Kleen - Project 50: Under Construction

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just getting caught up in here, but your workouts lately look brutal - in a good way! Also, think you'd be insane on trest if you pull the trigger. Making me jelly of all the ideas you've got going on!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Warm Up - 5 minutes rowing machine alternating regular rowing with a kind of modified facepull row. This rower was at Fitness planet and uses water for the resistance. It has a really long strap on the rowing handle so I was able to bring it all the way up rotating to the crown of my head. My external rotators were nice and warmed up after this. Elbows nice and greased up too

I like the Face Pull idea here. Good thinking!!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you were to get on stage again today, at what point would you shift from fasting > to cardio and deficits to drop the last few lbs? or would you attempt to get all the way conditioned via just fasting these days?

Super Set - 4-2-4-2 tempo
DB Skull Crusher - 10xAMRAP, 10xAMRAP, 10xAMRAP, 10xAMRAP
DB Bench Press - 10xAMRAP, 10xAMRAP, 10xAMRAP, 10xAMRAP -
This super set was very humbling.
yeah I bet lol!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Warm Up - 5 minutes rowing machine alternating regular rowing with a kind of modified facepull row. This rower was at Fitness planet and uses water for the resistance. It has a really long strap on the rowing handle so I was able to bring it all the way up rotating to the crown of my head. My external rotators were nice and warmed up after this. Elbows nice and greased up too

I like the Face Pull idea here. Good thinking!!
I am always trying to come up with ways to modify things to get more than one thing done at a time if possible.

If you were to get on stage again today, at what point would you shift from fasting > to cardio and deficits to drop the last few lbs? or would you attempt to get all the way conditioned via just fasting these days?
Honestly, I would have to really look into that and how the best way to approach it would be. I have not heard of anyone using fasting for competition prep. I imagine it could be done quite successfully if you figured out how to make it work but that is something I would have to figure out. Most likely though, I would get a prep coach and get myself as lean as I want to with the fasting then possibly switch over to more regular feedings 3-4 months out.

Here are some progress pics from Sunday morning 5/14/23 - 206.2lbs. This is after 2 full days of feeding and definitely holding a little water.

Mother's Day was a hard day... I ended up drinking a little too much and eating too much. Unfortunately we got news Sunday morning that my Baby Sister in Law OD'd Saturday night, and the hospital suspects she is brain dead. So most of the day was spent just trying to make sure all of the Mother's still had a good Mother's Day, and her kids were distracted from the horror for a little bit. I even talked the MIL to still coming out just to get their mind off of the situation for a little bit. I ended up drinking a little more than originally intended trying to keep spirits high and the tragedy at bay for just one day. After a few drinks I started eating too much and things snowballed a little bit. Happily we were able to keep the celebration as light tight and bright as it could possibly be. However I pushed progress back a little as a result.

5/15/23 - Morning Weight 209.4 lbs. - Damn! I held on too everything! I fasted all day to get back on track.

5/16/23 - Morning Weight 205.2lbs - Dropped 4.2 lbs back off yesterday. I am eating and training today so hopefully we will see another drop tomorrow. I actually look a bit tighter today than the last time I was 205.2 in the starting pics.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well, that’s some pretty awful news, and you did the right thing putting family first. I’m sorry for your family & wish you guys love and peace.

Regarding your update photos, it sounds like you are getting things back under control, and in those photos you really can see the discipline paying off. Your love handles & low back have leaned out a lot and you are definitely getting back into better shape.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The chiseling is paying off!
I'm a bit envious of your natural physique (not that I would blame it on genetics vs a lifetime of hard work) but you really do carry a pretty damn good midsection regardless of BF%. Look like you hold real good mass in your legs too. That's one thing (aside from upper arms) that I'm trying to be aware of more and more as I age. protect the hard gainers.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I am always trying to come up with ways to modify things to get more than one thing done at a time if possible.

Honestly, I would have to really look into that and how the best way to approach it would be. I have not heard of anyone using fasting for competition prep. I imagine it could be done quite successfully if you figured out how to make it work but that is something I would have to figure out. Most likely though, I would get a prep coach and get myself as lean as I want to with the fasting then possibly switch over to more regular feedings 3-4 months out.

Here are some progress pics from Sunday morning 5/14/23 - 206.2lbs. This is after 2 full days of feeding and definitely holding a little water.

View attachment 232214View attachment 232215
View attachment 232216View attachment 232217
View attachment 232218View attachment 232219

Mother's Day was a hard day... I ended up drinking a little too much and eating too much. Unfortunately we got news Sunday morning that my Baby Sister in Law OD'd Saturday night, and the hospital suspects she is brain dead. So most of the day was spent just trying to make sure all of the Mother's still had a good Mother's Day, and her kids were distracted from the horror for a little bit. I even talked the MIL to still coming out just to get their mind off of the situation for a little bit. I ended up drinking a little more than originally intended trying to keep spirits high and the tragedy at bay for just one day. After a few drinks I started eating too much and things snowballed a little bit. Happily we were able to keep the celebration as light tight and bright as it could possibly be. However I pushed progress back a little as a result.

5/15/23 - Morning Weight 209.4 lbs. - Damn! I held on too everything! I fasted all day to get back on track.

5/16/23 - Morning Weight 205.2lbs - Dropped 4.2 lbs back off yesterday. I am eating and training today so hopefully we will see another drop tomorrow. I actually look a bit tighter today than the last time I was 205.2 in the starting pics.
Fentanyl?

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

View attachment 232214View attachment 232215
View attachment 232216View attachment 232217
View attachment 232218View attachment 232219

That’s horrible news about your sister in law…we will keep your wife, her mother and family in our prayers.🙏
You’ve made some great progress, and you can see those upper abs showing more and more. Your back still looks thick and wide, so the cut isn’t making you lose any size there for sure.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking leaner, sorry for your lose

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well, that’s some pretty awful news, and you did the right thing putting family first. I’m sorry for your family & wish you guys love and peace.

Regarding your update photos, it sounds like you are getting things back under control, and in those photos you really can see the discipline paying off. Your love handles & low back have leaned out a lot and you are definitely getting back into better shape.
Thanks on both accounts!
The chiseling is paying off!
I'm a bit envious of your natural physique (not that I would blame it on genetics vs a lifetime of hard work) but you really do carry a pretty damn good midsection regardless of BF%. Look like you hold real good mass in your legs too. That's one thing (aside from upper arms) that I'm trying to be aware of more and more as I age. protect the hard gainers.
Thanks, yeah, although I have a tendency to gain fat fast, I also grow fast, and lose muscle pretty slowly especially if I am in a surplus.
Fentanyl?
The family seems to think it was laced with it. Supposedly she only took 2 xanax so either she took something they didn't know about or it was laced.
That’s horrible news about your sister in law…we will keep your wife, her mother and family in our prayers.🙏
You’ve made some great progress, and you can see those upper abs showing more and more. Your back still looks thick and wide, so the cut isn’t making you lose any size there for sure.
Thanks, yeah I have been pushing the training pretty hard with the new tweaks, so I expect to build a little in the process since eating a surplus on training days. I think it is a reasonable expectation considering muscle memory and how much bigger I have been before.
Sorry to hear about the tragedy, never easy.
On a positive note you are looking beach ready!
Thank You Sir!
Does it still count as fasting when he's IS the snack?
LMAO!
Looking leaner, sorry for your lose
Thanks Rocket!

5/17/23 - Morning Weight - 206 on the dot. I ate a full day of food yesterday, but never made it to the gym because we got the word that they had taken Angie off of life support and she was gone. So I just didn't feel right about leaving my wife alone.

I chose to workout this morning after starting a peri-workout drink. That way I could take advantage of being fed yesterday, and also eat a couple times then fast until tomorrow afternoon to get back on schedule.

Legs

StairMill 6 minutes level 1
- Pushing against the handle and driving the steps down like using a prowler to push 6 - minutes.

Lying Leg Curls Rep Match Myo Rep Sets -
WU 55x12, 70x8, 85x4
85x15
85x13 RP2=15
85x13 RP2=15
85x11 RP3 RP1=15
85x10 RP3 RP2 RP1=15-
Hams were just nailed, already walking a little funny after these.

Rock Bottom Leg Press Myo Reps
WU 4px15, 6px8, 8px4
8p x 15 rp6 rp4 rp2
8p x 13 rp6 rp3 rp2
8p x 13 rp5 rp3 rp2
8p x 12 rp4 rp3 rp1 -
Holy Crap these are brutal, so hard to get out of the bottom and the slow negatives are brutal. I almost got sick with these...

Rock Bottom High Bar Squats 10-20 reps very slow negatives, and a pause in the bottom.
Bar X 10
135x14, 13, 11, 10 after last set immediately go into raised heel slow body weight squats to failure.
I put my heels up on the squat/DL platform and did 9 super slow bodyweight squats before failing. Quad pump was ridiculous!!! Its crazy how low weight the squats can be and torch the legs after all the other damage in the session. What is awesome is I feel like I torched my legs but I don't feel beat up the way focusing on moving heavier weight does. I am starting to get back into the mindset of making it work the muscle harder than moving the weight more efficiently. Which are opposing ends of the spectrum in training.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks on both accounts!
Thanks, yeah, although I have a tendency to gain fat fast, I also grow fast, and lose muscle pretty slowly especially if I am in a surplus.
The family seems to think it was laced with it. Supposedly she only took 2 xanax so either she took something they didn't know about or it was laced.
Thanks, yeah I have been pushing the training pretty hard with the new tweaks, so I expect to build a little in the process since eating a surplus on training days. I think it is a reasonable expectation considering muscle memory and how much bigger I have been before.
Thank You Sir!
LMAO!

Thanks Rocket!

5/17/23 - Morning Weight - 206 on the dot. I ate a full day of food yesterday, but never made it to the gym because we got the word that they had taken Angie off of life support and she was gone. So I just didn't feel right about leaving my wife alone.

I chose to workout this morning after starting a peri-workout drink. That way I could take advantage of being fed yesterday, and also eat a couple times then fast until tomorrow afternoon to get back on schedule.

Legs

- Pushing against the handle and driving the steps down like using a prowler to push 6 - minutes.

WU 55x12, 70x8, 85x4
85x15
85x13 RP2=15
85x13 RP2=15
85x11 RP3 RP1=15
85x10 RP3 RP2 RP1=15-

WU 4px15, 6px8, 8px4
8p x 15 rp6 rp4 rp2
8p x 13 rp6 rp3 rp2
8p x 13 rp5 rp3 rp2
8p x 12 rp4 rp3 rp1 -
Holy Crap these are brutal, so hard to get out of the bottom and the slow negatives are brutal. I almost got sick with these...

Rock Bottom High Bar Squats 10-20 reps very slow negatives, and a pause in the bottom.
Bar X 10
135x14, 13, 11, 10 after last set immediately go into raised heel slow body weight squats to failure.
I put my heels up on the squat/DL platform and did 9 super slow bodyweight squats before failing. Quad pump was ridiculous!!! Its crazy how low weight the squats can be and torch the legs after all the other damage in the session. What is awesome is I feel like I torched my legs but I don't feel beat up the way focusing on moving heavier weight does. I am starting to get back into the mindset of making it work the muscle harder than moving the weight more efficiently. Which are opposing ends of the spectrum in training.
Apparently people are pressing their own pills with research chemical grade pharma drugs and yes fentanyl and who knows what else is going in to them. They look exactly the same as the pharma. It’s scary these days and I feel for you and your family.

That’s a great way to end a leg session. That burn has gotta feel good in a demented way!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hang in there bro, I'm really sorry for the dramatic loss you're family is experiencing. I know if it was me I'd probably be beside myself with anger, looking for the dealer. You're much more balanced than me. You learned how to turn the switch into one of those adjustable turn dials!

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks on both accounts!
Thank You Sir!
LMAO!

Thanks Rocket!

Legs

WU 55x12, 70x8, 85x4
85x15
85x13 RP2=15
85x13 RP2=15
85x11 RP3 RP1=15
85x10 RP3 RP2 RP1=15-

WU 4px15, 6px8, 8px4
8p x 15 rp6 rp4 rp2
8p x 13 rp6 rp3 rp2
8p x 13 rp5 rp3 rp2
8p x 12 rp4 rp3 rp1 -

Bar X 10
So sorry for you, your wife, and especially the children. That’s a good workout out though…. I bet your legs felt good after that. Hitting the weights is one of the best ways to clear your mind when you’re going through a tough situation.💪

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Apparently people are pressing their own pills with research chemical grade pharma drugs and yes fentanyl and who knows what else is going in to them. They look exactly the same as the pharma. It’s scary these days and I feel for you and your family.

That’s a great way to end a leg session. That burn has gotta feel good in a demented way!
Yeah, it is crazy how bad it has gotten. That stuff is getting people all over.
Hang in there bro, I'm really sorry for the dramatic loss you're family is experiencing. I know if it was me I'd probably be beside myself with anger, looking for the dealer. You're much more balanced than me. You learned how to turn the switch into one of those adjustable turn dials!
I had to man, I used to have rage issues. I got into MMA for a while to learn how to control the monster so to speak. I do try to look at things from all angles now, and can find empathy enough to put myself in someone's shoes with almost anyone. My FIL is trying to get them to press charges on the dealer though. Not sure if anything will come of that.
So sorry for you, your wife, and especially the children. That’s a good workout out though…. I bet your legs felt good after that. Hitting the weights is one of the best ways to clear your mind when you’re going through a tough situation.
Thanks and agreed! My legs are wrecked, I called an audible and ate a full day today because I am having a hard time just standing up. My legs struggle to lift me. No pain yet but damn I did a number on the muscle!

Feeling a little better, we went to do the walk of life at the hospital that they do when the transport a donor. So all the staff lined the halls as we walked behind Angie down to the Transport Ambulance. It was very nice, they put a really nice donor flag over her and made it special for the family. I am happy that I got another chance to kiss her goodbye. She is on her way to Dallas now to have her organs harvested and save some lucky people's lives. Thanks to everyone for their support! Got out some much needed release between the gym and seeing the walk of life. So I am ending the day better than it started! As a wise man around here says... Life is good!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
5/18/23 Upper Pull Day - I forgot to take morning weight this morning. Looking nice and full but feel like I am losing a little bloat. Lots of salt, and lots of beans for 2-3 days had me fiber bloated. It all seems to be working itself out now but my gut was a little distended and full with the big increase in fiber. I made a chicken and refried bean dip that is so high in protein it is ridiculous. It has 6 15 oz canned chicken breast, and 6 cans of fat free refried beans, black beans, corn, tomatoes, pico de gallo, jalapenos, cilantros, lime juice, picante, and taco seasoning to flavor. I have been eating this in various tortillas, or rice bowls since Mother's Day. Some had beef fajita cut up into it with some homemade and very spicy tomatillo salsa. I didn't want to use the beef every time to keep fats down. Anyway having a good amount of the bean dip at most feedings I had a lot of fiber moving through me and between that and the salt I was bloating up.

Today I am taking a semi restorative approach to my eating. Keeping things very easy to digest to give my stomach a break. My morning meal, and post workout were the almost the same. I had 1 cup Quaker Oats Cinnamon Oat Squares, 2 scoops PB & Chocolate Whey, and 1tbls peanut butter, and some fruit in the first meal, then the same, but no PB +2 coops collagen peptides and a cup of Oat Milk and some fruit in the post workout smoothie I am still drinking now.

Upper Pull Day - everything with a 1-2 second stretch and 3-5 second negative

Pre-Workout 1.5 scoops Pump Addict
- Damn good stuff!
Pre-Intra Drink 1 scoop Country Time Lemonade, 40g Dextrose, 12.5g HBCD - 1 scoop Strawberry Shortcake Whey 25p, 3c, 2f = for a total of 25gp, 92,5c, 2f

Dead Hang Supported TBar Row - Rep Match Myo Reps
Warm Up =
45x15, 70x8, 90x4
Work Sets =
90x12
90x10>RP2=12
90x8>RP3>RP1=12
90x5>RP2>RP2>RP1=12 -
Stretched and protracted as far as possible at the bottom then arched upper back off support while leaving my belly on the pad at top for thoracic extension.

Dead Hang Assisted Pull Ups -
Warm Up =
BW -95x8,
Work Sets =
BW-105x9
BW-115x12>RP6>RP3>RP2
BW-115x10>RP6>RP3>RP2
BW-115x9>RP5>RP2>RP1 -
I shrugged deep and leaned forward at the end of each rep to get as much stretch as possible. Brutal execution...

Pull Over Machine
Warm Up =
80x15, 100x8, 120x4
Work Sets =
120x14>RP7>RP5>RP3
120x12>RP6>RP4>RP3
120x9>RP5>RP3>RP2
- Reached as far back as possible for a really deep stretch, I can feel my lats and chest opening up a little which is great, actually increasing mobility while I train.

Rear Delt Reverse Pec Deck Fly -
Warm up = 50x15
Work Sets
100x10
100x9
100x7
Down Sets Myo Reps
70x14>RP6>RP4>RP2
70x11>RP4>RP3>RP1
70x9>RP3>RP1>RP-Fail>RP1 -
Done with complete protraction at stretched, and retraction at peak contraction.

Free Motion Behind the Back Cable Curls - Rep Match Myo Reps
Warm Up =
25x15, 40x8, 50x4
Work Sets =
50x14
50x13>RP1=14
50x11>RP3=14
50x9>RP3>RP2>RP1=14 -
I flexed my triceps and raised my chest as high as possible to increase the stretch on the biceps at the bottom of each rep then came forward with my arm a little as I flexed at the top to really shorten the biceps. The burn was unreal!

Hammer Curls on HS Preacher Curl Machine -
Warm Up =
45x15
Work Sets =
55x14>RP6>RP3>RP2
55x12>RP5>RP3>RP2
55x11>RP4>RP2, RP2
55x9>RP3>RP2>RP1
- Done with the seat all the way down, arms almost straight out, flexed triceps for stretch at bottom, and Hammer Curled to flexing and holding at the top of my head. Arms were fried!!!

Abs and obliques in Sauna 20 minutes- Cycling between crunches, rotary torso twists, vacuums, and flutter kick / crunch combos.

It is crazy how much the stretching under weight, and full ROM work increases the effort with much lower weights. I feel much safer joint and connective tissue-wise, even though I am also training with higher intensity. Just in a way that isn't beating the crap out of my joints and connective tissues. I have a feeling with this new found focus on hypertrophy training and the new methods I am employing I should be able to make progress for a long time coming!!! I don't think this training is the end all be all but it is definitely effective, intense enough to keep me interested, and feels safer to me so I am a happy camper at the moment with my training.

I will be training Upper Push tomorrow, and then going to Dallas overnight with my son. We are dropping his G70 off to get the ported heads, and bigger turbo set up installed for him. Then he is taking me to the Texas De Brazil out by Dallas that is our favorite since we will be up there. If we are going to eat there tomorrow I will eat semi light most of the day except for my intra, and post workout, otherwise I will fast until we eat if it is on Saturday then I may just make that my only meal, or keep carbs very low the rest of Saturday. I don't want to mess up progress but am also definitely not skipping out on that particular Texas De Brazil. It has been our favorite of all the Churrascarias we have been to over the years. Great location!!!

Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am probably going to push the intensity through next week then start a program from the App the following week and see how I like it. I am going to probably run through a couple of their programs as written before changing too much on my own. See how well what they are programming works, and how they are applying everything so I can do the same going forward making my own programs. That way I know I am getting the gist of things they way they are intended to go. I am really excited about this program though. It tracks enough if I have to start lowering weight to hit reps or some other reason, that it adjust for volume to make sure I am still increasing volume over the meso and macros. Pretty neat stuff that I am excited to see in action.

I am not sure if I will train on Sunday, but if so, it will be a little more glute intensive lower body. So maybe SLDL, or Good Mornings, Super Squat Machine Facing In, and maybe some hyper machine rdl's or good girl bad girls.

Also, not sure I mentioned this already but my legs are wrecked! I have DOMS in them like I have not in a good while. Pain every time I stand up, my quads, hams and adductors are all sore!!!

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice sessions!! Are you talking about the RP hyper trophy app when it’s released? I listened to him on table talk today going over the app and hearing him and Tate talk about it. Sounds like an awesome app, pretty sure I’m going to give that a run when it’s out.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice sessions!! Are you talking about the RP hyper trophy app when it’s released? I listened to him on table talk today going over the app and hearing him and Tate talk about it. Sounds like an awesome app, pretty sure I’m going to give that a run when it’s out.
I have been just copying some of the sessions from the workouts he puts people through on the Renaissance Periodization Youtube channel. Most of the time they are in their last week or so and pushing very hard. So taking advantage of that since I know I will be dropping intensity to 3-4RIR the first week of the new program and will have time to recover.

Yes Sir, I already signed up for the beta release next week. I should get an email Tuesday telling me I can buy it at a discount. At least as long as the beta release is not pushed back for any reason. I have been listening to their Hypertrophy training book, and the app automates a lot of the tracking and mini questionnaires during the workouts that automatically adjust your progression via weight, reps or sets. If you want to get in on the pre-release just go to any of his videos where he talks about it and click the link to sign up for the pre-release. He has put out 4 on how to make programs yourself in the video so far.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Today's Final Macros - I would say these are right on the money for my goals today.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5/18/23 Upper Pull Day - I forgot to take morning weight this morning. Looking nice and full but feel like I am losing a little bloat. Lots of salt, and lots of beans for 2-3 days had me fiber bloated. It all seems to be working itself out now but my gut was a little distended and full with the big increase in fiber. I made a chicken and refried bean dip that is so high in protein it is ridiculous. It has 6 15 oz canned chicken breast, and 6 cans of fat free refried beans, black beans, corn, tomatoes, pico de gallo, jalapenos, cilantros, lime juice, picante, and taco seasoning to flavor. I have been eating this in various tortillas, or rice bowls since Mother's Day. Some had beef fajita cut up into it with some homemade and very spicy tomatillo salsa. I didn't want to use the beef every time to keep fats down. Anyway having a good amount of the bean dip at most feedings I had a lot of fiber moving through me and between that and the salt I was bloating up.

Today I am taking a semi restorative approach to my eating. Keeping things very easy to digest to give my stomach a break. My morning meal, and post workout were the almost the same. I had 1 cup Quaker Oats Cinnamon Oat Squares, 2 scoops PB & Chocolate Whey, and 1tbls peanut butter, and some fruit in the first meal, then the same, but no PB +2 coops collagen peptides and a cup of Oat Milk and some fruit in the post workout smoothie I am still drinking now.

Upper Pull Day - everything with a 1-2 second stretch and 3-5 second negative

Pre-Workout 1.5 scoops Pump Addict
- Damn good stuff!
Pre-Intra Drink 1 scoop Country Time Lemonade, 40g Dextrose, 12.5g HBCD - 1 scoop Strawberry Shortcake Whey 25p, 3c, 2f = for a total of 25gp, 92,5c, 2f

Dead Hang Supported TBar Row - Rep Match Myo Reps
Warm Up =
45x15, 70x8, 90x4
Work Sets =
90x12
90x10>RP2=12
90x8>RP3>RP1=12
90x5>RP2>RP2>RP1=12 -
Stretched and protracted as far as possible at the bottom then arched upper back off support while leaving my belly on the pad at top for thoracic extension.

Dead Hang Assisted Pull Ups -
Warm Up =
BW -95x8,
Work Sets =
BW-105x9
BW-115x12>RP6>RP3>RP2
BW-115x10>RP6>RP3>RP2
BW-115x9>RP5>RP2>RP1 -
I shrugged deep and leaned forward at the end of each rep to get as much stretch as possible. Brutal execution...

Pull Over Machine
Warm Up =
80x15, 100x8, 120x4
Work Sets =
120x14>RP7>RP5>RP3
120x12>RP6>RP4>RP3
120x9>RP5>RP3>RP2
- Reached as far back as possible for a really deep stretch, I can feel my lats and chest opening up a little which is great, actually increasing mobility while I train.

Rear Delt Reverse Pec Deck Fly -
Warm up = 50x15
Work Sets
100x10
100x9
100x7
Down Sets Myo Reps
70x14>RP6>RP4>RP2
70x11>RP4>RP3>RP1
70x9>RP3>RP1>RP-Fail>RP1 -
Done with complete protraction at stretched, and retraction at peak contraction.

Free Motion Behind the Back Cable Curls - Rep Match Myo Reps
Warm Up =
25x15, 40x8, 50x4
Work Sets =
50x14
50x13>RP1=14
50x11>RP3=14
50x9>RP3>RP2>RP1=14 -
I flexed my triceps and raised my chest as high as possible to increase the stretch on the biceps at the bottom of each rep then came forward with my arm a little as I flexed at the top to really shorten the biceps. The burn was unreal!

Hammer Curls on HS Preacher Curl Machine -
Warm Up =
45x15
Work Sets =
55x14>RP6>RP3>RP2
55x12>RP5>RP3>RP2
55x11>RP4>RP2, RP2
55x9>RP3>RP2>RP1
- Done with the seat all the way down, arms almost straight out, flexed triceps for stretch at bottom, and Hammer Curled to flexing and holding at the top of my head. Arms were fried!!!

Abs and obliques in Sauna 20 minutes- Cycling between crunches, rotary torso twists, vacuums, and flutter kick / crunch combos.

It is crazy how much the stretching under weight, and full ROM work increases the effort with much lower weights. I feel much safer joint and connective tissue-wise, even though I am also training with higher intensity. Just in a way that isn't beating the crap out of my joints and connective tissues. I have a feeling with this new found focus on hypertrophy training and the new methods I am employing I should be able to make progress for a long time coming!!! I don't think this training is the end all be all but it is definitely effective, intense enough to keep me interested, and feels safer to me so I am a happy camper at the moment with my training.

I will be training Upper Push tomorrow, and then going to Dallas overnight with my son. We are dropping his G70 off to get the ported heads, and bigger turbo set up installed for him. Then he is taking me to the Texas De Brazil out by Dallas that is our favorite since we will be up there. If we are going to eat there tomorrow I will eat semi light most of the day except for my intra, and post workout, otherwise I will fast until we eat if it is on Saturday then I may just make that my only meal, or keep carbs very low the rest of Saturday. I don't want to mess up progress but am also definitely not skipping out on that particular Texas De Brazil. It has been our favorite of all the Churrascarias we have been to over the years. Great location!!!
Great workout…..working stretching in under weight with full ROM will put it on you. And like you said it doesn’t take as much weight to still be very effective. That’s the way I like to do a lot of my dumbbell exercises. That bean dip sounds like the bomb, and just the name of the restaurant your son took you to tells me I would probably love that food.😎💪

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks on both accounts!
Thank You Sir!
LMAO!

Thanks Rocket!

Legs

WU 55x12, 70x8, 85x4
85x15
85x13 RP2=15
85x13 RP2=15
85x11 RP3 RP1=15
85x10 RP3 RP2 RP1=15-

WU 4px15, 6px8, 8px4
8p x 15 rp6 rp4 rp2
8p x 13 rp6 rp3 rp2
8p x 13 rp5 rp3 rp2
8p x 12 rp4 rp3 rp1 -

Bar X 10
I know 2 ppl that died last year taking "prescription perks" that were actually made in someone's house and laced. Sorry to hear that. Glad everything else seems to be going well tho

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
One thing about Steves products I have found is that the quality/intensity is fantastic. I don't need to overload his products. a well rounded single scoop is plenty for me and i'm a major caffeine addict!
One rounder scoop is all I need!

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One thing about Steves products I have found is that the quality/intensity is fantastic. I don't need to overload his products. a well rounded single scoop is plenty for me and i'm a major caffeine addict!
I agree totally, and all his products seem to be some of the best in whatever category of supplements they are in.

S

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

You hit the nail on the head. In my area no matter if you’re buying coke or heroin there’s a 98% chance you’re gonna get meth laced with fentanyl.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You hit the nail on the head. In my area no matter if you’re buying coke or heroin there’s a 98% chance you’re gonna get meth laced with fentanyl.
Yeah it’s really gotten out of hand out there. And it’s sad, because those that are hooked are still willing to risk it.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have been just copying some of the sessions from the workouts he puts people through on the Renaissance Periodization Youtube channel. Most of the time they are in their last week or so and pushing very hard. So taking advantage of that since I know I will be dropping intensity to 3-4RIR the first week of the new program and will have time to recover.

Yes Sir, I already signed up for the beta release next week. I should get an email Tuesday telling me I can buy it at a discount. At least as long as the beta release is not pushed back for any reason. I have been listening to their Hypertrophy training book, and the app automates a lot of the tracking and mini questionnaires during the workouts that automatically adjust your progression via weight, reps or sets. If you want to get in on the pre-release just go to any of his videos where he talks about it and click the link to sign up for the pre-release. He has put out 4 on how to make programs yourself in the video so far.
Same here I’m signed up for the beta release, sounds pretty cool they also talk about if you have any pain there will be questions on that and it will adjust to try to make movements pain free. I’m pretty excited about it!

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same here I’m signed up for the beta release, sounds pretty cool they also talk about if you have any pain there will be questions on that and it will adjust to try to make movements pain free. I’m pretty excited about it!
Now that is cool, that it will make adjustments to relieve or negate pain.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey broski,
no posts in a few days tells me life is busy! hope things are making positive progress for the fam all things considered....

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great workout…..working stretching in under weight with full ROM will put it on you. And like you said it doesn’t take as much weight to still be very effective. That’s the way I like to do a lot of my dumbbell exercises. That bean dip sounds like the bomb, and just the name of the restaurant your son took you to tells me I would probably love that food.😎💪
Oh yeah, it was absolutely amazing food! I ate way too much, and unfortunately did have more food. We found a cookie place that made real Ice Cream cookie sandwiches up there and my son was like Oh we have got to try these. So we did. Pretty friggin phenomenal.

The training has been pretty ridiculous. My legs just finally stopped being sore yesterday. I blew those bad boys out. Going to fast today, and get back to lifting tomorrow. I just rested all day yesterday. Hard to believe how tired I was after the week I had and then taking the trip.
I know 2 ppl that died last year taking "prescription perks" that were actually made in someone's house and laced. Sorry to hear that. Glad everything else seems to be going well tho
Thanks! Yeah, it is a crying shame. Go into something thinking you are getting a couple of xanax, and end up OD'ing... It's one thing when the use is intentionally ridiculously high doses and someone ODs, but just feels way worse knowing it was something that should have been a reasonable dose if it was not laced. Although I am disappointed in the situation, it is not like she was trying to get fubar and overdid it. So I can't really be mad at her about it.
Agreed, I don't really do the rounded scoops, but imagine 1.5 level scoops is about the exact same thing.
One rounder scoop is all I need!
Yes Sir!
I agree totally, and all his products seem to be some of the best in whatever category of supplements they are in.
Facts!
It is crazy, I mean accidentally killing your customers is a horrible business model too. You would think they would be making a much bigger effort to at least keep the fentanyl out of other products.
Yeah it’s really gotten out of hand out there. And it’s sad, because those that are hooked are still willing to risk it.
Yeah. She had an OXY addiction, and had an issue with Oxy having fentanyl in it once. So she thought that the xanax would be safer since she thought it was prescription stuff. It is just a tragedy, and we had really just started discussing her finding a way to completely get off of pills a week before this happened. She told both of us that having us back in her life gave her hope that she could make things better. So we were really hoping us being back in her life would help her but we just didn't have enough time to have any real positive effect on her.
Yeah, they track several factors and help to adjust as you go to keep you in the positive with your training.
Now that is cool, that it will make adjustments to relieve or negate pain.
Yeah, I think it will even suggest changing out exercises after a few sessions where you mention something is causing pain. That is one thing they say you should not do is keep doing anything that hurts.
It’s really sad.
Very much so.

5/22/23 - Morning Weight 208.2 - Went back up a little last week. I just didn't make the right decisions to stay on track with my focus obviously being on other things. I didn't completely derail or anything but didn't do as well as I would have hoped. I actually look pretty lean for being at my current weight. I feel like I filled out quite a lot, and it doesn't look like too much detail is missing in my abdomen, but my arms and legs are nice and full which only happens after multiple days without fasting. I seem to fill out from the center going out and lose size from my extremities first.

I am fasting today, and will pick up with lifting tomorrow. Should be getting the RP Hypertrophy App tomorrow if all goes as expected. If early enough, I may pick a program tomorrow and get started with it. If not, I may deload a bit this week and then start next week. I really did a number on myself last week, especially on legs. With basically 2 weeks balls to the wall training I definitely put everything through the paces, so it would not be a big issue and probably beneficial to either start a meso at a higher RIR, or deload and then start the new meso at a lower RIR.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey broski,
no posts in a few days tells me life is busy! hope things are making positive progress for the fam all things considered....
@Dustin07 It sure has. Lots to deal with Friday-Saturday was a busy whirlwind, driving to Dallas, then Ft. Worth to eat dinner. Made for a whole day, once I got home on Saturday I was just done, Exhausted and in need of rest. On top of that my legs were sore for like 4 days. It wasn't until yesterday that I felt recovered enough to consider training them, and they were still recovering. Back on the fasting train today.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
5/23/23 - Morning Weight 203.4 - Back on track baby! I woke up looking noticeably tighter this morning. Not sure if I should expect another drop after eating today, but I wouldn't be upset if it followed it's usual pattern.

Hoping to get the RP Hypertrophy App Beta Release Email today. @akboom87 did you get your email yet? I never really got an email from them saying I was registered just a confirmation on the page. Is that what you got too?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay, good news, got my RP Hypertrophy App going. Using a pre-built 4 day layout, shoulder and arm focus. I had to pick the exercises and did my best to get everything covered with decent angles. Tonight will be an upper body focus, chest, back, shoulders and arms for a total of 17 sets at 3RIR. Tomorrow will be lower body, forearms, and traps. I may end up deleting the forearm work since I simply have big forearms already. I also removed the second Traps Day and added in more side raises since that is more of my focus. My traps are already pretty big.

Time to see what we can do following their protocols...

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay, good news, got my RP Hypertrophy App going. Using a pre-built 4 day layout, shoulder and arm focus. I had to pick the exercises and did my best to get everything covered with decent angles. Tonight will be an upper body focus, chest, back, shoulders and arms for a total of 17 sets at 3RIR. Tomorrow will be lower body, forearms, and traps. I may end up deleting the forearm work since I simply have big forearms already. I also removed the second Traps Day and added in more side raises since that is more of my focus. My traps are already pretty big.

Time to see what we can do following their protocols...
Interested in seeing how this goes.👍

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interested in seeing how this goes.👍
Thanks, me too. I think it may take a couple of mesos to really see how it is going to shake out.
Good luck with the new program! Remember to take ownership and follow your gut if something needs an audible called.
Thanks, and also...

Absolutely! This is the first time doing such a frequency and really specializing on specific body parts. It definitely cut some volume down for my back, chest and legs. I pretty much expect to maintain or only grow a little in those areas, and more in the arms and medial and posterior delts. I also picked a lot of high SFR movements that shouldn't beat me down to much, and will be focusing most of my work in the 10-20, and 15-30 rep range, venturing into the 5-10 rep range on some of the compound movements. We shall see but if it is too much I will definitely adjust it down, and anything causing pain will be replaced.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks, me too. I think it may take a couple of mesos to really see how it is going to shake out.
Thanks, and also...

Absolutely! This is the first time doing such a frequency and really specializing on specific body parts. It definitely cut some volume down for my back, chest and legs. I pretty much expect to maintain or only grow a little in those areas, and more in the arms and medial and posterior delts. I also picked a lot of high SFR movements that shouldn't beat me down to much, and will be focusing most of my work in the 10-20, and 15-30 rep range, venturing into the 5-10 rep range on some of the compound movements. We shall see but if it is too much I will definitely adjust it down, and anything causing pain will be replaced.
Going to start setting mine up here shortly as well! Probably won’t start mine until Monday. I haven’t looked yet but are the cycles pre set or do you get to pick how long?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good luck with the new program! Remember to take ownership and follow your gut if something needs an audible called.
Yeah, really interested to see how you like this Kleen. I may need go look into an app based training program since it looks like my coaching situation isn't going to work out. Been eyeing up RP templates for a while now.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, really interested to see how you like this Kleen. I may need go look into an app based training program since it looks like my coaching situation isn't going to work out. Been eyeing up RP templates for a while now.
Well my first workout from it is in the books and I really liked it. Hard to figure out what 3RIR was, especially with going so deep into the stretches under load. I accidentally went to 2RIR on a couple of things and jumped from what felt like an 4ish RIR to a 1RIR in one rep on the EZ Curl Bar, so I stopped the attempt on that rep immediately to avoid going too far. Some of my muscle groups are so fast twitch they just cut power almost immediately once they get to a certain point. If your coaching isn't working out, I would definitely give it a shot, 24.99 a month is much cheaper than what you are paying, and will track volume to make sure you are progressing even if you have to lower the weights it will add to the suggested reps or sets to make sure you are still increasing volume over the meso. Also it is pretty slick that after each body part is completed it asks if there was any joint point and to rate it on a 1-3 scale, same with Pump, and also how hard the workout was for the targeted muscle group. It uses that information to decide what the next step in progression is. So more like having a trainer plan each workout for you based on your feedback but instead of via a weekly check in it is every time you finish a workout for that body part so it is adjusted more incrementally than what a typical remote trainer would do via weekly check ins.

Many of the questions are similar to the questions I had to answer weekly when i was working with Alex Kikel in 2018. Since I know for sure Alex knows his stuff, that is even more of a reason to believe this is going to work pretty well. Plus I am just going to cancel 2 other memberships I have to cover the cost so no loss there.

=================================================================================

5/23/23 - Morning Weight 203.4

PreWorkout - 1.5 scoops of Pump Addict
Peri-Workout Nutrition - Country Time Lemonade Mix 37g, HBCD 25g, Dextrose 38g, 1 scoop Whey Protein 25p, 2f, 3c
Total Macros - 25p, 2f, 103c

Shoulder and Arm focus

WEEK1 DAY1 Monday

Hammer Machine Chest Press (Flat)

MACHINE

Joint pain: No pain

setweightreps
Back

Assisted Pullup (Normal Grip)

MACHINE ASSISTANCE@ 205 LBS BODYWEIGHT

setassistancereps
Triceps

Dip (Weighted)

LOADABLE @ 205 LBS BODYWEIGHT

set+ weightreps
Triceps

Cable Triceps Pushdown (Bar)

CABLE

setweightreps
Biceps

EZ Bar Curl (Normal Grip)

BARBELL

setweightreps
Biceps

Hammer Curl

DUMBBELL

setweightreps
Shoulders And Traps

Machine Lateral Raise

MACHINE

setweightreps

Great session, I had to swap out Super ROM DB Side Raises for the machine because I had a bit of a catch on my right labrum for some reason and didn't want to aggravate it. I may try them again next week to see if that has cleared up. Every once in a while I aggravate it sleeping on that side. So I think that is all it was. If not I will continue to use the machine for the rest of the meso. I was able to get well above the shoulders for a small hold so it was still a larger ROM than usual.

I originally thought WHOAH!!! That is too little work on chest and back but I managed to get very stimulated off of the 2 work sets on each. Doing 3 warm up sets with a minute rest between them started the pump. This is going to be a learning process, that I probably won't get down until I finish 2-3 mesos before I am really good at choosing weights for target reps and what not. Plus gaining more familiarity with the larger ROM, and how it taxes the muscle a lot faster than I am used too.

=================================================================================

5/24/23 - Morning Weight 203.4 - Same as yesterday after a full day of eating.

Tonight is lower body, hitting up Leg Press, Glute Focused Walking DB Lunges, DB Stiff Legged Deadlift, Calf machine, Barbell Shrugs, and Standing BB Wrist Curls.

As you can see this has me doing direct trap, calve, and forearm work. These are 3 body parts I do not really need a lot of work. Just genetically gifted with. So I removed one session a week from traps, and forearms, but going to have a little fun and push my calves a little to see how much they improve then will back off an maintain once they are just a little more robust. Not that I need it but because it will be fun to get them big and really bulbous again. I haven't really trained them since I was actually doing BB style training years ago.

Pretty excited to be in this new journey. Like I mentioned it is going to be a learning curve at the beginning but I have high hopes.

Unfortunately Sage cooked my prep food this week and apparently forgot to season the meat, or just didn't season it enough, cooked it too fast and forgot to drain the water before they put in the simmer sauce and what resulted was inedible, watered down, and overcooked rubberized Butter Chicken. I couldn't force myself to eat it so I had to pivot. Basically I am going to have to wing it today, and winged it most of yesterday. So I do not have even a remotely accurate estimate of food for today or yesterday. Most likely I will have a shake and some source of carbs for my fast breaker, then walk down to Chipotle for a double or triple meat burrito bowl at lunch. Eat half there then the other half around 4-4:30 to get ready for my training session this evening. I did push protein so I knew I would hit around 200g yesterday, and around 300g carbs, fats were somewhere in the 60's or 70's range, if I had have to guess.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If this works out for you, I may have to try that app myself. Like you, I would have to get used to the different style of workout and trust the program. I really like that feature where it will adjust for pain, that could be invaluable for an old dude like myself.😎

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If this works out for you, I may have to try that app myself. Like you, I would have to get used to the different style of workout and trust the program. I really like that feature where it will adjust for pain, that could be invaluable for an old dude like myself.😎
@gphagan1 Agreed! I tend to have a push through it mentality when it comes to training and that ain't always so great for those of us who have reached an age our GH levels just don't allow us to produce enough collagen to heal quickly and easily. I have a feeling a lot of my training has always been overreaching, and has probably limited some of my growth and recovery. I have a hard time not pushing balls to the walls from all the years I spent doing more HIT style training. Training HIT style with high volume is not the recipe for the most growth, it races to your MRV way to fast and shortens growth opportunities while increasing injury risk. Looking back it is like all my training should have been reserved for the final week or two of training in a meso. Not the entire program worth.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just so I understand your log set up now:

setweightreps17512275103758

That 1st set was 75# for 12 reps, and so on?

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Man sounds like it’s starting out great! I have re watched the videos and have my first meso filled out and ready to go Monday. Now that I say that I Bet the gym is closed Monday so I will start Tuesday!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Man sounds like it’s starting out great! I have re watched the videos and have my first meso filled out and ready to go Monday. Now that I say that I Bet the gym is closed Monday so I will start Tuesday!
What kind of sick person would close up there gym on a perfect day to train ??

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What kind of sick person would close up there gym on a perfect day to train ??
Right, it had better be owned by military or something to justify that on our day off. NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
5/24/23 - Lower Body / Traps / Forearms

Shoulder and Arm focus

WEEK1 DAY2 Tuesday

PreWorkout - 1.5 scoops of Pump Addict
Peri-Workout Nutrition - Country Time Lemonade Mix 37g, HBCD 12.5g, Dextrose 38g, 1 scoop Whey Protein 25p, 2f, 3c
Total Macros - 25p, 2f, 90.5c

General Warm Up -
StairMill used like a prowler 5 minutes Heart Rate 142BPM - Calves got a huge pump from this.

Quads

Leg Press

MACHINE

setweightreps
Glutes

Walking Lunges (Glute-Focused, Dumbbell)

DUMBBELL

setweightreps
Hamstrings

Dumbbell Stiff Legged Deadlift

DUMBBELL

setweightreps
Calves

Calf Machine

MACHINE

setweightreps
Traps

Barbell Shrug

BARBELL

setweightreps
Forearms

Barbell Standing Wrist Curl

BARBELL

setweightreps

Had a great session yesterday. I also found out just how weak my medial glute is on the right side with the walking lunges. Not only did the kick my ass literally, but they really challenged my breathing. I ended up using my 2nd warm up weight as a training weight because I grossly overestimated how much I was going to be able to do. Calves kicked my ass. I did 2 sets on calves although it only says one here. I am not sure if the app removed it after my first set or I somehow accidentally deleted the set. As mentioned i had not really worked calves in years and I was starting to cramp up in the calves when I got to the very top. So I had to shorten the top end ROM by maybe a half inch. My medial glute, and calves are already a little sore today. So I expect to be walking funny tomorrow, and maybe a couple more days because of my calves. Although they still look pretty damn good they are so deconditioned to lifting they are going to be fried!

As far as looks go, I am definitely getting more vascular. I snapped a totally relaxed shot of my forearm last night about 15 minutes after my pre-workout and veins were everywhere. My calves and lower legs look like a road map they are so lean. I have separation between every single one of the quads, and a vein or two pops out on my lower quads every once in a while. My legs tend to get really lean fast.

Macros are estimated because I threw a bowl of hot and sour soup over some rice, and wasn't sure about the actual macros of the soup. I found one that looked about 2/3 of the highest calories to try to be safe with the estimates. So could be a little more or little less carbs. I am thinking I may switch to a little more HBCD like the full scoop and dropping some of the dextrose to lower total sugar content. Obviously that will a little better for me. It is still around 1/3 of total carbs but I want it closer to 1/3.

Estimated macros -

5/25/23 - Morning Weight 204.2 - Up .8lb from yesterday. Kind of expected for being after the 2nd day in a row of eating.

Today is a Burn Day, I will do a 36+ hour fast, and take my walk at lunch.