KJ's Magnitropin and Elimistane Stack Log

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
1st Month Review of Magnitropin
Weight +6lbs....this is not what I wanted and I really haven't changed diet (it sucks anyways) much except for Christmas meals. My fault though for not doing more cardio as was my original goal.

Increase appetite 10/10
Definitely. Their we're times where I would just be hungry all the time but for the majority of it, I could just eat and eat without getting full.

Increase exercise performance 10/10
I give it a 10 because it pushed me past barriers that have been holding me back for years on bench. From getting a new PR on bench and hoping to break another one today! My back let me down for squat and deadlift but my squat numbers were the highest they have been for a couple years. ENDURANCE was through the roof. Just felt like the energizer bunny upper body wise. Lower body in also increased the amount of sets when I normally stop I would add some.

Increase muscle growth ( Hard to give accurate rating without measurements)
I can't find my dang measurements but I will keep looking. From looking in the mirror, I think my traps and shoulders are what benefited the most.

Increase libido (7/10)
I give it a passing grade but I was hoping for more of a libido boost. It gave me more of a boost than the last two T Boosters I took. I don't respond well to them normally. I am normally a one and done guy but their were a few times I got frisky in the middle of the night!! And it's tough since we just got married last summer and wanna giggity giggity every night anyways! Lol...enjoy it while it lasts huh!!!

Other notes - increased hair growth in random places, muscles fuller and harder

Anything else you wanted me to note on?

It's gonna be another fun 4 weeks with Magnitropin
nope you pretty much nailed it all. interested to see your review after 8 weeks and then after that can you post it in the product reviews section?

muscle growth / body recomp should be evident after 8 weeks, no doubt!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nope you pretty much nailed it all. interested to see your review after 8 weeks and then after that can you post it in the product reviews section? muscle growth / body recomp should be evident after 8 weeks, no doubt!
Will do.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shoulders

Didn't take a preworkout today. Man, little motivation..lol...still does Mag PreWO though.

BB Shoulder Press
135x3
155x3
175x9....PR!
Tried for 10 but I was wiped
135x5x3

Bent Over Lat Raises SS w/ DB Shrugs 3x15
DB Shoulder Press 5x5

15 Minutes HIT Cardio, 1 minute slow, 1 minute hard

Not a lot of motivation. Very surprised I PR'd today.

Probably going to take tomorrow off. Deadlift on Thursday...just depends on if the BB game is at home or away. If it's at home I won't lift.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Shoulders Didn't take a preworkout today. Man, little motivation..lol...still does Mag PreWO though. BB Shoulder Press 135x3 155x3 175x9....PR! Tried for 10 but I was wiped 135x5x3 Bent Over Lat Raises SS w/ DB Shrugs 3x15 DB Shoulder Press 5x5 15 Minutes HIT Cardio, 1 minute slow, 1 minute hard Not a lot of motivation. Very surprised I PR'd today. Probably going to take tomorrow off. Deadlift on Thursday...just depends on if the BB game is at home or away. If it's at home I won't lift.
Nice session man! Ive been dosing all 6 caps of magnitropin preworkout and been loving it!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Deadlift
Working sets
295x3
335x3
375x3 - these were super easy

So I thought, F it, I wanna freaking get 445...before Friday....when I turn 30....F me..lol

I had hit. Just another inch. Needed to just push my dam hips forward. Grip gave out on me so I brought it down. F me.

On the bright side, back felt great while dead lifting.

BB Bent Over Row
5x5 - last set, felt a sharp pain in the lower back.

Stretched, and did some therapy and felt a little better but I though I better quit.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Deadlift Working sets 295x3 335x3 375x3 - these were super easy So I thought, F it, I wanna freaking get 445...before Friday....when I turn 30....F me..lol I had hit. Just another inch. Needed to just push my dam hips forward. Grip gave out on me so I brought it down. F me. On the bright side, back felt great while dead lifting. BB Bent Over Row 5x5 - last set, felt a sharp pain in the lower back. Stretched, and did some therapy and felt a little better but I though I better quit.
Nice deadlifting! How is your back!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Back is feeling good. Those exercises are really helping a lot! It still bothers me but no where near as bad as before.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Back is feeling good. Those exercises are really helping a lot! It still bothers me but no where near as bad as before.
Great to hear brother! The only bad thing though is if you have ever hurt your back, you will probably have "some" trouble out of it for the rest of your life!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great to hear brother! The only bad thing though is if you have ever hurt your back, you will probably have "some" trouble out of it for the rest of your life!
It's all in my right side too! Shotty right foot/ankle (staph and bone infection, 4 surgeries, 8 years ago and I limp and am in pain everyday on it) right side of lower back and right shoulder surgery! May I should pick up Yoga and drop the weights? F that!!!! Lol

Right foot/ankle is constantly swelled. Been contemplating going back to the doctor for awhile. Pretty sure it's chronic arthritis but I am no doctor.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Need to nip it in the bud. You've got a prognosis now go to the doc and get an actual diagnosis! Better to get it fixed now instead of potentially being out of the gym for a long while!

If you have insurance your dr will probably have you see a chiro for x amount of times through the week.

Oh, solid pulling boss 8)

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Need to nip it in the bud. You've got a prognosis now go to the doc and get an actual diagnosis! Better to get it fixed now instead of potentially being out of the gym for a long while! If you have insurance your dr will probably have you see a chiro for x amount of times through the week. Oh, solid pulling boss 8)
Agree with this so much, except for the chiropractor part!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got bin tomorrow at 1:30. X-rays I guess. They said that they may be able to tell. The nice thing family deductible is $500. That's tough to beat! Gonna am that SOB out soon! Lol

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I got bin tomorrow at 1:30. X-rays I guess. They said that they may be able to tell. The nice thing family deductible is $500. That's tough to beat! Gonna am that SOB out soon! Lol
Hit it hard dude

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Went to the doctor. She thought it's all muscle related since she could find no pain poking at my back.

She started explaining how I need to stop squatting and dead lifting because it's bad for me. I laughed and said we don't want to go there and we are gong to agree to disagree so let's move on. She was young. Didn't help me. Told me PT, or chiropractor.

No x rays except for on my foot and I was referred and have another Dr. Appt to decide on how to proceed next. She thought tendinitis.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pretty good workout for having too much fun last night.

Dosed 6 caps preworkout. Gonna do that this week for fun!

Squat
Heels on 25's
45x10
95x5
135x5
Heels on 10's
135x5x2
185x3
Regular
185x3
Working sets
215x5
245x5
280x5

Hack Squats 3x5
Single Leg Standing Curls 3x10
Walking DB Lunges 10, 5, 5 each leg..went heavier than I ever normally do for the 5's

Did I mention I have a Love/Hate relationship with Tequila!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Legs were recovered before I got home and took my protein shake...heavy squats twice in a week!

Also forgot to mention. No knee pain whatsoever. Happy for that!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Nice session

Also im not much of a drinker at all!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice session Also im not much of a drinker at all!
Neither am I anymore but I so love me some tequila! Actually my favorite is Seagrams 7 Dark honey with diet 7up...that's what I drink when I want to take in fewer carbs....lol

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So after legs on Saturday, I sat and watched JV girls and boys BB, varsity girls, then 3 quarters of Varsity boys. My wife was in charge of concessions. She told me we had to leave because we had to go meet people for a birthday drink and they needed to leave town. I was very irritated and confused. That 4th quarter was the edit of the night..lol..I am taking it rather well and not acting like a beatch but I was just so confused. Well we get there and SURPRISE! The wife threw a surprised 30th birthday part for me. Had a couple friend travel 4+ hours. So of course, I had too much fun again! It was a great time had by all. Then I threw the after party. Went to bed at 5am!! Great way to start 30!

Next day, not a bad headache, but I felt congested and tired all day.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I felt good all day today. Took 6 caps of Magnitropin preworkout, 1 scoop of HV, 1 scoop of Wyked and Rezolution 2.0. All together. 1/2 hour later, killer headache.

Bench 5/5/5
Last set was 235 and barely got it 10 times. This weekend took a toll on the gains I see.
Machine Fly's - 3x10
Incline DB Bench - 5x5...last set were 100's and only got it 2 times. Can't remember the last time I ever used 100's!
Cable Crossovers 3x10
Rope Pressdowns - 20.10,10

Head is killing me. Did 20 minutes of LISS elliptical. Headache went away about 7pm. 3 1/2 hours after taking the supps. Weird.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Neither am I anymore but I so love me some tequila! Actually my favorite is Seagrams 7 Dark honey with diet 7up...that's what I drink when I want to take in fewer carbs....lol
Hahah! Ive never even had a beer! Told you i wasnt a drinker!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
So after legs on Saturday, I sat and watched JV girls and boys BB, varsity girls, then 3 quarters of Varsity boys. My wife was in charge of concessions. She told me we had to leave because we had to go meet people for a birthday drink and they needed to leave town. I was very irritated and confused. That 4th quarter was the edit of the night..lol..I am taking it rather well and not acting like a beatch but I was just so confused. Well we get there and SURPRISE! The wife threw a surprised 30th birthday part for me. Had a couple friend travel 4+ hours. So of course, I had too much fun again! It was a great time had by all. Then I threw the after party. Went to bed at 5am!! Great way to start 30! Next day, not a bad headache, but I felt congested and tired all day.
Wow! Sounds like an awesome way to turn 30! Lol, i still have 9 years !

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I felt good all day today. Took 6 caps of Magnitropin preworkout, 1 scoop of HV, 1 scoop of Wyked and Rezolution 2.0. All together. 1/2 hour later, killer headache. Bench 5/5/5 Last set was 235 and barely got it 10 times. This weekend took a toll on the gains I see. Machine Fly's - 3x10 Incline DB Bench - 5x5...last set were 100's and only got it 2 times. Can't remember the last time I ever used 100's! Cable Crossovers 3x10 Rope Pressdowns - 20.10,10 Head is killing me. Did 20 minutes of LISS elliptical. Headache went away about 7pm. 3 1/2 hours after taking the supps. Weird.
How do you like the 6 caps preworkout method?

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It was not a good day to judge it on. I am going to try it next workout too and see how it goes.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took 6 caps PreWO yesterday and today.

Yesterday Main Lift
Shoulder Press - only got 165x9. Was hoping for at least 11. Got 175x9 last week.

Todays main lift - wasn't planning in lifting but needed to since I can't get in tomorrow and maybe I friday also

Deadlift
270x5, 315x5, 355x5. Last set was tough. Seemed very heavy.

It could be psychological but I think I am going to go back to 3/3 for dosage. Just felt week this week and that is probably because of the partying over the weekend and getting sick. Either way, I don't need to fix what ain't broke.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Took 6 caps PreWO yesterday and today. Yesterday Main Lift Shoulder Press - only got 165x9. Was hoping for at least 11. Got 175x9 last week. Todays main lift - wasn't planning in lifting but needed to since I can't get in tomorrow and maybe I friday also Deadlift 270x5, 315x5, 355x5. Last set was tough. Seemed very heavy. It could be psychological but I think I am going to go back to 3/3 for dosage. Just felt week this week and that is probably because of the partying over the weekend and getting sick. Either way, I don't need to fix what ain't broke.
So your not a fan of the all 6 caps preworkout?

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, it hasn't mixed well with my PreWO for one. But idk, it was working so well 3/3 so I am just gonna stick with that.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, it hasn't mixed well with my PreWO for one. But idk, it was working so well 3/3 so I am just gonna stick with that.
No sense in changing what's working!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I gotcha! I usually take 6 caps preworkout, but sometimes if i remember i will take three with my preworkout meal and 3 preworkout

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, was hoping Max out this week or next week but my strength is going to be down. Sick Saturday and felt it coming in Thursday and Friday but couldn't prevent it. Coming out of both ends. Hoping it's not influenza.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man that sucks kj. Hope you get to feelin better fast

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Well, was hoping Max out this week or next week but my strength is going to be down. Sick Saturday and felt it coming in Thursday and Friday but couldn't prevent it. Coming out of both ends. Hoping it's not influenza.
Man that blows! Feel better brother!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Also curious....what are your current maxes?

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also curious....what are your current maxes?
Not enough!!! That's what I always tell the kids lol

Bench 320 - which I broke with Magnitropin. Tied all time rep or with 225x17 as well.
Squat - 365- 2 1/2 years ago.
Deadlift - 435 last spring - almost got 445 last week
Overhead press- 225 a long long time ago.

Shoulder surgery in December of 12 hurt my gains and I didn't lift from August-December I think. Them last march I took a couple months off due to my back.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Not enough!!! That's what I always tell the kids lol Bench 320 - which I broke with Magnitropin. Tied all time rep or with 225x17 as well. Squat - 365- 2 1/2 years ago. Deadlift - 435 last spring - almost got 445 last week Overhead press- 225 a long long time ago. Shoulder surgery in December of 12 hurt my gains and I didn't lift from August-December I think. Them last march I took a couple months off due to my back.
Nice! Dont forget that elimistane was apart of this log!!! ;)

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I won't. Will be posting review soon. Wanted to wait to see effects after a couple weeks of being off of it.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was still sick today but only coming out of one end. Lol

Did 45 minutes of LISS tonight. Slow but felt good. Sweated a lot!

Going to build up this week to Max out next week then I should be done with Mag.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wanna switch it up and actually follow a routine other than 5/3/1. Ideas?

Ideas are 5/3/1 then follow a full body circuit training, GVT, Gironda 8x8 (never done), or Waterbury 10x3 (never done). Any thoughts. Drop set routine? Man there are so many options. Lol

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Was still sick today but only coming out of one end. Lol Did 45 minutes of LISS tonight. Slow but felt good. Sweated a lot! Going to build up this week to Max out next week then I should be done with Mag.
Man hope you get well! Make sure to try and stay hydrated!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Wanna switch it up and actually follow a routine other than 5/3/1. Ideas? Ideas are 5/3/1 then follow a full body circuit training, GVT, Gironda 8x8 (never done), or Waterbury 10x3 (never done). Any thoughts. Drop set routine? Man there are so many options. Lol
5x5, GVT, there are so many options dude! Just pick something and stick with it for at least 8 weeks!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Friday - Chest and cardio...wow 260 was heavy! Still probably could have got 3-5 reps though.
Saturday - Squat - was happy I got 310 for my 1 rep relatively easy...I only did singles
Sunday - deadlift, back and cardio - messed around with sumo deadlift. This killed my knee so I am assuming I was doing it wrong. Did some singles on conventional as well.

This log is coming to an end this week and will post a final review soon. I was so excited for this week but the sickness killed my strength a therefore.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How is the back?
It comes and goes. Wasn't too bad squatting and deadlifting but I kept it low reps. Just got done shoveling snow for 15 minutes and it wasn't too bad. Foam rolling now it's times to test out Girondo's 8x8 this week.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bench 205x5, 235x3, 260x1, 275x1
140x 8,8,8,8,8,5,5,5
Wide Lat Pull downs 10bars x 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 7, 7
Machine Fly 10 Bar x 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 5, 5
Close Grip Pulldowns 10bar x 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 5, 5
DB Lateral Swings 8lbs 8x8
Upright Row 55lbsx8x8

Workout took 42 minutes after the heavy bench. As you can tell I did not get all the lifts but I did not expect too with only 30 seconds of rest time.

It's ok,it burns haha, not use to it but I will. Pretty sweet pump that I am not use to seeing as pronounced.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Friday - Chest and cardio...wow 260 was heavy! Still probably could have got 3-5 reps though. Saturday - Squat - was happy I got 310 for my 1 rep relatively easy...I only did singles Sunday - deadlift, back and cardio - messed around with sumo deadlift. This killed my knee so I am assuming I was doing it wrong. Did some singles on conventional as well. This log is coming to an end this week and will post a final review soon. I was so excited for this week but the sickness killed my strength a therefore.
Looking forward to the final review!! Also, would you be kind enough to put your review in the product review section of AM?

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Bench 205x5, 235x3, 260x1, 275x1 140x 8,8,8,8,8,5,5,5 Wide Lat Pull downs 10bars x 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 7, 7 Machine Fly 10 Bar x 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 5, 5 Close Grip Pulldowns 10bar x 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 5, 5 DB Lateral Swings 8lbs 8x8 Upright Row 55lbsx8x8 Workout took 42 minutes after the heavy bench. As you can tell I did not get all the lifts but I did not expect too with only 30 seconds of rest time. It's ok,it burns haha, not use to it but I will. Pretty sweet pump that I am not use to seeing as pronounced.
Bet the pump was insane