kind of a kick in the nuts, even though I am pretty sure it was more of a language barrier and not understanding that intramuscular and sub-q fat adds a good bit of size to the frame.

I know for sure I have lost a bit of size though. I knew it was going to happen due to my training limitations, but hearing that from a lay person still doesn't sound good. It is kind of like when my wife was trying to compliment a buddy I used to coach, I got him from 269 down to 235 @8% when he was prepping for a show before moving. My wife sees him and wants to compliment him on his progress. So she says what would make a woman elated. "WOW!!!! YOU LOOK SO TINY!!!!!" Wrong answer, poor guy had a mini-meltdown. I had to explain to her how that was taken. She apologized to him, and explained. However from that point on he is known as TINY to her... So it became a running joke with us.

Anyway after that weird convo with him I really needed a nice compliment from someone who is also a trainer and knows how things work when it comes to cutting down. So it was really nice to have someone in the field that I respect pay me that compliment today.

Even though I have said I am okay with dropping down it doesn't change the fact that my brain is going to fight the idea of becoming smaller until I reach a point of definition that I am so excited to be ripped I could care less if I am as big.

Being big, or thick has kind of always been the goal. Right now it isn't and I am going to have to keep reminding myself of that fact. As well as why I am doing it.
LMAO! Well done... I could hear him talking. is the Asian or hispanic ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
he probably goes directly to a AYCE buffet haha
This guy is one of the Biggest, Strongest people I have ever meet, he is a Repo Man, but he is very polite and soft spoken, but I wouldn't what to make him mad !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LMAO! Well done... I could hear him talking. is the Asian or hispanic ?
LMAO!!! He is Asian. Which did you hear in your head?
This guy is one of the Biggest, Strongest people I have ever meet, he is a Repo Man, but he is very polite and soft spoken, but I wouldn't what to make him mad !!
You don't even want to make normal size guys with that temperament mad!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LMAO!!! He is Asian. Which did you hear in your head?

You don't even want to make normal size guys with that temperament mad!!!
Asian! I got it. I worked in the computer industry for 20 years. I use to speak a pretty mean asian american!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a boss with the name Dick. they wouldn't say his name. they would just call him Richard! it was funny.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just pronounce the L's as R's and you are on your way!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good session today. Had to stick to mostly machines but enjoyed it. Took trying 3 different pressing movements to find one that was going to allow me to get in some good work.

Rest was back and forth between the machines so the only rest was however long it to to change the weights

Superset 1
Hoist Decline Isolateral Press - Weight is per hand - 45x15, 80x15, 105x12, 115x12, 135x10, 135x6
Hoist Isolateral Supported Row - Weight Per side - 45x15, 80x15, 105x12, 115x12, 135x10, 135x10

Super Set 2
Hoist Incline Press - 90xRPE8, 9, 9
Neutral Grip Pull ups - slow tempo 5, 5, 4

Super Set 3
Hoist Straight Arm Pec Fly - 120 x RPE8, x 3 sets between 12-20 reps
Hoist Wide Grip Lat Pull down - 180x RPE8 - x 3 sets between 12-20 reps

The pace today was quick and driven. I hit 24 sets, and was in and out of the gym in about 50 minutes including my warm up. Even had a little sweat going.

Got some more compliments today on how good I am looking and how lean I have gotten since Thanksgiving. People have been noticing which is always nice to hear. Abs are a little sore today from the dragon flags and planks yesterday. Also my glute med on the right side which is the weak one is sore from the side planks. So that is awesome, anything that can get that thing firing and woken up is a good thing.

Still averaging about 2800 cals a day some days in a deficit and some in a surplus.

Last night I had a little fast food, I had calories left and the wife was craving Arby's. I had the 1/2lb French Dip and man that thing was good for fast food!!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good session today. Had to stick to mostly machines but enjoyed it. Took trying 3 different pressing movements to find one that was going to allow me to get in some good work.

Rest was back and forth between the machines so the only rest was however long it to to change the weights

Superset 1
Hoist Decline Isolateral Press - Weight is per hand - 45x15, 80x15, 105x12, 115x12, 135x10, 135x6
Hoist Isolateral Supported Row - Weight Per side - 45x15, 80x15, 105x12, 115x12, 135x10, 135x10

Super Set 2
Hoist Incline Press - 90xRPE8, 9, 9
Neutral Grip Pull ups - slow tempo 5, 5, 4

Super Set 3
Hoist Straight Arm Pec Fly - 120 x RPE8, x 3 sets between 12-20 reps
Hoist Wide Grip Lat Pull down - 180x RPE8 - x 3 sets between 12-20 reps

The pace today was quick and driven. I hit 24 sets, and was in and out of the gym in about 50 minutes including my warm up. Even had a little sweat going.

Got some more compliments today on how good I am looking and how lean I have gotten since Thanksgiving. People have been noticing which is always nice to hear. Abs are a little sore today from the dragon flags and planks yesterday. Also my glute med on the right side which is the weak one is sore from the side planks. So that is awesome, anything that can get that thing firing and woken up is a good thing.

Still averaging about 2800 cals a day some days in a deficit and some in a surplus.

Last night I had a little fast food, I had calories left and the wife was craving Arby's. I had the 1/2lb French Dip and man that thing was good for fast food!!!!
Arbys french dips are great! they run a 2 for $5 special every once in a while here.Never had the 1/2 pounder!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great session! Stay hungry because you are getting it back
Thanks! Yeah I can feel it. Speaking of feeling things... HOLY CRAP MY ABS ARE SORE NOW!!!!!

Arbys french dips are great! they run a 2 for $5 special every once in a while here.Never had the 1/2 pounder!
Oh yeah they are awesome, basically a double meat, which was perfect and kept carbs reasonable compared to a second sammich. Which is good with a decently fatty meal. No fries were harmed during this meal... Well okay I had like 3 of the wifes curly fries, but didn't order any for myself.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
50-60 mins is perfect
Agreed, don't get me wrong if I am focusing on strength specifically a 90-150 minute workout might be in the cards. When training for strength I often don't time my sets and go when I know I am damn good and ready for another killer set.

For general fitness, hypertrophy and fat loss I like to use less rest and the workouts tend to be between 45-90. Sometimes you are just having fun and hang out longer to enjoy the lift.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I totally understand this. It goes both ways too. Everytime I see my cousins they talk about how skinny I am and that I need to eat - meanwhile I'm trying to bulk up, feel both fat because of my waistline, and small in size with my musculature.

But like I said, I know others experience this too. So mostly I just tell someone they're looking good since I last saw them, or can tell they're working out. Because you don't know what their goal is, if they're struggling mentally, or have an eating disorder.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I totally understand this. It goes both ways too. Everytime I see my cousins they talk about how skinny I am and that I need to eat - meanwhile I'm trying to bulk up, feel both fat because of my waistline, and small in size with my musculature.

But like I said, I know others experience this too. So mostly I just tell someone they're looking good since I last saw them, or can tell they're working out. Because you don't know what their goal is, if they're struggling mentally, or have an eating disorder.
I often won't say anything if it isn't positive unless I was asked for an honest critique.

If that is you in your avatar then you are most definitely muscular by the way!!!!

I am going to go to the gym later today. Going to do some leg work. I need to stimulate these bad boys more frequently to regain some of the size I have lost in them. I would say they are the main reason my weight is so low right now. My upper body is still filling out my sleeves, shoulders, chest and back as much as I am used to when this lean, but my thighs are probably down to 25 inches or something... I don't even want to find out... If less I would just get upset. Hell I don't like the idea of that. I was hovering around 26.5-27 for a very long time depending on how lean I was. My legs stay ripped so that was a lot of meat on these drumsticks.

Making more headway on the work at the house. 2 rooms with flooring done, new gutters are almost on, ended up springing for hardie plank siding on the peaks of the house above the brick line. Things are coming together quickly right now. Also found out the guys working on my house are subcontractors for the GC. So after what I have signed on to do with the GC that needed warrantied, I am going to stop with him. Then I am going to have them come back to do more work for about 25% less. They aren't bonded but this is painting, cabinets, and sheet rock work.

He made the mistake of telling me that the guy working quoted him 3000 for installing the windows, and that I should go with the manufacture install because it was going to end up a better deal because he had to make money too. The other quote was 800 higher, and 800 isn't enough over your actual cost? That is like a 28% up charge on the labor... Nope... The other contractor has his number on his truck and I called him and asked him if he would price my work the same as he charges the GC and he said yes, so going with him for the other stuff I was looking to do. That's the difference between having a projector and 120 inch drop down screen, and not... So yeah... once the major stuff is done they will be doing more of the cosmetic stuff.

I told JoAnn originally that I wanted a GC for the main stuff. Just so I know I can always get them back during the warranty period. This other stuff I don't mind going with a smaller contractor or even decent handyman.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks! Yeah I can feel it. Speaking of feeling things... HOLY CRAP MY ABS ARE SORE NOW!!!!!

Oh yeah they are awesome, basically a double meat, which was perfect and kept carbs reasonable compared to a second sammich. Which is good with a decently fatty meal. No fries were harmed during this meal... Well okay I had like 3 of the wifes curly fries, but didn't order any for myself.
One simply does not pass on curly fries!