Kickstart HPTA

skyline999

Awards
Hi guys,

Looking to kickstart HPTA and was wondering if I should run some Rebirth with Viron or Rebirth with Viron and Letrone?

Not done any cycles but was on finasteride which increased my libido and then it tanked with high prolactin and I feel as though in an estrogen bound state with tender Breasts and ED. Similar to what you body builders face when injecting/ingesting Test.

Could the above help?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi guys,

Looking to kickstart HPTA and was wondering if I should run some Rebirth with Viron or Rebirth with Viron and Letrone?

Not done any cycles but was on finasteride which increased my libido and then it tanked with high prolactin and I feel as though in an estrogen bound state with tender Breasts and ED. Similar to what you body builders face when injecting/ingesting Test.

Could the above help?
I'd definitely get bloodwork.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank. I’ve had blood work, elevated prolactin and elevated progesterone. Everything else within reference range.
If you just have elevated prolactin, give Prolactrone a try. If you want a libido and free test boost, add Viron. RYAN15 will get you a discount on the BLR website.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank. I’ve had blood work, elevated prolactin and elevated progesterone. Everything else within reference range.
Free Test and Total Test are normal?

You could try something like Inhibit-P.

What did the Dr say (or was it Dr Prescribed)?

skyline999

Awards
Free Test and Total Test are normal?

You could try something like Inhibit-P.

What did the Dr say (or was it Dr Prescribed)?
Free test and total test normal. I wake up with testicle pain with minimal morning wood. Dr prescribed cabergoline to keep the prolactin down, I’ve not been given anything for progesterone, he said he’s not too bothered about progesterone but I’ve seen posts saying elevated progesterone can have an effect so was wondering to give Rebirth and Viron a go like a “pct”.
Any thoughts ?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Free test and total test normal. I wake up with testicle pain with minimal morning wood. Dr prescribed cabergoline to keep the prolactin down, I’ve not been given anything for progesterone, he said he’s not too bothered about progesterone but I’ve seen posts saying elevated progesterone can have an effect so was wondering to give Rebirth and Viron a go like a “pct”.
Any thoughts ?
You could try it.
It shouldn't hurt anything. But I'm not totally convinced it'll help.

Hopefully Time (with Caber in the meantime) will straighten you back out.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You could try it.
It shouldn't hurt anything. But I'm not totally convinced it'll help.

Hopefully Time (with Caber in the meantime) will straighten you back out.
Caber should of dropped his prolactin immediately. What it sounds like to me is his body does not have as much 5 alpha reductase as he did prior to finasteride. Sounds like low DHT levels now, compared to prior to finasteride. Raising test, and slightly lowering estrogen might provide a little more free test. But time will overall be the answer.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Caber should of dropped his prolactin immediately. What it sounds like to me is his body does not have as much 5 alpha reductase as he did prior to finasteride. Sounds like low DHT levels now, compared to prior to finasteride. Raising test, and slightly lowering estrogen might provide a little more free test. But time will overall be the answer.
Could be!

(y)

skyline999

Awards
Thank you. I’m going to have a DHT test done so will let you guys know what the outcome is.

I think you’re right....

What would be the best way to tackle this? What drugs should I ask my endo for?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would suggest taking supplements/herbs that are touted to naturally raise DHT. You don't want to take anything suppressive right now.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any recommendation ?
Increasing testosterone overall is one way. Viron and Rebirth would be good. Creatine Monohydrate is speculated to increase DHT. Make sure you have sufficient zinc and d3 in diet. Pine Pollen. Butea Superba Root extract.

skyline999

Awards
Thank you.

Rebirth
Viron
Letrone

All on the way.

How should I stack? Is the below ok?

Rebirth 2 caps daily (am & pm?)
Viron 1 cap daily
Letrone 1 cap daily?

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would suggest taking supplements/herbs that are touted to naturally raise DHT. You don't want to take anything suppressive right now.
Outside of proviron or other anabolics what otc product would you recommend to raise dht?

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Outside of proviron or other anabolics what otc product would you recommend to raise dht?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you.

Rebirth
Viron
Letrone

All on the way.

How should I stack? Is the below ok?

Rebirth 2 caps daily (am & pm?)
Viron 1 cap daily
Letrone 1 cap daily?
I would do 2 Viron. But the other dosing schedules look good.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks guys. Butea has been on my radar. Think I'll order some up.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Arimahex possibly:

"Baylor University conducted an eight-week study to determine the effects of 300 mg or 600 mg of 4-AT in resistance-trained males. Compared to baseline, free testosterone increased by 90% for 300 mg group and 84% for 600 mg group, respectively. Also dihydrotestosterone and the ratio of free testosterone to estradiol increased significantly."

skyline999

Awards
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is

this otc or prescription?
Otc. Apex has it in topical gel. It's out of stock right now. Apex just had a full collection wide sale yesterday.

These guys can help you with questions regarding restock or about the product @nostrum420 @Renew1 @xR1pp3Rx

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Otc. Apex has it in topical gel. It's out of stock right now. Apex just had a full collection wide sale yesterday.

These guys can help you with questions regarding restock or about the product @nostrum420 @Renew1 @xR1pp3Rx
Question, is it suppressive or non suppressive?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Question, is it suppressive or non suppressive?
technically its not suppressive in terms of how many of the forum members throw that term around.. however, you are taking something that can have a profound effect on the endo system therefore its best not to run this too long. i suggest 8 weeks max before a break.

this will make arimastane look and feel like childs play.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It is the opposite of suppressive:

Compared to baseline, free testosterone underwent overall increases of 90% for 300 mg 6-OXO and 84% for 600 mg, respectively (p < 0.05). DHT underwent significant overall increases (p < 0.05) of 192% and 265% with 300 mg and 600 mg, respectively. T/E increased 53% and 67% for 300 mg and 600 mg 6-OXO, respectively.

skyline999

Awards
Thank you.
Does anyone know, does the 5 alpha reductase enzyme compete for progesterone receptor?

skyline999

Awards
sorry, I meant if progesterone is high, I’ve read that finasteride competes with the same receptor I.e finasteride blocks the conversion of progesterone?

skyline999

Awards
Also my Rebirth, Viron & Letrone stack have arrived today, I will be doing a log of the results but will start once I’ve seen my endo in 2 weeks time just in case he gives me something else as I know he’ll be running bloods on me again. Watch this space!

skyline999

Awards
Could be the brands you tried in the past were rancid.
Any brands you’d recommend?

with rebirth should I take 2 a day and 1 Viron to begin with see how I feel and maybe use a Letrone but how would I know what I need Letrone?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

with rebirth should I take 2 a day and 1 Viron to begin with see how I feel and maybe use a Letrone but how would I know what I need Letrone?
1 Letrone a day most likely would not get your estrogen too low. So I would do 1 a day at least if you are going to run Viron and Rebirth. I would take rebirth, 1 in morning, and 1 before bed. Viron, dose 1 cap morning one day, and the next take 2, and compare how you feel. A lot of guys feel an acute effect from Viron, as well as a cumulative.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Also, I like Vitacost brand Cod Liver Oil.