booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I wish I had somewhere around me that carried the syrups... I can only get the chocolate and only every once in awhile.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish I had somewhere around me that carried the syrups... I can only get the chocolate and only every once in awhile.
I have to drive about 50 minutes but it is worth it.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Legs and arms today

Then off for some work to demo some good ol' Select Protein :D

I am going to try something new today I just read about called Double Rep Method (DRM). Pretty much you shoot for a rep number (12) and then you take a quick rest, rep 1 or 2 more, quick rest, rep 1 or 2 more, and continue this process until you get to 24 total reps. Going to give it a try with squats and some leg extensions and leg curls.

Oh yeah, Ill be dosing 1 scoop High Volume + 1 scoop Enhanced pre-workout and then once I hit arms, throw in 1 scoop of High Volume into my intra with Amino IV.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Legs and arms today

Then off for some work to demo some good ol' Select Protein :D

I am going to try something new today I just read about called Double Rep Method (DRM). Pretty much you shoot for a rep number (12) and then you take a quick rest, rep 1 or 2 more, quick rest, rep 1 or 2 more, and continue this process until you get to 24 total reps. Going to give it a try with squats and some leg extensions and leg curls.

Oh yeah, Ill be dosing 1 scoop High Volume + 1 scoop Enhanced pre-workout and then once I hit arms, throw in 1 scoop of High Volume into my intra with Amino IV.
i'm doing a demo tonight for Nitramine and Pyroxamine as well. they're pretty fun you meet alot of cool people

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm doing a demo tonight for Nitramine and Pyroxamine as well. they're pretty fun you meet alot of cool people
Oh yeah for sure.

Gonna swoop up some Walden Farms syrups, flat out tortillas, and carb master yogurt on my way home too.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Legs and arms today Then off for some work to demo some good ol' Select Protein :D I am going to try something new today I just read about called Double Rep Method (DRM). Pretty much you shoot for a rep number (12) and then you take a quick rest, rep 1 or 2 more, quick rest, rep 1 or 2 more, and continue this process until you get to 24 total reps. Going to give it a try with squats and some leg extensions and leg curls. Oh yeah, Ill be dosing 1 scoop High Volume + 1 scoop Enhanced pre-workout and then once I hit arms, throw in 1 scoop of High Volume into my intra with Amino IV.
So wish I still had some enhanced to mix with HV!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So wish I still had some enhanced to mix with HV!
Same here. I ran out a couple months ago and haven't used stims since. I'll probably end up grabbing some soon.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Think I only have one more tub of Blue Razz left. I try to avoid looking at it or it'll disappear...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Think I only have one more tub of Blue Razz left. I try to avoid looking at it or it'll disappear...
Better never let me over to your place, then it would surely disappear!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I have 3-4 full unopened Enhanced tubs myself :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Demo time!

image-1932136082.jpg

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! Waiting on my dude who's store is running the demo to get here, just ate dinner in the car lol
Solid haha.

I like doing these demos.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have an unopened blue raz enhanced and half a fruit punch that I don't plan on using. Just doesn't work well for me if anyone's interested in buying 1 or both

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid week of training and progress!

Tomorrow I will be upping calories/carbs to 200 grams and lowering protein just a bit. Fats will stay where they are.

Still keeping carb meals at breakfast, pre-workout, and post-workout.

Got some very exciting and unbelievable news this week about where I will be going for my internship. You could say it is the best place to get an internship opportunity in my field so being accepted was a HUGE shock! Very difficult and tons of competition for the internship. It is called EXOS (formerly known as Athletes performance). I will be heading to Gulf Breeze, Florida! They work with elite athletes from all sports and the majority of them are top NFL, NBA, Hockey, etc draft picks coming out of college.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome

Congrats on the dope internship bud

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sick gig man. Congrats!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome Congrats on the dope internship bud
Thanks bro!

Seriously could not believe it when the dude offered it to me on the spot over the Skype interview. I was in a loss for words.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big congrats dude! Sounds like an awesome opportunity.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big congrats dude! Sounds like an awesome opportunity.
Thanks homie!

It really is. Never would of thought I would get selected.

The location where I'll be won't be bad either :).

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks homie!

It really is. Never would of thought I would get selected.

The location where I'll be won't be bad either :).
You must've earned it. :)

Yeah, the location is a nice bonus.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Awesome deal man Im happy for you!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Congrats man! Looks like we're all migrating south ha

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats man! Looks like we're all migrating south ha
Lol yeah sounds like it. This will be a HUGE change for me coming from where I am from.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lol yeah sounds like it. This will be a HUGE change for me coming from where I am from.
where's home for you now?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol and I thought I was leaving the brutal winter of NJ in January, lol Wyoming to Florida is gonna be awesome
Exactly haha. Going to have to leave more then half of my clothes behind.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Exactly haha. Going to have to leave more then half of my clothes behind.
ha you'll have the same problem I did last week in LA... It was 65 degrees and all the locals were wearing winter coats and swets and stuff. I'm all in shorts and sleeveless shirts and sweating all day

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ha you'll have the same problem I did last week in LA... It was 65 degrees and all the locals were wearing winter coats and swets and stuff. I'm all in shorts and sleeveless shirts and sweating all day
Yeah it is going to be interesting to say the least

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a killer workout last night. Drove 6.5 hours for Thanksgiving break. Hit chest/triceps + one leg exercise. Never been to this gym so didn't know what to expect but it was legit as f***. Tons of machines, very open space, and tons of dumbbells. Had to take advantage of all the machines I don't have access to at my gym.

Got a nasty pump going and overall great workout. Hitting back today and can't wait to use some of the machines they have. They have this machine a few of us were talking about the other day and I can't remember the name of it so I can't snag a picture but I'll get a video at the gym.

On my drive, I was listening to podcasts the whole way and got one with Meadows and his doctor Serrano. I think I am going to give this a try and see what I notice.

So Monday is legs, Tuesday chest/shoulders, Wednesday back, Thursday chest/shoulders, Friday legs/arms, Saturday back. On Tuesdays I'll do my chest and shoulders and will do one leg exercise of 4 sets by 8-15 reps. Wednesday I'll do back and do one exercise to of 4 sets 8-15 reps to hit chest. Thursday I'll do chest/shoulders and one exercise to hit back. And so on. The podcast explained it all and had tons of information so I'm going to give it a try.

I did it last night with chest/shoulders then hit a leg press machine for 4 sets of 15 reps.

Weight is around 176 right now. Going to get some update pics.

Will be hitting the gym prior to feasting tomorrow :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Three killer back machines used today:
image-809133332.jpg

The lat contraction on this machine was insane. Very good stretch and pump! Wish I had access to it every session.

image-2612463399.jpg

This was also a new machine that I've never seen.

image-3623668361.jpg

Seen these types but never used one. Loved the feel of it.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got a good video of the Paramount Rotary Lat Machine I'll upload later.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chest and shoulder session about to go down before the grubbing session starts at 1 today!!

HIIT session post-workout for 6 cycles as well.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone :).

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haven't updated in a while. Whoopsie :).

Current weight in the mornings are coming in around 178 pretty consistently.

Macros: 2700 calories, 70-74 fat, 225 carbs, 280-300 protein.

I will be upping carbs to 250 tomorrow and dropping protein by 25 grams. Calories will stay at 2700 until the scale moves to around 179-180.

Been killin the gym doin my own workouts. Using a lot of different techniques and approaches to exercises. Sessions have been around 60-70 minutes long. Intensity is very high. Recovery has been great as well.

Been messing with carb sources as I am noticing bloat from some sources and no bloat from others. I think it's the jasmine rice causing it.

Muscle fullness and vascularity are still crazy right now. No crazy strength increases but definitely adding weights to most exercises.

Only have one week left here in Wyoming then I'm off to Montana for 2 weeks and then Florida for 4 months.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks fun. I haven't tried the iso-holds with a band, but did something similar with a dual pulley pulldown station.
I remember I think you posted a video of that. I've been listening to a bunch of podcasts with Meadows for longer drives and came across a few with Dr. Serrano and tons of awesome info in them.